Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

+11
Maat
Justice4all
*KJ*
khintx
FystyAngel
JAG
Piper
sitemama
LottieM
Snaz
Calypso
15 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by LottieM Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:55 pm

I can't recall if I read it or heard it on TV but Andrea's remarks (before the spin started) about anything being odd/weird/strange/etc was in reference to she and Terri not being all that close yet Terri stopped to chat and even showed her that pic of Kyron at the science fair. She didn't think it was really odd, just that she wasn't used to chatting with Terri like a close friend would. Andrea did not indicate she thought Terri was up to anything....but she reflected back on it after Terri became Public Enemy No. 1 and wondered IF there might have been something odd to it.

I've run into people I don't know well, just as acquaintances, who I don't see often or know much about as friends go...and have chatted a while with them just to be friendly. Conversely, the person I'm chatting with is also chatting with me....and sometimes they've shared pics of their kids with me and if I have any to share I'll do likewise ( but I don't usually have any).

I guess my point is, you don't have to be close friends who chat all the time to chat each other up when you do see a familiar face. I just went to my first class reunion in 40 years.....so many people there who I'd not been friends with when in school, but I knew OF them....and many of those people approached me and shared photos and a bit of news as if we'd been good friends in school. Some people are just like that. They're always ready to share pics etc. I kindof got sick of seeing pics of kids of people I never really knew personally....but I got that they were just that way and there's nothing wrong it that or in Terri showing Andrea Kyron's pic. Anyway, Terri is big on photos and sharing....her facebook will tell anyone that.

I wish Terri could do one single thing right. Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 20 451255
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #2

Post by sitemama Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:48 pm

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=9084

I just read that De De refused to take a polygraph. You know, I don't think I would agree to take one either. If they aren't allowed as evidence in court, why do they make such a big to-do when they say someone failed the tests.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 pm

Polygraphs are investigative tools.

If a person flat-out refuses to take one, then they have to wonder what they're hiding.

If they take one and "fail", you know damn well they're lying.

Polygraphs are INADMISSABLE.

People LIE and PASS, others tell the TRUTH and FAIL.

It happens every day.

For someone who is very emotionally distraught, someone who suffers from anxiety/panic attacks, they may not do too good.

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:14 pm

You know Calypso, if I knew I had nothing to do with the disappearance, and I could prove it, and they were persecuting my best friend, I would refuse to take the polygraph such for spite. Let them think what ever they want to think, they can't prove anything.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:54 pm

No, kidding! I would have lawyered up real quick too!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:21 am

I believe Terri felt pressured to take the polygraph and in being compliant to prove she had nothing to hide, she shot herself in her own foot.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:23 am

Does anyone wonder why Dez and Kaine and Tony were asked to take a poly? They had solid alibis, didn't they? Why even be asked to take one?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:04 am

An anonymous commenter on the KGW website claimed DeDe Spicher had taken and passed a polygraph. That was posted about three weeks ago. She said she's a 20-year-long friend with DeDe and that DeDe had been cooperative.

I wouldn't blame DeDe if she refused, though. I think polygraphs are as reliable as using Tarot cards.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Well, back to the rumor mill, I heard Dede already took a poly and FAILED.

NOTHINGS BEEN CONFIRMED!!

ALL RUMOR! DAMN!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:22 pm

I wish that Terri would just slap them all down with a lawsuit for harassment. Maybe then, if they have any, the evidence will come out. And if not, all these people threatening her with pulling out fingernails and waterboarding will wake up and smell the coffee.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Terri is a much stronger woman than I am. Lawyer or not, I would be answering some of these remarks by D & K.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:53 am

sitemama wrote:Terri is a much stronger woman than I am. Lawyer or not, I would be answering some of these remarks by D & K.

What ever she says, they're gonna tear it apart. There's nothing she can say about D&K that won't be twisted. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:58 am

Kyron Horman: Divorce case casts shadow on inquiry into disappearance

Published: Saturday, August 21, 2010, 10:51 PM
Updated: Sunday, August 22, 2010, 8:11 PM
Maxine Bernstein, The Oregonian

Law enforcement officials have refused to publicly discuss the focus of their 11-week investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman, but that hasn't kept explosive details from dribbling out in the father's divorce filings and in regular news conferences called by the missing boy's parents.

Among the bombshells: Allegations that Kyron's stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, tried to hire a hit man to kill her husband, Kaine Horman. Sexting from Terri Horman to Michael Cook, a former high school friend of Kyron's father, after the boy went missing and her husband filed for divorce. Cell phone text messages between Terri Horman and Cook in which she appears to cite how much her criminal defense attorney costs.

Several criminal defense attorneys say it suggests an orchestrated attempt by law enforcement to steer the investigation and could hamper the fairness of any future trial. Other legal experts say there's no Oregon law or ethics rule that prevents it from occurring.

(see link for full story).........
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_divorce_case_cast.html
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Snipped from the article above.......

Several criminal defense attorneys say it suggests an orchestrated attempt by law enforcement to steer the investigation and could hamper the fairness of any future trial. Other legal experts say there's no Oregon law or ethics rule that prevents it from occurring."

Im glad a reporter has taken the time to write this... It is a shame that such a staement needs to be written to acknowledge and point out the witchunt that we have seen thus far....

Im also glad she has pointed out that there is nothing stopping this from occuring...So sad.....

I am losing faith that any searching for Kyron will ever take place....

It seems so obvious to me that LE have used Terri from day one, as an excuse as to why they wont look for Kyron.... To see how many ppl accept this and are on board with LE is ludicrous....

Gang mentality seems to be running this investigation where no one has to spend any money or work....

I read an article where a reporter articulated the gist of LE's thoughts.. claiming that they believe Terri stashed away Kyron for some unknown reason....????

That is just about the craziest idea ... How ppl cud think that is more plausible than considering a stranger/ped abduction amazes me....

I cud see how D and K cud be sold on that idea where they completely turned against Terri as that is about the only way they cud continue believeing he is still coming home soon....

I pray he is returned safely, but the likeliness seems less and less as time goes on.. There are always the cases like Steven,s and Jaycee's and Elizabeth's, and here's hoping..

"

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 pm

Great post, AW. I could not agree more. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Since Kaine and Desiree went before the GJ they havent spoken out publically per the GJ instructions.

I wonder how difficult this has been for them.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:28 am

Kaine & Terri Horman expected in court today

by KGW Staff
kgw.com
Posted on August 25, 2010 at 7:27 AM
Updated today at 8:04 AM

PORTLAND – Kaine Horman and his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman were scheduled to appear in court Wednesday as part of their divorce proceedings.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine--Terri-Horman-expected-in-court-today-101470199.html
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:32 am

I would love to be a fly on the wall in that courtroom today. And the grand jury is reconvening as well.

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Another strange video: