Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audio Tapes of a woman named "Barbara" played on Blogtalk ..interesting UPDATED W/AUDIO

5 posters

Go down

Audio Tapes of a woman named "Barbara" played on Blogtalk ..interesting UPDATED W/AUDIO Empty Audio Tapes of a woman named "Barbara" played on Blogtalk ..interesting UPDATED W/AUDIO

Post by FystyAngel Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:19 am

TJ & Simon, played some interesting audio on todays show. I posted the player here so you can hear what was played. According to TJ & Simon, they are promising to get the tapes cleaned up, and posted. As soon as they do, I will do my nest to get them posted here.

FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Audio Tapes of a woman named "Barbara" played on Blogtalk ..interesting UPDATED W/AUDIO Empty Re: Audio Tapes of a woman named "Barbara" played on Blogtalk ..interesting UPDATED W/AUDIO

Post by FystyAngel Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:27 am

Haleigh Cummings – More On Those Strange Audio Files

http://www.bloggernews.net/124003

On yesterdays radio program we played a couple of audio clips that came into our possession some time ago. When we first received them they were immediately forwarded to PCSO. At the time they did not appear to have much relevancy and so they have languished on our hard drives for some time. In the light of the recent drug bust of Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin, and Ronald Cummings maybe these clips are more relevant than we originally thought.

Even more interesting are the PCSO comments on the tapes. They are saying absolutely nothing. That in itself speaks volumes. It is almost as if they do not exist.

Do they help find Haleigh Cummings, probably not. What they do though is provide is yet more evidence (albeit indirect) of Misty’s long involvement with drugs. Unless I am much mistaken these audio files surfaced around the same time as that mysterious Nay Nay Pravat letter.

We have decided to release the tapes in their entirety, we make no claims about the usefulness of the information in the search for Haleigh Cummings we will leave that determination up to you. Neither can we vouch for the truthfulness of the information contained in them.

These conversations are between William Cobra Staubs and a lady identified only as Barbara. The recordings were made at a hotel in Palatka.

(Warning Strong Language)

LISTEN HERE

Simon Barrett
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Audio Tapes of a woman named "Barbara" played on Blogtalk ..interesting UPDATED W/AUDIO Empty Re: Audio Tapes of a woman named "Barbara" played on Blogtalk ..interesting UPDATED W/AUDIO

Post by Piper Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:39 am

I'm having a tough time hearing what the woman is saying. Do they know who this Barbara is?
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:48 am

I tried listening to these...they were so noisy I gave up...hopefully if a transcript is ever published I'll read it...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:25 pm

I listened to the radio show live yesterday and the tapes were very hard to hear. TJ Hart said he is going to try to clean them up. If they put a cleaned up version of the tapes, we will be sure to post the link here.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:56 am

Great, thanks J4A. I am anxious to hear them, this woman certainly seemed to have a lot to say.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:31 pm

I tried to clean the audio up a little more but it's not an easy process. Here are all five parts in one player.

FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:34 pm

I guess these people didn't know they were being taped...or else they wouldn't have said what they did....You're right , it is still difficult to hear at times, but what I heard makes me wonder if LE has heard these and have they questioned "Barbara"...Sounds like she has first hand info on some of that drug dealing stuff...$26,000 shipment into the area...Just where does she get her info....And who was that tough sounding dude??? how does he fit into this fracas...Kinda makes one go hmmmmm...Bottom line is still No Haleigh...just like she vanished into thin air...Will she eva be found???
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Estee~ You said it all! STILL NO HALEIGH! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:34 pm

And who was that tough sounding dude???
~~~~~~~~~

I believe that is William "Cobra" Staubs........ he would need a thread all to himself to explain who he is and how he got involved in this fracas! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:29 pm

kh, Cobra is EXACTLY who the male voice is.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Fysty...I was talking about later on in the tape...sounds like someone else entered the conversation...Afro-American sounding dude...real jive talker...Barbara sounds like she needs false teeth...JMO
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down