Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96

+21
CuriousPortlander
sitemama
angiefly2
Willow123
Dis
justanopinion
glazier
Calypso
Lilith
snowbird
Freckles
Bmore
Sherry
Estee
LottieM
Justice4all
Julie
Piper
Ann - Tx
Snaz
khintx
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96 - Page 2 Empty Re: JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96

Post by Sherry Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:10 pm

This show will blow the Ramsey's "innocence" out of the water. We will go over everything and do what the lazy journalists have not done and that is to tell the truth about the Ramseys.

I don't know who killed JonBenet but the evidence is loud and clear. There was no intruder.

Because of the Ramseys money and connections and the inability of journalists to actually check the facts the Ramseys are now seen as victims. Not even close. Hopefully by the end of the show you will agree.

Jane Velez Mitchell, Aphrodite Jones and other reporters have not done what their job requires and that is to look at the facts and report the facts. Not the facts as they were told to them by the Ramsey's spin machine.

Lazy Reporting at its WORST.

I feel we are on a large mountain top YELLING into the wind while below at the bottom of the mountain the lies are being heard with ease. We are out to change this way of getting information. We will finally tell the truth about the JonBenet Ramsey case.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/08/15/websleuths-radio?&utm_source=remail&utm_medium=listener

This is a 3 hour show and is very interesting to listen to even if you believe the Ramseys are innocent (like I did)
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96 - Page 2 Empty Re: JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96

Post by Julie Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:54 am

Could JonBenet Ramsey's Murder Be Solved?

Posted by Tommy Garrett on Oct 18, 2011 - 10:14:16 PM

BOULDER, Colo.—Nearly 15 years ago in 1996, a 6-year-old little girl, who the media constantly refers to as a pageant queen, JonBenet Ramsey was found dead in her parents’ Boulder, Colorado mansion the day after Christmas. Parents John and Patsy Ramsey, who worked hard to achieve the American dream, succeeded and became the quintessential beautiful affluent family in the Rocky Mountain region of the country were vilified by the Bolder authorities, including a former prosecutor and various police detectives, who were unable to solve the murder of their beautiful daughter. The media onslaught the Ramsey family endured would not only focus on John and Patsy but also journalists turned their ire on 9-year-old brother Burke, who was victimized all over again when he watched himself and his parents be accused of a horrific crime against a family member.

Read more:
http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Could_JonBenet_Ramsey_s_Murder_Be_Solved.php
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Break Emerging in JonBenet Ramsey Case?

An expert on the JonBenet murder case says his sources confirm reports that investigators in Boulder, Colo. would like to speak again to her older brother, Burke Ramsey, in case he saw something at the time that could help them connect some newly-surfaced dots now.

Burke was nine when his little sister, a 6-year-old beauty pageant contestant, was slain in December 1996, in what went on to become one of the most famous unsolved killings in recent times.

He's now 23.

Lawrence Schiller, a contributor to The Daily Beast, founder of the Norman Mailer Writers Colony and author of one of the definitive books on the Ramsey case, "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town," told "Early Show" co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez Tuesday he called some sources in Boulder on Monday.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/09/28/earlyshow/main6907384.shtml?tag=re1.channel
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 15, 2012 1:06 pm

If I remember correctly they had like an open house for their Christmas decorations... Over 1,000 potentially toured their house looking at it like an xmas exibit... Anyone of those people could of learned the layout of the house and took JB...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:51 am

Author strikes down intruder theory in JonBenét murder
Former Boulder DA investigator reveals case details in new self-published book

By Vignesh Ramachandran
TODAY.com contributor
updated 7/26/2012 12:28:00 PM ET

JonBenét Ramsey was likely not killed by an intruder, according to a former investigator on the 1996 high-profile murder case.

Ramsey, who was just six years old at the time, was found dead (beaten and strangled) in the basement of her Boulder, Colo. home, nearly eight hours after she'd been reported missing on Dec. 26, 1996. A grand jury investigation was completed with no indictments, and there were no arrests. For many years, there was an aura of suspicion around her parents, John and Patsy Ramsey. However, mother Patsy Ramsey died of cancer in 2006 , and DNA evidence later exonerated the family in 2009.

Author A. James Kolar led the case investigation for the Boulder District Attorney’s office for about nine months, between 2005 and 2006. Kolar, now the chief of the marshal’s department in Telluride, Colo., is out with a new self-published book, “Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenét?”

Read more: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/48336433/ns/today-books/
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:53 am

JonBenet Ramsey detective's new book casts doubt on 'intruder' theory

Published July 20, 2012
FoxNews.com

~Snipped~

"By the time I parted company with the D.A.'s office, I was convinced that there was no significant possibility that an intruder had been involved in the death of JonBenet," Kolar writes in his book.

Kolar believes abrasions on the girl may have come from a toy and not a stun gun allegedly wielded by her killer.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/20/jonbenet-ramsey-detective-new-book-casts-doubt-on-intruder-theory/
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am

JonBenet Ramsey Case: James Kolar, Former Leading Investigator Rejects Intruder Theory In New Book

Updated: 07/20/2012 12:20 am

~Snipped~

"I was kind of discouraged they didn't want to pursue things I thought should be looked at," Kolar said. "I was kind of discouraged the work I had done was not being received well," Kolar told the Daily Camera.

The title of Kolar's book correlates with the ransom note found in the Ramsey's home which claimed to be written by a "small foreign faction."

Kolar says he'd been hoping the case would have been solved by now and that his book could have been written from that vantage point. The former detective had access to 60,000 pages of evidence, including crime-scene video and photos, interviews with individuals related to the case and forensic reports.

Among the contradicting evidence Kolar points out in his book are fully intact cobwebs stretching over the window the intruder allegedly entered, more DNA evidence found at the crime scene including DNA on the garrote cord used to strangle the young girl.

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/18/jonbenet-ramsey-case-jame_n_1687905.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 am

IMO, the ransom note holds the key to who knew what.
The paper, the writing tool all came from within the home.
As did several of the "practice" notes.
Hand writing samples point back to the mother.

In the home, there were two adult who knew the exact amount of JB's bonus: since this amount was mentioned in the ransom note, there is the answer to who KNEW what happened to the child. (Not saying either of them killed her just they KNEW who killed her.)

JMO
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:35 am

Sherry wrote:Break Emerging in JonBenet Ramsey Case?

An expert on the JonBenet murder case says his sources confirm reports that investigators in Boulder, Colo. would like to speak again to her older brother, Burke Ramsey, in case he saw something at the time that could help them connect some newly-surfaced dots now.

Burke was nine when his little sister, a 6-year-old beauty pageant contestant, was slain in December 1996, in what went on to become one of the most famous unsolved killings in recent times.

He's now 23.

Lawrence Schiller, a contributor to The Daily Beast, founder of the Norman Mailer Writers Colony and author of one of the definitive books on the Ramsey case, "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town," told "Early Show" co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez Tuesday he called some sources in Boulder on Monday.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/09/28/earlyshow/main6907384.shtml?tag=re1.channel

Excellent and informative article.

" Footprints have been identified, but some have not. Handprints and palm prints have been identified in the room where her body was found. Some still not. In essence, the body was placed there. It wasn't dragged in. And then it was wrapped in a blanket."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:14 am

I don't usually read true crime but I am going to see if I can get this book on my reader.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:21 am

Despite the very public exoneration of the Ramseys I have always believed that Patsy Ramsey killed her daughter. The exonerating evidence was trace amount of DNA - normally a slam dunk in a criminal case. BUT -the DNA was so little and other DNA from workers was proven to also be on the same clothing made in the same factory. For those that think factory worker skin cells would not still be on washed clothing - it was Christmas Day. Kids get new clothes and wear them that day. Normally we would wash new clothing before our children wear it but not on Christmas Day. Add to that the dozens of people that wandered throughout the house that morning because the police had no control over the scene at all - anyone could have been close enough to her body to shed skin cells.

If you compare that questionable DNA evidence against factual evidence - it just doesn't hold up. Patsy Ramsey wrote that note and the practice ones before it - handwriting experts and linguistic experts have sworn their reputations on it and I believe them. Too coincidental for anyone else to use that phrasing, the ransom amount, the pen and paper from the kitchen (seriously, what kidnapper doesn't pre-write his ransom demand but waits until he gets to the scene and scrounges up pen and paper??).

Then there is the difficulty of getting a 5 year old out her bed, down to the kitchen (where she was fed pineapple?? When the autopsy showed pineapple patsy swore she never fed JB anything that night, she was asleep when they arrived hone and was deposited in her bed) and then to the basement without the parents waking? I just don't see this as possible.

Finally, in Patsys 911 call Burke can clearly be heard in the background wanting to know what was going on and yet in the investigation it has been said that he slept though the entire ordeal. You can HEAR him on the tapes. Why would anyone lie about that? I don't think Burke had anything at all to do with this crone, I just bring it up as another lie patsy ramsey told.
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:03 pm

Lilith~

I repectfully disagree.

I believe in Lou Smit's conclusion.

They pulled this man out of retirement to reinvestigate this case based on his illustrious career.

The man had NOTHING to gain or loose, from participating.

UNBIASED.

After he gave his professional opinion, he was ridiculed, and was called senile because he didn't agree with the initial conclusion.

The day of the murder, the neighbors across the street gave witness statements* they saw someone who looked like the older brother Andrew in the yard. Andrew was confirmed in Michigan. The family was gone delivering Christmas baskets/gifts when this individual was spotted.

The house was empty, anyone could have gained access.

There were leaves in the basement, there were leaves in the area outside the window which was covered with the grating. They claimed the grating couldnt have been moved since there were spider webs on it. This is a bunch of crap. Spiders make webs all the time- and they stretch.

In the spare bedroom, carpeting from under the bed was taken into evidence, suggesting to me someone possibly was under the bed possibly lying in wait.

The parents bedroom was upstairs and across the house from JB's bedroom, in a heavily carpeted home. They did sound tests on the home and it was determined they wouldn't have heard anything upstairs.

Lots of so called "experts" at the time gave their opinions.
This was another case of "Shame on you" to the Boulder Police Dept.

*After the shit hit the fan, and this turned into a media circus, the neighbors recanted their statement.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:11 am

Calypso - thanks for your response. I appreciate your view but I still adhere to mine. Sadly, we have illustrated the reason this case may never be solved. For every point one side can make the other side can counter-point. It is a shame the first LE on the scene didn't do a better job - maybe if they had this debate would have put to rest years ago.

I am curious about your mention of John Ramseys eldest son - is there something there I have not read about? I thought no other family member (aside from the ones in the home) were ever under suspicion.
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Lilith~

I just wrote you a decent size reply and it went POOF!

I sure HATE it when that happens.

The short version:

I agree. ID they did a thorough investigation at the begining of the investigation, we may not be here today. shoddy investigation.

I don't think Andrew was ever officially called a suspect.
The family in any investigation needs to be ruled out, even if it is an extended family.

The fact that the neighbor made the statement he saw an individual who looked like Andrew at the house, after the family had left to drive around passing out their gift baskets and gifts. I want to say this neighbor was also the one watching the dog for the Ramsey's- although, I could be mistaken.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:52 pm

The touch DNA the Boulder DA used to 'exonerate' the Ramseys was,imo, a JOKE!
When an average person hears 'DNA Evidence' it carries a lot of weight...but when you read the 'fine print' it becomes clear how weak this evidence actually is.
Problem is most people just read the Bold Headlines
and fail to go any deeper.

Somewhere online there is a handwriting evaluation of the Ransom Note. IIRC, the posters name was Cherokee? and I found it off a link at Websleuths.
This person makes a VERY STRONG case for Patsy Ramsey being the author of the note.
Personally, I think she wrote the Ransom Note, but that doesn't mean she hurt JBR.
I guess you could call me a 'fencie' JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96 - Page 2 5368

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:13 pm

glazier wrote:The touch DNA the Boulder DA used to 'exonerate' the Ramseys was,imo, a JOKE!
When an average person hears 'DNA Evidence' it carries a lot of weight...but when you read the 'fine print' it becomes clear how weak this evidence actually is.
Problem is most people just read the Bold Headlines
and fail to go any deeper.

Somewhere online there is a handwriting evaluation of the Ransom Note. IIRC, the posters name was Cherokee? and I found it off a link at Websleuths.
This person makes a VERY STRONG case for Patsy Ramsey being the author of the note.
Personally, I think she wrote the Ransom Note, but that doesn't mean she hurt JBR.
I guess you could call me a 'fencie' JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96 - Page 2 5368

That's alright.

IF this case is ever truly solved and the fingers point to the family- everyone will be screaming for blood!

I was hopeful with John Mark Carr. However, that turned into a Joke.

There used to be sooo much information out there on this case. Once things settle down at my house, maybe we could try and start going over this again from the begining. Anyone game?

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:18 am

Calypso - I'm in!
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:33 am

Only prints found on the note paper were from Patsy.
Handwriting appeared to be Patsy's as well.
Only a few knew the amount of the bonus John had rec: his boss and certain family members.

Admittedly, PR may have simply written the note to try to cover for someone else who actually killed the child.
The other person may/may not have known of the bonus.

Personally, I think it was an in-house job. Sloppy work and collection of all evidence points to a cover-up. I think, as well, it may have inspired some Ants to fabricate and lie after they did a very evil thing.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:02 am

On page one of this thread Julie left some videos that detail the timeline. Now, this may have already been addressed but I haven't seen it yet: At the wee hours of 12-2 am a neighbor woke up to a child screaming from the Ramsey home. She woke her husband up and he heard what he thought was metal crashing against cement. Now, John Ramsey gets up right before his alarm goes off at 5:30 am. Why didn't the neighbors call the Ramsey's earlier?

Another interesting note was that neighbors saw no outside light on when there was always a light on previously.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:12 pm

JonBenet Would've Been 22 Today; Case Remains Unsolved

More Than 150 DNA Samples Tested In JonBenet Ramsey Murder Case

Deb Stanley, New Media Producer
UPDATED: 12:22 pm MDT August 6, 2012

BOULDER, Colo. -- Sixteen years after the death of a child in Boulder on Christmas night, the crime remains unsolved.

That murder victim, JonBenet Ramsey would have been 22 years old today.

Ramsey's father, John Ramsey, released a book earlier this year called "The Other Side of Suffering." It recounts how John Ramsey's faith helped him navigate course from suffering to forgiveness, according to ABC News.

While most people know JonBenet for her frilly attire as she competed in pageants, John Ramsey said he remembers his daughter as a tomboy, who loved to hike and play with her older brother, Burke.

Read more: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/31334980/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:57 pm

"Freckles shared," Only prints found on the note paper were from Patsy.
Handwriting appeared to be Patsy's as well.[/b]Only a few knew the amount of the bonus John had rec: his boss and certain family members.

Admittedly, PR may have simply written the note to try to cover for someone else who actually killed the child.
The other person may/may not have known of the bonus.

Personally, I think it was an in-house job. Sloppy work and collection of all evidence points to a cover-up. I think, as well, it may have inspired some Ants to fabricate and lie after they did a very evil thing.

Freckles, I guess I have always had a hard time w/this case because the parent's lawyered up immediately which is certainly their right but it stunk imo, their attitude really bothered me but it doesn't mean they murdered JonBenet, inexperienced police woman at the scene early on, John Ramsey moving JonBenet's body, the list is endless. LE in-fighting over the investigation was embarassing & further mucked up the information/evidence gathered & a shoddy Lifetime Movie made on the murder didn't explain anything.

It's hard to believe this case has not been solved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:17 am

art tart-
I would agree it does not mean the parents killed their daughter.

However, because of the note paper taken from inside the home, practice sheets, writing, syntax, etc., I have to conclude at least PR KNEW her daughter was NOT in her bed.

I leave the possibility PR may NOT have been aware of her daughter's death.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:54 pm

I have an opinion on everything... Laughing and most of them don't mean a hill of beans..

I remember when JBR story was first happening. I have to say it always bothered me that the father when asked to have another look around went straight to the basement.. and upon finding JBR moved her. Bothered me that his friend was with him and did not stop him from moving her.. that has always has been at the back of my mind. Honestly I was shocked when the family was cleared.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Freckles wrote:art tart-
I would agree it does not mean the parents killed their daughter.

However, because of the note paper taken from inside the home, practice sheets, writing, syntax, etc., I have to conclude at least PR KNEW her daughter was NOT in her bed.

I leave the possibility PR may NOT have been aware of her daughter's death.

Freckles, I guess I didn't state it clearly, Patsy's prints on the note were not enough for LE to arrest her for murder or anyone else in the house but it surely doesn't mean someone in the house was not guilty of murder... imo, I have always suspected PR for various reasons but I am open to any new theories, evidence, suspects, etc. that come to light.

I agree w/the peep that stated this may never be solved as there are good arguments for & against. I can't believe JonBenet would be 22 yrs. old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Well, to be honest, I don't necessarily find it hinky JonBenet was moved. If I had stumbled upon a child, any child, in my basement, I, too, would have probably scooped her up and raced up the stairs. I know, I know. It is not what SHOULD be done but I think I would have reacted rather than actively thought it out.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Freckles wrote:Well, to be honest, I don't necessarily find it hinky JonBenet was moved. If I had stumbled upon a child, any child, in my basement, I, too, would have probably scooped her up and raced up the stairs. I know, I know. It is not what SHOULD be done but I think I would have reacted rather than actively thought it out.

Freckles, I always wondered why the Police woman did not have the family wait to search the house & allow LE to search the house or CSI's, from my understanding, the house filled up with people & the inexperienced policewoman was overwhelmed.

wasn't the policewoman there when Jon Benet was found? I could be wrong but I thought she was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:08 pm

I read somewhere over at WS awhile ago that the q's in PR's handwriting sample was similar to the q's in the ransom note and that not too many people write their q's that way. They think she probably wrote the ransom note with her left hand. Of course, I've heard Tricia discuss the case on Blogtalkradio and on TV and she's always been straightforward in stating that she thinks PR was responsible.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Justice4all wrote:I read somewhere over at WS awhile ago that the q's in PR's handwriting sample was similar to the q's in the ransom note and that not too many people write their q's that way. They think she probably wrote the ransom note with her left hand. Of course, I've heard Tricia discuss the case on Blogtalkradio and on TV and she's always been straightforward in stating that she thinks PR was responsible.

I didn't read it on WS J4A but I remember reading a report on the handwriting and I was convinced the Mom wrote it. IIRC it was also proven that she was ambidexterus (sp). There were common phrase/phrases she had been known to use as well. I always thought the parents, at least the mom, were involved. The police did the best they could but when you are up against that big a machine there wasn't much they could do. Plus, like in the CA case, it's hard to come to grips with the idea of a mother killing her own child. We imagine some monster could only be capable of something like that. Sadly, no one really knows what some will do until it's too late. We will never know, IMO, just like Kyron, Baby Lisa, Ayla, Isa.... The list goes on. In my next life I'm gonna be an angel and follow little kids around to protect them.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:43 am

What I always thought was weird was that the ransom note demanded a ransom amount that was exactly the same as John's bonus that year. I googled it, it was exactly $118,000. I thought before googling that it was an odd amount, including dollars & cents, but it wasn't, it was $118,000. But even if you were PR, wouldn't you change the amount to $100,000 or even $115,000, just so you wouldn't look suspicious?

btw, when I googled for the bonus amount, I found this image regarding the ransom note and PR's sample writing.

JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96 - Page 2 Patsychart-rn2full2

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:52 am

art tart wrote:
Freckles wrote:Well, to be honest, I don't necessarily find it hinky JonBenet was moved. If I had stumbled upon a child, any child, in my basement, I, too, would have probably scooped her up and raced up the stairs. I know, I know. It is not what SHOULD be done but I think I would have reacted rather than actively thought it out.

Freckles, I always wondered why the Police woman did not have the family wait to search the house & allow LE to search the house or CSI's, from my understanding, the house filled up with people & the inexperienced policewoman was overwhelmed.

wasn't the policewoman there when Jon Benet was found? I could be wrong but I thought she was there.

Dunno. IIRC, the father took his daughter from the basement and laid her on the floor under the edge of the Christmas tree. There was another man present at that time but I don't recall who it was. Evidence was rapidly compromised.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:52 am

And I thought an invisible, non-existent nanny story was nuts.

Sat Aug 11, 2012, 10:43 AM

'Romney Murdered JonBenét Ramsey,' New Obama Campaign Ad Alleges

With campaign rhetoric becoming increasingly heated and both presidential nominees releasing more attack ads, a new 30-second spot from the Obama campaign this week accuses his opponent Mitt Romney of committing the 1996 murder of 6-year-old beauty pageant queen JonBenét Ramsey.

Titled "He Did It," the advertisement asks if anyone can truly remember where Romney was the night of the child’s murder, and whether the U.S. populace wants a president capable of strangling a little girl and dumping her body in her parents’ basement.

President Obama appears at the end of the advertisement to approve the message.

"I think this is a fair ad, and I think Mitt Romney owes an explanation to the American people as to why he murdered JonBenét Ramsey," said Obama campaign manager Jim Messina, who called the commercial’s black-and-white reenactment of Mitt Romney carrying a kicking and screaming child to her death "accurate."

Read more:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021110692

Here's the whole thing:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/romney-murdered-jonbenet-ramsey-new-obama-campaign,29114/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:57 am

snipped:

According to sources at Obama’s Chicago headquarters, the “He Did It” commercial is just the first in a new series of attack ads that accuses Romney of drowning actress Natalie Wood in 1981, convincing cult leader David Koresh to burn down the Branch Davidian ranch in Waco, TX, and causing the Challenger disaster.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/romney-murdered-jonbenet-ramsey-new-obama-campaign,29114/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:08 pm

(The Onion is a political satire news blog) kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:21 pm

The problem with the automatic news updates on the homepage is that they sometimes pick up satire articles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onion

The Onion is an American news satire organization. It is an entertainment newspaper and a website featuring satirical articles reporting on international, national, and local news, in addition to a non-satirical entertainment section known as The A.V. Club. It claims a national print circulation of 400,000 and says 61 percent of its web site readers are between 18 and 44 years old.[2][4] Since 2007, the organization has been publishing satirical news audios and videos online, as the "Onion News Network".[5] Web traffic on theonion.com amounts to some 7.5 million unique visitors per month.[6]

The Onion's articles comment on current events, both real and fictional. It parodies such traditional newspaper features as editorials, man-on-the-street interviews, and stock quotes on a traditional newspaper layout with an AP-style editorial voice. Much of its humor depends on presenting everyday events as newsworthy and by playing on commonly used phrases, as in the headline "Drugs Win Drug War."
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:51 pm

Well that makes a whole lot more sense. I knew something was way off with the above.

So the invisible, non-existent nanny story is still the most absurd, crock of bull lie that I've ever heard.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:42 am

There were many people at the house the am JonBenet was found. John Ramsey was with Fleet White in the basement when he found JBR.

Fleet white and John Ramsey no longer speak.

John brought her upstairs. It was the police woman Linda Arndt (sp) that put her under the Christmas tree. Then John covered her with a throw and Patsy came in and threw herself on the body. DNA everywhere.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Willow123 wrote:There were many people at the house the am JonBenet was found. John Ramsey was with Fleet White in the basement when he found JBR.

John brought her upstairs. It was the police woman Linda Arndt (sp) that put her under the Christmas tree. Then John covered her with a throw and Patsy came in and threw herself on the body. DNA everywhere.

Willow123, that is the way I remembered it too, I couldn't remember the name of John R.'s friend. It seemed things spiraled out of control as the LA didn't have control of the situation. It would have been difficult if she had been the only police officer there imo.

John Ramsey has moved on, I think he remarried & he did start a foundation. Seems just about all the high profile cases involving children have foundations, imo, too many to keep up with, speaking only for myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:43 pm

Doesn't this case remind you of one of the current cases in CA. I see so many similar things.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:20 pm

I found this video of the Police woman being interviewed about this case.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Julie wrote:And I thought an invisible, non-existent nanny story was nuts.

Sat Aug 11, 2012, 10:43 AM

'Romney Murdered JonBenét Ramsey,' New Obama Campaign Ad Alleges

With campaign rhetoric becoming increasingly heated and both presidential nominees releasing more attack ads, a new 30-second spot from the Obama campaign this week accuses his opponent Mitt Romney of committing the 1996 murder of 6-year-old beauty pageant queen JonBenét Ramsey.

Titled "He Did It," the advertisement asks if anyone can truly remember where Romney was the night of the child’s murder, and whether the U.S. populace wants a president capable of strangling a little girl and dumping her body in her parents’ basement.

President Obama appears at the end of the advertisement to approve the message.

"I think this is a fair ad, and I think Mitt Romney owes an explanation to the American people as to why he murdered JonBenét Ramsey," said Obama campaign manager Jim Messina, who called the commercial’s black-and-white reenactment of Mitt Romney carrying a kicking and screaming child to her death "accurate."

Read more:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021110692

Here's the whole thing:

This is more than slanderous. It is sick. Plain disgusting.
Perhaps we should accuse Obama of some of the things that have REALLY happened under his watch. Let's begin with Fast and Furious--- Holder.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Willow123 wrote:There were many people at the house the am JonBenet was found. John Ramsey was with Fleet White in the basement when he found JBR.

Appreciate the correction. It has been so long and so many other cases have been here and gone. Sad

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : twisted up words)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:09 pm

angiefly2 wrote:

I found this video of the Police woman being interviewed about this case.

I saw that video again not too long ago. I saw in the comments that people were being mean about her. I believe her intuition might have been pretty right on. I think that LE either have some of that ability or develop it.

I read on Websluthes a lot on the JonBenet case and I have for a long time. I just never post over there because they know soooooo many details. They are really up on that case. I did listen to the thing they do Sunday evenings when it was about JB. I would like to get the new book that is out about the case.

Thanks for posting that link. I thought it was very interesting and insightful. JMO

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Your welcome Willow. I found it informative. I usually don't pay much attention to comments people make on Youtube because people can be so mean. I felt pretty bad that this officer, per what she states, was denied any back-up for hours because "everyone else was in a meeting". It really hurt this case. I also think though, that she shouldn't have asked the family to search the house for any clues but I guess she never imagined JR would walk up the steps carrying a body. JMO
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:49 pm

I feel the same way. What was she supposed to do with all those people. Also, I can't imagine that there was not someone that they could send to help her.

Yes asking family or friends to search the house, even though it was still a kidnapping at the time, was an odd choice.

Where was it that someone said they saw Fleet White kind of sneaking off to use the phone? Was that in the television movie or where? I remember that from a while ago but don't know if it was a fact or made up for the movie or what. This was after JR carried JBR up the stairs. That was interesting to me.

Also the 911 call that, I think, was made on Dec 23 that police answered but phone was hung up. Can anyone shed more light on that?

Willow123

Back to top Go down

JonBenet Ramsey -- Found Deceased 12/25/96 - Page 2 Empty Ad

Post by Willow123 Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Sorry I did not read the previous post about this.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:10 pm

I had no idea her body was moved before the investigation. So the crime sense was contaminated. I always had a problem with them saying that the note was written by the mother. If this is true then to me something happen in this house that involves the parents. I wanted to get the new book but it is not on e book yet, or I could not find it.
Why if the police were there would they allow the father to cover her up with a blanket, instead of trying to preserve the evidence on her little body. Poor child.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:48 pm

Yes her body was moved from the basement to upstairs by the father, then from where he put her to under the Christmas tree by the police woman.

Then JR covered the body (In Linda Arndt's interview she said that he was covering JBR at the same time he was asking if he could)and Patsy threw herself on the body with the same clothing she had been wearing the night before. A real mess with fibers DNA everything.

That video that angiefly2 put up is really interesting to watch.
The new book was having some problems getting on Amazon. I guess Amazon put out that it was available before it actually was so it caused problems. I think it might be a while before it gets on e book.

This is another case that I am afraid will never be solved.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Years ago, I read one of the books released on her death and the "investigation" that ensued--- with ALL the problems we have heard about. Forgive me if I get some of the details wrong, such as who had placed the child under the tree. And I thank you for the correction!

The one strong detail was the ransom note. It had pages were someone had "practiced" their handwriting, the wording of the note; the amount was the exact amount of the father's Christmas bonus, not even round off; the paper and pen both came from the home, etc..

As an RC poster pointed out: Who takes the time to kidnap/murder a child AND then writes a ransom note WHILE THE PARENTS AND ANOTHER CHILD ARE ASLEEP IN THE HOME???

Patsy writing was identified as being the author of the note. This tells me she had some knowledge. (Maybe, she was wanting John to share his bonus with her? I dunno.)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:05 pm

The note has always been problematic but over the years I think you can find as many "experts" who say it was Patsy's writing as you can who say it wasnt. Ultimately, I think the FBI said it wasnt. I don't think we'll every know.

The amount of the ransom and the "test notes" found in the trash have always bothered me. But there are so many things about this case that bother me. I don't think we'll ever know the truth.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:26 pm

It seems strange that a kidnapper who wanted a ransom would kill JonBenet in her own home and leave her body there where it would easily be found.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next