Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeDe Spicher

+3
*KJ*
Piper
Calypso
7 posters

Go down

DeDe Spicher Empty DeDe Spicher

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 pm

I don't know why we havent started a thread on her!

Does anyone remember Kaine stating Dede came into Terri's life like every 6 months?

Well, I find it strange that the MFH plot and Kyron's disappearance are within that time
frame.

I am posting this on another forum and will bring my post here.

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

DeDe Spicher Empty Re: DeDe Spicher

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:05 pm

In my most humble opinion, I still believe Terri Horman had too much to loose in the Terri did it scenario. I don't know Terri personally, so I can't say weither her odd behavior is normal. After all, we can just assume how we would react in this horrific circumstance.

This brings me to an alternative theory/speculation.

What if Dede Spicher is the lone culprit, unbeknown to Terri.

Spicher, knowing Kaine and Terri had had issues, this crisis would either bring Kaine and Terri closer together in this crisis, or would sever their relationship.

Spicher moved in with Terri after Kaine moved out for a short time.

Perhaps she was hoping, since she didn't have any children herself, Spicher and Terri could raise Kiara together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Since Kaine moved out and Terri has been going through of of this insanity, Spicher moves in and helps support Terri emotionally, becoming the "Hero".
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:06 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to get technical, it appears that Terri was the nurturing type. She came into this family raising James and taking care of Kyron. Teaching was her profession.

Her ex husband has said Terri wouldn't hurt a child.

Terri appears to maintain a strong family connection with her adoptive parents.

Photos show Terri at a birthday dinner/party with Greg, Desiree's ex husband, on Quinn's 15th birthday with Kyron, James, Kiara, herself, and Quinn.

Kaine, Desiree nor Tony are at this party for Quinn at a Red Rooster. I'm sure Terri had other things she could have been doing.

On the other hand, we don't know too much about Dede, other than she disappeared during a certain time frame, didn't answer her phone (her ex said Dede ALWAYS answers her phone- sure, it could have been dead, she lost it temprorarily, it was left in the car, at the jobsite, etc..)

We do know Dede didn't have any children and wasn't interested in them.
She popped in and out of Terri's life at approx 6 month intervals- according to Kaine.
Could Dede have come back into Terri's life to insert herself into the situation to keep up with the details of the case?

Could this LS guy been a friend of Dede's? Could Dede have been putting the MFH plot out there saying Terri wanted him to do this? It certainly would fit the timeline Kaine said "every 6 months" or so Dede would come back into Terri's life.

Motive? Terri was a married woman, lived in the families home, had a nice car and didn't have to work. Has/had children who loved her and depended on her.

Dede, rented her place, her relationship recently broke up and Dede has to work to support herself. Dede really didn't have anything other than her growing up relatives-. After the FAILED episode with the MFH Sting Operation, Dede moved in with Terri.

Could she have been jealous of Terri? Absolutely.

What was Kaines relationship with Dede?

How did they meet Dede? Was Dede involved in the alternative lifestyle?

Was Kaine ever involved with Dede sexually?

Was Dede ever involved with both Kaine and Terri sexually?

When it was alleged that Kaine hurt Terri, exactly how was Terri hurt?

(What would hurt a woman so deeply, that she would solict a murder for hire scheme? Giving her AIDS/HIV, Herpes/ impregnating another woman/ setting up a lover in an apartment? Telling her he is gay and is in love with another man.)

Could Dede have a possessive type relationship when it comes to Terri?

And my apologes to whomever, Terri had the traditional stay at home mother, nurturing life while Dede had the more aggressive, working out in the fields all day rough physical type job. Terri also appeared to be the oil that kept things running smoothly by transporting Kyron back and forth between Kaine and Desiree and keeping Desiree informed through emails.

There is always a fine line between truth and fiction. Flip the coin over. Just saying Terri did this because she's crazy is ridiculous.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:12 am

'Mystery Woman' DeDe Spicher Defends Stepmom in Kyron Horman Case

By Elaine Aradillas
Tuesday August 17, 2010 09:45 AM EDT

Since 7-year-old Kyron Horman went missing in June DeDe Spicher has been called everything from uncooperative to suspicious. But Spicher, the so-called "mystery woman" in the case, says she's just a good friend of Kyron's stepmom's, and that neither of them has anything to hide.

Asked by PEOPLE in an exclusive new interview whether she thinks stepmom Terri Horman was involved in Kyron's disappearance, Spicher, 43, says, "I just really don't. In my heart, I really don't. In all of these years [as her friend], I have not seen anything that would lead me to believe that she is capable or motivated in any way to do something like this."

Spicher says she's told police the same thing. "They wanted me to tell them that Terri did it or that Terri knew something," she says. "I told them everything that I knew, over and over again. But I didn't tell them what they wanted to hear."

Read more: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413527,00.html
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 am

Dede states she never left the property that day while preparing for the garden show at the farm.....
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:37 am

Piper wrote:Dede states she never left the property that day while preparing for the garden show at the farm.....

So when did she have lunch? Because apparently that's why they were looking for her at 11:15 or whatever & couldn't contact her. She said previously that she left her phone at home that day (which should be easy enough to verify), but we were also told that they looked for her and couldn't find her either.

I'm not sure what to think.
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:54 am

So when did she have lunch? Because apparently that's why they were looking for her at 11:15 or whatever & couldn't contact her.

KJ, what do you mean 'that's why they were looking for her at 11:15? Were they going to have lunch with her? Who is they? When I hire someone to do my yardwork, I don't care if they eat lunch or not, as they would get finished sooner. LOL

Have we ever heard from the ones who say they were looking for her? Or have we only heard what D & K said LE told them? All these 'stories' from D & K are making me very barf
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:07 pm

sitemama wrote:
So when did she have lunch? Because apparently that's why they were looking for her at 11:15 or whatever & couldn't contact her.

KJ, what do you mean 'that's why they were looking for her at 11:15? Were they going to have lunch with her? Who is they? When I hire someone to do my yardwork, I don't care if they eat lunch or not, as they would get finished sooner. LOL

Have we ever heard from the ones who say they were looking for her? Or have we only heard what D & K said LE told them? All these 'stories' from D & K are making me very barf

Oh CRUD! I don't remember...I guess we should start googling!

My recollection is that she was INTERNING (not lanscaping) for a nursery on the farm (which is also a residence).

The people that she was interning w/ (and possibly for) were expecting her to join them in the house for lunch. When she didn't show they tried to find her & couldn't.

This was her original missing time: 11:15-1 (something like that).

Then they were questioned I guess and LE changed her timeline to 'unaccounted for' 9:45-1, because the last time anyone had any encounter with her was at 9:45.

The farm is 38-acres.
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:24 pm

I'm just trying to go in chronological order. This was the first we heard about Dee Dee:

Friend Of Kyron's Family Subject Of Search Warrant

(7/23/10) There are new developments in the Kyron Hormon investigation. A long-time friend of the boy's family has become a focus in the case.According to Kyron's parents, Dee Dee Spicher of Tualatin has been in close communication with Kyrons stepmother Terri Moulton Hormon, since the day Kyron disappeared. The family released a statement Thursday night saying Spicher is not cooperating with detectives. NBC Portland affiliate KGW TV reported Spicher's home and two others were searched by law enforcement in the last week. According to Medford Police Lt. Bob Hansen, search warrants have to fit certain criteria in order to be obtained. "To get a search warrant you have to prove to a judge, I have enough evidence to get a search warrant and go in." But Hansen also warns that "just because a search warrant is obtained doesn't mean the person is guilty." He says you don’t always find what your looking for.
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:33 pm

As you can see, this is another 'tip' from the bios. They think something is awry if Terri talks to anyone, because they don't have anyone to talk to but each other.

Sick Sick Sick barf barf barf
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Ok, I got it a bit mixed up, but here's one from a day earlier:

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:47 pm

1. "Detectives learned" from the bios.

2. "She abruptly left", who said it was abruptly. No one saw her leave abruptly.

3. "an hour to 90 minutes later" that is a big time difference, don't you think?

4. "homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone" she has already said she left her phone at home. Which also proves Terri could not have gotten in touch with her that morning either.

GET OVER IT

Why doesn't LE get out and look for Kyron, instead of letting D & K run their case for them?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:03 pm

I just looked for the next article that changed her 'unaccounted for' time to 3+ hours, but I can't find it and need to step away. The kids are starting to find new & fun things to occupy themselves... No

Oh...but what about the batphones???
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:07 pm

http://www.kgw.com/news/Who-is-DeDe-Spicher-99118324.html

http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

ok, gotta fly...
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Thanks KJ, I was just searching for those.... Very Happy
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:36 pm

I cant believe the power that is given to LE and the media.. To think that many ppl are convinced that Terri or DeDe had something to do with this when there is just no motive..

It is crazy to think that these 2 ppl wud snuff out a life for no reason and believe that they cud get away with it, where they have so much to lose...

A perp on the otherhand has nothing to lose at all.. This abduction seems to be more consistent with a perp having been in the school then Kyrons step mom, or a family member having anything to do with this..

It is just so crazy to see how many ppl actually seem convinced and for no reason.... I cant wrap my head around it..

In the meantme LE is sitting back waiting... It seems predictable that pretty soon someone will be coming forward telling LE how one of them confessed... Of course it will prolly be someone in need of leveridge where they too will be believed by the majority...

Im so glad that there are so many impartial ppl on this board, who arent easily led.. It makes for great reading.. and collective creative thinking..

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:52 pm

AJ, I know what you mean! I have been attacked and blasted for even considering any alternatives elsewhere. I don't see the logic behind Terri and DeeDee, but I could be wrong. Like you, I think a random perp did this.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Help jog my memory- I don't remember LE specifically saying she was gone for 3 hours, or an hour and a half for that matter. I think this is all unsubstaniated rubbish. It could very well be possible that working on what sounds like a large property getting ready for a flower/garden show, DeDe may have worked through lunch. Her truck never left the property. She left her cell phone at home. She didn't hear the call for lunch or decided to work through it? I just dunno........

I am very skeptical that she ws gone 3 hours (or even the 1-1/2)------- has LE ever said this?

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:07 pm

LE ain't said JACK! They only drop stuff to Kaine and Des and let them do the talking.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:31 pm

People magazine interviewed DeDe....said DeDe said she'd known Terri a long time and didn't believe Terri would do something like this to Kyron.

She also said she keeps telling the cops that but they keep on badgering her because they are wanting her to say what they want to hear.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Maat wrote:LE ain't said JACK! They only drop stuff to Kaine and Des and let them do the talking.

That's pretty much what I thought. So she's bein trashed publically and on forums across the interwebz......... based on a "leak" by K&D that started as "unreachable over the lunch hour" to "gone from the property for 3 hours"! Geesh. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

DeDe Spicher Empty Dede Spicher People Magazine

Post by Calypso Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:44 pm

DeDe Spicher to People Magazine: 'I never left the property' the day Kyron Horman went missing

Published: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 8:31 AM
Updated: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 11:46 AM

Terri Moulton Horman's friend, DeDe Spicher, tells People Magazine she remained at a 38-acre nursery preparing for a garden tour the day Kyron Horman, 7, vanished.

In an exclusive interview with the magazine, Spicher said she stayed at Moulton Horman's home for 11 days after Kyron disappeared.

Read more: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spicher_to_people_magazin.html
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:49 am

DeDe's Blog:

At that time it appears she was really into fitness, running and those healthy diet drinks. And her gardening.......

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hx0U87fEdtEJ:deedle-dede.blogspot.com/+http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Last edited by Piper on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:20 am

DeDe's condo that is for sale. She lost her job, stopped working out, lost her boyfriend, losing her home..

http://www.estately.com/listings/info/7161-sw-sagert-st-103#listings/info/7161-sw-sagert-st-103
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:10 pm

I thought they (LE) said they were wanting to nail down 1 and a half hours?

I had the feeling it was he time she said she was driving around with her daughter???

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:10 pm

More info released from DeDe's People Magazine interview:

Worried' for Terri Horman's Life

By Elaine Aradillas
Wednesday August 18, 2010 10:00 AM EDT

"We were very worried for her life. There were death threats against her. And again, whoever has taken Kyron is still out there and could be after her, too," Spicher, 43, tells PEOPLE in an exclusive new interview.

A longtime friend of Terri's, Spicher stayed with her for 11 days beginning June 28, shortly after Terri's wife Kaine left her. "When Terri's parents had to leave to go back home, they asked if I would stay with her to help keep her safe," she says. "And I said of course I would."

She continues: "I dropped everything I was doing, and I went to see what my friend needed. And that's when I learned she had been served with the divorce papers, there was a restraining order and a story about a murder-for-hire or something. So, it was clear that she was very distraught."

Read the rest here:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Elaine Aradillas must have been drunk when she wrote this,

A longtime friend of Terri's, Spicher stayed with her for 11 days beginning June 28, shortly after Terri's wife Kaine left her.

I know Kaine will get a kick out of this article.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:24 am

(bolding by me)

Investigators doubt Spicher was seen near Horman truck

By Anna Canzano KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Aug 18, 2010 at 7:20 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Investigators have learned they have reason to believe it was not DeDe Spicher, the friend of Kyron Horman’s stepmother Terri Moulton Horman, who was seen in a truck the morning Kyron disappeared, according to sources.

Investigators are working on following up on tips they received since last week’s news conference about the person seen on June 4. Those tips are in addition to the 4,000 they have collected so far.

They also want to know if a third person is tied to Kyron’s disappearance.

According to sources, investigators have witnesses who saw an adult in and around the truck in front of Skyline School between 8:15 and 8:45 that morning.

Investigators aren’t identifying the gender of the person in the truck but have reason to believe the person may not be Spicher.

Read more: http://www.katu.com/news/local/101040699.html

Sounds to me like LE is tryin real hard to keep DeDe in their story line no matter what.
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:26 am

They sure are.....I just don't see it.

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:35 am

Just wondering about the "adult in and around the truck in front of Skyline School between 8:15 and 8:45 that morning." I have a husband who walks around trucks he likes. He looks them up and down with a strange glint in his eye. Nothing harmful in that, just makes me shake my head at him. IF this was the truck, and IF it is the truth, then does it matter a bit?
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:36 am

BTW, if my husband were the one skulking around the truck that morning with his glinty eyes, I wouldn't tell a soul after seeing how they eat people alive there for just being remotely connected.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:45 am

I know that look well, Maat! LOL kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:13 am

Isnt it sad to think that if a crime happens to one of our loved ones, or even associates, that if we dont have anyone with us at or near the time of the crime, we will be blamed...?

Should ppl live being hooked up to some kind of video surveillance to be able to have our word backed up? How many ppl have been tossed away behind bars, because no one cud corroborate their whereabouts during a certain point of time...?

I am no longer in agreement with circumstantial cases... If there is no forensic/physical evidence, I no longer believe a person should be charged/tried.

There have been too mnay false convictions from charges laid, as because of circumstance. I am torn as ppl like Drew Peterson, would fall under my category, however I do believe that if investigations were better right from the start, remains would be found where the evidence wud speak for itself....

I believe also believe cases like Drew Petersons would have offered physical/forensic evidence had their been proper ppl in that LE agency, and better coroners...

I realize this is asking for the moon, stars and the sun, however I am not okay with ppl losing their life behind bars because of sheer circumstance...

In Kyrons case, I also believe this another example of shoddy investigation where LE go with the obvious (where that is just not good enough) then make a case against the person to have false resolve over a case....

After I started going back in so many wrongful convictions the common thread is circumstance.. I feel it must be removed to motivate LE to stop botching investigations by settling with circumstance...

How many ppl can actually have their whereabouts corroborated 24/7??????

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:26 am

I live in an apt complex, and know my neighbor (crippled man in a wheelchair) next door, and the lady across from him. But if you asked them to confirm that I was home all day Monday, they would not be able to do it.

We don't entwine our lives into our neighbors lives like the police would like to think. You would have to be pretty dam nosy to do that.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:42 pm

khintx wrote:(bolding by me)

Investigators doubt Spicher was seen near Horman truck

By Anna Canzano KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Aug 18, 2010 at 7:20 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Investigators have learned they have reason to believe it was not DeDe Spicher, the friend of Kyron Horman’s stepmother Terri Moulton Horman, who was seen in a truck the morning Kyron disappeared, according to sources.

Investigators are working on following up on tips they received since last week’s news conference about the person seen on June 4. Those tips are in addition to the 4,000 they have collected so far.

They also want to know if a third person is tied to Kyron’s disappearance.

According to sources, investigators have witnesses who saw an adult in and around the truck in front of Skyline School between 8:15 and 8:45 that morning.

Investigators aren’t identifying the gender of the person in the truck but have reason to believe the person may not be Spicher.

Read more: http://www.katu.com/news/local/101040699.html

Sounds to me like LE is tryin real hard to keep DeDe in their story line no matter what.

I'm gonna say it! Screw seeing people around the truck! Was anyone seen with Kryon? Isn't that the real question?

This &*%^ is still about Terri! Someone was around Terri's truck ergo Terri had help taking Kyron away. Rolling Eyes and Rolling Eyes some more!

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:26 pm

awaiting justice wrote:Isnt it sad to think that if a crime happens to one of our loved ones, or even associates, that if we dont have anyone with us at or near the time of the crime, we will be blamed...? (snipped for space, no offense AW!

You know, this has been heavy on my heart lately. I mean, what if this happened at my own rural school? What if LE begged for witnesses and I knew that I saw so-and-so at her truck in the parking lot at a certain time. Would that make ME suspect?

Would NG and JVM be parking media vans in front of my old crooked house in the middle of nowhere looking for an interview? If I didn't give them one, would they do a segment on me anyway about how suspicious that was?

Would chat rooms, blogradio hosts, internet journalists and profilers be digging up AND COPYING my personal "public record" documents and splashing them all over the news and the interwebz, developing theories, making assumptions, discussing my divorce years and years ago? Searching out my custody arrangements? Questioning my ethics and abilities as a mother/wife... even as a Christian? Possibly discussing why my ex husband is now in prison? That would be juicy. Jumping to conclusions and creating their own daisy-chain connecting in me to a crime 15 years later because I happened to see a person at their truck in the parking lot at a certain time?

It's a pretty scary thought.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:30 pm

this is true.

And maybe why they haven't gotten 'the' tip they are so convinced exists.
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:31 pm

EGGZACTLY! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:50 pm

You are so right, kh.

Maat wrote:Just wondering about the "adult in and around the truck in front of Skyline School between 8:15 and 8:45 that morning." I have a husband who walks around trucks he likes. He looks them up and down with a strange glint in his eye. Nothing harmful in that, just makes me shake my head at him. IF this was the truck, and IF it is the truth, then does it matter a bit?

If someone was seen around a white truck in front of the school at that time, couldn't that have been the groundskeeper and his truck? He was there....
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Can someone explain why they believe all these 'witnesses' that have come forward, but don't believe Terri and Dee Dee?

They know T & DD are liars, and are guilty of something, but Joe Blow comes forward and makes a statement, and it is taken as the gospel truth.

If LE is told something that is not against T or DD, they ignore it, and tell them not to discuss it with the media. If someone tells them something that is against T, they tell D & K so they can spill it to the public, and they can put their own spin on it.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Piper wrote:You are so right, kh.

Maat wrote:Just wondering about the "adult in and around the truck in front of Skyline School between 8:15 and 8:45 that morning." I have a husband who walks around trucks he likes. He looks them up and down with a strange glint in his eye. Nothing harmful in that, just makes me shake my head at him. IF this was the truck, and IF it is the truth, then does it matter a bit?

If someone was seen around a white truck in front of the school at that time, couldn't that have been the groundskeeper and his truck? He was there....

Or any other random shmo there with their kid for the fair or someone checking out the truck to make sure it was the Horman's and that Terri was still in the school...
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:41 pm

sitemama wrote:Can someone explain why they believe all these 'witnesses' that have come forward, but don't believe Terri and Dee Dee?

They know T & DD are liars, and are guilty of something, but Joe Blow comes forward and makes a statement, and it is taken as the gospel truth.

If LE is told something that is not against T or DD, they ignore it, and tell them not to discuss it with the media. If someone tells them something that is against T, they tell D & K so they can spill it to the public, and they can put their own spin on it.

It's called a Witch Hunt, mama. And I don't get why the media hasn't wondered the same things you said. If they're not going to be fair, they shouldn't even report on it.

I've noticed the Dez and Kaine show has been cancelled...I hope. Have they had an episode since LE talked with Kaine for 3 hours? I know they did a short presser rigth after that and then the GJ thing (with Kaine going in there with his huge backpack) was after that, but we haven't had a show. What's up with that?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:56 pm

I thought I was the only one missing it. So they aren't appearing on air any more. But, didn't I read somewhere Dez finally got a job and went to work. Wonder why now?

If she hadn't been working before Kyron went missing, why the hell didn't she make his bed, put his laundry up and pick up the toys in his room. I have despised that bitch since she did her little 'pity me show'. She reminded me of CA, "I'm keeping the room as it was the last time he was here." Hell, he hadn't been there in weeks, and we don't know for sure he was there two weeks previously, as he didn't go every time he was supposed to go.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:58 pm

I'm sorry, one more question, why the hell didn't she go to her older son's birthday party? Kyron and Terri went, but where was that bitch.

I guess you can guess, I don't like Dizzy Dez.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Did Sitemama just say the "B word?' DeDe Spicher Freak11 kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:30 pm

I'm so sorry girls, mama really doesn't want any of my sweet girls reading about this case. I swear I hate Dez as much as I do KC, and I can't explain why. I know, I know, KC murdered her sweet precious baby, and I hate her for that, but at least it was over with fast, and then Caylee was in a much better place, and not in the home of the stupid Ant's.

But, I feel child neglect is sometimes much worse, as it is on going. Kyron was getting to the age he had to notice that his mom wasn't getting him like she was supposed to. Don't get me started on ppl who show no love to their children and give them no attention.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:47 pm

I got your back, mama. I totally agree! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:48 pm

She bugs me too...but not for the exact same reasons...I don't think Kyron cared that much...to us she is his MOTHER...but to him Terri is...and from all we could see he was thriving, so it seems he was ok with that.

I think it's D trying to rewrite history and twist it into somehting that is mor eabout her than Kyron tha tpisses me off. If she REALLY wanted Kyron she could have fought, but she didn't, wonder why?

Could be it wasn't worth the fight to her, or it could have been that Kaine had her in a position to not fight. In either even she dint' fight. Don't go turning this into something different. As near as I can tell he was pretty well taken care of & loved. And she is now facing the reality that she may have missed her chance...well too bad missy that doesn't mean that you can make someone other than yourself the culpret...you missed the chance, seems like Terri and Kaine didn't, so deal with it like a big girl and stop misdirecting your anger...be pissed at yourself for not having the courage or even the desire to be a mother! Don't try to tell me you were all that...I'm not buying it...sell it somewhere else sista!
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:37 pm

well said KJ!!!!!

I tend to agree.... It is easy to distract oneself from terrible pain and in this case.. D has chosen to put her guilt in a basket and toss it Terri's way..

I will say though, that LE made it easy and imo they anticipated it wud only be a matter of time b4 most ppl in society got a hate on for Terri, thus egging on D and K to go with "majority rule" ...

It is easy for them to sit back and "wait???" fir something to break while they try and cast doubt at the one who practically raised Kyron....

I dont know that I blame D and K so much as LE.. It seems understandbale that they cud be made to trun againt the other.. we see that in many similar cases... They are grieving and have been suckered into believing LE have all the answers....

As far as poly's I dont blame De Dee at all for refusing.. LE knew that by having this out there in media land will help their cause ...

I still cant believe LE are so comfortable ignoring the possibility that a ped took him... it saved them money (by not cheking the landfills) but what about Kyron? What about owing it to him??? WHy do the victims have to be put on the backburner ? Is it all about money and trying to keep the peace and a sense of security in the community? How can LE be so sure..? If they are wrong, is there any repercussion againt them? MAybe that is a solution.. They need to be more accountabnle to the community and the victims.. No evidence yet they continue to smear Terri and nayone who knows her .. I cant blame anyone for running away Terri, which was predictable from the start.. once LE set their sights on Terri... the outcome seems clear.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down