Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile of Perp

3 posters

Go down

Profile of Perp Empty Profile of Perp

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Let's get away from the "Terri Did It!" mentality to discern what we assume about the Perp using the limited information we've come across. (Since everything Kaine and Dez say is about Terri, I don't think anything they've said will be helpful.)

This isn't to determine why Kyron was taken, but to construct a profile of the perp.

1: The Perp was at Skyline Elem the morning of June 4th, 2010.

2: The perp is friendly and would have had to have a verbal dialog with Kyron at some point, either because the perp is known or is very cunning.

3: The perp had to be experienced in arousing, motivating and reasoning with a child.

4: Opportunity: Kyron was isolated from the group-teachers, students.

5: Premeditated: The perp had prior notification of the science fair date/time and being open to the public by the school sign, a parent, student or teacher.

The easiest way to get Kyron out of the building is to get him to walk out by himself.
The problem here is that the perp runs the risk of being seen with Kyron, unless it wasn't unusual for this person to be seen at the school, and can be identified.

An observant teacher, parent or other school personel could have short circuited Kyron's interaction with the perp and sent Kyron back to class.

The next best thing, would be to conceal him to remove him from the school premises.

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Profile of Perp Empty Re: Profile of Perp

Post by Maat Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:08 pm

I think because it was open to the public, anyone could have taken him. A familiar face (Terri) would have stood out leaving from the wrong door or even leaving with Kyron the normal way. A stranger could wander the halls virtually unnoticed because the place was crawling with them.

Sadly, an adult in the school is not perceived as a stranger to children. They are someone's mom or dad or a teacher or someone involved with the school. The teachers and staff would have overlooked them, thinking they were there for the show and they were related to a child in the school.

All someone had to do was mention to Kyron that an interesting exhibit was somewhere else, then go wait for him to show up. He comes with someone else, they just walk off. He shows up alone, they have him! Kyron could be out the door and history before anyone had a clue.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Maat wrote:I think because it was open to the public, anyone could have taken him. A familiar face (Terri) would have stood out leaving from the wrong door or even leaving with Kyron the normal way. A stranger could wander the halls virtually unnoticed because the place was crawling with them.

Sadly, an adult in the school is not perceived as a stranger to children. They are someone's mom or dad or a teacher or someone involved with the school. The teachers and staff would have overlooked them, thinking they were there for the show and they were related to a child in the school.

All someone had to do was mention to Kyron that an interesting exhibit was somewhere else, then go wait for him to show up. He comes with someone else, they just walk off. He shows up alone, they have him! Kyron could be out the door and history before anyone had a clue.

I've posted before that same sort of thing, Maat. And the exit door that led to the rear parking lot was right across from Kyron's classroom...and out in that rear parking lot is the entrance to the Boiler Room aka 'cool electric exhibit'.

Someone could have told Kyron to come there and not to bring anyone else because maybe Kyron was the only one special enough to get to see this (perhaps secret) exhibit and the perp was waiting in there. Who might this perp be?

How about the old janitor/custodian? I have no idea how long he's been gone, but he may have known Kyron and 'liked' him. He may have come back for the open science fair exhibit. He may have told Kyron he had made his own exhibit...a cool electric one....if he ever talked with Kyron before they may have talked about the custodian's job and all the cool stuff he did....Kyron goes out in the Boiler Room....if anyone sees him, the plan doesn't go through, but if not then it does...the perp waits till no one seems to be looking and puts Kyron in his vehicle and away they go!
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:31 pm

I'm not sure Kyron was THE target, just A target. I think the person who did this was looking for the first available child they believed they could con. He just happened to wander along at the wrong time. It could have been any number of other children. Then Kyron would be home and Terri and Kaine would just be rocking along with no concerns.

And, if a second child had followed him, it is possible the perp would have taken them both. Then we would have 2 missing children. Just depends on what this offender was willing to risk.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down