Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesse Grund Files Objection to Defense Motion

+2
randilynn
Snaz
6 posters

Go down

Jesse Grund Files Objection to Defense Motion Empty Jesse Grund Files Objection to Defense Motion

Post by Snaz Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Jesse Grund has filed an objection to the defense's Amended Motion For Application For Supoena Duces Tecum. The defense wants access to all of JG's cell phone & internet records from March 2008 through February 2009, calling him a category "A" witness.......

Jesse Grund Files Objection to Defense Motion 6yp2kk
Jesse Grund Files Objection to Defense Motion 2w6e9zk

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22174743/detail.html

Last edited by Yogi on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Jesse Grund Files Objection to Defense Motion Empty Re: Jesse Grund Files Objection to Defense Motion

Post by randilynn Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:09 pm

i have to say that in this case, i too, would object to the release of my records to the defense that has so blatantly pointed their crooked fingers at anyone passing..

this attempt at finding "something" in these records is no more than the stated fishing expedition.. asking for any and all records without showing ANYTHING that you are looking for or suspecting, is a clear violation of rights..
i am sure this motion will be denied, too vague, and they probably didnt do it right anyways...
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Jesse Grund Files Objection to Defense Motion Empty Re: Jesse Grund Files Objection to Defense Motion

Post by khintx Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:40 pm

A spaghetti throwing defense!........... throw everything on the wall and see what sticks! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:33 am

Jesse turned out to be the one constant in Caylee's short life span. Cindy realized that as a threat from the get-go, and was not going to allow any tug-of-war long-time relationship with the Grun family to interfere with her "ownership" of Caylee iva Casey.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:05 am

Cali~Spot on friend!!!! The A's could clearly see how much Jesse loved Caylee and how much she loved him. Casey learned all her spiteful jealousy from her mother. She was very lucky to find a guy who didn't care that she was such a slut she didn't know who her baby daddy was.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:55 am

I'm sure all of these people curse the day they met Casey Anthony.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down