Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Desiree's Dad Questioning Kaine's Efforts in Establishing a NON Profit?

Go down

Is Desiree's Dad Questioning Kaine's Efforts in Establishing a NON Profit? Empty Is Desiree's Dad Questioning Kaine's Efforts in Establishing a NON Profit?

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 10:43 pm

There is an interesting article on Non Profits in the Oregan Paper, the pros & cons.

In readiing the comment section, I came across this comment from Kyron's Grandpa, I assume Desiree's dad.

Kyron’s Poppa April 11, 2012

“I agree that this practice is shameful, but trying to convince the public that a non-profit has been started without full IRS non-profit status is not only misleading but illegal. I’ve yet to establish credence for the foundation named for my missing grandson, Kyron. I am in the dark for what should be and is being done on behalf of this little boy. I understand, too that the founder was awarded for his efforts to help other families who have lost a child to unknown or known circumstances. I wonder if this may be a situation of mistaken identity? If the foundation is ‘real’, great – I hope many benefit. I suggested back in month 3 of this tragedy that an effort be made to get as many people to donate a dollar so we could hire a private eye, attorneys and others to help establish Kyron’s whereabouts when it was apparent efforts were becoming fruitless and we were facing a cold-case status.

IMHO, this is not the way Kyron’s situation should be handled! I pray for Ky’s safe return to be very soon!”

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2012/04/sketchy_charities_oregon_misle.html

Desiree & Kaine have been at odds for a long time now, Desiree openly blames Kaine for allowing Kyron to live with Terri, her substance abuse or alcohol problems, etc. Desiree wanted Kyron but she claims Kaine wasn't going to allow that to happen.

imo, Kaine never saw the probable murder of Kyron coming at the hand's of Terri. imo, he trusted her to be responsible, she clearly wasn't but I am sure that no one feels more guilt/remorse than Kaine. He has truly worked tirelessly in his efforts to bring awareness to Kyron's case, he did indeed recieve an award a couple of months ago for his efforts.

It's unfortuate that Desiree's dad is second guessing Kaine, although I knew Desiree was very upset, I am saddened to see GrandPa make a public complaint against Kaine, that, imo, accomplishes nothing positive, he is right, Kyron's case is a COLD CASE.

Back to top Go down

Is Desiree's Dad Questioning Kaine's Efforts in Establishing a NON Profit? Empty Re: Is Desiree's Dad Questioning Kaine's Efforts in Establishing a NON Profit?

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri May 18, 2012 12:42 am

art tart wrote:There is an interesting article on Non Profits in the Oregan Paper, the pros & cons.

In readiing the comment section, I came across this comment from Kyron's Grandpa, I assume Desiree's dad.

Kyron’s Poppa April 11, 2012

“I agree that this practice is shameful, but trying to convince the public that a non-profit has been started without full IRS non-profit status is not only misleading but illegal. I’ve yet to establish credence for the foundation named for my missing grandson, Kyron. I am in the dark for what should be and is being done on behalf of this little boy. I understand, too that the founder was awarded for his efforts to help other families who have lost a child to unknown or known circumstances. I wonder if this may be a situation of mistaken identity? If the foundation is ‘real’, great – I hope many benefit. I suggested back in month 3 of this tragedy that an effort be made to get as many people to donate a dollar so we could hire a private eye, attorneys and others to help establish Kyron’s whereabouts when it was apparent efforts were becoming fruitless and we were facing a cold-case status.

IMHO, this is not the way Kyron’s situation should be handled! I pray for Ky’s safe return to be very soon!”

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2012/04/sketchy_charities_oregon_misle.html

Desiree & Kaine have been at odds for a long time now, Desiree openly blames Kaine for allowing Kyron to live with Terri, her substance abuse or alcohol problems, etc. Desiree wanted Kyron but she claims Kaine wasn't going to allow that to happen.

imo, Kaine never saw the probable murder of Kyron coming at the hand's of Terri. imo, he trusted her to be responsible, she clearly wasn't but I am sure that no one feels more guilt/remorse than Kaine. He has truly worked tirelessly in his efforts to bring awareness to Kyron's case, he did indeed recieve an award a couple of months ago for his efforts.

It's unfortuate that Desiree's dad is second guessing Kaine, although I knew Desiree was very upset, I am saddened to see GrandPa make a public complaint against Kaine, that, imo, accomplishes nothing positive, he is right, Kyron's case is a COLD CASE.

Hi, Art Tart (so good to "see" you again!),

Good find! I hadn't seen this article, and would never have caught that comment. I wonder what he means by "full IRS non-profit status", which he's implying wasn't done.

He sounds like he needed to voice his frustration that the case isn't moving forward (even though KH says the investigation is still active); I can understand why. I'm surprised to hear that he's "in the dark" about what's happening; wouldn't DY (if he is DY's dad) be giving him updates from LE? KH said he was getting updates every 2-3 weeks, if I recall correctly. Or would she be prohibited from sharing LE info with family? Or maybe there really aren't any updates. So sad that this does appear to have gone cold.

I agree that it's sad he had to post this publicly.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is Desiree's Dad Questioning Kaine's Efforts in Establishing a NON Profit? Empty Re: Is Desiree's Dad Questioning Kaine's Efforts in Establishing a NON Profit?

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 1:03 am

CuriousPortlander, good to see you too friend. I am just sickened that Kyron's case is a COLD Case & likely to stay that way. Unless DeDe were to talk, I can't imagine they could make an arrest.

The last time I saw Desiree, she was on JVM reading a letter she had written Terri. It was terribly sad, she again pleaded w/Terri to tell her where Kyron was. That, imo, is never going to happen.

Kaine still works hard at keeping Kyron's story alive, I don't know what more he can do, I bet he has played it over & over again in his mind at how he could have been so deceived by Terri, imo, he just didn't see it coming, the disappearance & probable death of Kyron by Terri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down