Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense Depositions

+8
Piper
khintx
Cali
sitemama
Julie
Estee
randilynn
Snaz
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Defense Depositions Empty Defense Depositions

Post by Snaz Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Looks like the defense might finally be starting to work on the defense:

Notice of Taking Deposition Upon Oral Deposition

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/28253638/Defense-Notice-of-Taking-Depositions---LE
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Defense Depositions Empty Re: Defense Depositions

Post by randilynn Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:02 pm

well geeze.. nice of them to FINALLY do SOMETHING related to this case..

other than file a gazillion frivilous and erroniously compiled motions to delay the inevitable trial...
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Can I hear a drum roll here??? or is Thunder more like it????
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon May 17, 2010 10:42 am

Deadline Looms In Casey Anthony Case
Defense Team Must Give Judge Deposition Schedule

POSTED: Monday, May 17, 2010
UPDATED: 6:52 am EDT May 17, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The defense team representing Casey Anthony, who is charged with murder the in the death of her daughter, Caylee, must meet a crucial deadline.

VIDEO:
State Offers Information

By Monday afternoon, Anthony's attorneys must provide to the judge in her murder case a detailed schedule on when they will depose the prosecution's witnesses.

Anthony's defense team is expected to question more than 50 people under oath, in addition to the 36 people that have already been deposed.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry set the deadline in an attempt to speed up the case. Perry said previously that he would not hesitate to find witnesses in contempt of court if they do not cooperate.

Anthony, 24, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, whose remains were found in a wooded area in December 2008.

Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty. Her trial is scheduled to begin in May 2011.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23575777/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon May 17, 2010 2:44 pm

I wonder if the sweat beads are forming on their foreheads yet?

tick tock, tick tock
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon May 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Are they allowing 10/15 minutes per depo?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Mon May 17, 2010 6:13 pm

They stalled as long as they could, as long as nobody in authority in the courtroom stopped them..
The longer they stalled, the more they would discover what has been uncovered. Public opinion also counts.

The longer they stalled, the more time they had to work the prosecuting and witnesses testimonies into an arguable "plan" for their defense.

I don't think the defense has come up with a defense plan yet for KillerMom yet. They will base it on what is going to "be really bad" when the prosecution aims for making KillerMom pay the price for what she did.

The defense is going to put the witnesses through some horrible intense and nasty cross-questioning. I feel sorry for the witnesses already.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon May 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Casey's Defense Turns In Deposition Schedule

Posted: 4:51 pm EDT May 17, 2010
Updated: 6:20 pm EDT May 17, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV obtained Casey Anthony’s defense team's deposition schedule
(read it) for the case.

Defense Depositions ArticleDOCUMENTS: Depo Schedule | Extension Request | Judge's Order
Defense Depositions VideoVIDEO REPORT: New Motions In Casey Case

Chief Judge Belvin Perry required both the defense and prosecution to turn in a detailed list of their remaining interviews to the court by Monday. The defense list has more than 40 witnesses, including FBI agents, Casey's friends and family members and members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Also, the prosecution filed a motion Monday to say they could not meet the deadline
(read it), because the defense had not given them the list in time. They are requesting a 10-day extension.

Judge Perry also filed an order Monday regarding 10 pending death penalty motions
(read it). He is requiring the state to file a written response to those motions by June 16 and the defense must submit their replies by June 28.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23583153/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon May 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Anthony Defense Ready To Spend Public Money

http://www.wesh.com/video/23582596/index.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon May 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Transcript costs for defense will add up, WESH reports; defense deposition list has 40 witnesses, WFTV says

posted by halboedeker on May, 17 2010 5:14 PM

How closely will journalists follow the defense costs in Casey Anthony’s case?

Pretty closely, if a WESH-Channel 2 report this afternoon is an indication.

WESH’s Bob Kealing looked at the defense’s request for taxpayer funding to pay for transcripts from eight depositions.

”Usually a judge will pay one or two, but you start getting to 10, 20, the judge is going to ask a lot of questions,” Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Hornsby estimated that a 90-page transcript could cost $500 to produce. “These are definitely big-ticket items in any criminal case,” Hornsby said.

Kealing also reported that Chief Judge Belvin Perry ordered the state and defense to file written arguments on seven of 10 pending death-penalty challenges filed by the defense. The state has a June 16 deadline, and the defense must respond by June 28.

Today was the deadline for both sides to turn in detailed deposition schedules. “The defense list has more than 40 witnesses, including FBI agents, Casey’s friends and family members and members of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt said. “The prosecution filed a motion today to say they could not meet the deadline because the defense had not given them the list in time. They’re requesting a 10-day extension.”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-transcript-costs-for-defense-will-add-up-wesh-reports-defense-deposition-list-has-40-witnesses-wftv-says.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon May 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Anthony Defense Ready To Spend Public Money
Judge Issues Order On 10 Death Penalty Challenges

POSTED: 4:02 pm EDT May 17, 2010
UPDATED: 6:16 pm EDT May 17, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team wants to start spending public money on the case, and Judge Belvin Perry issued an order on Monday regarding 10 death penalty challenges on which he has yet to rule.

Defense attorney Jose Baez is asking for transcripts from eight witness depositions, which could cost thousands of dollars.

Just days after Casey Anthony's defense received the go-ahead from Perry to start spending state money for defense costs. Baez has asked Perry to order the state's Justice Administrative Commission to produce and pay for eight witness transcripts from recent depositions.

"Usually the judge will OK one or two, but once you start getting into the 10s or 20s, the judge is going to ask a lot of questions," defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Hornsby has gone through the same process with the JAC. He said a 90-page transcript can cost around $500 to produce.

"These are definitely big-ticket items in any criminal case, and in this one, with the amount of witnesses, the costs could become astronomical," Hornsby said.

Also on Monday, Perry ordered both sides to file written arguments on seven of 10 pending death penalty challenges filed by Anthony's defense.

Hornsby said Perry wants both sides to state their positions in writing if this critical part of the case is ever considered by the high courts on appeal.

"I think it's important that both sides are able to give their accounts, so that there can be no issue on appeal about whether or not this was waived or this wasn't waived," Hornsby said.

Perry ordered prosecutors to file their written responses by June 16 and defense responses by June 28. He'll rule after the responses are received.

Perry indefinitely postponed ruling on the final three death penalty motions because they deal with jury instructions and verdicts.

Busy Summer Planned For Anthony's Attorneys

Anthony's defense team filed a deposition schedule that will keep them busy through the summer.

Starting May 28 and continuing until the first week in September, the Anthony defense team will depose more than three dozen key witnesses.

They include Cindy Anthony's mother and brother, the medical examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia and the key investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI.

http://www.wesh.com/news/23582472/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon May 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Gee................. bout time! I wuz upset when Judge S recused himself, but now I think we will see a trial at last! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon May 17, 2010 10:20 pm

I think it is disgusting that the defense hasn't already deposed people like the Grunds, Anthony Lazarro, Rick Plesea, Shirley Plesea, Brian Burner, JP Chatt, and many others.

The defense knew all along KC would declare indigency, and I think their strategy from the beginning was to wait until the taxpayers were footing the bill before they began to do any REAL work on this case.

Richard Hornsby said on the Steph Watts show yesterday that he couldn't believe that some news organization hasn't tried to have the info from the closed hearing regarding funding unsealed. SOMEONE needs to do that.

JB and Co. should absolutely HAVE to explain where all the money they haven't accounted for yet has been spent. Because it sure wasn't on depositions!!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue May 18, 2010 8:46 am

I agree Snaz........what has the defense been doing all this time?
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue May 18, 2010 11:02 am

I agree too, Snaz. Good thinking!

Baez probably wanted to get paid as much as he could before using up any of that money to pay his experts.

A little OT here, but I loved that time in court when Judge S made Baez testify about where the money went and he said he was retained on JUNE 17th. He probably meant July, but what if he did mean June? He took time to think about it before he said June. And nobody corrected him when he said it! What if Casey did retain him way back then? It was funny how he just happened to be at the jail that day in July when Casey needed a lawyer. Was he waiting for her to be arrested after having been retained in June just in case she did get arrested? And why would she hire Baez when she was indigent at that time and could have gotten a lawyer for free? Well, she would have retained a private lawyer BEFORE she was arrested....just sayin', there's something hokey about Baez's loyalty to Casey even after she got charged with murder with the dp on the table and he still held on even though he was not qualified to defend her case anymore. Not to forget how he couldn't keep his hands off her and had to be reprimanded by the jail personnel.

Wouldn't it be a big ole hoot to find out Casey had Baez had been seeing each other prior to Caylee's death?
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue May 18, 2010 11:04 am

I would have thought that the aforementioned people's depos would have already been taken...What has taken Baez and Co. so long??? Those people were right there in the area and I'd betcha a mailed letter to them would have envolked a response which could have scheduled a depo date and time...No excuse in my book!!!!
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue May 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez blasts WESH story on transcripts

WESH-Channel 2’s report on transcript costs in the Casey Anthony case drew a withering review — from Anthony attorney Jose Baez.

On the 4 p.m. news, WESH anchor Martha Sugalski read Baez’s critique: “Your story really showed your bias. There are thousands of transcripts ordered every day across the state and to do a story on it is pretty transparent.”

Sugalski added that the station’s report focused on the Anthony team’s first request for services at taxpayer expense and that transcripts can cost hundreds of dollars apiece.

The WESH story was another indication of how closely stations will cover the Anthony case. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-jose-baez-blasts-wesh-story-on-transcripts.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Wed May 19, 2010 4:10 pm

snaz.. i have NO DOUBT you are right about the reasoning for the delay on all the depos... they KNEW that they were going to have taxpayers cash to blow thru and wanted to make sure that NONE of the blood money was wasted.

i am STILL convinced that KC has a big heap of cash (roughly 130,000 dollars) stashed away for her "new bella vita" after all this silly court stuff is over.

dispicable.. the entire lot of them deserve each other.
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon May 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Depositions Slated In Anthony Case
Neighbor Says He Saw Anthony Back Car Into Garage

UPDATED: 4:13 pm EDT May 24, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- New depositions are scheduled on Friday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Anthony's defense team is scheduled to depose five people. They include a neighbor who said Anthony borrowed a shovel from him the same week that investigators said they believe Caylee Anthony was killed.

Brian Burner said he also saw Anthony back her car into the family garage.

Authorities said they believe Anthony drove around with Caylee's body in the trunk before dumping the remains in the woods near the Anthony family's home.

Anthony is being held in the Orange County Jail on a first-degree murder charge in connection with Caylee's death.

http://www.wesh.com/news/23660042/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Mon May 24, 2010 5:17 pm

I don't know about you, but if I were a state's witness and I had to give a deposition to the defense I sure as H would want an advocate with me when I went there...That way they couldn't bully me around...or twist my words...Somehow I just don't trust Baez and Co...Cheney is just too quick to quip and who can understand bumbling Baez, who talks in circles...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Mon May 24, 2010 9:11 pm

im with you there estee... no way would i sit alone in a room with those characters without someone to protect me from their CRAP..

u never know who they are going to try and point the finger at next..
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Mon May 24, 2010 10:56 pm

If I were forced by the defense to undergo a depo I would make damn sure that I would be protected by someone. I'd scream CMA CMA CMA cover my a$$
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue May 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Very good Cali, lol!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Three people set to be questioned under oath today
Casey Anthony's former boyfriend Ricardo Morales is among those set to be questioned under oath today.

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
2:09 p.m. EDT, June 4, 2010

Three people are scheduled to be questioned under oath in the Casey Anthony case today.

Lawyers are set to question Osceola County Sheriff's Office employee Kristen Brewer, Orange County Sheriff's Office employee Jason Forgey and Casey Anthony's former boyfriend Ricardo Morales.

Forgey is a K-9 handler whose dog alerted to smells of human decomposition in Anthony's backyard and in her trunk.

It's unclear how long the questioning will take.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony. She is facing the death penalty and is being held at the Orange County Jail without bond.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-depositions-20100604,0,4472616.story
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Witnesses Being Deposed In Casey Anthony Case

Posted: 12:24 pm EDT June 4, 2010
Updated: 1:22 pm EDT June 4, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Several witnesses were being deposed Friday in the case against Casey Anthony. Every one from her mother's co-worker to their next door neighbor, who lent Casey a shovel, to her boyfriend's roommate is on the list.

Defense Depositions VideoVIDEO REPORT: Witnesses Being Deposed

Another one of the witnesses is a friend of Casey’s who was at Caylee's second birthday party. He also owns the condo where Casey spent a lot of time.

Casey's defense attorneys walked in to the State Attorney's Office Friday morning without answering any questions. They are scheduled to depose five prosecution witnesses under oath, including one of Cindy Anthony’s co-workers who told investigators Cindy told them in July that Casey's car smelled "like a dead body." Also, the co-workers said that Cindy refused to call police after Caylee disappeared, telling them she would give Casey a chance to explain.

The defense is questioning under oath the Anthonys' next door neighbor, who said Casey borrowed his shovel days after Caylee disappeared and returned it in less than an hour.

Casey's defense team is questioning Casey's most recent boyfriend's roommate, who told WFTV that Casey never mentioned Caylee was missing and went on with life as if nothing was wrong, cooking for them and partying with them.

The defense is also scheduled to question Orange County Sheriff's Office Investigator Samara Melich. She's the one who followed up on a tip that Caylee had been seen at the Orlando International Airport on July 2.

The witnesses being questioned were not going through the front door, probably because they want to avoid media questions.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23793558/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:09 pm

It’s not easy to report when no one’s talking

posted by halboedeker on June, 4 2010 2:11 PM

Reporting on depositions in the Casey Anthony case wasn’t easy today.

WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich set up what was happening as as Anthony’s defense attorneys were scheduled to question five prosecution witnesses.

But she noted that defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason walked into the State Attorney’s Office without answering questions. She concluded her noon report, “It seems that the witnesses are not going through the front door, probably trying to avoid our questions today.”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Belich highlighted these witnesses: the Anthony’s next-door neighbor, who said that Casey borrowed a shovel; an Anthony friend who attended Caylee’s 2nd birthday party; and a co-worker who recalled that Cindy Anthony said Casey’s car “smelled like a dead body.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/06/casey-anthony-its-not-easy-to-report-when-no-ones-talking.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Jose Baez won’t talk about depositions

posted by halboedeker on June, 4 2010 7:35 PM

What happened today in the Casey Anthony case?

The players weren’t talking about depositions the defense took from prosecution witnesses. The defense “wouldn’t say why they hand-picked these witnesses,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt said. ”The defense was really pretty quick and relatively quiet today.”

WFTV’s Kathi Belich agreed. “The witnesses came and went trying their best to avoid our cameras and our questions,” Belich said. “The depositions went uncharacteristically quickly and were done ahead of schedule.”

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The defense deposed a co-worker of Cindy Anthony; a friend of Casey’s who attended Caylee’s 2nd birthday; a neighbor who let Casey borrow a shovel after the toddler disappeared; and a roommate of an Anthony boyfriend. Belich said the roommate “told Channel 9 and Nancy Grace that Casey never mentioned Caylee was missing and never acted worried.”

Belich interviewed defense attorney Jose Baez afterward. “As a policy, I don’t talk about what we talk about in the depos,” Baez said. “Unless they’re filed, and we have a reason to make them public, we try to keep them private.”

In other Anthony news, Salt said that Anthony’s fall at the courthouse this week could prompt a change in the way shackled inmates are transferred. “The county jail officer says he will recommend that court officers hold an inmate’s arm or waist chains in the future to prevent similar accidents,” Salt said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/06/casey-anthony-jose-baez-wont-talk-about-depositions.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Depos Scheduled For Lab Experts In Casey Case

Posted: 2:47 pm EDT June 30, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense team has scheduled its depositions of the experts at the Oak Ridge Laboratories in Tennessee. That lab was involved in the air tests on Casey's trunk that showed evidence of human decomposition.

Court documents show Casey's lawyers will question five lab experts under oath over two days starting July 13.

They'll be done at the University of Tennessee, which is affiliated with the lab.

The defense has already publicly challenged the lab's method and conclusion.

http://www.wftv.com/news/24097833/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Snipped from the WFTV article above:

Court documents show Casey's lawyers will question five lab experts under oath over two days starting July 13.

They'll be done at the University of Tennessee, which is affiliated with the lab.

Those five Oak Ridge lab experts are as follows:

July 13, 2010:

Michael N. Burnett
David C. Glasgow
Madhavi Z. Martin
Mark Wise

July 14, 2010:

Arpad A. Vass
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 am

Defense Deposition Schedule

July 2, 2010:

Kathleen Ramsey - Hidden Oaks Elementary
Rick Plesea - CA's Brother
Shirley Plesea - CA's Mother
Carolyn Roderick - OCSO

July 9, 2010:

Dr. Gary Utz - Medical Examiner
Dr. Jan Garavaglia - Medical Examiner

July 16, 2010:

Gerardo Bloise - OCSO
Michael Vincent - OCSO
Jennifer Welch - OCSO

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23583181/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:39 am

Apparently, the Oak Ridge Lab depos have been postponed....... which is probably a smart move on the part of the defense, since they are scheduled to view the State's evidence during the same timeframe. (It's hard to believe I was able to use 'defense' and 'smart' in the same sentence...Haha!)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/web_links/070810-Anthony-defense-meets-crucial-deadline
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Attorney: Kronk Ready To Testify In Casey Case
Defense Points To Kronk As Possible Suspect

POSTED: 4:49 pm EDT July 29, 2010
UPDATED: 5:08 pm EDT July 29, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A key deposition is scheduled for Friday in the case against Casey Anthony.

An attorney for former meter reader Roy Kronk said his client is ready to testify Friday under oath and take questions from Anthony's defense team.

After Kronk's first session, Anthony’s defense filed paperwork suggesting the man who found Caylee's Anthony's remains should have been investigated as a suspect.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/24442387/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Anthony Defense Team To Question Meter Reader
Anthony's Attorneys Suggest That Kronk May Have Kidnapped, Killed The Toddler

POSTED: Thursday, July 29, 2010
UPDATED: 8:20 pm EDT July 29, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s attorneys on Friday will question Roy Kronk, the former meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's body.

Local 6 has learned of another discovery that Kronk made years earlier in Tennessee that could impact the Anthony case.

Anthony’s defense team has suggested that Kronk may have kidnapped and killed Anthony's daughter, Caylee. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death.

Local 6 has obtained a police report from Tennessee that sources said may be used by the Anthony’s defense team to attack Kronk’s credibility.

Read more: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24443621/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Defense team prepares to drill Roy Kronk

By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, July 29, 2010 5:27 PM

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's defense team filed court papers saying Roy Kronk should have been investigated more thoroughly.

"Mr. Baez was very polite to me all day. He was very nice to me it was a very nice mood in there," Roy Kronk told News 13 in November 2009.

Read more: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/july/129599/Defense-team-prepares-to-drill-Roy-Kronk
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Anthony’s defense team has suggested that Kronk may have kidnapped and killed Anthony's daughter, Caylee. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death.

When and how could Roy have kidnapped Caylee? How did he get into the Ant's house (I can't call it a home) to get their duct tape, the heart stickers, the Pooh blanket, and lee's laundry bag?

This is a stretch no one will believe!!!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:13 pm

I see a lot of head shaking in disbelief...I guess the defense just wants to make themselves look REALLY DUMB...Dumber than they really are...NO ONE will believe this hogwash...I can't see where they can go with this....Don't think it is pause for reasonable doubt...The only thing that can be doubted here is the sanity of the defense...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:10 am

Defense Depositions Dumb%20and%20dumber
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:35 pm

Casey's Defense To Question Kronk, Grund

Posted: 8:44 am EDT July 30, 2010
Updated: 12:24 pm EDT July 30, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s attorneys are questioning former meter reader Roy Kronk under oath Friday. He's the man who found Caylee Anthony’s remains.

INTERVIEWS:
Baez | Mason | Kronk's Lawyer

The defense is trying to find ways to undermine the credibility of a very damaging witness. Kronk said the first time he found Caylee's remains in the woods near her house was in August 2008, but deputies didn't believe him and didn't thoroughly search the area.

The defense wants people to believe the remains were put there after Casey was locked up without bond.

Read more: http://www.wftv.com/news/24449679/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Kronk, after the depo:

http://www.wftv.com/video/24454244/index.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:12 pm

Roy Kronk Questioned By Casey's Defense Team

Posted: 8:44 am EDT July 30, 2010
Updated: 4:52 pm EDT July 30, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team questioned former meter reader Roy Kronk under oath Friday. Kronk is the man who found Caylee Anthony’s remains in the woods near her house months after she disappeared.

KRONK AFTER DEPO:
Raw Interview
INTERVIEWS: Baez | Mason | Kronk's Lawyer
VIDEO REPORT: Ex-Meter Reader Questioned

Roy Kronk is a key prosecution witness and the defense wants to discredit him. The defense is trying to make connections between the duct tape that was found layered over Caylee's face and the man who found her.

But Kronk said the defense’s theory doesn't make sense. Roy Kronk has faced rumor and ridicule since he found Caylee Marie Anthony.

Investigators say her mother, Casey Anthony, dumped her body in the woods near her house hoping she'd never be found.

Still, Kronk said he'd do it again.

Read more: http://www.wftv.com/news/24449679/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Casey's lawyers depose Kronk again

By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, July 30, 2010 5:20 PM

ORLANDO -- The man who found Caylee Anthony's remains says despite all he's been through, he'd do it all over again if he had to.

But Roy Kronk said not all things are looking good for the former Orange County meter reader.

He said he just wants his life back.

On Friday, after Round 2 of questioning by Casey Anthony's defense, Kronk maintains he was using the restroom when he found Caylee's remains.

Read more: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/july/130141/Caseys-lawyers-depose-Kronk-again
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:37 pm

I think Dave Evans shows a lot of class when he speaks to the media....... some attorneys should pay attention to how he behaves.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:49 pm

State's Notice of Cancellation of Taking of Deposition - Bradley J. Wright

Defendant's Notice of Taking Depositions - Arpad Vass; Michael Burnett, Madhavi Martin, Mark Wise, David Glasgow

Defendant's Notice of Taking Deposition Upon Oral Examination - Yuri Melich

Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:10 pm

July 30, 2010

Roy Kronk

August 6, 2010

Gerardo Bloise - Orange County Sheriff's Office
Dawn Murray - Dept Children & Families
Michael Vincent - CSI (searched Anthony backyard with cadaver dogs)
Jennifer Welch - OCSO

August 11, 2010 - Rescheduled from July 30, 2010

Jesse Grund
Richard Grund

August 13, 2010 - Rescheduled from July 9, 2010

Dr. Jan Garavaglia - Medical Examiner

September 10, 2010 - Rescheduled from Sept 3, 2010

Yuri Melich - OCSO

September 21, 2010 - Rescheduled from July 13, 2010

Michael N. Burnett - Oak Ridge Lab
David C. Glasgow - Oak Ridge Lab
Madhavi Z. Martin - Oak Ridge Lab
Mark Wise - Oak Ridge Lab

September 22, 2010 - Rescheduled from July 14, 2010

Arpad Alexander Vass - Oak Ridge Lab

September 23, 2010 - Rescheduled from July 9, 2010

Gary Utz - Medical Examiner
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Anthony Defense Sets Deposition Dates
2 Deputies, 2 Medical Examiners Will Take Stand

POSTED: Tuesday, August 3, 2010
UPDATED: 5:04 pm EDT August 3, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Local 6 News has learned when several key players in the in the Casey Anthony case will take the stand.

The defense has scheduled depositions with Sgt. John Allen, of Orange County Sheriff’s Office, at 9 a.m. on Sept. 15; Dr. Gary Utz, from the Orange County Medical Examiner's Office, at 9 a.m. on Sept. 23; Dr. Jan Garavaglia, Orange County medical examiner, at 1:30 p.m. on Sept. 23 and Cpl. William Edwards, of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, at 10 a.m. on Sept. 24.

Read more: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24499524/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Updated Defense Deposition Schedule:

July 30, 2010

Roy Kronk

August 6, 2010

Jennifer Welch - OCSO

August 11, 2010

Jesse Grund
Richard Grund

September 10, 2010

Yuri Melich - OCSO

September 15, 2010

John Allen - OSCO

September 21, 2010

September 22, 2010

September 23, 2010

Gary Utz - Medical Examiner's Office
Jan Garavaglia - Medical Examiner

September 24, 2010

Cpl. William Edwards - OSCO
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:52 pm

DEPOSITIONS CANCELLED BY CASEY'S DEFENSE

August 11, 2010

Casey’s defense team was scheduled to question more witnesses under oath Wednesday, but the depositions were cancelled.

Her attorneys were suppose to depose Casey's ex-fiance, Jesse Grund and his father, Richard Grund.

Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony asked detectives to investigate Jesse Grund as a possible suspect. Casey claimed she didn't trust him.

Investigators from the medical examiner's offices were also supposed to be questioned.

http://www.wftv.com/news/24592378/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:40 pm

Ahhhh...wht's the matter...itty bitty Baez got a tummy ache??? There he goes with his ulcers again...or was it "not today, I got a headache" ??? or was chinny chin Cheney tied up with his other cases or getting a cochlear implant so he can hear better...Better yet...they were both outta gas!!!! winks
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Updated Defense Deposition Schedule as of today:

July 30, 2010

Roy Kronk

August 6, 2010

Jennifer Welch - OCSO

August 11, 2010

Jesse Grund - Rescheduled for ??
Richard Grund - Rescheduled for ??

September 8, 2010

Dr. Bruce Goldberger - University of Florida Toxicology
Dr. David W. Hall, PhD University of Florida
James W. Jawitz, PhD PE (water levels)

September 10, 2010

Yuri Melich - OCSO

September 15, 2010

John Allen - OSCO

September 21, 2010

September 22, 2010

September 24, 2010

Cpl. William Edwards - OSCO

September 28, 2010

Gary Utz - Medical Examiner's Office
Jan Garavaglia - Medical Examiner
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:12 pm

This is the court's order for JAC to pay for transcription services for eight defense depositions.

Order for Motion for Transcription Services

Defense Depositions 2zi3ko1
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next