Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........ Empty Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........

Post by Julie Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:51 pm

this disgusting skank Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........ 916266  makes me sick. barf

she sleeps pretty good at night. Sleep

well. I wonder why? Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........ Puzzled-smiley-emoticon ....................
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........ Empty Re: Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........

Post by Julie Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:52 pm

................maybe because there's no little "snot nose" (her words, not mine) to wake her up because she's feeling sick......
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........ Empty Re: Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........

Post by Julie Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:53 pm

......because there's no little snot nose to wake her up because she's afraid of the storm......
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:54 pm

..................because there's no little snot nose to wake her up to tell her "i love you mommy"...........
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:54 pm

..............or maybe because her sugar daddy chloroforms her at night??................
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:58 pm

she's a royal piece of crap!

Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........ Z9mGe_s-200x150
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:23 pm

fat, stinkin', worthless sow! Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........ Fat-pig-clipart-and-stock-illustrations-278-fat-pig-vector-eps-D6LsJD-clipart

Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........ 873843 ass
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:45 pm

Julia I think you expressed it very well. I think I would sleep good if I got away with murder too
Nene_Please
Nene_Please

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:42 am

Please. Keep from insulting the sow!
In most cases, she will work to protect her young.
Unlike the twit CA...

Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........ 916266
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:16 am

You two. Ok now that my ribs hurt just keep it coming lol
Nene_Please
Nene_Please

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:21 am

you're right Freckles. i certainly didn't mean to insult the entire sow population by comparing them to the skank.

sows of the world......UNITE!!!

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:22 am

...but the picture still looks JUST like her!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Missing her well earned horns....

winks
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 03, 2017 1:09 am

Casey Anthony, 31, gives a thumbs up while leaving Palm Beach bar during happy hour with a friend

"...'I don't give a s--- about what anyone thinks about me, I never will,' Anthony said. 'I'm OK with myself, I sleep pretty good at night.'..."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4467754/Casey-Anthony-spotted-leaving-bar-happy-hour.html#ixzz4fzONgFE0

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 04, 2017 2:38 pm

Casey Anthony holds a friend's baby at a boozy lunch as insiders say she is 'bored out her mind' six years after being acquitted of her daughter's murder

"...But Casey Anthony appeared firmly in touch with her motherly instincts [/b:shock: ]as she cooed over a friend's baby at a lunch in February, eight years after Caylee's death.

The 31-year-old was pictured holding the infant on her lap at a restaurant in Clearwater, Florida, in February.

Surrounded by glasses of beer and sangria jugs, she looks relaxed in the photographs which emerged on Thursday. ...."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4473866/Casey-Anthony-coos-friend-s-baby-boozy-lunch.html#ixzz4g8VrrKnG

[b]She appeared to be firmly in touch with her motherly instincts? Look at that smile! It is the same as she gave her murdered daughter! Bit late for some arm chair shrink to declare this freak in touch with her motherly instincts! She is NOT a mother here!!! She had her opportunity and abdicated her role!!!! Further, what mother sits and bounces a baby while chugging down the booze???? This is sick! That baby and her real mother need to be investigated! You don't get to drinking with a baby!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 05, 2017 2:50 pm

stupid thing doesn't even know how to hold a child. (unless they are lifeless, and being dragged to the swamp)

notice in one picture the child is bending over backwards to try to get away from her. someone else has to intervene so the poor kid doesn't break his back.

she's a disgusting, drunk, ugly, horsefaced idiot!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Nancy Grace Blasts Casey Anthony After ‘Most Hated Mom’ Is Photographed Playing with a Baby

By Steve Helling•@stevehelling

Posted on May 5, 2017 at 11:49am EDT

Unsurprisingly, former TV host Nancy Grace had a lot to say about it.

“Well, she has reared her head again,” Grace said on a podcast on her website, CrimeOnline.com. “Three things that don’t mix: booze, tot mom Casey Anthony, and babies. But lo and behold, when I log on this morning, I see a picture of tot mom Casey Anthony sitting behind an empty pitcher of what looks to be sangria or margaritas!”

“You know what? Tot Mom, have at it. Drink all you want,” Grace continues. “But then when you add a baby to the mix, and you put the baby in tot mom’s arms? She was just tried for murdering her child! It’s not a good look.”

read more:

http://people.com/crime/nancy-grace-blasts-casey-anthony-after-most-hated-mom-is-photographed-playing-with-a-baby/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 05, 2017 4:45 pm

Interest in that case remains strong, as Investigation Discovery proved with a three-part documentary in April.

But that shoot wasn’t easy for Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother, Page Six of the New York Post reported early this week:

Page Six talked to “a source close to the production” who said Cindy suffered “constant migraines” during filming.

“She had three panic attacks … There were paramedics on set. We talked to her for over a week — from the beginning of the case to the end, reliving when she was told Casey was pregnant — and the whole thing brought on these panic attacks,” the souce said.

The program did not show those panic attacks. People and Page Six reported Cindy Anthony was “rushed” to the hospital recently.

read more:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/tv-guy/os-et-casey-anthony-unchanged-how-is-cindy-20170505-story.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 05, 2017 9:06 pm

Julie wrote:stupid thing doesn't even know how to hold a child. (unless they are lifeless, and being dragged to the swamp)

notice in one picture the child is bending over backwards to try to get away from her. someone else has to intervene so the poor kid doesn't break his back.

she's a disgusting, drunk, ugly, horsefaced idiot!

I saw that and sucked in my gut!
Someone had to put a hand up to support the baby's head.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Julie wrote:

Interest in that case remains strong, as Investigation Discovery proved with a three-part documentary in April.

But that shoot wasn’t easy for Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother, Page Six of the New York Post reported early this week:

Page Six talked to “a source close to the production” who said Cindy suffered “constant migraines” during filming.

“She had three panic attacks … There were paramedics on set. We talked to her for over a week — from the beginning of the case to the end, reliving when she was told Casey was pregnant — and the whole thing brought on these panic attacks,” the souce said.

The program did not show those panic attacks. People and Page Six reported Cindy Anthony was “rushed” to the hospital recently.

read more:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/tv-guy/os-et-casey-anthony-unchanged-how-is-cindy-20170505-story.html

A dirty conscience and a fibbing mouth are two nasty things to live with.
Toss in her knowing her daughter killed an innocent and trusting little girl... her granddaughter.
I bet it is difficult to sleep...
And when you allowed your daughter to falsely accuse her father of molesting her... and maybe the child.
And you said naught.
Or your lies regarding the computer death searches...

May your soul be condemned with no redemption.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat May 06, 2017 1:37 pm

$inny is getting just what she deserves.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat May 06, 2017 1:39 pm

As troubling as it is to see "IT" with a baby, there is another issue. It is clear that NBC (Don Wood, NBC producer) is courting "IT" for an interview for which they would pay her big $$$. Apparently, she is friends with Don Wood. He accompanied "IT" to New York last year to meet with NBC.

GET THOSE PHONE CALLS, LETTERS, EMAILS, FACEBOOK/TWITTER POST TO NBC GOING. Keep their email & phone lines tied up. WE ARE CAYLEE'S VOICE!
WE NEED TO MAKE HER VOICE LOUD & CLEAR!

see more:
https://www.facebook.com/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information-172941139555655/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat May 06, 2017 1:40 pm

Time to BOYCOTT full speed on NBC!!!

NBC producer met with her in February and now she has sold photos of herself with the producer's grandson to TMZ!

The most important thing to note is that the baby is the grandson of an "NBC PRODUCER"!. She was in their home and is close to the producer, who lives in Tampa, FL. This means we need to hit NBC hard with boycott now.

NBC has been working on a big money deal with her for a very long time. Looks like they may be ready to air it.

The last Kronk document was due January 26th, but was never filed by her attorney. Nothing new is on the Kronk docket. Does that mean a settlement has been reached?

Boycotters need to contact NBC now!!!
Call, write letters, send emails, twitter, and Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information-172941139555655/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:44 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4590382/Casey-Anthony-s-parents-lose-Florida-home.html

Casey Anthony's parents 'set to lose Florida home in foreclosure after not paying mortgage for six years'

"...The pair owe $128,000, plus interest, according to the outlet. And since it is Cynthia's name on the mortgage, it is her the mortgage company is going after. ...."

I just have to... smile a wee bit....KARMA bites on its own time.
Let it begin. Can't stand liars ... or murderers.... or those who cover for them.
Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........ 88030 Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........ 308578
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:26 pm

mm-hmm.....they're in foreclosure AGAIN, just like we keep seeing  Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........ 585626  "news" stories of how skank is pregnant again.

they're all a bunch of one trick ponies.

that NOBODY feels sorry for!

eva.....I sent you a pm..... geek
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:48 pm

newspaper Read the comments under the link.

EXCLUSIVE: Casey Anthony's parents have countersued bank trying to seize their house and sell it at public auction because they 'didn't pay their mortgage for six years'

"....The Anthonys claim they upheld their end of the settlement when they were sued for foreclosure in 2013, and accuse the bank of filing to foreclose instead of proposing an agreement...." awe

"...Cynthia and George are demanding the lawsuit be thrown out and the bank cover their attorney's fees.

In 2010, the same home was once again in danger of being foreclosed upon, this time by Bank of America, but the case was dropped. ..."

"...US Bank sued the Anthonys in April claiming they have not made a single payment on their mortgage since December 2010.

The couple reportedly owes $129,000 plus interest on the property that is worth $196,000 according to Redfin....."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4626298/Casey-Anthony-s-parents-counter-sue-house.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:26 am

Casey Anthony’s lawyer reveals disturbing information about Caylee Anthony’s death

"....In 2016, private investigator Dominic Casey alleged that Casey paid her lawyer in sexual favors.

The private investigator claimed that Casey’s attorney, Baez, hired him onto the case days after the mom was arrested in July 2008.

“Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere, and he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did,” Casey alleged.

Claiming that Baez and Casey had a representation-for-sex agreement, the investigator said that he left Casey’s legal team in 2008. ...."

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/07/casey-anthonys-lawyer-reveals-disturbing-information-about-caylee-anthonys-death/

Video on page.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:17 pm

".... Traces of chloroform were later found in Casey's abandoned car.

Someone had also researched the chemical on the family computer.
Prosecutors alleged that the young mother killed her daughter accidentally while trying to sedate her with the substance. ...."

"....Unrepentant as she spoke for the first time since she was cleared of Caylee's death, Anthony told how she sleeps 'pretty good' at night and doesn't give a 's***' what others think of her. ....."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4679274/Casey-Anthony-lawyer-says-blacked-Caylee-s-death.html#ixzz4mMbgXxk7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:36 pm

“Really? I been prosecuting kidnapping murders sex abuse of little children since 1987,” said Grace, “And I never met one parent who lost their child who says, ‘I sleep pretty good at night, how bout y’all?’ No, you don’t ‘sleep pretty good at night’ quote when your child was murdered and dragged ten blocks from your house for animals to eat."

She also commented on Anthony’s vague assertions that she doesn’t know how Caylee died, though her defense team argued Anthony’s daughter drowned in the pool and was then buried by her grandfather.

“How can you forget you told the jury how the child died and if that wasn’t the truth?” Grace demands, “Why’d you tell the jury that? It makes me feel angry and it makes me feel sad for Caylee.”

During her interview, Anthony was asked who Caylee would be now at 12-years-old, and Anthony remarked that she thinks her daughter would have been “a badass” which also offends Grace. After listing all the things she’d want to see kids become, from grad student to pianist, she says angrily, “‘A badass.’ You know, I would slap somebody’s mouth if someone said that about my daughter that she’d grow up to be a badass. You know, that’s why Caylee never had a chance.”

http://www.oxygen.com/blogs/nancy-grace-is-raging-over-casey-anthony-saying-she-sleeps-pretty-good-at-night
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:58 am

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:20 pm

Casey google searched "fool proof suffocation" on Jun 16/08 via her password protected web browswer at 2:51 pm.
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:21 pm

Cindy and George were both at work. Casey's cell went silent during the hour of 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm on Jun 16/08. i believe that was the hour of Caylee's murder.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:22 pm

Casey cell made one quick call at 3:03 pm to George on Jun 16/08.  I believe this was to ascertain Casey and Caylee would have the house empty for the Fool Proof Suffocation Hour.

awe

Last edited by eva on Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:24 pm

And we all know 8 pm Jun 16/08 Casey and Tony are on video surveillance choosing videos to rent for the night. Tony testified the day of Jun 17/08 Casey and Tony spent in bed together.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Caylee spent the night of Jun 16/08 with her airways duct taped, inside green garbage bags that were duct taped closed secretly hidden, dead in Casey's trunk. Only Casey knew Caylee was dead.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:30 pm

I will always want to be a voice for Caylee, because her mouth was duct taped SHUT
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:15 pm

eva wrote:Casey google searched "fool proof suffocation" on Jun 16/08 via her password protected web browswer at 2:51 pm.

yep
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:18 pm

eva wrote:Caylee spent the night of Jun 16/08 with her airways duct taped, inside green garbage bags that were duct taped closed secretly hidden, dead in Casey's trunk.  Only Casey knew Caylee was dead.

Yes. That is so sad. She did not give a damn about anyone but her miserable self.
Image. Party girl. And she even stole from friends who trusted her.
She lied like a dirty rug. To her parents. Her brother. Her friends. The police...
Disgusting piece of crap.

And her mother supported her thru all this...
and her father supported her with his fake attention suicide diversions....
and the fake sexual abuse claims...

Whole family is repulsive.
Cell Cell Cell Cell
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:21 pm

She did it to get back at her mother.
Cindy kept reminding her of how good a child Caylee was.

She knew Caylee was preferred over her.
She did not want to be bothered with a much loved child.
Caylee would be starting school... and bringing in the grades earning attention.
She could not have that.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:58 pm

Casey Anthony's mom in TV interview: I think Casey is mentally ill

George Anthony tells Casey via the program: "Stay away. Stay away from me. If she wants a relationship again with her mom, she's got a lot of explaining to do, but I don't want to hear it no more. I don't want to see her."

George and Cindy Anthony say they will sue Casey if she sells her story or does a reality show. That comment comes in response to a question about the rumor that Casey might do a program with O.J. Simpson.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/casey-anthonys-mom-in-tv-interview-i-think-casey-is-mentally-ill/ar-AAu8o76?li=BBnb7Kz
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:14 pm

The parents are suing.... again! This time, they just might get a BINGO! with nothing in the till.

'Oh god, I would sue': Casey Anthony's mom Cindy threatens lawsuit if tot mom films reality series with OJ, while her father George has one message for his daughter - 'stay away from me'

"... Cindy Anthony said she is ready to file a lawsuit against her daughter should she try to sell her life story or cash in on her infamy with a reality series.

The still-bereaved grandmother Shocked and her husband, George recently sat down with TV host Chris Hansen for an interview with Crime Watch Daily, airing next Monday, to discuss their granddaughter’s death and their lives in the aftermath of Casey’s murder trial....."

"....When asked to address the possibility of Casey having another child someday, her father appears taken aback by that thought, citing her notoriety and the nature of the crime of which she had been accused.

‘I don’t know where she would have another child…it wouldn't be anywhere in these United State of America. Who knows? Maybe some other country would accept her,’ he quips.

But his wife seems less convinced, pointing out that Casey has ‘had boyfriends since she's gotten out.’ ...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5025209/Casey-Anthony-reality-OJ-lead-lawsuit.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:13 pm

Casey Anthony's ex-lawyer, 55, is found guilty of conspiring to smuggle $13million of cocaine from Ecuador and Honduras into the US

"...Prosecutors have said the 55-year-old had planned to fly more than 3,000 pounds of cocaine on his Falcon 10 plane.

Once the drugs reached Honduras he was planning on smuggling them into the United States, prosecutors have said.

The drugs were valued at roughly $13million, and Macaluso would have gotten $185,000 in return after the drop-off was complete, federal agents claim.

Though it is unclear how much time Macaluso faces now that he has been convicted, drug trafficking charges can result in sentencing anywhere from three years to life in prison. ..."

"....The disbarred lawyer was arrested in Haiti last November.
At the time he was out of jail on a supervised release after being convicted for defrauding clients in California.
Authorities first noticed the suspicious activities last October while investigating trug traffickers who were trying to use a plane registered in the states. ..."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5051677/Casey-Anthony-s-ex-lawyer-guilty-cocaine-trafficking.html#ixzz4xbNfMyMg
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:24 pm

I guess on this Thanksgiving day, skank is thankful that she doesn't have any little snot noses around ruining her day.

Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........ 916266
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:18 am

Casey Anthony's Father Claims To Have Seen Dead Granddaughter In The House

https://kfiam640.iheart.com/content/2017-11-01-casey-anthonys-father-claims-to-have-seen-dead-granddaughter-in-the-house/

Casey Anthony's Father Claims To Have Seen Dead Granddaughter In Their House

By Awa | Oct 31, 2017

"..... In the new interview, George told Hansen that he has "seen Caylee on a couple of occasions." When Hansen asked if he saw Caylee in a dream or as an apparition, he insisted that it was real.

"No, no. I’ve seen her in the flesh in my house,” George replied. “One time she woke me up in the morning just tapping on me with her little finger like she used to do. ‘JoJo wake up.’"....."

"..."She should be in jail because of Caylee not being here," he said. ...."

http://www.shared.com/casey-anthonys-father/2/?utm_source=iheartmedia&utm_medium=influencer
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 28, 2018 4:00 pm

'You lied for years and that's where our daughter got it': Casey Anthony's mom storms off set during emotional interview about the death of baby Caylee after lashing out at husband

Casey Anthony's parents George and Cindy will appear in a A&E special that airs Monday night on the tenth anniversary of their granddaughter's death

At one point, a fed-up Cindy walks off set in response to a comment made by her husband and accuses him of nurturing their daughter's tendency to lie

'No, but I'm telling you, you lied to me for several years and that's where our daughter got it,' states Cindy

It may be the last time the two ever appear together in the home, which is in foreclosure

George has stated in the past that he believes Casey was involved in the death of Caylee and has no desire to see his daughter ever again

Cindy has seen and spoken to her daughter over the past few years and is not certain she was involved in Caylee's death

"..... A non-jury trial has been set for August to determine what will happen to the home after the pair failed to make their monthly mortgage payment.

This is now the third time since 2010 that the couple has gone into foreclosure proceedings on the Orlando home.
Casey is seen above in Palm Beach, where she now lives
+10

Casey is seen above in Palm Beach, where she now lives

It is US Bank National Association who filed this latest case against the couple, claiming in court documents filed in Florida's Ninth Circuit Court that the Anthonys never made a single payment on the promissory note signed by Cynthia in 2010 after she received $121,160.

Part of that money may have been used to settle up with Bank of America, who that same year filed a foreclosure notice on the home which was later withdrawn.

Cynthia owed $115,315.01 at the time according to legal documents and had not made a mortgage payment since the previous year.

The Anthonys ultimately avoided foreclosure, but they were put in the same predicament just a few years later in 2013 when another company came after them for money. ..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5779821/Casey-Anthonys-mom-storms-set-emotional-interview-death-baby-Caylee.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Tue May 29, 2018 12:02 pm

Thx Freckles for posting this!
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:23 am

Casey Anthony could face a civil trial brought by the meter reader who found Caylee's body and who her defense team tried to implicate in the toddler's death

"..... Casey Anthony may face a civil trial over a defamation suit from the meter reader her lawyers tried to implicated in the death of two-year-old Caylee.

Attorneys for Ron Kronk, who reported finding a skull in the woods in Orlando, Florida near Anthony's house on December 11, 2008, filed a motion in the case on Monday in federal bankruptcy court, WKMG reported.

Anthony was acquitted of murdering Caylee in a widely publicized 2011 trial, and part of her defense involved pointing the finger at Kronk, claiming he had a history of abusing women and implying he had something to do with the toddler's death.

Kronk filed his defamation suit just four months after the trial ended, but it has been hung up in bankruptcy court since 2013 as a judge decides how to handle Anthony's debts....."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5806435/Casey-Anthony-face-civil-trial-accusing-man-Caylees-body-involvement.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:19 pm

'She's lying about everything': Casey Anthony's ex roommate breaks down as he visits spot where Caylee's remains were found, and slams the mom for carrying on partying while her daughter was missing
Saturday, Dec 8th 2018

"....During an interview for Casey Anthony: Her Friends Speak, which airs Sunday on Reelz, Clint House spoke about the Florida woman's behavior before, during and after her two-year-old went missing....."

" 'If I was put on trial for killing my kid, and I was acquitted because I didn't do it, as soon as I walked out those doors at the courthouse, I would be on a manhunt trying to find out who killed my kid. I wouldn't sleep again until I found out who killed my kid. That says everything you need to know.' "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6474251/Casey-Anthony-former-roommate-says-participated-hot-body-contest-daughter-missing.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:56 pm

REVEALED: Casey Anthony told friends that the unidentified father of her murdered daughter Caylee had died in a car accident - as her former roommate insists she's been 'lying about everything'

"... George said he will never again have a relationship with his daughter.

'I don't believe that she drowned in this pool. I don't believe it,' said George.

'That's a bunch of bulls*** to me. That's too easy of a story to bring up cause if that would've happened, I think my daughter would have at least have had the common decency to come inside and call 911 and say something. "My daughter's in the pool, I can't get her."'

George than added: 'That's a bunch of cr**.'

He then explained how he arrived at his belief that young Caylee was being drugged by her mother.

'Caylee was always a very healthy child, a very healthy girl, but there were times that she would sleep for 10, 12, 13 hours at a time, makes no sense to me,' said George.

'When I would see her from one day to the next, it was totally different. I could see a difference with blackness underneath the eyes and stuff like that. A two-and-a-half, three-year old child would not have that unless something is going on.'..."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6475243/Casey-Anthony-told-friends-father-daughter-Caylee-killed-car-accident.html

Sad
Great detective work by a former cop, George.
Too bad it was done too late to save a child.
Too bad wife Cindy was busy covering for her daughter and not caring for her grandchild. Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:30 pm

EXCLUSIVE: 'The Kardashians sure made it big with so much hate!' Notorious mom Casey Anthony plans her own REALITY SHOW 'Casey Moving Forward' about her attempt at new life after shock murder acquittal

".... Seven years after she was acquitted of murdering her daughter, Casey Anthony has revealed she is planning a reality show in the new year called 'Casey Moving Forward'.

And while it will no doubt be hit with a barrage of protests, unapologetic Anthony said, 'My reality show will be a huge success!' ...."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6520375/Casey-Anthony-plans-REALITY-Casey-Moving-Forward.html

She so needs to get over her self. Like, really, it is about time! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next