Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayne Treacy Charged with Attempted Murder in 'Text Rage' Beating that Left Josie Ratley in a Coma

+16
Bmore
CA Lady
tesstruhart
Ann - Tx
Freckles
snowbird
Snaz
pi-girl
sitemama
randilynn
Hoss
Piper
Julie
Cali
Justice4all
FystyAngel
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Wayne Treacy Charged with Attempted Murder in 'Text Rage' Beating that Left Josie Ratley in a Coma - Page 4 Empty Re: Wayne Treacy Charged with Attempted Murder in 'Text Rage' Beating that Left Josie Ratley in a Coma

Post by Bmore Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Yeah... Some of them I have no opinion so I don't comment on them. I need more info not media hype and speculation... Let's get down to brass tacks as they say... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Wayne Treacy Charged with Attempted Murder in 'Text Rage' Beating that Left Josie Ratley in a Coma - Page 4 Empty Re: Wayne Treacy Charged with Attempted Murder in 'Text Rage' Beating that Left Josie Ratley in a Coma

Post by Soprano1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Bmore wrote:Yeah... Some of them I have no opinion so I don't comment on them. I need more info not media hype and speculation... Let's get down to brass tacks as they say... lol
That's very logical of you to use such restraint. The Lord chose to create me with more opinions than I know what to do with, so on sites like these, they come spilling out. :)
Soprano1
Soprano1

Mood : Praying

http://msglenn-welcometomysoapbox.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:57 pm

I was very opinionated with Caylee's case, I still think that b!tch has a horseshoe up her butt! After that let down I don't follow them as close, I'll read up on them but nothing like I did with Caylee... Before I didn't see how a juror could seperate their personal feelings but now I get it...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Juror Urges Judge in Wayne Treacy Case To Get Him Psychiatric Treatment

It "took a lot of guts" for the juror to call the judge, said Treacy's attorney, who credits him for doing it

By Ari Odzer
Friday, Jul 20, 2012 | Updated 4:27 PM EDT

View more videos at: http://nbcmiami.com.

A juror from the Wayne Treacy trial asked the judge to get the convicted teen psychiatric treatment as soon as possible on Friday.

When NBC 6 interviewed the juror earlier this week, he said that he would contact the judge to urge him to make sure that Treacy, 17, gets the treatment he needs. He did call Judge David Haimes and left a message.

On Friday Haimes called back the juror, who wants to remain anonymous, and spoke to him in open court on a speakerphone. The judge did it that way so both prosecutor Maria Schneider and defense attorney Russell Williams could be present.

Read more: http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Juror-Urges-Judge-in-Wayne-Treacy-Case-To-Get-Him-Psychiatric-Treatment-163218346.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:05 am

I am so glad the juror spoke forth. Common sense prevailing. Let's dot those "i"s and cross the "t"s.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Wayne Treacy Charged with Attempted Murder in 'Text Rage' Beating that Left Josie Ratley in a Coma - Page 4 Empty Kayla Manson charged as juvenile with principal to attempted first-degree murder

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Broward prosecutors shift focus to alleged accomplice in Ratley beating

Kayla Manson, 15, charged as juvenile with principal to attempted first-degree murder

By Rafael Olmeda, Sun Sentinel
6:08 p.m. EDT, July 23, 2012

~Snipped~

The criminal accusations have driven Manson out of school and made it impossible to have a normal teenage social life, Tsombanakis said. The case is scheduled to be tried before a juvenile court judge in late August.

The charge against Manson hinges on whether she knew Treacy intended to kill Ratley when he arrived at her school. The prosecution insists she knew because Treacy told Manson he wanted to snap Ratley's neck. The attack would not have taken place without Manson's help, prosecutors say, and if she knew what Treacy was going to attempt, she is legally as responsible for what happened as he was.

Manson's lawyers say she didn't take the threat literally and believed Treacy was just going to yell at her friend.

Read more: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/fort-lauderdale/fl-wayne-treacy-kayla-manson-20120723,0,7388100.story
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Beating case moves to alleged accomplice Kayla Manson

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Published: July 24, 2012 at 12:16 PM

FORT LAUNDERDALE, Fla., July 24 (UPI) -- Prosecutors, fresh from the conviction of a Florida teenager of first-degree attempted murder, shifted focus to the girl who told the teen where his target was.

Read more:

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/07/24/Beating-case-moves-to-alleged-accomplice-Kayla-Manson/UPI-21661343146583/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Sentencing Day Set For Treacy In Attempted First Degree Murder Case

August 29, 2012 12:31 PM

FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A sentencing date has been set for Wayne Treacy, convicted in July of attempted first degree murder in the near fatal beating of Josie Lou Ratley two years ago which left her with permanent brain damage.

Wednesday morning, a judge set Treacy’s sentencing for October 12th.

Read more:
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/08/29/sentencing-day-set-for-treacy-in-attempted-first-degree-murder-case/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Wayne Treacy receives 20-year sentence in Ratley attack
Wayne Treacy Charged with Attempted Murder in 'Text Rage' Beating that Left Josie Ratley in a Coma - Page 4 600
Wayne Treacy (Joe Cavaretta, Sun Sentiniel / July 11, 2012)

By Linda Trischitta and Rafael Olmeda, Sun Sentinel

5:24 p.m. EDT, October 22, 2012

FORT LAUDERDALE—
Wayne Treacy was sentenced to 20 years in prison by Broward Judge David Haimes during a hearing Monday.

Treacy was accused of deliberately trying to kill Josie Lou Ratley, then 15, over an insensitive text message on March 17, 2010 when he slammed her to the ground and stomped her head with steel-toe boots.

Read more:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/fl-wayne-treacy-sentencing-20121022,0,105904.story
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:17 am

Alessandra--- You are quick on the updates.

http://news.yahoo.com/teen-gets-20-years-fla-school-stomping-case-205218680.html;_ylt=Ah8PCLo4SlgJY0Q_Kb62A4umWot4;_ylu=X3oDMTVxdTQ4b2czBGNjb2RlA2dtcHRvcDEwMDBwb29sd2lraXVwcmVzdARtaXQDQXJ0aWNsZSBNaXhlZCBMaXN0IE5ld3MgZm9yIFlvdSB3aXRoIE1vcmUgTGluawRwa2cDZjQ2M2M3OWYtZWQ1Mi0zMmJmLTljOGMtZGNkMjczNWNkNzc2BHBvcwM0BHNlYwNuZXdzX2Zvcl95b3UEdmVyA2U3ZDBkZWYwLTFjOTAtMTFlMi1hYmFmLTVmODQ2MWEyMDZhZg--;_ylg=X3oDMTM5MmUxcjN1BGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDMzcxOWI4ZGUtNmEzOC0zMjJhLWI0MDAtNTNmZTVhNzAwMDRlBHBzdGNhdANwb2xpdGljc3xlbGVjdGlvbnMyMDEyBHB0A3N0b3J5cGFnZQ--;_ylv=3
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4