Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide

+8
crimeq
Freckles
oxfordfox2
Julie
Nene_Please
Shelley'sMom
Alessandra_Deux
Randie
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Empty I'm here!!

Post by oxfordfox2 Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:25 pm

I'm here and thanks so much to everyone who helped me get here. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to read and post!! study
OXFORDFOX2

oxfordfox2

Back to top Go down

Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Empty Re: Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide

Post by Shelley'sMom Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:30 pm

oxfordfox2 wrote:I'm here and thanks so much to everyone who helped me get here. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to read and post!! study
OXFORDFOX2

Hi foxy! When you figure it out maybe you can clue me in Very Happy

ETA I love the email alerts to new posts!

Shelley'sMom

Back to top Go down

Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Empty Re: Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide

Post by oxfordfox2 Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Wow we got Shelly and Crime and Randie. We infidels are almost all here!! bounce
I tell you, Davey Blackburn was thrilled that his problem with his wife was solved and nobody can shake me of that notion. Can I prove it? No. Do I feel it? With every molecule of my being. I can tell you when I had the same feeling of knowing. The press was hot on the heels of Gary Condit when he was suspected of murdering Chanda Levy. Then 9/11 happened and all the news trucks pulled away from the Levys' home and the baying newshounds turned away from Condit. I don't know to this day whether Condit had anything to do with her murder but I know on some deep level that when 9/11 happened Condit felt like the luckiest man in America. I feel the exact same about Davey Blackburn.

oxfordfox2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:43 pm

Randie wrote:This is a profound comment over at PH's....
"Speaking of the press conference video, while this is not entirely statement analysis, I noticed that when reporters questioned (two separate times) the investigator and the prosecutor about ties between the Blackburns/their neighborhood and the gang, both men turned and glanced at someone behind them and to the left off camera. These two times were the only times such hesitancy was shown. Both times resulted in a non-answer. The detective states, "I don't know." The prosecutor states, "I think it is fair to say there is no reason that is the case." To me, the need to turn and glance for reassurance before answering these questions indicate that there is ongoing investigation into Davey Blackburn, and they are not willing or ready to reveal that to the public."

Reason?  Reason?  Why not just say (I think it is fair to say that is not the case).....?  Because they can't, in this way they truly are not clearing Davey 100 percent.

I looked up the presser because--being such a late comer to the case--I had never heard it.

I lost count of the number of times it was stated they would only discuss the details "set-forth" in the probable cause affidavit. (There is usually a lot that they don't put in those things.)

The reporters get him to say at the end that "the investigation has not ended as of this afternoon (Nov. 23/15); and will continue, including any further forensic analysis that is appropriate and ongoing at this time."  Although the question was related to whether or not Amanda had been sexually assaulted--it certainly does seem that there could be much still on going.

Starting at about 9:00 minutes in is the "I don't know" statement; and at about 11:10 minutes in, is the prosecutor's statement.

Maybe it's "fair" to say for now--until they find something that makes it "fair" to say otherwise?  Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Sm4

Nan11
Nan11

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:52 pm

crimeq wrote:Hi everybody!  I see a couple of familiar faces here, Randie and Shelley! :)  I'm looking forward to posting with everyone re: this case.  It's so sad but it has captured my interest completely.

More tomorrow ... just checking to be sure my new sign-in works, and it does!

oxfordfox2 wrote:I'm here and thanks so much to everyone who helped me get here. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to read and post!! study
OXFORDFOX2

Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-101  Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-101  Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-101
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:01 pm

oxfordfox2 wrote:Wow we got Shelly and Crime and Randie. We infidels are almost all here!! bounce
I tell you, Davey Blackburn was thrilled that his problem with his wife was solved and nobody can shake me of that notion. Can I prove it? No. Do I feel it? With every molecule of my being. I can tell you when I had the same feeling of knowing. The press was hot on the heels of Gary Condit when he was suspected of murdering Chanda Levy. Then 9/11 happened and all the news trucks pulled away from the Levys' home and the baying newshounds turned away from Condit. I don't know to this day whether Condit had anything to do with her murder but I know on some deep level that when 9/11 happened Condit felt like the luckiest man in America. I feel the exact same about Davey Blackburn.

I hope you all don't mind if I hang out a little?  Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 4hf3w9

I promise I won't bother you too much.  I just have a little bit of time now and then--mostly I have been hanging out to help Randie keep the thread alive until everyone got in and settled.

I sincerely find this a case worth following, though.

BBM - I absolutely agree!  And I'll add--I won't be at all surprised if we find out there was involvement.  Just sayin'
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Has everyone see these two videos?  Wel, well, well.  Oh, my.  Don't miss the second vid--he goes on a little rampage (as part of an on-stage sermon) with an air soft gun--just several days prior to Amanda's murder.

(Okay, I'm out of here now.)  Embarassed
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelley'sMom Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Thanks to Nan11 for being so welcoming!

Shelley'sMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Shelley'sMom wrote:Hi Randie and crimeq and everyone!

I just wanted to pipe in and say that it has bothered me from very early on that the crime scene was released so quickly and that Davey was declared 100% cleared within the first few days. In fairness, I don't remember if the 100% cleared statement was from official LE or a media "leak". I am just so put off by DB and convinced he is a narcissist, that I would prefer that he would be looked at a little more closely. Then again, there have always been cases where people have been given enough rope (or time) to hang themselves. I sincerely hope, for the baby's sake that Davey is as innocent as the driven snow.

Another nagging question, does anyone know if there was life insurance on Amanda? I know that there is some fundraising going on for Davey and Weston (t-shirt sales) Child care will be a big expense.
Yes Bam! It is cleaned like that night or something. Not ok with me either!!!
Randie
Randie

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Nan11 wrote:
oxfordfox2 wrote:Wow we got Shelly and Crime and Randie. We infidels are almost all here!! bounce

I hope you all don't mind if I hang out a little?  Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 4hf3w9

I promise I won't bother you too much.  I just have a little bit of time now and then--mostly I have been hanging out to help Randie keep the thread alive until everyone got in and settled.

BBM - I absolutely agree!  And I'll add--I won't be at all surprised if we find out there was involvement.  Just sayin'
Are you kidding Nan CHIME in! bounce Please stay and post a bunch! Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 88030
Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:35 pm

Shelley'sMom wrote:
OXFORDFOX2

Hi foxy! When you figure it out maybe you can clue me in Very Happy

ETA I love the email alerts to new posts!
Hey oxfordfox2!!!! Nice to see ya!!!! Very Happy
Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:37 pm

Nan11 wrote:Has everyone see these two videos?  Wel, well, well.  Oh, my.  Don't miss the second vid--he goes on a little rampage (as part of an on-stage sermon) with an air soft gun--just several days prior to Amanda's murder.

(Okay, I'm out of here now.)  Embarassed

Yup Nan!!! Isn't it crazy his rampage! No way would No I want this man around any of my daughters.
Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelley'sMom Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:43 pm

I have another question if anyone knows. Has information on the murder weapon been released? I remember in one video DB mentions having a gun, (not the airsoft one above). I wonder if Amanda tried to use it to defend herself and it was turned against her.

Shelley'sMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Shelley'sMom wrote:I have another question if anyone knows. Has information on the murder weapon been released? I remember in one video DB mentions having a gun, (not the airsoft one above). I wonder if Amanda tried to use it to defend herself and it was turned against her.
If I havae this right;;;;; She has three shots to her body (but always wondered if one was because it went thru her arm and out her back) and one bullet was lodged in the bottom of a staircase. This is why they went back with chain saws. But, I've always wondered.....how did they KNOW to go back and check the bottom of the staircase......................................
Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Shelley'sMom wrote:I have another question if anyone knows. Has information on the murder weapon been released? I remember in one video DB mentions having a gun, (not the airsoft one above). I wonder if Amanda tried to use it to defend herself and it was turned against her
Also, I think someone on RC or PH's pointed out the trajectory of the one that went thru her arm and then down her back, ask if the killer was over her while she was hunched over trying to defend herself. But as for weapon itself that either havent released it or it hasn't been found
Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Nan11 wrote:
Randie wrote:This is a profound comment over at PH's....
"Speaking of the press conference video, while this is not entirely statement analysis, I noticed that when reporters questioned (two separate times) the investigator and the prosecutor about ties between the Blackburns/their neighborhood and the gang, both men turned and glanced at someone behind them and to the left off camera. These two times were the only times such hesitancy was shown. Both times resulted in a non-answer. The detective states, "I don't know." The prosecutor states, "I think it is fair to say there is no reason that is the case." To me, the need to turn and glance for reassurance before answering these questions indicate that there is ongoing investigation into Davey Blackburn, and they are not willing or ready to reveal that to the public."

Reason?  Reason?  Why not just say (I think it is fair to say that is not the case).....?  Because they can't, in this way they truly are not clearing Davey 100 percent.

I looked up the presser because--being such a late comer to the case--I had never heard it.

I lost count of the number of times it was stated they would only discuss the details "set-forth" in the probable cause affidavit. (There is usually a lot that they don't put in those things.)

The reporters get him to say at the end that "the investigation has not ended as of this afternoon (Nov. 23/15); and will continue, including any further forensic analysis that is appropriate and ongoing at this time."  Although the question was related to whether or not Amanda had been sexually assaulted--it certainly does seem that there could be much still on going.

Starting at about 9:00 minutes in is the "I don't know" statement; and at about 11:10 minutes in, is the prosecutor's statement.

Maybe it's "fair" to say for now--until they find something that makes it "fair" to say otherwise?  Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Sm4

THANK YOU NAN! This is awesome you posting the video!
Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelley'sMom Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:56 pm

Hmmmm, LE is keeping a lot close to the vest. Murder weapon, 911 call, any plea deals for info...Smart on LE's part, but frustrating to me, lol.

Shelley'sMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelley'sMom Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:58 pm

I'm out for now, nice chatting with you all.

Shelley'sMom

Back to top Go down

Post by crimeq Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:29 am

Randie wrote:I DON'T understand calling 911 and saying she was injured. Couldn't he SEE gunshot wounds!

Even if he couldn't see the gunshot wounds, his wife was face down in a pool of blood with her panties removed, placed beside her, and her shirt pulled up. He doesn't see this as a break-in scenario, a bad intent scenario? Does he think she stubbed her toe and fell down?

I find it very strange that he didn't ask for all kinds of help right off the bat. I really want to hear that 911 call.

It's also curious to me that Davey's call to 911 was about 5 minutes after the neighbor whose house was burgled, two doors down, had just returned from a trip. Davey was sitting in his car in his driveway when that woman returned home from her trip; he was still on the phone with his pal, but then the call was finished and he went into his house and found Amanda, called 911 within minutes of the burgled neighbor (neither 911 call has been released to the public, darn it, Indiana can do that!).

Also, he was talking to his buddy - same day, same time every week they had a scheduled, long talk. For some reason, after their conversation on this day, his buddy posted a tweet about having just talked to Davey. He had never done that before. Setting a timeline alibi? Did Davey ask him to tweet something? (Hmmm, wish I know where to look for that tweet.)

It's hinkey to me that the burgled house was empty - resident gone on a trip. The perps burgled that house and then hung around in the house drinking beer and wine, IIRC. What burglars do that? Hit and run, get the heck away from the scene of the crime! I don't recall exactly how much time they spent there but they were still in the neighborhood for over an hour, I know that. Their car was packed with stolen loot including FOUR televisions from the burgled house; one guy remained in the car, in that person's driveway, while the other two walked two doors down to the Blackburn house and entered through the FRONT door (different MO than the two burglaries earlier that morning) ... and how convenient that the door was unlocked.

Assuming they were going to steal something; there were already 4 TVs and other loot in the escape car; there were 3 of them who had to fit in the car; they're looking to steal something from another house, really? Where were they going to put it?

It seems like the perps may have known exactly how much time they had to play with, stretched it out until Davey left for the gym, and then went into the unlocked Blackburn residence. The time of day was odd; what fools of burglars are in the neighborhood (a cul-de-sac at that) hanging around AFTER looting a house. Were they on a schedule to enter the Blackburn house, after Davey left for the gym?

Oh, I have so many questions and it's so late. More later!

So glad to be here posting with everybody! Very Happy

crimeq

Back to top Go down

Post by crimeq Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:30 am

Nan11 wrote:
crimeq wrote:Hi everybody!  I see a couple of familiar faces here, Randie and Shelley! :)  I'm looking forward to posting with everyone re: this case.  It's so sad but it has captured my interest completely.

More tomorrow ... just checking to be sure my new sign-in works, and it does!

OXFORDFOX2

Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-101  Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-101  Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-101

Thank you! I'm so glad to be here! Very Happy

crimeq

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:41 am

WABAM! PH's has his sleuthing/deception hat on again!!!

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2015/12/blackburn-murder-co-occurring-deception.html
Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:11 pm

Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 864739 to all the new members. Glad you are all here!

Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Welcome_mat_brown-AD

Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 241644d1333388847-new-from-florida-welcomeAmanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Welcome
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by crimeq Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:23 pm

Randie wrote:Davey Blackburn tweet
"Jesus is a master surgeon. Though it may be painful, trust his healing scalpel."

Why in the world would he use this quote??!!  His wife was just brutaly and violently murdered.  A scalpel is used to cut out cancer, gangrene, goiters...etc...  

Surgeon?
Painful?
Scalpel?
What was so bad in his life that it had to be cut out??!!!!

He makes me sick!

Also, his wife's recently deceased body was carved up to provide organs for donation.  While I support organ donation, I think it must be very difficult to know that  one's spouse is literally being taken apart.

His choice of words is telling, IMO.

Yes, what was so bad in his marriage that it had to be cut out?  Or shot out?  (Did you see the video of his sermon where he used an airgun to SHOOT out life's problems (and turn them over to worship).  He named problems one-by-one and pointed the gun at it and pulled the trigger.  He got rid of his life's problems by shooting them.

Two days after that gun sermon, Amanda was killed by a gun.

crimeq

Back to top Go down

Post by oxfordfox2 Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:34 pm

Nan11 wrote:

Thanks to everyone for the welcome!

oxfordfox2

Back to top Go down

Post by oxfordfox2 Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:42 pm

I can't figure out how to get the quotes to work right, but to Nan and Randie's comments about LE in the presser looking back nervously before answering questions, I think that might indicate that they know something about a possible link between "someone" and the gang that they are not sharing. I am so glad that we are here and can freely discuss all this without being censured. newspaper

oxfordfox2

Back to top Go down

Post by oxfordfox2 Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:26 pm

From Randie: "The detective states, "I don't know." The prosecutor states, "I think it is fair to say there is no reason that is the case." To me, the need to turn and glance for reassurance before answering these questions indicate that there is ongoing investigation into Davey Blackburn, and they are not willing or ready to reveal that to the public."
Wow just wow, his use of the word fair is very interesting. When I say I want to be fair about something I want to say about someone, I usually use it about someone I have a negative view of, but I censure myself and force myself to play devil's advocate in my effort to be "fair". There is almost always some suppression of my real thoughts going on in my mind as the better part of me tries to suppress the impulsive part of me that is chafing at the bit with torches and a hanging rope, wanting to string somebody up. I am aware that I do this. I wonder if LE is doing the same?

oxfordfox2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelley'sMom Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:34 pm

Thank you Julie for the warm welcome. I trust you will let us newbies know if we are overstepping any boundaries. We do appreciate being able to express even unpopular opinions. It is refreshing.
Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 803492

Shelley'sMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:18 pm

December 18, 2015 article:

Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry announced Friday Larry Jo Taylor Jr. and Jalen Watson face charges in a burglary and rape that occurred on Nov. 3 on the west side.

According to court documents, the two men entered the victim’s apartment while she was alone. They demanded money and asked where her bank cards were.

Taylor allegedly sexually assaulted the victim at gunpoint while Watson went through the apartment, taking items that belonged to the victim and her roommate.

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/12/18/suspe...separate-case/
Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:58 pm

Also ""The report states that Taylor sexually assaulted the victim at gun point, while Watson ransacked the apartment.

The victim’s vehicle was recovered on Nov. 15 in the same area the suspects sold the stolen items.

Taylor was identified through DNA from the sexual assault.

Police believe that several of the stolen items were later sold to individuals near 56th and Georgetown Road."
Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Shelley'sMom wrote:Hi Randie and crimeq and everyone!

I just wanted to pipe in and say that it has bothered me from very early on that the crime scene was released so quickly and that Davey was declared 100% cleared within the first few days. In fairness, I don't remember if the 100% cleared statement was from official LE or a media "leak". I am just so put off by DB and convinced he is a narcissist, that I would prefer that he would be looked at a little more closely. Then again, there have always been cases where people have been given enough rope (or time) to hang themselves. I sincerely hope, for the baby's sake that Davey is as innocent as the driven snow.

Another nagging question, does anyone know if there was life insurance on Amanda? I know that there is some fundraising going on for Davey and Weston (t-shirt sales) Child care will be a big expense.
It looks like it was the police that cleared him, but I think that was for the actual act of murder--if it turns out there was "a murder for hire plot" or anything like that, LE can certainly lay charges.

Quote:  Thursday afternoon, police said Davey Blackburn has been "100% cleared" in the investigation. Detectives say Blackburn's time at the gym has been accounted for by security camera images from the gym.  End
http://www.wthr.com/story/30500485/autopsy-could-provide-more-details-of-womans-death-in-violent-home-invasion

Regarding any life insurance, I can't find the actual video right now; but, there is the following from an earlier Peter Hyatt blog. So, it does seem quite likely.

Quote:  In viewing  another of his 'performances' from the church's website, he makes a joke about a life insurance policy, not for he and his wife, but on her life.  End
http://statement-analysis.blogspot.ca/2015/11/davey-blackburn-life-insurance-on-amanda.html
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Randie wrote:
Are you kidding Nan CHIME in! bounce  Please stay and post a bunch! Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 88030
 Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Mini-graphics-smileys-098681  It's been a while since a new case interested me this much.

Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention.
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Randie wrote:Yup Nan!!!  Isn't it crazy his rampage!  No way would No  I want this man around any of my daughters.
I'll add--or even attending his church.  He has one thing on his mind and that is sex.

And this guy is an up and coming pastor?  Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Omg-smiley-face
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Shelley'sMom wrote:I have another question if anyone knows. Has information on the murder weapon been released? I remember in one video DB mentions having a gun, (not the airsoft one above). I wonder if Amanda tried to use it to defend herself and it was turned against her.
That's interesting.  I did read somewhere that she tried to defend herself.

Bless her heart, I think the shot to her left arm may be a "defensive" shot.  She probably had her right hand up to her mouth after he pistol whipped her.  I hope he gets the death penalty.

I found this link about one of Amanda's neighbor's finding a gun and turning it in.  Apparently, LE kept it and were very interested in it.

Quote One great breakthrough has been that a neighbor on the same street as the Blackburn family found a gun laying in a yard near their home. That person took the gun to the Indianapolis fire station where it was turned it over to the police. At the present time, the gun is in the possession of crime lab technicians.  End
http://www.gospelherald.com/articles/59840/20151118/amanda-blackburns-neighbor-may-have-found-murder-weapon-pastor-husband-says-her-journal-a-source-of-comfort.htm

I did have a better link but I can't find it right now.  It said there is a picture of Taylor holding a hand gun.  I believe it was posted on his Twitter or something.  (It states something about how they think that gun could match the type of bullet recovered from Amanda during autopsy.)  I don't believe it has been confirmed that the gun the neighbor found is that gun, though.  But maybe.

I'm frustrated that I can't find the link right now, but if I come across it again, I'll add it.
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:13 pm

Randie wrote:
If I havae this right;;;;;  She has three shots to her body (but always wondered if one was because it went thru her arm and out her back) and one bullet was lodged in the bottom of a staircase.  This is why they went back with chain saws.  But, I've always wondered.....how did they KNOW to go back and check the bottom of the staircase......................................
BBM- I'm thinking once it was confirmed that the bullet entered and exited her upper back, they rushed back to find it.  Excusing any typos, below is a transcript from page 18 of the charging affidavit.

Quote:  At 10:00 A.M., November 12th, 2015, I attended the autopsy of Amanda Blackburn, a human being.  Dr. Cavanaugh performed autopsy number 15-1380.  He determined her cause of death was a gunshot wound to the head.  The manner of death was ruled a homicide.  Dr. Cavanaugh determined Blackburn had sustained a gunshot wound to the back of her head.  She also had a gunshot wound to the lower left arm which traveled up to her biceps.  She also had a through and through gunshot wound which entered and exited her upper back.  The back wound was downward.  Blackburn had scratches to her left cheek, a split lip and a lower tooth knocked out.  Forensic Specialist Melissa Wilson recovered bullets from Blackburn’s head and left biceps.  She also obtained nail scrapings.  An exam had previously been done at Methodist Hospital by Forensic Nurse Tammy Wolverton.  End
http://www.scribd.com/doc/291143533/Affidavit-of-Probable-Cause-in-Amanda-Blackburn-Case
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:28 pm

Randie wrote:
Shelley'sMom wrote:I have another question if anyone knows. Has information on the murder weapon been released? I remember in one video DB mentions having a gun, (not the airsoft one above). I wonder if Amanda tried to use it to defend herself and it was turned against her
Also, I think someone on RC or PH's pointed out the trajectory of the one that went thru her arm and then down her back, ask if the killer was over her while she was hunched over trying to defend herself.  But as for weapon itself that either havent released it or it hasn't been found
BBM - It's something close to that.  There is this from the affidavit, bottom of page 24 & top of page 25:

Quote:  The group eventually met back at Alonzo Bull’s apartment in the Cottages.  Larry Taylor told Watson, Gordon, Bull and possibly Donae Mitchell he killed the woman.  Taylor stated that she charged at him and he shot her somewhere in the upper body so he would not be scratched.  He then told them that he leaned over her body and shot her in the back of the head.  He leaned further, looked at her face, and watched her bleed.  End
http://www.scribd.com/doc/291143533/Affidavit-of-Probable-Cause-in-Amanda-Blackburn-Case

I would put the needle in this guys arm myself.  Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Elektro

Last edited by Nan11 on Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to add link.)
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Shelley'sMom wrote:Hmmmm, LE is keeping a lot close to the vest. Murder weapon, 911 call, any plea deals for info...Smart on LE's part, but frustrating to me, lol.
Agreed, and seconded!  I especially like the:  "any plea deals for info" thought.  Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 436
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:55 pm

crimeq wrote:
Randie wrote:I DON'T understand calling 911 and saying she was injured. Couldn't he SEE gunshot wounds!

Even if he couldn't see the gunshot wounds, his wife was face down in a pool of blood with her panties removed, placed beside her, and her shirt pulled up.  He doesn't see this as a break-in scenario, a bad intent scenario?  Does he think she stubbed her toe and fell down?

I find it very strange that he didn't ask for all kinds of help right off the bat.  I really want to hear that 911 call.

It's also curious to me that Davey's call to 911 was about 5 minutes after the neighbor whose house was burgled, two doors down, had just returned from a trip.  Davey was sitting in his car in his driveway when that woman returned home from her trip; he was still on the phone with his pal, but then the call was finished and he went into his house and found Amanda, called 911 within minutes of the burgled neighbor (neither 911 call has been released to the public, darn it, Indiana can do that!).

Also, he was talking to his buddy - same day, same time every week they had a scheduled, long talk.  For some reason, after their conversation on this day, his buddy posted a tweet about having just talked to Davey.  He had never done that before.  Setting a timeline alibi?  Did Davey ask him to tweet something?  (Hmmm, wish I know where to look for that tweet.)

It's hinkey to me that the burgled house was empty - resident gone on a trip.  The perps burgled that house and then hung around in the house drinking beer and wine, IIRC.  What burglars do that?  Hit and run, get the heck away from the scene of the crime!  I don't recall exactly how much time they spent there but they were still in the neighborhood for over an hour, I know that.  Their car was packed with stolen loot including FOUR televisions from the burgled house; one guy remained in the car, in that person's driveway, while the other two walked two doors down to the Blackburn house and entered through the FRONT door (different MO than the two burglaries earlier that morning) ... and how convenient that the door was unlocked.

Assuming they were going to steal something; there were already 4 TVs and other loot in the escape car; there were 3 of them who had to fit in the car; they're looking to steal something from another house, really?  Where were they going to put it?

It seems like the perps may have known exactly how much time they had to play with, stretched it out until Davey left for the gym, and then went into the unlocked Blackburn residence.  The time of day was odd; what fools of burglars are in the neighborhood (a cul-de-sac at that) hanging around AFTER looting a house.  Were they on a schedule to enter the Blackburn house, after Davey left for the gym?

Oh, I have so many questions and it's so late.  More later!

So glad to be here posting with everybody! Very Happy

Great comment!  I agree with all your points.

BBM - I think this is the tweet:
 https://twitter.com/kennethwagner

I'm editing to add the time for that:  9:18 AM  (I have a screenshot of it, but my computer is giving me fits right now; and I can't get it to embed the shot.)

Last edited by Nan11 on Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Randie wrote:WABAM!  PH's has his sleuthing/deception hat on again!!!

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2015/12/blackburn-murder-co-occurring-deception.html
 I hope he keeps following this, too.  I notice he is getting a lot of comments.

His posts are so thought provoking--I wonder if "the secret" was something Amanda knew and therein could lie a motive?  Or, is "the secret" his [possible] involvement in his wife's murder?
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:16 pm

crimeq wrote:Also, his wife's recently deceased body was carved up to provide organs for donation.  While I support organ donation, I think it must be very difficult to know that  one's spouse is literally being taken apart.

His choice of words is telling, IMO.

Yes, what was so bad in his marriage that it had to be cut out?  Or shot out?  (Did you see the video of his sermon where he used an airgun to SHOOT out life's problems (and turn them over to worship).  He named problems one-by-one and pointed the gun at it and pulled the trigger.  He got rid of his life's problems by shooting them.

Two days after that gun sermon, Amanda was killed by a gun.
I just saw that last night--I got it posted on here somewhere.  Oh my gosh, I hate to admit anything can still shock me, but that did.  Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Jawdrop
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:23 pm

oxfordfox2 wrote:I can't figure out how to get the quotes to work right, but to Nan and Randie's comments about LE in the presser looking back nervously before answering questions, I think that might indicate that they know something about a possible link between "someone" and the gang that they are not sharing. I am so glad that we are here and can freely discuss all this without being censured. newspaper
BBM - Same here!

I'm just wondering--were you trying to multi-quote?

This might help:  Click the "multi-quote" button for each comment you want to quote; then go down to the very bottom of the page.  To the bottom left, you should see two buttons with red lettering.  Click the one that says:  "PostReply."  That's it.  All the posts you quoted should appear in the "Post a reply" box, and you can start typing.
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:36 pm

oxfordfox2 wrote:From Randie: "The detective states, "I don't know." The prosecutor states, "I think it is fair to say there is no reason that is the case." To me, the need to turn and glance for reassurance before answering these questions indicate that there is ongoing investigation into Davey Blackburn, and they are not willing or ready to reveal that to the public."
Wow just wow, his use of the word fair is very interesting. When I say I want to be fair about something I want to say about someone, I usually use it about someone I have a negative view of, but I censure myself and force myself to play devil's advocate in my effort to be "fair". There is almost always some suppression of my real thoughts going on in my mind as the better part of me tries to suppress the impulsive part of me that is chafing at the bit with torches and a hanging rope, wanting to string somebody up. I am aware that I do this. I wonder if LE is doing the same?
BBM - That made me giggle.  Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 74238

It might take them awhile, but I have hope that they are.
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:48 pm

Randie wrote:December 18, 2015 article:

Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry announced Friday Larry Jo Taylor Jr. and Jalen Watson face charges in a burglary and rape that occurred on Nov. 3 on the west side.

According to court documents, the two men entered the victim’s apartment while she was alone. They demanded money and asked where her bank cards were.

Taylor allegedly sexually assaulted the victim at gunpoint while Watson went through the apartment, taking items that belonged to the victim and her roommate.

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/12/18/suspe...separate-case/

Randie wrote:Also ""The report states that Taylor sexually assaulted the victim at gun point, while Watson ransacked the apartment.

The victim’s vehicle was recovered on Nov. 15 in the same area the suspects sold the stolen items.

Taylor was identified through DNA from the sexual assault.

Police believe that several of the stolen items were later sold to individuals near 56th and Georgetown Road."
Yeah.  I see this as an "Oh, shoot!" moment.

It's good news for Mr. Davey.  It sure makes a statement that Taylor and Watson were on some kind of violent spree, all on their own.

Still, though, if Blackburn was in the right place at the right time, he could have used it to his advantage.  I think further investigation is still warranted, but it will take time.  Unless someone is willing to talk.

The linky doesn't work for me.  I'll add one that I think is to the same article:
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2015/12/18/charges-blackburn-suspects-attacked-women-days-before-slaying/77573272/
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:52 am

Nan11 wrote:
Randie wrote:
Are you kidding Nan CHIME in! bounce  Please stay and post a bunch! Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 88030
 Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 Mini-graphics-smileys-098681  It's been a while since a new case interested me this much.

Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention.
I can't believe you are saying this! Me too! Actually after Casey Anthony I lost so much interest. No wai,t before that, right here on RC and The Hinkey Meter and two other sites we discussed Eric Primeousberger. When the wrong person was charged and left to rot in prision I gave up altogether. And it didn't help when Val at the HM dissapered.....

So, for the first time in a longggggg time I am actually interested!!!!! I guess, for me....it is all the red flags!!!

Nan I love your info, keep it comen! Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 88030 Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 88030 Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide - Page 2 88030
Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Nan11 wrote:
Randie wrote:WABAM!  PH's has his sleuthing/deception hat on again!!!

I hope he keeps following this, too.  I notice he is getting a lot of comments.

His posts are so thought provoking--I wonder if "the secret" was something Amanda knew and therein could lie a motive?  Or, is "the secret" his [possible] involvement in his wife's murder?
I have followed Peter for 5 years now.  At most maybe 150 to 200 comments at a time.  Now it is 400 or more at a time.  I luv it!  Peter won't let go of this one.  He is not fully convinced DB had her killed buthe is fully convinced DB is guilty of something bad and it is leaking out in red flags!!!  

Ya know that feeling when you just can't put your finger on it?!  Well, this last article hit me and I said: " Yes, this is it! This is exactly why I feel hinky about him!!!" shifty
Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:10 pm

Not sure is this has been shared:

Home invaders who shot and killed pastor's pregnant wife are now charged with raping another woman at gunpoint just a week before

"...Larry Taylor, 18, and Jalen Watson, 21, have been charged with killing Amanda Blackburn in her Indianapolis home on November 10

Police said they robbed and attacked another woman on November 3

Taylor allegedly raped her at gunpoint while Watson took items

A cell phone, purse, laptop, jewelry, headphones, and television, as well as the victim's car, were all stolen from the victim's apartment

Taylor was charged with rape after police found DNA evidence

Police said Taylor, Watson and Diano Gordon burglarized two residences before they arrived at Blackburn's home

Gordon and Watson allegedly stole her debit card and drove to an ATM..."

Much more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3366677/Men-accused-Amanda-Blackburn-charged-burglarizing-raping-woman.html
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:13 pm

Freckles wrote:Not sure is this has been shared:

Home invaders who shot and killed pastor's pregnant wife are now charged with raping another woman at gunpoint just a week before

"...Larry Taylor, 18, and Jalen Watson, 21, have been charged with killing Amanda Blackburn in her Indianapolis home on November 10

Police said they robbed and attacked another woman on November 3

Taylor allegedly raped her at gunpoint while Watson took items

A cell phone, purse, laptop, jewelry, headphones, and television, as well as the victim's car, were all stolen from the victim's apartment

Taylor was charged with rape after police found DNA evidence

Police said Taylor, Watson and Diano Gordon burglarized two residences before they arrived at Blackburn's home

Gordon and Watson allegedly stole her debit card and drove to an ATM..."

Much more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3366677/Men-accused-Amanda-Blackburn-charged-burglarizing-raping-woman.html
Thank you Freckles!!

I found this link: study shifty I am sick to my stomach!!

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2015/12/18/charges-blackburn-suspects-attacked-women-days-before-slaying/77573272/?from=global&sessionKey&autologin
Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:31 pm

I need to go do the dishes and so some thinking.....................

shifty
Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:53 pm

Ok....what I have cut and pated came from PH's Page of comments. If someone else is good at reading affidavits maybe they can confirm this post: I find it weird and upseting.

(First, the vodka story. The victim who is in the bedroom with Taylor relates that the last time Jalen enters the bedroom he brings a bottle of vodka from the freezer. The bottle is handed to the suspect with orders to drink all of it, and she began to consume it as ordered (how, we don't know, as she was previously flat on her face on the ground and does not mention a change in position).

Why?

Second, the call to her mom. The suspect relates to police that she got dressed, ran to her neighbor's apartment and banged on the door, and once let in she called 911 on her neighbor's phone. When questioned, the neighbor tells LE that the suspect made two calls, the first one to her mother, the second to LE.)

Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:18 pm

Randie wrote:Ok....what I have cut and pated came from PH's Page of comments.  If someone else is good at reading affidavits maybe they can confirm this post:  I find it weird and upseting.

(First, the vodka story. The victim who is in the bedroom with Taylor relates that the last time Jalen enters the bedroom he brings a bottle of vodka from the freezer. The bottle is handed to the suspect with orders to drink all of it, and she began to consume it as ordered (how, we don't know, as she was previously flat on her face on the ground and does not mention a change in position).

Why?

Second, the call to her mom. The suspect relates to police that she got dressed, ran to her neighbor's apartment and banged on the door, and once let in she called 911 on her neighbor's phone. When questioned, the neighbor tells LE that the suspect made two calls, the first one to her mother, the second to LE.)

It is definitely weird and upsetting, no doubt about that.

It seems that the victim gives two statements--one while she was in the hospital; and then a more formal one after.

I can't find anywhere where she states that they allowed her to turn over, sit-up, or even lie on her side.  I doubt if I could do it now, but I think when I was young--and if someone was pointing a gun at my head--I may have been able to drink from a bottle by tipping my head back.  Maybe slightly lifting my body with one arm, while holding the bottle in the other?  (I'm too old to test my theory; I may hurt myself.)

Notice below, though, that she said she never left the "spot", not that she was never allowed to turn over--so it is kind of open to suggestion.

Page 8:  (Statement taken at the hospital.)  Quote:  The victim stated that she was in the shower when the suspects entered her apartment.  After ordering her out of the shower she was taken at gunpoint into her bedroom where she was told to lay down on the floor on her stomach while still nude.  She said she never left this spot until after the suspects left her residence.  End
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2649018/Larry-Taylor-Jalen-Watson-Sexual-assault-Dec-2015.pdf

And below, here, she said they ordered her not to look at them.  They could have allowed her to sit up and face the wall, I suppose.  I would think she would have added that, though.

Page 10:  (Formal Statement)  Quote:  This suspect in the hallway pointed a gun at her while the suspect who was peeking into the shower told her to get out and grabbed her by her right arm.  The victim said she tried to grab her towel which was on the toilet but the suspect told her to leave it there.  The suspect then moved her into her bedroom where he had her lie down on the floor on her stomach after ordering her not to look at them in the face.  End
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2649018/Larry-Taylor-Jalen-Watson-Sexual-assault-Dec-2015.pdf

And this quote contains mention of the vodka.  Creepo was done raping her by then, and something "spooked" them and they left in a hurry.

Page 12:  Quote:  This time when the suspect reentered the bedroom he was carrying a bottle of vodka that Ms. Redacted said was in her freezer.  The suspects ordered her to drink the entire bottle of Vodka, which the victim began to consume as ordered until the suspects left her apartment.  End

The following part stating the victim called her mother before calling 911--depending on her age, I think I can understand this.

Page 12:  Quote:  After the suspects left the apartment the victim stated she got dressed and then went out into the living room area ...  End

Page 9:  Quote:  The female occupant, Ms. [Redacted] stated that the victim was banging on her door and screaming so she opened the door and allowed her to enter.  At that time [Redacted] asked to use her phone because she had just been raped, while also observing that the victim was crying and her face was red.  Ms. [Redacted] said the victim first called her mother and then 911.  End

My heart aches for this young woman--I bet it will be years before she is able to take a shower alone in her own home again.  She is lucky to be alive, but she will not likely ever be the same person again.

Taylor and Watson are both society's nightmares.  Watson brought Taylor the vibrator--what did he think Taylor was going to do with that, if he didn't want her raped?  Why not let her cover herself?  Nope--Watson is just as bad as Taylor.
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:52 pm

Randie wrote:I have followed Peter for 5 years now.  At most maybe 150 to 200 comments at a time.  Now it is 400 or more at a time.  I luv it!  Peter won't let go of this one.  He is not fully convinced DB had her killed buthe is fully convinced DB is guilty of something bad and it is leaking out in red flags!!!  

Ya know that feeling when you just can't put your finger on it?!  Well, this last article hit me and I said: " Yes, this is it! This is exactly why I feel hinky about him!!!" shifty
I'm really praying that he won't!

I'm only an occasional follower--if I Google something and it comes up with his blog, I do usually visit.  Often I appreciate his insight; and I find he is right on with this case.

Me?  I just keep saying what Mr. Hyatt said in one of his posts--what are the odds?  What are the odds?  This guy was really looking for a way out of his marriage.  He is a smart guy though, so maybe he looked out his window one morning; saw opportunity; left the door unlocked; and got his wish.

Here, it is not that Jesus was guiding him; Jesus does not guide evil.  I do not believe it is Jesus present in this man's life.  His church is not about God.

LE has their hands full with Taylor, Watson, and Gordon.  They are bad young men that need to be given priority and to be taken off the streets; hopefully, forever.
Nan11
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next