Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travis Alexander: Shot and stabbed by Ex GF Jodi Arias

4 posters

Go down

Travis Alexander: Shot and stabbed by Ex GF Jodi Arias Empty Travis Alexander: Shot and stabbed by Ex GF Jodi Arias

Post by WeeBonnie Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Ex girlfriend gets stalkery and vengeful after breakup, photographs them having sex minutes before she shoots him in the face. And stabs him 17 times.
First she blames it on a masked couple, then admits she did it. In self defense.
Trial is set for Oct 17.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2011/12/14/jodi-arias-case-trial-2012

Last edited by WeeBonnie on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added detail. Sp.)

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Travis Alexander: Shot and stabbed by Ex GF Jodi Arias Empty Re: Travis Alexander: Shot and stabbed by Ex GF Jodi Arias

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Wee, this is one I will certainly be watching. I think AngieFly was interested too. Is the trial date on the calendar I wonder? Will look and if not, will PM J4A. Thanks for the reminder.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Travis Alexander: Shot and stabbed by Ex GF Jodi Arias Empty Re: Travis Alexander: Shot and stabbed by Ex GF Jodi Arias

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:34 pm

PM sent to J4A to please add to calendar.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:16 pm

You can follow the criminal court case information/history (7/9/2008 to current) here:

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp
The Judicial Branch of Arizona - Maricopa County --Superior Court - Maricopa County

Case Number: CR2008-031021-001

State of Arizona v. Jodi Ann Arias

Trial date: 10/17/2012 at 10:30 a.m. MST

Judge Sherry K. Stephens - Superior Court in Maricopa County, AZ

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Wow, thanks for the interest and adding it to the calendar!
I believe JVM said that she plans to cover it closely. Arias is a truly remorseless and brutal psychopath.

I wish I could find a good link to share for it, but 48Hours did a great segment on the case a while back. I am not sure if it's still available on line.

Arias reminds me of an awful case in Canada that I watched a documentary about.
I'm wondering where a good place to post about that would be, since it is not really an active case?
Its quite well done and so compelling I think a lot of RCers would be very interested in seeing it.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Wee....can't we start a thread on the case? Maybe when it gets closer and there is more info coming out? We should check it out.

btw, J4A added it to the calendar.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:07 pm

OK..never mind...we have our own thread on this case. When in comes to trial, then it will hopefully be moved, or we start a new one under Current Trials. Ignore my meanderings.....I feel like crap.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:28 am

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/
InSession (CNN) - June 22, 2012

Who is Jodi Arias?

In Session will cover the trial of AZ v Jodi Arias live when it starts October 17. Arias is on trial for murdering her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander by allegedly shooting him in the face and stabbing him 27 times. Watch this video from HLN's Nancy Grace to learn more about the allegations against Arias, and you will also hear from Alexander's close friend.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:56 pm

https://twitter.com/InSession/status/231083378911367170

Judge grants #JodiArias motion for a continuance. The new trial date is set for Nov. 19.

1:45 PM - 2 Aug 12
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down