Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- POLL

+7
Poodledoodlemom
Ann - Tx
Junebug
Freckles
Calypso
sitemama
Mylife101
11 posters

Go down

>>>POLL<<<

Jodi Arias -- POLL Vote_lcap0%Jodi Arias -- POLL Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Jodi Arias -- POLL Vote_lcap26%Jodi Arias -- POLL Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
Jodi Arias -- POLL Vote_lcap74%Jodi Arias -- POLL Vote_rcap 74% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Jodi Arias -- POLL Empty Jodi Arias -- POLL

Post by Calypso Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:56 pm

This POLL will run for 3 days.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- POLL Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- POLL

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:01 pm

I voted!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:58 pm

I voted!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:16 pm

I voted NO!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobble12 Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:52 am

Here is Juror #5 talking to the news in PHX today:
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21895330/2013/04/05/juror-no-5-tells-her-side-of-the-story
Gobble12
Gobble12

Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:23 am

I think by going into the courtroom, that gives Nurmi something to argue for a mistrial. He's a snake and even if she doesn't speak or look at the jurors, he'll find issue.

By staying away from the courtroom, that eliminates any possibility of a mistrial based on this jurors actions.

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:32 am

Nurmi HAS been most vocal about "MISTRIAL!" since day one. IMO, some of the stunts he has pulled include the "sick" woman in the gallery and sicko Alyce; Alyce approaching Sam; JA stealing stuff and passing notes to her mother (probably stuff to put in that book Dr. Pill wants...); Nurmi/Wilmot lolly-gagging to try to get early end of court time... JA with fake headaches; JA with taking meds in courtroom (where did she get those?); JA need a "protein bar"... crap re the family wearing blue ribbons in memory of the man SHE confessed to murdering... and then this "flirting" with juror 2 right before juror 5 was bounced off....

The hidden messages in the magazines...

Yeah. Nurmi wants to stay on this case for ever and ever... easy money and he knows the case so well!

My guess is IF there is a mistrial, Juan will put Matt on the stand and every other male Jodi has even winked at! He may even call her family up as hostile witnesses.
Don't go there, Nurmi!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:51 am

I voted no, but that dam is already broke. In other words my vote stands for prior to her being there.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:41 am

I voted NO. She has been dismissed from jury duty and I am kind of surprised that the judge is allowing her to be there.

This trial has enough drama; does not need any more.

If I were juror #5, I would keep it low key until after the trial is over and I certainly would not create drama by attending the trial.

I imagine juror #5 is thinking $$$$$$$ . . . . . and can hardly wait until the trial is over!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Poodledoodlemom Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:32 am

I don't know how I feel about this...enough for me to vote. Part of me says no, could possibly cause a mistrial by dumbass.

Part of me says yes, she has every right to be there as a member of the public. The judge even said that she is entitled to do so. She has invested 3 months of her life for this and Nurmi has the right to boot her? If the joke had nothing to do with the trial....I'd be pissed if I was her.

If I was juror #5 and Nurmi did that to me...over something that should not have caused a mistrial...I think I'd show up too. Just to show that fat ass that I could. Just put yourself in her shoes.

So again...not sure how to vote. If the probability of a mistrial happening was very high from her showing up, then no. She should stay away.
Poodledoodlemom
Poodledoodlemom

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- POLL Empty Jodi Arias Poll

Post by cesteen Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:59 am

My intuition says: NO ! A bit late for that though.

Last edited by cesteen on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add info)
cesteen
cesteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercysake Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:54 am

While Jury #5 has every legal rights to be in the courtroom, just like anyone of the public has, I still voted NO. She has had a front row seat for almost 4 months, she should be aware of the fact that its tax payers' money that paid her jury duty fee,as well as the dt, she knows the dt wants a ruling for a mistrial, she worked for the taxpayers,and she should lookout for them. Stay at home keep her mouth shut.
That is now her duty to the taxpayers.
Mercysake
Mercysake

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:56 am

I voted NO. Just because you are allowed to do something doesn't always equate to you "should" do something. J5 cannot be so naive to believe that her presence would be anything but controversial. If she truly believes in the "system", it should be played out without her....and imo she is a distraction. And you know how defense teams love distractions!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobble12 Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:26 pm

I'm torn, like PercyJackson. She is a member of the public, which has every right to view the trial. At the same time, she was seen giving signals to JA on the stand. If she was 'kicked off' there was good reason, and I wouldn't want that back in the court room.

I thought it was interesting that she said she was asked to be there...by who? If is was Nurmi, that is just poor form.

They have been calling for a mistrial from the beginning as 'legal gymnastics'. They have to do that, or when the appeals process comes along they will have nothing to stand on. Courts will wonder, if it was so bad you need to appeal..why didn't you file a motion during the original trial? They have to do this, and call for Pros. Misconduct...all a part of the game. It still sux, but that's why they do all this crap.
Gobble12
Gobble12

Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down