Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

+23
olivier57
lostyou
Justice4all
jerseyjul1
Nene_Please
Freckles
Bmore
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
Weeziethm
Mari 68
carlakay
Puzzler
ShellJett
WeeBonnie
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Calypso
Mylife101
Yknot
Moosiesmama
gsweater
Alessandra_Deux
27 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Bmore wrote:from FB...

The only PTSD she suffers from is Premeditated Torture Shit Defense!

That is hysterical!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:33 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:

yeah..she definitely could not handle the truth. I just realized earlier upon reading Lady's post mentioning it just what really happened to cause him to send this email? Has it ever been mentioned? If so,I apologise for being clueless right now,but sure would like a refresh.

Dear Carlakay,
There are probably a number of instances that Jodi did that caused Travis to send the email, and to which he obliquely referred, but I THINK that the one he alludes to that was the last straw was Jodi's email to the mythical "Steve Carrol".
This is a guy Jodi made up. She wrote a fake letter to this ficticious guy and emailed it to Travis, and then TOLD HIM SHE SENT IT TO HIM BY MISTAKE. This was all a big sick involved ploy to make Travis Jealous. Some of it was evidently right out of a film, 'The 40 year old Virgin'! I think Travis easily figured this all out.
I highly recommend you go to this link:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/lajr3t

Read the whole page, but down a ways, Chris Stark reprints Travis' emails of May 26, and expains the whole plot Jodi came up, in great detail---even to bogus name 'Steve Carroll' taken from the movie's star Steve Carrell! It was fascinating!
Really, for a smart girl, she can be really stupid----I am sure that relates to her sociopathy.
I had read the name Steve Carroll was the movie actor from the movie about a man being 40 years old and a virgin; ie, possibly an attempt by JA to allude to Travis being 30 and still a virgin... dunno.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:34 pm

wth is going on?
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:36 pm

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Bmore wrote:I think it's still a mystery what set him off, what did she do that hurt him so bad? if TA kept a tight journal and then they came up missing it makes you wonder what was in them about JA that she didn't want others to read after they found him..
Simple. He kicked her off his cloud and told her to go find, go make, go have her own cloud.. preferably, in a part of the sky over another state. He told her he would not let her control him any longer; he was done! Poof! Her dreams for her self at the expense of another suddenly vanished. Further, he threatened to expose her for the nasty person she was; all her efforts to sponge off another, all her grooming of Travis, the PPL, the LDS members suddenly were gone!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:39 pm

Always nice to see JA's mom yucking it up in court. She seems to be having a GREAT f*ing time today. How obnoxious and disrespectful. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 20 118198

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Bmore wrote:this is from fb... anyone know about this?

on hln just now guest talked about what jodi has been reading in jail earlier someone posted juan was trying to get those records would they be admissible to refute this guy please only ans if you know the law
I saw some books ordered on that ebay account.
Scroll to the bottom and it shows you buyer/seller info.
I just don't know if the books were for her or for another.
(One buyer thanked Carl for selling him a fishing boat.)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Bmore wrote:from FB... she said the document is on websleuths and is looking to link it... I never caught this... If the link shows up I'll post it...

Not sure how many of you are aware that the medical examiner on Travis when he was found dead had measured his sperm and concluded he had not had sex for 24 hours before death! This woman had him at gun point that entire time in pictures and they never had sex. Not sure if Juan will bring this up I sure hope so.

WOW! So she DID plant those pics!!! Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:49 pm

After 9 days of JA's sexual experiences, I hope we're not going for 9 days of sexual impatiences...

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:50 pm

Really surprised that Nurmi isn't doing the sex questions. He knows so much about it after all.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:54 pm

what the hell does sex offender have to do with Jodi... and being treated for pedophilia? or is it just smoke and mirrors... meant to confuse the jury?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:56 pm

justanopinion wrote:what the hell does sex offender have to do with Jodi... and being treated for pedophilia? or is it just smoke and mirrors... meant to confuse the jury?
Don't be silly not smoke and mirrors but I think FOG and mirrors.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:58 pm

trying to catch up... what is "peterfilia"? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:59 pm

justanopinion wrote:what the hell does sex offender have to do with Jodi... and being treated for pedophilia? or is it just smoke and mirrors... meant to confuse the jury?

the intent is solely to demonize Travis in the juries eyes..aint nothing much worse than a pedophile now is there? It is beyond disgraceful!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:59 pm

when you rob paulafilia to pay peterfilia....things get complicated
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Willmott needs to brush up on asking questions..a lot of umm and ahhh and looking at her paper to see what comes next...not too smooth
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Why do I think the pedophile is JODI!
A female Rodney whats' his name! Alcama?
The weird dude who is on death row in CA now...

Last edited by Freckles on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:03 pm

Laughing
tesstruhart wrote:when you rob paulafilia to pay peterfilia....things get complicated
Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:03 pm

if the jury doesn't buy the peterfilia from the get-go this has got to be aggravating to them....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:07 pm

good God almighty he is actually saying Jodi Arias' mental health became BETTER after spending years behind bars! Yeah right... THAT always happens.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:07 pm

people say she's a good liar... no, like CA she is a CONFIDENT liar... her lies aren't believable but she acts sure of herself when she tells them...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:09 pm

You know it is bad when Jodi.... sighs... crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:10 pm

I don't treat her because there isn't any $$$ in it... lets be honest...

I find it interesting that he seems to guard himself in his testimony... careful with the words incase she loses his rep doesn't look bad... her version of the story, what she told us was the truth... almost like he doesn't really believe it but needs to act like it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:10 pm

Just when did these journals get entered into evidence and by whom, would be my question. It seems she has been a journaler from her middle school days. If it wasn't the police or DA, I would seriously doubt the veracity of the ones written during the Travis years. She's had years to write the current version.

Last edited by Moosiesmama on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Auto correct)
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Low self esteem:
Based upon history, experiences, etc..
Well, guess what? I not only have it then but EVERYONE I KNOW has it! We have periodically been misunderstood by others, not gotten the grade or job promotion, been elected homecoming king/queen. Punished wrongly. Failed to meet our parents' expectations AND our own!

I call BS on that overly simplistic definition. Not worthy of an evaluator.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:15 pm

uh-oh... alternate reality.... alternate universe...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Bmore wrote:I don't treat her because there isn't any $$$ in it... lets be honest...

I find it interesting that he seems to guard himself in his testimony... careful with the words incase she loses his rep doesn't look bad... her version of the story, what she told us was the truth... almost like he doesn't really believe it but needs to act like it...
Probably NOT board certified... Now Dina S. might be! Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:17 pm

reading from the book again...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Freckles wrote:You know it is bad when Jodi.... sighs... crystal ball
JA: more sighs, long eye blink as if she is being put to sleep.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Bmore wrote:reading from the book again...
ADHS. He needs the prop. Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:21 pm

I wonder if JM can on cross ask Dr. S about her borderline delusional behavior of leaving TA a vm, saying she wanted her kids to play with TA's... Sending TA's gma flowers... if JM can say "for arguments sake let's just say JA wasn't experiencing this alternate reality and is just a douchy b!tch, could that explain why she did all those things?"
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:21 pm

All this crap PTSD is AFTER THE FACT.
What does this have to do with JA creating her own mess by premeditating this murder??????
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:22 pm

nothing, he's explaining why she was such a douchy b!tch on the stand so now we'll like her because she has an excuse...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Bmore wrote:I wonder if JM can on cross ask Dr. S about her borderline delusional behavior of leaving TA a vm, saying she wanted her kids to play with TA's... Sending TA's gma flowers... if JM can say "for arguments sake let's just say JA wasn't experiencing this alternate reality and is just a douchy b!tch, could that explain why she did all those things?"
The 18 page letter telling of the ninjas before she spoke with Det Flores...?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:25 pm

This is boring testimony and my cabbage is under cooked... this sucks... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:25 pm

I hope Juan gets up and asks this fool has he ever had a conversation with a sociopath? His answer of course would be no to which juan could reply..uh yeah ya have dumbass! sorry all..The stress of listening to this BS has caused me to wanna bitchslap somebody.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:27 pm

im glad the peterfilia was just glossed over instead of a day long lecture.... without the proof I think it should of been left out...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Bmore wrote:im glad the peterfilia was just glossed over instead of a day long lecture.... without the proof I think it should of been left out...

I am actually glad they discussed his work with pedophiles since the jury isnt privy to the knowledge of what sort of crimes Nurmi specializes in defending, at least now they probably have a pretty good idea where she came up with the idea to paint this particular picture of her victim.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:40 pm

It seems that Defense has got an 'expert' that will say everything they want.... No doubt he is going to say that there were only two gas cans Laughing

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:44 pm

why is the judge allowing him to answer the questions beyond the scope of his expertise? Really honking me off. Also the fact she keeps saying PICKED HIM UP and put him in the shower is BS..the bathroom floor was slippery with water and blood..she slid him across a floor and shoved him in a shower that had at the most a 3 inch lip!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:45 pm

fight and flight mode with a corpse? Seriously?

-------

http://www.realitychatter.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4272
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20