Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JODI ARIAS -- POLL: JURY DELIBERATIONS

+4
Mari 68
Pianist
Mylife101
Calypso
8 posters

Go down

HOW LONG WILL THE JURY TAKE TO DELIBERATE?

JODI ARIAS -- POLL: JURY DELIBERATIONS Vote_lcap29%JODI ARIAS -- POLL: JURY DELIBERATIONS Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
JODI ARIAS -- POLL: JURY DELIBERATIONS Vote_lcap64%JODI ARIAS -- POLL: JURY DELIBERATIONS Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 9 ]
JODI ARIAS -- POLL: JURY DELIBERATIONS Vote_lcap7%JODI ARIAS -- POLL: JURY DELIBERATIONS Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
JODI ARIAS -- POLL: JURY DELIBERATIONS Vote_lcap0%JODI ARIAS -- POLL: JURY DELIBERATIONS Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

JODI ARIAS -- POLL: JURY DELIBERATIONS Empty JODI ARIAS -- POLL: JURY DELIBERATIONS

Post by Calypso Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:58 am

POLL WILL RUN FOR 3 DAYS
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

JODI ARIAS -- POLL: JURY DELIBERATIONS Empty Re: JODI ARIAS -- POLL: JURY DELIBERATIONS

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:24 pm

I think the deliberation will be very swift. Based on the questions the jury has been asking I doubt there are many (if any at all) leaning toward "not guilty" or a lesser charge. If one of the 12/16 remaining jurors who actually get to deliberate are in the "lessor" camp, I think they will quickly be persuaded by others and switch gears. JMO, of course
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

JODI ARIAS -- POLL: JURY DELIBERATIONS Empty Re: JODI ARIAS -- POLL: JURY DELIBERATIONS

Post by Pianist Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:39 pm

I think deliberations for guilt will be about 2 days. Deliberations for sentence will be longer.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:38 pm

I think the deliberations will be more than one full 8 hour day - so I chose a few days.

2 days max.

The second deliberation will take about 1 day. The deliberation as to whether it was cruel and/or heinous.

And then deliberations for sentencing - hhmmm - maybe another 2 full days.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 05, 2013 1:37 am

IMO, this is the best place to put this.
It explains the possible verdicts and respective sentencing.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/03/jodi-arias-fate-first-degree-murder-manslaughter
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Sun May 05, 2013 8:44 am

Don't see a way to actually vote.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarainbc Sun May 05, 2013 4:41 pm

I say on the second or third day they will get a verdict. If not then I would worry that they may have a hung jury or considering a lessor charge than first degree.

Am looking forward to hearing how it all played out. Can Jurors can talk to the media after they reach a verdict?

Sarainbc

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun May 05, 2013 6:02 pm

auman58 wrote:Don't see a way to actually vote.

Go to the top of page 1 to vote.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Sun May 05, 2013 7:24 pm

sitemama wrote:
auman58 wrote:Don't see a way to actually vote.

Yep, I've seen the graph at the top of page 1 (this page) but there aren't any checkboxes or any way to pic anything.

auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun May 05, 2013 8:19 pm

auman58 wrote:
sitemama wrote:

Yep, I've seen the graph at the top of page 1 (this page) but there aren't any checkboxes or any way to pic anything.

The reason is because this is an older poll and the author has already closed it. They are usually only open for 3 days. Razz
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down