Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hemy Neuman Retrial (for Rusty Sneiderman's Murder)

4 posters

Go down

Hemy Neuman Retrial (for Rusty Sneiderman's Murder) Empty Hemy Neuman Retrial (for Rusty Sneiderman's Murder)

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:11 pm

Hemy Neuman retrial set for August 2016

Duffie Dixon and Julie Wolfe, WXIA 5:33 p.m. EDT September 30, 2015

DECATUR, Ga. -- Hemy Neuman will be back on trial for murder next summer.

During a status hearing Wednesday, a DeKalb County judge set aside a month for Hemy Neuman's retrial. Neuman was found guilty but mentally ill of gunning down Rusty Sneiderman outside a Dunwoody daycare in 2010. At the time of the murder, he was the boss of Sneiderman's wife Andrea. The two were allegedly having an affair, but that's something she's always denied.

...Both sides involved in the case expect the trial to take two to three weeks, but judge Gregory Adams blocked out a month. It's set to begin August 1, 2016.

Read more:  http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/decatur/2015/09/30/judge-blocks-out-month-hemy-neuman-retrial/73108062/

----------------------

For background info on this case, please also see:  http://www.realitychatter.com/t4098-andrea-sneiderman-was-arrested-and-indicted-in-connection-with-her-husband-s-murder
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hemy Neuman Retrial (for Rusty Sneiderman's Murder) Empty Re: Hemy Neuman Retrial (for Rusty Sneiderman's Murder)

Post by Freckles Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:27 am

^^^^

Let me see of I have this right:
HN wants the judge to set aside the first trial's testimony and evidence based on privileged medical information ( which HN signed away, presumably with advice of an attorney) ???

So. This would mean HN could stand trial without the insanity plea?
What a fool. Insanity plea was his only mitigating factor from the death penalty...It was done with premeditation, cold and calculated, and with no signs of remorse. And it was a conspiracy between the two of them.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Hemy Neuman Retrial (for Rusty Sneiderman's Murder) Empty Re: Hemy Neuman Retrial (for Rusty Sneiderman's Murder)

Post by CuriousPortlander Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:23 pm

^^^

I don't get that, either. I wonder what his defense is going to be if that's off the table.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:04 pm

With Freckles' permission, I moved her post about Andrea Sneiderman to the Sneiderman thread:  http://www.realitychatter.com/t4098p350-andrea-sneiderman-was-arrested-and-indicted-in-connection-with-her-husband-s-murder#259825
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:19 pm

Convicted murderer Hemy Neuman sentenced to life without parole

Posted:Aug 22 2016 06:42AM EDT
Updated:Aug 25 2016 05:08PM EDT

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. - Hemy Neuman, who was convicted of murder Tuesday in his second trial for the killing of Rusty Sneiderman outside a Dunwoody daycare in November 2010, has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Aungelique Proctor  ‎@aungeliquefox5  

#BREAKING Jury rejects mental illness defense. Jury finds Neuman guilty of murder. #fox5atl

10:02 AM - 23 Aug 2016 ·  DeKalb County Courthouse, United States

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/194794160-story
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:33 pm

VERDICT: Hemy Neuman found guilty in murder retrial

Greg Rossino, WXIA 5:22 PM. EDT August 23, 2016

Hemy Neuman has been found guilty of malice murder in the retrial of the 2010 shooting death of Rusty Sneiderman.

The jury, which was made up of eight women and four men, deliberated for just three and a half hours. The guilty verdict means Neuman will go to state prison with mental health treatment no different from other inmates.

The 57-year-old Neuman admitted to killing Sneiderman, the husband of Neuman's lover, Andrea, outside of a daycare center in Dunwoody back in November of 2010.

Read more:

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/hemy-neuman-found-guilty/305703140
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:56 pm

Good! I'm glad the jury didn't buy his act. I just wish the heavy hand of the law had come down a lot harder on Andrea as well.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down