Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96

+21
CuriousPortlander
sitemama
angiefly2
Willow123
Dis
justanopinion
glazier
Calypso
Lilith
snowbird
Freckles
Bmore
Sherry
Estee
LottieM
Justice4all
Julie
Piper
Ann - Tx
Snaz
khintx
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96 Empty JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96

Post by khintx Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Break Emerging in JonBenet Ramsey Case?
Expert: Boulder, Colo. Police Want to Talk to Her Brother, Now 23, Who Was Nine When She Was Killed, as Possible Witness

Sept. 28, 2010

JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96 Image523870g
JonBenet Ramsey (AP)

(CBS) An expert on the JonBenet murder case says his sources confirm reports that investigators in Boulder, Colo. would like to speak again to her older brother, Burke Ramsey, in case he saw something at the time that could help them connect some newly-surfaced dots now.

Burke was nine when his little sister, a 6-year-old beauty pageant contestant, was slain in December 1996, in what went on to become one of the most famous unsolved killings in recent times.

He's now 23.

Lawrence Skiller, a contributor to The Daily Beast, founder of the Norman Mailer Writers Colony and author of one of the definitive books on the Ramsey case, "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town," told "Early Show" co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez Tuesday he called some sources in Boulder on Monday.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/09/28/earlyshow/main6907384.shtml
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96 Empty Re: JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96

Post by Snaz Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Jonbenet Ramsey: Police to Interview Burke?

Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Posted by Seamus O Riley at 11:03 AM

HLN is reporting that Boulder police may want to interview Burke Ramsey, the older brother of slain JonBenet Ramsey.

We will be looking for any statements associated with the case. Police have just issued a statement stating that they won't be issuing statements.

Recently, we have begun to apply the principles of Statement Analysis in looking back at the Ramseys, including analysis done by Mark McClish on the ransom note, (www.statementanalysis.com) and linguistic indicators of possible sexual abuse done by Avinoam Sapir (www.lsiscan.com ) Note that although Mr. Sapir's work was intended for his students (the SCAN technique), it is a benefit to all.

This week, I plan to begin Statement Analysis of John and Patsy Ramsey's entire book about the case and will update interested readers.
updating...

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/09/jonbenet-ramsey-police-to-interview.html
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96 Empty Re: JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96

Post by khintx Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:55 pm

This case has always bothered me. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Me as well, kh......

It's way past time for this little girl to be able to rest in peace. afro
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:08 am

Thanks for the article, Snaz! I followed this case! A resolution would be nice!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:47 am

Yep, I followed it too! What a sad story .. a beautiful child gone on Christmas..

I was doing a little research on the Statement Analysis..

Here is the website...of Mark McClish.

http://www.statementanalysis.com/

Basically it says that he researced ppl talking in the last 26 yrs and can tell if you are lying or being honest by the words you use...

I always like to see relentless effort on any case, and also believe that technology is essential in everything we do...

But as far as solving crimes.. Please... is this going to be the latest thing to nail ppl????

To hear how John Ramseys book will now be analysed is getting old...

He was exonerated as well as Patsy and Burke....

They have DNA and have had it for a couple of years.. they need to focus on that and stop distracting themselves..

What next, what color of socks you prefer will determine guilt or innocence.. I tihnk we need to stop playing God with circumstance and predictions.. we need to get back to good old fashioned hard worked investigations..

Computers really cant do everything...

Here is the exoneration letter to the Ramseys.

"On July 9, 2008, Boulder County District Attorney Mary Lacy stated that DNA tests conducted by Bode Technology Group revealed that skin cells left behind on JonBenet Ramsey's long underwear point to a killer other than the girl's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, or her brother, Burke. Mrs. Ramsey died of ovarian cancer in 2006 at age 49.

"To the extent that we may have contributed in any way to the public perception that you might have been involved in this crime, I am deeply sorry," Lacy wrote in an exoneration letter to John Ramsey, who now has remarried and lives in Michigan. "No innocent person should have to endure such an extensive trial in the court of public opinion."

Early in the investigation into the 6-year-old pageant star's brutal murder on Christmas night in 1996, Lacy said that Boulder police discovered male DNA in a drop of blood on JonBenet's underwear that did not match any members of JonBenet's immediate family. The tests conducted by Bode Technology Group, Lacy said, revealed the same DNA that was found previously in the drop of blood was present in three places on JonBenet's long underwear.

Lacy stated that Boulder investigators now hope they'll eventually find a DNA match in the ever-expanding national DNA databank, a sentiment echoed by John Ramsey. "I think the people that are in charge of the investigation are focused on that, and that gives me a lot of comfort," Mr. Ramsey said in an interview with a Denver TV station. "Certainly we are grateful that they acknowledged that we, based on that, certainly could not have been involved."

Even if a DNA match is eventually made, it does not mean that the DNA from this contaminated crime scene will reveal it to be that of JonBenet's killer, although it possibly could. For now, all that is known, is that it is not the DNA of John, Burke, or the late Patsy Ramsey. In the meantime, the JonBenet case will continue unsolved and will remain one of the most botched crime investigations in the annals of U.S. law enforcement."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:C9UR_xZTtzYJ:www.bouldercounty.org/newsroom/templates/%3Fa%3D1256%26z%3D0+mary+lacy+jonbonet&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:06 am

This case has always bothered me. I hated what was done to the Ramsey's. I remember seeing a program years back about a guy that was a possible suspect, something about his boots matching a footprint, but they didn't do anything with him. I wish I could remember what program it was so I could find it. It was interesting.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:24 am

Yes. Piper I remember that..... But why look for anyone outside when you can go after the parents?????????????

We are hearing talk now from another case about the Vidocq Society....

We know the society is comprised of a lie detector (expert???) as well as a hand writing analyst and a profiler.....

I recall how it was all over the news that the note was matched Pattys handwriting and we know how they were both told they failed their polys ...........

Another witchunt where a victim still has no one brought to justice.. just their family that seems to be still badgered....

What is wrong with our legal system???????????

They have the best evidence in the world... DNA (that we already know does not match Burke, John or Patty)...

Is there nothing more that can be done with the DNA..

Surely they cud do more investigating with that boot...

Im not suggesting they have an easy job, but I am just so sick of ppl fitting so called descriptions and being used so to match circumstantial evidence agaisn and smeering the creditbility of these crime victims...

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:56 am

AJ, I think this article is related to the tv show I saw RE: the DNA.

SMIT PUSHES TOUTS INTRUDER THEORY EX-JONBENET RAMSEY HOMICIDE DETECTIVE TAKES HIS CASE TO A NATIONAL TV AUDIENCE.(Local)

Rocky Mountain News (Denver, CO)
May 1, 2001
Ryckman, Lisa Levitt

Former JonBenet Ramsey murder detective Lou Smit has taken his intruder theory to national television in an effort to jump-start the investigation.

On Monday's Today show, the retired El Paso County homicide cop released graphic crime scene photos and even climbed through the basement window he believed the killer used.

Boulder police have focused on the 6-year-old's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, who are still considered suspects. The Ramseys have denied killing their daughter.

``They have just stopped at the Ramseys, plain and simple,'' Smit …

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-73936603.html

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:58 am

I haven't found the DNA part yet, but these are interesting anyway...

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to record because I always forget what time a program comes on until it's too late.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next