Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gma Hollars and Tommy Audio

+3
Cali
Estee
khintx
7 posters

Go down

Gma Hollars and Tommy Audio Empty Gma Hollars and Tommy Audio

Post by khintx Thu May 13, 2010 12:04 pm

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=85395095001#/Tommy+Croslin+Jail+Phone+Call+%28Audio+Only%29/85395095001

Please listen to this........ I would love to hear your comments.

When Tommy says "He's got to pay"- who do you think he is talking about? Ronnie or Cousin Joe?

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Gma Hollars and Tommy Audio Empty GMA HOLLARS AND TOMMY

Post by Estee Thu May 13, 2010 12:25 pm

I think he's talking about Joe...cause he's still not in jail and could pose a threat to Tommy's family...What's dumb about the conversation is he say's don't tell a soul...He has to know that his conversation is recorded and everyone and his uncle will have access to it once it hits the net (and NG)....There's a lot I don't understand about this family...why doesn't Tommy call his lawyer himself...why does GMA have to parrot the conversation to Tommy's wife (if that's who he wanted to call his lawyer)...why doesn't he want his mama to know (which she will find out anyway)...NUTZO...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Gma Hollars and Tommy Audio Empty Re: Gma Hollars and Tommy Audio

Post by khintx Thu May 13, 2010 12:29 pm

I know, Estee. I am pretty sure that his wife, Lindsey, and his Gma Hollers were on NG not long after that.......... and these tapes are only being released now. So I guess they went ahead and spilled the beans like within days or was it weeks??? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu May 13, 2010 2:33 pm

AW~ I have always felt that the cousin Joe theory was just a big ol red herring tossed out there by the many Croslins to try to get their own @sses out of the sling they were in. What about you? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu May 13, 2010 3:33 pm

It's strange....Grandma relays his requests to his wife, who won't pick up the phone.
Grandma Hollars says "I knowed it" so whatever he is hinting at is already knowed.
I think all of the jail calls are thought out in advance, so nothing new is revealed. The someone is a male someone they all know, and this someone might already be behind bars.
Who knows when LE will have enough evidence to charge someone. I doubt that Haleigh's body will be found. There were too many swampy gator-infested areas.
Poor little girl never had a chance to experience a normal life with normal drug-free parents in a normal drug-free home.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu May 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Breaking news! Tommy Croslin’s attorney drops a bombshell- he claims his client now says Haleigh Cummings died in the trailer. This shocking news comes as new jail tapes emerge between Tommy Croslin and his grandmother where Tommy points the finger at cousin Joe in Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/05/13/atty-tommy-croslin-haleigh-cummings-died-in-trailer/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri May 14, 2010 7:11 am

I think Tommy's attorney (Werter) released this tape to prove that:

1. Tommy did not implicate himself in any way except as a helpless victim of the dastardly Cousin Joe.

2. Tommy is being cooperative and helpful in this investigation thus making him one of the 'good guys.' (too little, too late if you ask me).

3. Tommy was so horribly frightened for his own safety and the safety of his family that he was unable to tell anyone before now.

So in the end, I think this was simply the launch date for Tommy's new defense strategy, nothing more.

I also find it odd that I can find nothing but a few still photos about what happened at Tommy's hearing yesterday.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat May 15, 2010 6:53 am

I agree with y'all that the phone conversation was meant to be heard and was staged. These folks are really stupid though! "Don't tell a soul"???? Rolling Eyes And they think people are going to believe their story because they are 'telling it in secret' as if nobody is going to put it together that it's NOT a secret phone call? They're all a card short of a full deck.

The part where Tommy talks about being scared for his kids and where he says 'he' was going to kill us all....I think he's talking about Ron. Ron already cut the head off that poor rat and put it in Tommy's mailbox. That was a warning to shut up!

I'm not saying I think Ron killed Haleigh or disposed of her, but I do think he knew what happened and demanded help getting rid of the body. He wanted everybody's @ss in a sling so they couldn't tell what happened without being implicated.

Why wasn't he just mad as hell someone let his kid die? Well, he probably was! But something in the cause of her death was likely the problem that gave reason why her body had to be disposed of. And it was probably drugs Haleigh either ingested on her own or was given, and the drugs being around that house - especially if a death resulted from it-would get Junior taken away from him and worse....given back to Crystal(who Ron was at war with) who then Ron would have to pay child support to. Ron could have blamed Misty for it, but the end result of Junior being taken from him would be the same.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat May 15, 2010 3:08 pm

awaiting justice wrote:Well, imo, I personally cant see any reason why Ron wud have lied to LE about his daughter being dead... There wud be no valid benefit for him to lie and play this game..If he found out that night that Haleigh died, I cant see how he cud have had anytime to play along and help be a part of this scheme ... and be able to contain himself.. He was clearly desparate and believabel when he said he wud kill who ever took his daughter...

As for the bombshell.... anything said by NG and AH.. is all a crock and the editing they do, changes the entire context of anything said..

Thank God, or whoever put the quote button back!

I do think Ron had plenty of time to go along with NOT saying Haleigh was dead IF he knew. For a druggie/person always in trouble with the law it only takes one second to decide to lie if, say, Haleigh died of ingesting illegal drugs.

And we don't know if anyone may have intercepted Ron on his way home from work to tell him what was going on before he got home. My point being, he could have been told earlier than from when he walked in the door. And I think he was because he was too calm for having just found out.

It's funny how on the one hand we can clearly believe in Casey dumping her child in the woods to rot, but not see another person capable of it. I mean even Lacy Peterson's own parents didn't believe Scott had done anything at first. I can see where Ron saying 'why'd you let my kid get stole bitch' and claiming to kill the person who took his daughter, threatening the 911 operator that he'd do that if he found them first could seem like he was sincere. But I don't see it that way! I see a big fake phony who's other comments carry more weight..such as 'I was at Wooork!' when asked what Haleigh was wearing. He was answering for all the world like he was being accused of knowing something he was determined not to know. He should have realized it was just an important question and consulted Misty! But he didn't. He got defensive. That's telling to me. So is his attacking the 911 operator/cops in the first place! She/they were his only hope, but he took them on with threats as if they were already the enemy.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Gma Hollars and Tommy Audio Empty just a thought

Post by timeismoney Sat May 15, 2010 5:38 pm

i realy dont think Ronald had anything to do with his daughter death. maybe the gun of Ronald's that was found later in Tommy's ditch . went off and killed Hailey. maybe misty changed her mind about selling the gun and her and joe fought over it. that's why hailey was dead when tommy came back in the house.

timeismoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat May 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Lottie...I agree with your theory that Ron knew what happened to Haleigh, also why he wasn't going to come out with the truth.
He would surely lose custody of Junior, and the hefty child support that Crystal had to pay him, which he would have to pay Crystal.
Odd isn't it that he stopped working and started his not-too-successful mooching for donations. Coincidental that Haleigh "disappeared" just as the "Caylee" memorial was on every news channel.
If Ron was innocent and really thought that Misty was responsible, he would have made Misty "disappear" also.
His 911 call sounded "threatening" rather than as a truly distressed father. It was his "bluster" that has always had a phony tone.
His tattoo! Inappropriate and another red flag.
He married the "girl" that was his live-in babysitter.

There is just something so "off" about this, and lending a false air of "respectability" was Ron's adoring mommy who worked for LE., and flew on her broomstick and made it to their trailer in record time...how handy was that.

I'm a non-believer in smirky Ron's proclaimed innocence. I also don't believe that Misty did anything to cause Haleigh to die.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by timeismoney Sat May 15, 2010 11:28 pm

i think ronald was doing everything to keep his kids. one reason to keep misty around. his mom wouldn't watch them like she didn't take care of him when he was a kid.how was he supose to work and watch his kids , not many night day cares. and he seems to be the only one in the bunch holding down a job.

timeismoney

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat May 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Oh Cali, I'm so glad someone besides me doesn't trust Ron! I was beginning to feel like the lone ranger.

Funny how Ron's mom came out in the middle of the night, but did nothing to try to find Haleigh. They just all sat around so sure somebody had come in and taken Haleigh just because the door was propped open with a cinderblock. Rolling Eyes They had their story and they thought it made perfect sense. They remind me a lot of the Anthonys.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by timeismoney Sun May 16, 2010 5:02 pm

far as being shot and being physical evidence. i can give first hand experience on that . my father was drunk and shot me when i was a teenager by accident in the neck .and there was no blood. he was so drunk he tried to put me in the car and dropped my head into the floor board . and he kept smacking me in the face scared of me passing out while my brother drove to the hospital . he kept saying i wander if the bullet went in . because there was no blood . he thought it had graced me . the hospital didn't know there was a bullet in there until they did a xray and then rushed me in helicopter to a hospital that could handle that type of trama . the bullet stayed in my neck for 3 years until i had it removed. but the fragment scattered all ove my neck and severed half my spinal cord in my neck.

timeismoney

Back to top Go down

Post by timeismoney Sun May 16, 2010 5:10 pm

oh and i was shot with a 38 caliber. Ronald was supose to have a 9mm which is a smaller bullet

timeismoney

Back to top Go down

Post by timeismoney Sun May 16, 2010 5:30 pm

i realy agree with you about not believing Misty or Ron was not involved in Haleigh"s death all this time. but what about Tommy taking them to the river. just another lie to get out of jail you think.Ron was not Parent of the year, but to cover up the death of his daughter, is unbelevable.

timeismoney

Back to top Go down

Post by timeismoney Sun May 16, 2010 5:38 pm

i din't mean death but disapearance

timeismoney

Back to top Go down

Post by timeismoney Sun May 16, 2010 6:25 pm

i agree with you, Ron doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would protect misty , much less her relatives, over either one one of his kids.i have realatives who are alot worse than Ron was or is and they still love there kids. and like i said before i think he had Misty around because he couldn't find no one to keep his kids , while he worked. and he was the only one in this bunch who held down a job. more than likely she was passed out from all the partying she did the weekend is why ron was over heard at work telling her to spank hailey and make her go to sleep, so she could sleep herself.

timeismoney

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun May 16, 2010 7:04 pm

awaiting justice wrote:

Furthermore, on account that we just found out that the last search was "created" with no merrit.. it actually suggests to me that he might really not know anything.. He is showing that he is desperate enough to have made up what he may actually believe to be true, in hopes to save himself..

Ah, but they did find something during that search of the river. They found deer bones. And LE took them.

Now, here's a question or two or a few since I've not followed so closely> it's about references to 'deer'.

Was there deer blood found in the van? Or was it just said if there was blood in the van it was probably deer blood? How did that go?

One of that group said something about Joe wanting Ron's gun so he could go kill a deer. How did that go?

What is this about a gun being found in a ditch near Tommy's place? How did that go?

Depending on how all that goes, could Joe have killed a deer to mask maybe some blood of Haleigh's in the van and thrown the deer into the St John's River afterward? Could he have shot it with that gun that was found in the ditch?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon May 17, 2010 1:43 pm

I totally agree with you on this:
I have to say that I think Ron really did/does love Misty.. one of the reasons may have been able to fall in love with her was becasue she liked kids and was good with them,... that quality has been reported and corroborated many times over.. It tells me that when he was in the market looking.. he did care that the person he was going to be with .. had that quality which shows responsibility on his part...

I also think Misty loves Ron, from the jail tapes when she was talking to her mom and was so excited she had seen Ron, and she even said I still love him, and her mom said I know you do.

I also don't think either Ron or Misty had anything to do with Haley's disappearance/death. I'm not sure Misty even knew that Joe had taken Haley, if in fact he did. I know that Tommy and Joe said they had been over to Ron's house, and maybe Joe propped the back door open so he could get in later. I remember Timmy's wife saying their van had been moved, and maybe Joe used it to go get Haley. This part is JMO but it makes as much sense as anything AH has posted as fact. LOL
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon May 17, 2010 3:01 pm

AJ, I am so sorry I called you by the wrong name, and as I read over it after posting, I noticed what I had written and changed it. Please accept my apologies but I guess my dementia is getting much worse. LOL

I know for a fact you are not her, and I promise this will never happen again. Fysty called me right after I corrected my post, and I was hoping she was the only one who saw that mistake, and I really hate you saw it too. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down