Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JW .... (name removed & initials only please)

+10
chatter2
Sparky2003
*KJ*
sitemama
msollicito
Julie
LottieM
khintx
Maat
Piper
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JW .... (name removed & initials only please) Empty JW .... (name removed & initials only please)

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:12 am

JW, DeDe's ex-boyfriend, is expected to do an interview with The Oregonian.

See his post below at Scared Monkeys:

slaphappypappy
Scared Monkey

Re: JW - DeDe's ex boyfriend would like clear some things up
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 06:31:55 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to all, I'm not sure how to post with my iPhone. I am very impressed by your dedication to finding Kyron. I will answer all your questions, but right now I'm at work building fences. I have had no contact with DeDe Lee Spicher since 8/1/09 or any of her friends or relatives. I learned of her involvement from dateline a few weeks back and was so in shock, I never slept that night. I read everything I could about her online, then I called the tipline with two tips.
You folks are very sharp in drawing conclusions about DeDe. I will share with you what I know. I will answer your questions. I have a few more hours of work, then Maxine Bernstein from the Oregonian is expecting me to send her an article tonight. That article I will send her will be shared with all you first. I need your feedback on it before I send it off to her. We will see Kyron reunited and those responsible for his disappearance held to account for their actions.
More soon,
Respectfully, JW

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8387.0
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

JW .... (name removed & initials only please) Empty Re: JW .... (name removed & initials only please)

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:13 am

JW
JW .... (name removed & initials only please) Jasonw10
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

JW .... (name removed & initials only please) Empty Re: JW .... (name removed & initials only please)

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:17 am

More from JW:

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2010, 06:48:09 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I learned about SM from a google search. I have not been in contact with the GJ. I did get notice from Maxine at the Oregonian that People magazine released an article about DeDe today where they interviewed her and she said she never left the farm where she was working on 6/4/10. I have learned that she is waiting for the DA to offer her immunity to testify about what she knows and her involvement.
I was DeDe's first boyfriend of her life!!! She is/was not relationship savvy.
Trust me, I am with you all and can't wait to answer all your questions.
Kyrons welcome home party will make the 1977 NBA playoff championship citywide celebration seem like a backyard celebration. I mean it, people will be dancing in the streets and hugging strangers when he comes home. I really am a compassionate child advocate.
much more soon
Warmly, JW

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:20 am

Re: JW- DeDe's ex boyfriend would like clear some things up
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2010, 07:19:44 PM »

Part of the reason I went to KGW and did an interview is that I wanted to set the record straight that I broke up with her one year ago. I have been involved in child custody cases for 12 years this Fall and didn't want my name to come up without me bringing it up first. I also wanted people to know that she is not a mean or hurtful soul, not in any way. DeDe has some emotional problems and she is gullible, as I said in the interview.
Some of you guessed correctly that I am media green and didn't know what would happen. I have nothing to hide and operate my life and business honorably. I have no enemies, I build fences but never for Skyline, and a novice writer with more enthusiam than talent.
I have dedicated over half of my adult life to the endangered and displaced Multnomah county children and this Kyron case has touched my heart deeply.
Lastly, I am not adopted or Spanish/Mexican.
I am not married or have any children.
One hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account looked like, how nice of a house I lived in, or how nice of an SUV I drove........What will matter..... is that I'll have made a difference in the lives of thousands of children's lives.
I am not perfect, but I know that I will be held to account for my blessings and opportunities given me in this life.
Why do I advocate for children???
God said "When you give to he least amongst yourselves, you are giving to me"
JW

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:25 am

slaphappypappy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2010, 09:32:32 PM »

Hey, Its me again, I need to say that I have been told to wait on sharing my article that I will submit this evening. I will however, keep you all informed on when and if it gets published. It should get published as I currently sit at 100% of everything I have ever submitted has been published, but there is always a first time for a denial.
I also want to say that I need to be respectful to the investigators and their work in progress trying to find Kyron, I also need to be careful about divulging information about my relatives and I have been told not to discuss my volunteering as a child advocate. There is some dated material out there on me and I will say that I am a seven time Oregon Supreme Court Appointee with frequent LEDS background checks performed on me as part of a program-wide protocol.
Due to the nature of being a contractor in addition to my volunteer work, I encourage visitors to my website to check me out so they know that they are dealing with an honest and truthful individual. I have never had any CCB complaints, I treat people with respect,...it does not matter if they hold high office or cardboard signs for a living, I treat them all the same.
Great caution needs to exercised on my part not to slander or smear anyone related to this investigation. All I want to do is help the investigators find Kyron. I want that so bad, no words can accurately convey how bad I want Kyron to come home.
I do possess much personal information on DeDe as a result of my 10 month relationship with her that ended on 8/1/09. This information I have was passed onto investigators about two weeks ago. I will say that I believe in my heart and soul that Kyron is still alive and that investigators will be successful.
I will post this and get back to more of your questions.
Thanks for you patience and understanding, JW
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:27 am

slaphappypappy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2010, 09:48:14 PM »

I want to say that I am inexperienced in dealing with broadcast media and knowing that I have nothing to hide, I thought it was ok to go public and say that I have had no contact with DeDe in over a year and that in my time with her, she was very good at answering her cell phone. I would characterize DeDe to be one on the most intelligent people I have ever met.
I do not know why KGW is not releasing transcripts of my interview. I can't even get them to send me a copy of it. Perhaps this is due to some in-house policy on releasing transcripts or video footage of interviews. It could also be that KGW was being respectful to me and not releasing this interview.
When I first learned of DeDe's involvement on the dateline show that aired about 7/27/10, I went into mild shock, then after watching the 10:00 news on KGW, I googled DeDe and read everything there was at the time. At about 2:00am on the morning of the 28th of July, my mind was racing like an Indy car on the final lap. Two tips came to mind that I felt the investigators needed to look into and made the call then.
I still could not sleep and was thinking the investigators working graveyard shift would be calling me any minute, so I called the non-emergency line at the Sheriff's office and asked if someone would be getting back to me rather soon or if it would be sometime after 8:00am. They said later on in the day most likely...........................see next post....continued.......
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:29 am

slaphappypappy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2010, 10:14:27 PM »

During the wee morning hours of Wednesday July 28th, 2010 I remember feeling a very strong sense of relief that Kyron was not dead and buried. Previously, I was very convinced that indeed he was deceased as whoever took him had 6 or so hours head start on LE. My sense of relief stemmed from knowing without a doubt that if DeDe was somehow involved (and it appears that she may be) that Kyron is still alive because the DeDe that I knew very well for 10 months would never, NEVER harm a child, she is constitutionally incapable of this. DeDe was raised right and comes from a very good and respected family. I never once heard or saw anything mean-spirited, evil, or dark about DeDe's personality. She has no arrest record and has never been in a fight or domestic disturbance.
It is kind of hard to explain, but when someone gets so close to someone that their souls open-up and extreme personal information exchanges with honesty and truthfulness, a picture emerges of that persons character, values and integrity.
I am convinced that Kyron is at a safe house somewhere far away. All LE needs to do is to get one of the people involved to roll on the others, perhaps by granting immunity to a close suspect in the case. I have full faith in the collective knowledge and united resources of law enforcement of the post 9/11 era. We will all eyewittness Kyron's safe return and all those responsible for his disappearance in handcuffs and bullet-proof vests entering the courthouse to answer for the catastrophic pain they have caused the Horman family, friends and the community at large.
Please join me in daily prayer for the Horman family and the tireless investigators working the case.
JW
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:31 am

slaphappypappy
Scared Monkey

Re: JW- DeDe's ex boyfriend would like clear some things up
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2010, 10:38:45 PM »

I was a Psychology major in High School and in College. I started my company in 1993 and stopped short of earning my Bachelor's degree. In 1998, I saw an opportunity to work in a Psychology related field and do the kind of work I had envisioned. It was being a child advocate. I am by nature a caring and compassionate person, I believe that giving back is one way to show thanks for the opportunities and blessings I have been given. It is rewarding and provides fulfillment.
There are many children out there that are in need. You are right, statistically speaking, I am in the extreme minority as being an unmarried and childless male advocating for children. It has been hard for me in my program because there are mainly retired mothers and grandmothers doing the work I do. This volunteering is very very dear to me and I know that we make a positive difference in the lives of children. So it is natural that some may be suspicious of someone of my background to be a selfless and dedicated child advocate.
I have never met Terri or Kane and do not recall DeDe bringing up their names while we were together. As far as DeDe having girlfriends, I will say that she told me no less than 5 times that I was going to be the last man in her life if it did not work out between us. I feel sorry for her and the situation she is in. This whole case is heartbreaking and I feel sorry for everyone.
More soon...JW
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:34 am

fline

« Reply #114 on: August 17, 2010, 11:05:10 PM »

I have lived in Western Washington county in my past and know the area well. In my mind prior to Knowing of DeDe's involvement, I suspected that he was buried in a shallow grave somewhere. In fact I thought of a road that connects Vernonia to St. Helens. It is a two lane road that goes through some very remote logging forests about 15 miles or so with many unmarked logging roads that would afford someone a remote place to bury a body.
I then think of the nature of the implications of what must have happened for Kyron to be killed and buried and this is a series of events so unimaginably evil in nature, not event Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, or John Wayne Gacy were that evil late into their murder careers. They never killed an innocent 7 year old that just moments previously, was smiling proudly for the camera with his science project. That level of evilness is so egregious, that it would have had to manifest itself in some way previously. To extinguish the life from a tender and innocent child under this scenario is way beyond reasonable comprehension. This is a step way beyond trying to hire someone trying to kill you husband. I just fail to believe that this happened.
I had only 10 months with DeDe, and that was over a year ago. I have no idea what she has been doing since. Knowing that established patterns of behavior are resistent to extinction, I conclude that she is not much different than she was a year ago. She is 43, almost 44 years old. People of that age do not change who they are, they are usually set in their ways and have become who they are and how they think.
We both broke-up mutually. But our relationship was over in about March of last year. From March to August 1, 2009, I only saw her a handful of times...JW
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:34 am

I get a bad vibe from him. Not evil, necessarily, but seeking fame at someone else's expense. I smell loser all over these posts. He decides that his ex-girlfriend of less than a year whom he hasn't had contact with in over a year is suddenly worth him coming forward with "tips"?
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:35 am

slaphappypappy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2010, 11:27:00 PM »

I am 41 years old. I have never heard of an underground railroad for children here in Portland Oregon. I do know that we have alot of teenage run-a-ways. I have heard on the news that Portland has a huge underage sex trade industry. This has never come to my attention in the information I am given as a child advocate.
A safe house is a loose term for a place where Kyron may be staying. How safe is it? Can't be too safe as what if he needs medical attention? He is not with his family and friends. He must be with strangers as everyone who has ever had close contact with him must have been checked out by now. It is a poor term. The point made with the term is that he is alive at an unknown location.
Remember that on and before June 4th, there was really no frame of reference as to how big as serious this case got so fast and how relentless LE was going to be in their pursuit in finding Kyron. I suspect that everyone involved knows know that they are in such huge trouble, facing multiple felonies and decades in prison, they are trying to save their tails and allowing LE to prove that they are involved. This is serious, nothing more serious in a long long time and LE is determined to crack the case, and they will.
I am not giving anyone false hope by saying this, Kyron is alive and we will remember the day he is united with his family like the people of the sixties remember the day of the Kennedy assassination. I pray everyday without interruption for God to guide and direct the investigators to Kyron's location.

From my heart, JW
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:37 am

Ok, this one really got me:

slaphappypappy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: August 18, 2010, 12:06:13 AM »

Hey everyone, I have jotted down your individual questions and will answer them here. I only am given confidential files on children in state custody and have no information on criminal investigations such as human trafficking. Since March of 2009, I only saw DeDe about a half-dozen times with no more contact in any way since our final phone conversation of 8/1/09. I lost feelings for her by March of 2009 because her personality did an about face and she decided to live off unemployment, stopped working out, did not take any more classes and stopped her strict diet.
The economy had tanked and I was working 15 hour days trying to stay in business makingr almost no money. She came to me with plans to build her 4 planter boxes and four stands and had drawings and dimensions and material to be used. This translated to about $200- $250.00 in materials and about 20 or so hours of my time. This was asking alot of me during this time. It was like she was asking me for a $1200.00 gift. I was slow in getting everything to her and she became politely impatient and said that she was ready to finish it on her own. I was just not acting fast enough for her. When I did finally deliver her everything for NO CHARGE.... I backed-off massively. I was turned-off by her demanding that huge gift of money and time from me and she was not the same person I met in late September of 2008 in chemisrty class who was in awesome physical shape, a go-getter with a straight forward attitude and high positive energy. I am honest and needed to work like a crazy man to pay my bills all during 2009. I lost more respect for her when she got involved in her HOA again. It was unpaid and a needless vacuum of time.........
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:40 am

slaphappypappy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2010, 12:29:10 AM »

I have no plans to write a book about this. I have no information on human trafficking or underground railroads. I can't recall DeDe mentioning a safe place where she would go, only home where her parents live. I have never met Terri or Kaine or even recall their names mentioned. I did not call DeDe directly because I have had no contact with her in a year and have no feeling for her since March 2009. We ended our relationship on good terms and agreed not to call each other in the future (actually she agreed not to call me). I possess no inside information from investigators, rather I am reading the cards on the table from what I know of DeDe and the investigation and what has been reported in the media and internet. It takes a special kind of evil to kill an innocent child and I feel that at least DeDe would never do such a thing, rather cooperate with a good friend if the story she was told was plausable enough.
The only other relationship I knew of was with an older male from her choldhood hometown that knew the family for years. I know that in early 2008 she and this person did get together and were very close. When she went down to see her family during the Summer of 2009, this relationship with this person was a concern of mine, but at that point, I was not very optimistic we would last much longer. DeDe presented to be a trusting person and just didnt hang out with "the wrong crowd" so to speak.
A Kyron Chip? yes this could come about from this case but I don't believe it was a motivation of his disappearance. I believe that there will be mandatory school survellience cameras stemming from this case. How would a kidnapping scenario play out??? They would have a network of people taking Kyron out of state for unknown reasons, but a well thought out explanation for Kyron and the others involved. Hope this helps. I need to sign off for the night, but I'll be back tomorrow. Goodnight everyone. Jason Wishert.. Remember to PRAY FOR KYRON'S SAFE RETURN!!!!!

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:46 am

Piper wrote:fline

I then think of the nature of the implications of what must have happened for Kyron to be killed and buried and this is a series of events so unimaginably evil in nature, not event Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, or John Wayne Gacy were that evil late into their murder careers. They never killed an innocent 7 year old that just moments previously, was smiling proudly for the camera with his science project.

Ahem- Charlie Manson may not have killed a 7 y/o... but he murdered an 8-month pregnant Sharon Tate, so I have to take a little bit of issue with that.

I don't know what to think about this guy. Very interesting find, Pipester! THANKS! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:48 am

slaphappypappy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: August 18, 2010, 12:50:56 AM »

I have to answer this last two questions. Why am I so insistent that Kyron is still alive? My gut instinct tell me he is. When I think of the future of this case, all the players, Kyron's guardian angel that watches over him, and of God and his love for all creatures including children. My heart just feels that he is alive.
Even a athiest would know they would burn in Hell forever for killing such an innocent soul. It was depriving Kane of his precious son that was the motivation here, not killing Kyron. All the people involved were shocked when LE came out in full force and determination to get to the bottom of this and everyone involved knows that prison awaits them for their part in Kyrons disappearance. It is my gut that is telling me, nothing else like inside information.
To fence in 22 acres would take someone 2 years to pay for it if they made enough money per year.
My number one hero was a skilled carpenter who was good with his hands and even better with his compassion towards children.
God Bless the Horman family and all the investigators.
Goodnight, JW
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:51 am

The first post on the JW thread:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

JW - DeDe's ex boyfriend would like clear some things up
« on: August 17, 2010, 05:42:28 PM »

SlapHappyPappy by all accounts is Jason Wishert. He registered here so he could answer some questions for us. I have re-activated his account and gave him the link to this thread so he can answer questions etc.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8387.0

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:52 am

Apropos of nothing...... arsonists like to watch their fires and the destruction it causes, often helping the firefighters and involing themselves in the investigation. Things that make you go "hmmmmmm." JW .... (name removed & initials only please) Confused014 kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:53 am

Embassy Enterprises

Giving Back

Embassy Enterprises was founded in June 1993 by Jason Wishert. Mr. Wishert is a child advocate who has been a volunteer with the Citizen Review Board of Multnomah County for 10 years in November 2008. Currently he is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court Appointee (Citizen Review Board) and became the youngest male in Oregon history to be elected to serve as a Judicial Advisor with his July 2006 election to the State Advisory Council. In his capacity as a Citizen Review Board Member, Mr. Wishert provides judicial oversight to the cases of children placed in state custody. Through this process, he ensures that each child is safe, healthy and has a permanent place to call home.

n 1994, Mr. Wishert started sponsoring children through the Christian Children’s Fund out of Richmond, Virginia. In 2002, he was inducted into the “Friends of Children" Society from the accumulated total of gifts to CCF over the years. This is a Fortune 500 charitable organization with a 92% contribution to child efficiency rate.

In 2003, Mr. Wishert began sponsoring orphans in Mexico through the “Friends of Pimpollo” child outreach organization based in Salem, Oregon and headed by Mr. John Kerr. This is not only a financial assistance program but a hands-on program as well. Twice a year, “Friends of Pimpollo” sends teams of volunteers down into the poorest parts of Mexico and completes a construction project to benefit the children of Pimpollo.

http://www.embassyenterprises.biz/giving.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:59 am

Clipped from one of his posts:

Since March of 2009, I only saw DeDe about a half-dozen times with no more contact in any way since our final phone conversation of 8/1/09. I lost feelings for her by March of 2009 because her personality did an about face and she decided to live off unemployment, stopped working out, did not take any more classes and stopped her strict diet.

Here he states she has a complete personality change and got fat and lazy, so he dumped her!

Last edited by Piper on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:00 am

I don't know what to make of him either. I certainly do hope Kyron is found alive. Where would you find someone to "safe keep" a child like that?
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:02 am

Mr. W,

How dare you involve yourself, in such a serious CIRCUMSTANTIAL, investigation where your words will likey encourage ppl, to continue to speculate (for no good reason.)

Your need to air such IRRELEVANT, INSTIGATING, BIASED account of a relationship where you were likely dumped/scorned is appauling.

You havent fooled me. I am wondering what driving force led you to come out of the woodwork. I am speculating that you may be getting paid.

I wonder if you have been approached (maybe by LE/DA????) where you will benefit in some way (maybe another term, or increase in salary??) to have been able to come up with a negative profile on an EX, who has been unfortunate enough to have any ties with Kyron's family.

To think that someone in your position could be so irresponsible is dispicable. Are your peers cut from the same cloth? Is this what your state (Oregon) is all about?

I hope there are enough ppl in Oregon who are impartial and influential enough to have you thrown out and barred from any dealings involving the fate of ppl in any way.

You have shown your inability to follow the American Constitution where ppl are innocent before proven guilty. There is no way you did not intentionaly set out to throw a hammer against a person where clearly took advantage of a horrible situation/crime and helped pollute any impartial, unbiased thinking.

How does this help? I can only hope that you read this letter here at RC and pray there are many more letters like this shared in open forums.

You dont deserve to have ever been in your position. Shame on you !!!!

AJ.

I am
H O R R I F I E D

that someone is such a professional influencial position so cud be so unprofessional, influential. This biased investigation is a clear nightmare, and I believe LE arent going to stop until Terri is convicted where there was never any other scenario looked at. This investigation is a great example where we see how easy it is to build circumstantial evidence against someone. I imagine they cud find strange things about Terri's parents too... Still they done consider a pig who may be walking scott free.. Still no searching in aparent places that pigs discard inncoent children/ppl.... I cud puke!

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:27 am

Great Post AJ! JW .... (name removed & initials only please) Mad0233 kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:32 am

Wonderful and amazing response, AJ! I love it! I felt like I needed a bath after just reading W's words.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:52 am

AJ....I wish that weirdo could read your post! Awesome!

IMO, this is a very unstable individual with delusions of grandeur...almost like a Mother Theresa thing about him (which is probably not sincere but rather is a way of making himself feel like he's a really good person).

I don't know how I feel about his involving himself in this case. But I am troubled that he has been involved with child custody situations for so long. Has he become -delusionally in his own mind- a savior of kids from homes where custody issues are a problem? Did he know, perhaps from his relationship with DeDe, that Kyron's custody situation was static? Had he kept a secret watch on him from afar? Did he seek to save Kyron from it? Did he take Kyron?

LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:04 pm

JW .... (name removed & initials only please) 759197

Last edited by Julie on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Lottie said...
Re: W....

" Did he know, perhaps from his relationship with DeDe, that Kyron's custody situation was static? Had he kept a secret watch on him from afar? Did he seek to save Kyron from it? Did he take Kyron? "

-----------------------------

Great questions Lottie....

I wonder how he likes the same treatment????? I hope ppl publically explore your idea...

Back to top Go down

JW .... (name removed & initials only please) Empty Jason Wishert

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Seems pretty apparent that Mr W as injected himself and deserves to have his own thread...

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:30 pm

JW .... (name removed & initials only please) 759197 JW .... (name removed & initials only please) 394799 JW .... (name removed & initials only please) 80578

Last edited by Julie on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:53 pm

awaiting justice wrote:Mr. W,

How dare you involve yourself, in such a serious CIRCUMSTANTIAL, investigation where your words will likey encourage ppl, to continue to speculate (for no good reason.)

Your need to air such IRRELEVANT, INSTIGATING, BIASED account of a relationship where you were likely dumped/scorned is appauling.

You havent fooled me. I am wondering what driving force led you to come out of the woodwork. I am speculating that you may be getting paid.

I wonder if you have been approached (maybe by LE/DA????) where you will benefit in some way (maybe another term, or increase in salary??) to have been able to come up with a negative profile on an EX, who has been unfortunate enough to have any ties with Kyron's family.

To think that someone in your position could be so irresponsible is dispicable. Are your peers cut from the same cloth? Is this what your state (Oregon) is all about?

I hope there are enough ppl in Oregon who are impartial and influential enough to have you thrown out and barred from any dealings involving the fate of ppl in any way.

You have shown your inability to follow the American Constitution where ppl are innocent before proven guilty. There is no way you did not intentionaly set out to throw a hammer against a person where clearly took advantage of a horrible situation/crime and helped pollute any impartial, unbiased thinking.

How does this help? I can only hope that you read this letter here at RC and pray there are many more letters like this shared in open forums.

You dont deserve to have ever been in your position. Shame on you !!!!

AJ.

I am
H O R R I F I E D

that someone is such a professional influencial position so cud be so unprofessional, influential. This biased investigation is a clear nightmare, and I believe LE arent going to stop until Terri is convicted where there was never any other scenario looked at. This investigation is a great example where we see how easy it is to build circumstantial evidence against someone. I imagine they cud find strange things about Terri's parents too... Still they done consider a pig who may be walking scott free.. Still no searching in aparent places that pigs discard inncoent children/ppl.... I cud puke!

------------

Julie.. I hope he joins and explains his motives, and what he stands to gain...clearly, injecting himself was important to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:03 pm

duckies

Last edited by Julie on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Playing with Mr W's posts....each of the quotes from them below are from different posts. I separated each with ~~~~~ to make that clear. I've bolded or underlined key words and phrases....and it really looks like he MIGHT be saying--->

He took Kyron to teach Kaine a lesson because he's a compassionate child advocate and suspected Kyron was suffering in some way.....but didn't expect the cops to get on it and stay on so hard...and now he's afraid to hand Kyron over because he knows he's going to face jail...he imagines the scenario of himself being paraded in the streets in a bullet proof vest because he's hated so...but there will also be euphoria at Kyron's return bigger than the world has EVER seen before. He is coming out first with his message to take the initiative instead of being put on the defense should someone suspect him and bring him in for questioning or his accomplices come forward and ask for immunity....and he really really wants to bring Kryon home because he didn't intend it to be this long in the first place....he has come out now because it's not only the Horman's and the community who is suffering but also a Friend (DeDe)....he has passed Kyron off to others but they didn't not know the real reason (unknown reasons) or maybe even who Kyron was, and just believed his well thought out explanation. these others are still holding Kyron alive...but they have just heard the story of Kryon maybe having a problem with seizures (as we've just heard) and they fear he may need medication so now they really want to send Kyron home but are afraid of going to jail.

I'll go a step further and say he thinks God told him to do this for Kyron. I didn't point those references out, but there sure are a lot of self-righteous statements along those lines.

We shall see! Where's my swammi to take the blame for this? crystal ball

Kyrons welcome home party will make the 1977 NBA playoff championship citywide celebration seem like a backyard celebration. I mean it, people will be dancing in the streets and hugging strangers when he comes home. I really am a compassionate child advocate.

~~~~

I have been involved in child custody cases for 12 years this Fall and didn't want my name to come up without me bringing it up first.

~~~~

All I want to do is help the investigators find Kyron. I want that so bad, no words can accurately convey how bad I want Kyron to come home.

~~~~~

I am convinced that Kyron is at a safe house somewhere far away. All LE needs to do is to get one of the people involved to roll on the others, perhaps by granting immunity to a close suspect in the case. I have full faith in the collective knowledge and united resources of law enforcement of the post 9/11 era.We will all eyewittness Kyron's safe return and all those responsible for his disappearance in handcuffs and bullet-proof vests entering the courthouse to answer for the catastrophic pain they have caused the Horman family, friends and the community at large.

~~~~
A safe house is a loose term for a place where Kyron may be staying. How safe is it? Can't be too safe as what if he needs medical attention?

~~~~

Remember that on and before June 4th, there was really no frame of reference as to how big as serious this case got so fast and how relentless LE was going to be in their pursuit in finding Kyron. I suspect that everyone involved knows know that they are in such huge trouble, facing multiple felonies and decades in prison, they are trying to save their tails and allowing LE to prove that they are involved. This is serious, nothing more serious in a long long time and LE is determined to crack the case, and they will.

~~~~~

I am not giving anyone false hope by saying this, Kyron is alive and we will remember the day he is united with his family like the people of the sixties remember the day of the Kennedy assassination. I pray everyday without interruption for God to guide and direct the investigators to Kyron's location.

~~~~~

How would a kidnapping scenario play out??? They would have a network of people taking Kyron out of state for unknown reasons, but a well thought out explanation for Kyron and the others involved.

~~~~~

Why am I so insistent that Kyron is still alive? My gut instinct tell me he is. When I think of the future of this case, all the players, Kyron's guardian angel that watches over him, and of God and his love for all creatures including children. My heart just feels that he is alive.
Even a athiest would know they would burn in Hell forever for killing such an innocent soul. It was depriving Kane of his precious son that was the motivation here, not killing Kyron. All the people involved were shocked when LE came out in full force and determination to get to the bottom of this and everyone involved knows that prison awaits them for their part in Kyrons disappearance. It is my gut that is telling me, nothing else like inside information.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:59 am

DeDe Spicher's former boyfriend describes Terri Moulton Horman's friend as a "high-energy, dynamic" person who changed dramatically

Published: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 4:30 PM
Updated: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 5:15 PM
Maxine Bernstein, The Oregonian

An ex-boyfriend of DeDe Spicher said he was stunned when he learned that investigators were interested in the whereabouts of Spicher on the day Kyron Horman, 7, disappeared from Skyline School.

Jason Wishert, who has volunteered as a child's advocate in Multnomah County for more than a decade, said he dated Spicher for about 10 months, and they had even talked of marriage, but their relationship fell apart in early August 2009.

Share Wishert, 41, said he called the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office tip line soon after hearing Spicher's name in the news.

"My mouth was agape. I couldn't believe what I was seeing," Wishert recalled. "I thought, 'Oh my gosh, there's two things that investigators should look at.' "

Readmore: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

JW .... (name removed & initials only please) Empty Jason Wishert

Post by msollicito Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:27 am

removed per request of member

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:36 am

Msollicito (howdy), I don't think you should feel guilty. W made his own decisions. He made his statements. He has to live with it. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:00 am

Hi Msollicito! I agree with kh. Did you ever find out what happened to his original interviews?

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:21 am

Link to JW's letter, the paper extracted only parts of it for the article:

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:04 am

This guy is a FREAK! She loses her job and suddenly he falls out of love. He was planning to marry her "winter 2009" and she lost her job in January. Immediately, he lost interest. And then he completely creates a story he thinks happened when he has absolutely no contact or knowledge with Dede during this time frame and he never heard of Terri. FREAK!
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:27 am

I think he has issues with females in general......just sayin'. He talks an awful lot about himself. It's a very odd letter, IMO.

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:43 am

Msollicito, I checked out your blog! What is the connection between JW and the dumpster? I had never heard that story.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Piper wrote:Msollicito, I checked out your blog! What is the connection between Jason and the dumpster? I had never heard that story.

Piper, what blog are you talking about?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:31 pm

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:10 pm

THANKS MSOLLICITO. And welcome aboard! All opinions, thoughts, theories are welcome here so dont ever worry about that. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:50 pm

JW is in this video, very brief...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38673392#38673392

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:03 pm

msollicito wrote:She is talking about http://missingkids.spruz.com

Photobucket
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:13 pm

I'm getting dizzy...is there any truth to this 2001 porn stuff with Terri?
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:15 pm

*KJ* wrote:I'm getting dizzy...is there any truth to this 2001 porn stuff with Terri?

I doubt it. But lots of people are into porn. Doesn't make them killers. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:18 pm

I'm not suggesting that it does, just wondering if there was readily available stock for another person to use.
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:32 pm

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:38 pm

I have never believed Kaine's squeeky clean spin on things. But I really don't know if any of that other can be substantiated. I doubt it can be. And I'm not sure what that has to do with the price of tea in china. Respectfully, kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:39 am

JW .... (name removed & initials only please) 80578

Last edited by Julie on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next