Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Scenarios/Interesting Comments

+2
LottieM
Calypso
6 posters

Go down

Possible Scenarios/Interesting Comments Empty Possible Scenarios/Interesting Comments

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Going through the comment sections on the various newspapers, we occassionally come across a post where you have to wonder if the poster actually knows the family, since they seem to "know" things.

This particular comment, I find very interesting.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-8.html

Poster: insintel ("Inside Intel")

July 14, 2010 at 11:38PM

Loose lips sink ships!
Des and Tony suspected Kyron was being abused yet chose to ignore it. Terri suspected it also. Why do you think she was taking him to the doctor on the down low?
They blame Terri for not taking an active role to find Kyron, but why didn't his OWN MOTHER take an active roll to prevent him from being sexually abused further?

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Possible Scenarios/Interesting Comments Empty Posted by: Insintel

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:37 pm

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-2.html

Poster: insintel
July 14, 2010 at 11:57PM

Ahh but Desiree knows deep down inside... she just isn't ready to "believe" it yet.
She's too wrapped up in hating Terri. Jealous because she snagged her hubby. Desiree wasn't as involved as she likes to make people think. I can count on one hand the number of overnight visits she's had with her kid in the last 3 years.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Possible Scenarios/Interesting Comments Empty Re: Possible Scenarios/Interesting Comments

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:38 pm

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-2.html

July 15, 2010 at 12:05AM

Nooooo sir.. or ma'am.
The custody agreement states Des has visitation which is supposed to be every other weekend, shared holidays and 2 weeks for summer break.
She's seen him for big holidays like Christmas and Easter and typically over the 4th of July. They rarely see him on weekends.. maybe 3 or 4x in the last 3 years.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Possible Scenarios/Interesting Comments Empty Re: Possible Scenarios/Interesting Comments

Post by LottieM Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:39 pm

I found this one interesting from the same person...talking about Kiara....

I don't think he'd molest her.. no.
He's not very patient though.. I see him melting down the second she screams or makes a mess out of something.

I KNEW Kaine was a hothead! That poor baby girl! Minus her mother's loving arms PLUS a short tempered dad. Sad

I'll bet it's Kaine's idea that Kyron can't get out of his bed in the morning until someone comes and tells him it's ok.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:40 pm

July 15, 2010 at 12:19AM

No.. it wasn't often at all. It seemed like as more time went by, the less frequent the visits were. Her and Tony kind of had their own thing going on. Terri pretty much kept him busy though so it wouldn't be a constant let down. On a Thursday he would start getting ready to go see his mom, but by Friday, there was always a reason why they couldn't make the trip (half way) so Terri would always take him out some where with a friend from school on a Friday night. I guess to occupy him so he would "forget"
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:41 pm

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-3.html

July 15, 2010 at 12:13AM

Mike inserted himself right after Kyron went missing... He most definitely wasn't involved with Kyron going missing.. no.
I'm not sure WHAT his true intention is/was. I think it was more or less: He hears on the news that a old school buddy's kid goes missing, he wants to jump in to help, Kaine pretty much blew him off from the get go and it offended him. Naturally him and Terri became close because she's more outgoing than Kaine. Kaine was pretty rude to everyone who was offering to help (in the beginning anyway, his lawyer advised him to make himself look more grateful to put on a show for the camera)
Mike is a decent guy, he just should have walked away when Kaine kept shutting the door in his face.
His relationship with Terri was blown WAY out of proportion! Those "pictures in various states of undress" were shots of Terri back when she was doing competitions and getting modeling pics done (she didn't model, but got a portfolio done) there were no naked body parts and I'm sure if you googled hard enough, you could even find those pics or ones similar. Those were also pictures of pictures.. meaning he took a pic of a pic with his cell phone camera.
As for the google maps and RO, I think he meant well, but was just so completely STUPID about it. Terri never went to him and asked him to find out anything.. HE wanted to find out the info and bring it to Terri... like a cat bringing it's master a mouse head.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Calypso wrote:http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-2.html

July 15, 2010 at 12:05AM

Nooooo sir.. or ma'am.
The custody agreement states Des has visitation which is supposed to be every other weekend, shared holidays and 2 weeks for summer break.
She's seen him for big holidays like Christmas and Easter and typically over the 4th of July. They rarely see him on weekends.. maybe 3 or 4x in the last 3 years.

I believe that one! I don't see her taking every other weekend with a child...and additionally making that long trip twice during the weekend.

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:43 pm

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-3.html

July 15, 2010 at 12:31AM

Wait until the media gets a hold of the security video and still shots of Kaine at the gym and Tennis court! Talk about letting the cat out of the bag! I know for a fact that they were shown to him and he was asked if his "alternative lifestyle" could have pissed anyone off enough to harm his child ;)
Perhaps that's why he's so antsy around the cameras?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Calypso wrote:http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-3.html

July 15, 2010 at 12:13AM

Mike inserted himself right after Kyron went missing... He most definitely wasn't involved with Kyron going missing.. no.
I'm not sure WHAT his true intention is/was. I think it was more or less: He hears on the news that a old school buddy's kid goes missing, he wants to jump in to help, Kaine pretty much blew him off from the get go and it offended him. Naturally him and Terri became close because she's more outgoing than Kaine. Kaine was pretty rude to everyone who was offering to help (in the beginning anyway, his lawyer advised him to make himself look more grateful to put on a show for the camera)
Mike is a decent guy, he just should have walked away when Kaine kept shutting the door in his face.
His relationship with Terri was blown WAY out of proportion! Those "pictures in various states of undress" were shots of Terri back when she was doing competitions and getting modeling pics done (she didn't model, but got a portfolio done) there were no naked body parts and I'm sure if you googled hard enough, you could even find those pics or ones similar. Those were also pictures of pictures.. meaning he took a pic of a pic with his cell phone camera.
As for the google maps and RO, I think he meant well, but was just so completely STUPID about it. Terri never went to him and asked him to find out anything.. HE wanted to find out the info and bring it to Terri... like a cat bringing it's master a mouse head.

This makes better sense to me than Terri being stupid while she's being closely watched.

Thanks for this link....and thread! 8)
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:45 pm

No clue Sad
I have zero knowledge of who took him Sad
Like I said about Terri, being made out to be a certain way or doing certain things doesn't make her a kidnapper/murderer. So, I can't really say that Kaine is responsible because he's a certain way... know what I mean?
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-5.html

July 15, 2010 at 2:39AM

I don't want to think that he had anything to do with it. His actions could certainly be because of things that happened in the past that he's trying so desperately to cover up. I DO think thought that it was someone who Kyron knew of or has seen before. Not necessarily close to the family, but perhaps an acquaintance who was stalking him? I'm afraid what exactly happened to Kyron will forever be a mystery Sad
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:47 pm

And again, here's the one you read, Lottie:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-5.html

July 15, 2010 at 2:31AM

I don't think he'd molest her.. no.
He's not very patient though.. I see him melting down the second she screams or makes a mess out of something.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Interesting! I have no doubt they were sucky biological parents, but I still think the school scenario is too difficult to pull off the kidnapping. I still see it being a crime of opportunity. Maybe by someone who knows him, but not prearranged, just a chance to do it, and someone took it.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:50 pm

I think it was a crime of opportunity too. This just confirms how sucky Larry, Moe and Curly are.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:28 pm

"alternative lifestyle"

Is this person trying to say Kaine is "gay"? OMG, I hope so, and it's one of his 'fellows' that took Kyron, trying to get Kaine to commit to him. LOL

This is getting too funny.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:19 pm

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-52.html

July 14, 2010 at 11:51PM

For the record -
I'm not a Terri supporter. She is a lovely person, a bit on the uppity side. and not my cup of tea.. but amazing with kids. I can't say much more.

I am a supporter of calling those out who are guilty and trying to make other people look guilty. It will all come out in the wash my friends... in time... all in good time. Both parties are equally guilty of the failed marriage but only ONE is guilty of causing harm to this child (and it's not Terri) Don't forget, there are people out here who know Kyron, know his demeanor and know when something is wrong. We know certain things by little bits of info that children leak out unknowingly ;)
His mother and step father know this too.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:21 pm

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-53.html

Poster: 42ndState
July 14, 2010 at 11:54PM

so why are they blaming terri if they know what kaine has done?

July 14, 2010 at 11:59PM

Good question. THAT i don't know... I'm thinking denial?
Des has always hated Terri. More out of jealousy than anything.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:35 pm

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-54.html

Poster: 42ndState
July 15, 2010 at 12:22AM

When did LE clear anyone, including kaine, as a suspect??? The truth deniers are the ones propagating that lie.

July 15, 2010 at 12:27AM

Exactly how do you all know that he isn't being investigated?
He hasn't been ruled out or cleared yet! Why do you think he's dropping out of his media gigs? There has been tips from more than one person, including school employees that the child has been showing signs of sexual abuse for quite a while. Grandpa was a perv... molested him and his brother.. his brother gets 6 months for child molestation... coincidence? Nooo

July 15, 2010 at 12:23AM

Ban us... why?
Because we aren't in on the witch hunt? Because we are here stating our opinions. Some of us know a little more going on behind the scenes... and when it all comes out, All I can say is "I told ya so"

I hope you all are ready to eat your hats!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:52 pm

I'm just going to post the rest of insintel's posts. They are very interesting and seems like someone close to the case, in the know.

July 15, 2010 at 12:47AM

Muddy indeed girlfriend.
And, ya know what they say about mud? It always comes out in the wash

July 15, 2010 at 12:59AM

I just saw something on TV the other day... it was one of those "Life in prison" shows.. This dude was locked up for 30 years for first degree murder (still looked surprisingly young for his age too) and he was cleared/eliminated through DNA and was released that day. He was convicted because of speculation (last one to "see" victim, having an affair with victim (victim was his mistress) They were able to hunt down the real killer, but he died in another prison 10 years prior.
30 years of that man's life wasted... all because of circumstantial evidence and because he was made to look like a horrible person.
Not all cases are as cut & dry as the Anthony & Peterson circumstantial evidence convictions. Usually the most likely person is the one who gets blamed, but what the public is failing to realize is that the woman being fingered in THIS case might have a sketchy track record, but she's not a killer. She raised someone else's kid 'cause they didn't want anything to do with him and this is the thanks she gets.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:55 pm

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-56.html

July 15, 2010 at 1:03AM

I thought so too...
It can't stay quiet forever. I'm willing to bet those guys at the gym would easily roll 'em over for a couple $ Unless of course, they're sealed evidence.

July 15, 2010 at 1:08AM

Oh reaaaaaaally... is that right?
If that is the case, then why are there 10000's of slanderous posts against a certain other person.. I guess THOSE kind are ok though.
Interesting how that works.

Fixing my punctuation for the cameras... Does my overuse of ellipses make my butt look fat?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:01 am

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-57.html

July 15, 2010 at 1:17AM

It's 1am. I just finished off a round of... um.. pokerbw/ the spouse and I had a craving for bacon.. So, I decided to jump online to check my email and lo and behold... I have email alerts that there is breaking news on the Kyron Horman case. Pffft!
I've been around all along honey.. I never felt the need to dish because I thought it was blatantly OBVIOUS... but I guess some people are slow to catch on... or they don't want to catch on because the other option is more exciting. Let's see what new juicy gossip will come out today on the step mom.. so we can go to our social networking pages and chat over tea.
If I wanted to dish, oh boy could I dish! But nobody listens anyway... so why bother

Poster:insintel
July 15, 2010 at 1:37AM

I've been sitting on my hands for weeks... can't take it anymore.
It's all gonna come out anyway ;)

July 15, 2010 at 1:27AM

No Sad
I don't think he's at a safe house. I *WISH* he would be though.. It would certainly make me sleep better.
I can't go into great detail about the doctor/paperwork in public.. make up a fake email address and post it so I can email you about it.

July 15, 2010 at 1:47AM

That, I don't know Sad
I can only speak for the time leading up. I'm 100% sure it wasn't Terri though. She may be guilty of other things... but harming or hiding this child? NO way. Just keep an open mind and wait for the other side of the story to come out.. You'll see it too

July 15, 2010 at 1:33AM

Um... I'm the wife :/
Chicks get late night post nookie bacon cravings too yanno...
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:04 am

Only 10 more pages of posts to skim over! (68 total!)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-58.html

July 15, 2010 at 1:39AM

Sad
I don't think he's with us anymore. However, that's my personal feeling.
I would love it if someone were to prove me wrong and drop him off at a gas station right now though.. But, I don't see that happening.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:08 am

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-59.html

July 15, 2010 at 1:58AM

Or maybe it was the sham - wow guy. There was always something about him that didn't sit right with me.. His eyebrows maybe?
He patronized prostitutes... so that makes him evil. Evil people kill kids.

I think LE needs to find him STAT and do a poly.. let's see where he was the day of 6/4

July 15, 2010 at 1:51AM

No, he didn't find out about the appointment til after the fact.. but you're on the right track.
The school knew and it had been discussed prior.

Why do you think the school is being so quiet? There's a reason for it.. Think!

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:17 am

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-63.html

July 15, 2010 at 4:17AM

Yeah... one of the real lie detectors.. not a anonymous -self professed human lie detector or criminal profiler.
Seriously, play the first video over.. and cover up Terri... watch Kaine.
Same with all the other videos he's in

July 15, 2010 at 4:24AM

WB 42.. thought you left! Bacon?

FACT: Terri was never told that she failed her poly graph.
She answered truthfullt to the following questions:
Do you know where Kyron is?
Do you know who might have taken Kyron?
Did you do anything to hurt Kyron?
Did you take Kyron?
Were you at the school 6/4?
Did you have your daughter at school 6/4?

Her answers were "evasive" to the following question:
Did you go to X location (where she said she was)

So, the only "lie" she told was where she was. This was never conformed that it was a lie... but the only trouble she had with the test was regarding her whereabouts after the science fair. Does it mean anything? Not really... Does it mean she took/killed Kyron? I seriously doubt it. Does she want to hide her location? Probably. Does it have anything to do with Kyron's disappearance? More than likely NO
Considering she passed all the other, more important questions.
There may be a reason she wants to hide where she was, but it certainly wasn't because she did something to Kyron

July 15, 2010 at 4:27AM

and yes, she walked out of the 3rd polygraph.. after being asked the same exact question for 6 hours straight.
I'd imagine anyone would though... especially if they were the focus of an unspeakable crime.
I agree, she should have just spilled the beans then... but it will come out
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:19 am

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-64.html

July 15, 2010 at 4:31AM

She wasn't officially told that she "failed" they used the terms "evasive" and "inconclusive"
meaning.. they didn't hear what they wanted to hear... or she didn't want to give up where she was that day. She didn't fail the whole test.. just one answer. Who was it that failed their polygraph... what was that girl's name? Was it Stafford? The father failed his poly... everyone fingered him until something broke and they found the perp.
Jacie Duggard's step dad was also fingered in her disappearance and failed a poly... turns out she was living in someone's back yard
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:20 am

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-65.html

July 15, 2010 at 4:36AM

I'm not sure exactly how you pass or fail a polygraph.. or if they even tell you that you've "passed with flying colors" or that you failed.
One question certainly doesn't mean you've failed. Especially when all the other more important answers were answered truthfully.
It makes the story sound juicier...
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 am

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1/4053/comments-66.html

July 15, 2010 at 5:17AM

I wish I knew more about what is most important... (where Kyron is)

July 15, 2010 at 5:46AM

they were all asked the same questions... except the dad and step dad were asked about their jobs.
actually, there was either an article or video posted and it was also stated in one of those. police have said it also in a video. i'll have to find it.. so you can hear it from them too

Poster: Mazama
July 15, 2010 at 6:05AM

Ok thank you.

This can very well work with my stranger theory then. If she was having an affair, this could explain why she wasn't honest about where she was.

Perhaps, maybe...moo

July 15, 2010 at 6:12AM

you're on the right track... ;)

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:50 am

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/witnesses_continue_to_be_calle/4053/comments-14.html

Poster: EagleforFreedom
August 05, 2010 at 4:32PM

The State of Oregon needs to budget right now, then set aside, and get ready to pay over 10 million in Terri's attorneys fees and the DA over 10 million for trial for the expected Terri Horman "WITCH HUNT" Trial for the missing Kyron Horman.

I did the calculation using public records of estimate of marital income and property for each spouse yesterday and it is funny enough came up to $350,000 for each spouse. This is where Terri got the figure of $350,000 she text to her friend. $350000 is the money Kaine owes Terri for being a stay at home mom or housewife under Oregon law. KAINE please pay Terri now $350,000 or 3.5% "drop in the bucket" of Terri's total attorney fees for trial. The JUDGE could order this 8/25/10.

Kaine is able to pay Terri's way through this problem or attorney fees as they have a child together and Terri was Kaine's housewife. Terri earned this money under the Oregon Law. Kaine please pay Terri's attorney fees that might be as high as $350,000 before the state of Oregon must pay. I believe the $350,000 s an estimate of marital housewife income that can be used to pay attorney fees under the law below. JUDGE love to get ATTORNEYS paid first before anything else as Judges are attorneys too. :Z) I love attorney too.

Oregon law contains the "presumption of equal contribution" which essentially means that a housewife is 50% owner in all of their marital property including the house. Compensatory spousal support is support that is a kind "pay back" support. It compensates one spouse for all of the work she has put into the marriage that has helped the other spouse become more financially successful.

The housewife who stayed at home to raise the kids helped her husband get that high paying position by relieving him of the need to worry about the kids or the house, etc. Terri will get 50% of Kaine's assets to use to pay attorney fees. Thanks JUDGE!!!!

Remember Kaine is able to pay because of his Job at Intel making $150,000 per year. This is a wake up call for all marriages and prenuptial when you have children and stay at home spouses. The Judge will rule for the Attorneys to be paid

Remember there are two people equal (money) in a marriage. Can you trust your spouse or you will pay the ATTORNEY yours and HERS as Kaine is able to because of Terri Horman being a housewife.

Thanks again Judge gavel falls with a nice bang. All Attorneys are paid YES Thanks again judge lets have coffee and donut in chambers or I will bring lunch next time see you soon judge!!! I see this everyday in court Attorneys are protected along with getting paid. Someone will pay Terri's attorney $350000 first from Kaine, as when he filed for divorce all assets are in the judges control and discretion, then the State of Oregon must pay Terri's attorney the rest of the about $10 million or more if this case goes to trial.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:09 am

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/witnesses_continue_to_be_calle/4053/comments-26.html

August 05, 2010 at 10:43PM

http://www.mbabar.org/JudgeProfiles/MeisenheimerKeith.htm

This the Family court Judge Keith Meisenheimer from Berkeley, California, for the Horman's Divorce is devoted to the protection of children who have been victims of abuse. This could be a problem for Terri but the judge is fair. I need to see the ruling on 8/25/10 to see if there is a bias because of Kyron being missing. If that happens to Terri she can appeal the ruling if she does not get attorney fees or file for the state to pay all attorney fees then Oregon will collect from Kaine, Terri's share

Poster:EagleforFreedom
August 05, 2010 at 11:15PM

5 years ago could be to long to consider, but if they can show a pattern of conduct abusing children with alcohol involved by Terri that will greatly increase the probability this will go against Terri but it must come from the outside experts like DRS. or Psyc DR. This is why her attorney wants there money and stop the process.

August 05, 2010 at 11:00PM

THE MFH case LE told Terri "she was a suspect in the MFH case" after the sting stopped, not the Kyron missing case, but Terri lawyered up. This covers both cases for Terri to remain silent and everything goes through her attorneys.

I think, we sometimes forget the MFH allegations by the Landscaper, who is trying to remain in this country, caused Terri to get an attorney, and not the Kyron Horman missing case. There are Two potential criminal cases.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Possible Scenarios/Interesting Comments Empty Local Poster on Cell Phone Pings (?)

Post by Calypso Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:21 pm

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_investigators_and/4053/comments-newest.html

Poster: 121sec
August 09, 2010 at 9:18AM

Cell Phone pings are being blown out of proportion on all of the Kyron threads. From Hwy 30 North on Cornelius Pass road up to Skyline there is ZERO cell coverage. HWY 30 from Sauvie Island Bridge to CPR reception is spotty at best. Triangulating data is thereby skewed because the nearest tower is miles away. Police radios don't even work on CPR. Mult. County LE is aware of this and that is why they have been unable to pin down her whereabouts with Cell Pings.

Last edited by Calypso on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : titled)
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:27 am

I located this on another forum:

WORK THREAD Douglas Prosch Coined Kyron Special K

the note left at Kyron's Wall had the Name "SPECIAL K"... in looking up if anyone called kyron "SPECIAL K" this came up on the kyron face book

Nancy Dugas Knape ‎@Sandra, there is a $25,000.00 reward already posted. Come home Kyron we all love you very much.
@Douglas, the nickname Special K is a great one. It certainly fits this sweet boy.

Tracy Fisher Metivier Rebecca is right, God can work a miracle. I have faith that Kyron is alive, I truly believe that.
@ Douglas, the nickname you gave him is so endearing, Special K. I love it.We love you Kyron, I hope you are not afraid or hungry, God open ey...es for us to find him and open hearts for those to let him go..

Douglas Prosch Thnx Nancy Dugas Knape-- Yeh, it just came to me as he is just so special and endearing. I'm more of a free-wheeling, "movin' on" type of person, but I've never seen a kid who made me more mushy inside. I really need for him to be OK. Until... then, alot of my usual stuff is on hold, and that's OK by me-- anything for this adorable little guy. Btw, I also like "Little Man", which somebody else came up with. By any name what a little sweetheart. I'm actually freakin' humbled by how much I care about this sweet little boy.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:07 am

Calypso wrote:His relationship with Terri was blown WAY out of proportion! Those "pictures in various states of undress" were shots of Terri back when she was doing competitions and getting modeling pics done (she didn't model, but got a portfolio done) there were no naked body parts and I'm sure if you googled hard enough, you could even find those pics or ones similar. Those were also pictures of pictures.. meaning he took a pic of a pic with his cell phone camera.

I quite agree. I think the 'nasty pics' and 'sexting' allegations are just another way to trash Terri. Completely unsubstaniated in my opinion. Much like the landscaper turned hit man. I don't believe that either. Makes a good story, though. And it further incriminates Terri. So they ran with it.

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by chatter2 Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:04 pm

Kaine is a computer expert think on that one and you have another piece to the puzzle.

chatter2

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:07 pm

chatter2 wrote:Kaine is a computer expert think on that one and you have another piece to the puzzle.

crystal ball kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by chatter2 Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:38 am

However if he can prove she tryed to have him killed and feared for his lfe bla bla bla and the RO bullsheet Then he may not have to pay. he looks more and more shady all the time. I would bet theres a plan in place and someone else we think we trust is in on it and they are not related to any family member.

chatter2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down