Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Trial Day 4: Testimony from Mallory Parker, George Anthony, and Anthony Lazzaro

+3
LottieM
Piper
Justice4all
7 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 4: Testimony from Mallory Parker, George Anthony, and Anthony Lazzaro  Empty Casey Anthony Trial Day 4: Testimony from Mallory Parker, George Anthony, and Anthony Lazzaro

Post by Justice4all Fri May 27, 2011 4:43 am

Live stream and chat.

http://www.realitychatter.com/h6-casey-anthony-trial-live-chat

Last edited by Justice4all on Sun May 29, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 4: Testimony from Mallory Parker, George Anthony, and Anthony Lazzaro  Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trial Day 4: Testimony from Mallory Parker, George Anthony, and Anthony Lazzaro

Post by Piper Fri May 27, 2011 8:04 am

Casey Trial Day 15, Judge To Address State's Motion

Updated: 6:34 am EDT May 27, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Day 15 of Casey Anthony's murder trial will begin Friday, and so far, the prosecution has brought a parade of Casey's friends and ex-boyfriends to the stand to talk about how she acted during the 31 days after Caylee was last seen.

Attorneys will head to work earlier to begin court at 8:30am, where Chief Judge Belvin Perry will hear a motion by the prosecution that could lead to fewer sidebars and pauses in witness testimony.

Prosecutors are concerned that the defense is asking too many questioned about hearsay evidence, which is what others say Casey told them about her life. Now the state wants that testimony to be heard without the jury first. But the state said the defense’s questions are leading to a flood of objections.They want that problem handled first thing Friday morning.

A long list of witnesses told jurors on Thursday that Casey had no real reaction to Caylee's death in June of 2008.

On Thursday, the day ended with one witness testifying outside the jury's presence about whether Casey ever mentioned sexual abuse by George Anthony.

"It definitely wasn't sexual,” said Tony Lazzaro, one of Casey's ex-boyfriends.

Read more:
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28044952/detail.html
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 4: Testimony from Mallory Parker, George Anthony, and Anthony Lazzaro  Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trial Day 4: Testimony from Mallory Parker, George Anthony, and Anthony Lazzaro

Post by Piper Fri May 27, 2011 8:05 am

~Snipped~
Another boyfriend testified in front of the jury about Casey’s sleeping arrangements that involved Caylee in bed with a new boyfriend.

“I slept on one side of the room, Casey in the middle, Caylee on the other side,” said Ricardo Morales, one of Casey’s ex-boyfriends.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said based on the makeup of the jury panel, those kinds of details could seriously damage their view of Casey as a good mother.

“We have jurors, at least 3 or 4 females that are in their 50's or late 60's. They're in a completely different generation. They're not going to understand bringing that child and letting that child sleep in the bed of a short term boyfriend… it's not going to bode well for her,” said Sheaffer.

One witness recalled Casey on the phone in a car, then bragging about a deceptive conversation with the person on the other end of the call.

“When she hung up she just kind of threw the phone down and said oh my god I'm such a good liar,” said witness, Melissa England.

So far, no witnesses have been able to point to signs of remorse, which prompted Casey’s defense attorney Cheney Mason to ask the judge for a mistrial based on case law that restricts testimony that's sole intent is to show lack of remorse.

The judge did not buy it after the state pointed out several other reasons the testimony is relevant, like proving that Casey was lying.

“It's been clear that this evidence has been put forth to show that her actions and activities in that period of time were consistent with even Casey's story at that time, which was the child was kidnapped by the babysitter and I was conducting my own investigation,” said Sheaffer.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri May 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Baez! ARRRGGGGG!!!! I had to keep putting him on pause!

What does he think he's doing?

I can't stand him!

OMG....he just even made me like George....thank you Baez, I now do not believe for one second that George EVER molested Casey...she might have tried to molest him though, LOL....and thank you Baez, I no longer think George even knew anything about Caylee's demise EVER...and prior to today I had my wonders.

Baez, you are doing a great job sending your lover client to the injection table.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitys Mommy Fri May 27, 2011 6:14 pm

This whole trial is a joke. And like all good jokes, I keep coming back for more! So far, to me, the defense has not proven anything beyond the fact that baez is a moron beyond a reasonable doubt! I think the state is doing an excellent job! As far as the older generation in their 50s or 60s in the jury that is not going to understand caylee sleeping in the same bed as a short term boyfriend...well, I am 28 years old, and I dont understand it either! has nothing to do with age or what generation you are in....there are just some things you dont do and thats one of them!
Serenitys Mommy
Serenitys Mommy

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri May 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Welcome to RC, Serenity's Mommy! Casey Anthony Trial Day 4: Testimony from Mallory Parker, George Anthony, and Anthony Lazzaro  540129

You are right about it not being a generational thing! I don't know who would find that OK. I don't think any guys, no matter the age, would find that appropriate. How could RM? IDK~

Lottie M.~ I guess the ones in the courtroom tweeting said the jury was shaking their heads in disgust at Baez pressing George. I hope the jury knows that George is nothing more than a grieving grandfather and a hurting father. I do believe Baez is strapping Casey down on that gurney now.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri May 27, 2011 7:34 pm

What's Baez's deal with the huge prop calendars and making George write on them? He's such a control freak! Why can't he write on them? But then again, why does he need them at all? Yesterday he even had a lackey calendar handler, lol...but today he had to carry it over and then he didn't remove it when he was done and the prosecution had to move it....I laughed when Baez objected as the prosecution was removing his prop. I thought he was going to object to them moving it. roflao
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri May 27, 2011 7:40 pm

I thought Simon Burch (sp?) was awesome. He, too, was fed up with Baez's BS. But you see Baez's smirk and you can see HE thinks he's the smartest most coolest big time lawyer that ever was. HE thinks he's going to be famous...well, he probably is, but not for the reasons he'd like.

I do wonder how he intends to prove George abused Casey. Unless Caylee is his kid, Baez is screwed on that one and I think that's already been proven that he's not Caylee's dad.

I'm full of remarks this evening....Why does Baez get away with treating George like he's on trial? Just because he accused him in opening?

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri May 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Day 4: George Anthony questioned about smell in Casey's car

ORLANDO --

For the first time, a witness in the Casey Anthony murder trial said he notice a "smell of death" coming from Casey's car.

On Friday, Simon Birch, the former manager of the towing company that removed the Anthonys' Pontiac Sunfire from an Amscot parking lot in late June 2008, told prosecutors he noticed a strong odor around the car after it had been sitting in his towing yard for days.

Read more; http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/252672/Day-4:-George-Anthony-questioned-about-smell-in-Caseys-car
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri May 27, 2011 8:19 pm

George Anthony: I Feared Car Death Smell Was Casey, Caylee

Casey Anthony, 25, Charged With 1st-Degree Murder

UPDATED: 6:57 pm EDT May 27, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony said the odor he smelled in his daughter's car when he picked it up from a tow yard in July 2008 reminded him of the smell of a human corpse.

George Anthony was called to the stand to testify about picking up Casey Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire from a tow yard on July 15, 2008.

George Anthony said that within three feet of the car, he smelled a very strong odor that "concerned" him. He said he had smelled a similar odor previously and it was very distinct -- the smell of a human corpse.

He said because he had not seen Casey Anthony or his granddaughter, Caylee Anthony, for a long time; he did worry it could be one of them.

"Please don't let this be Casey or Caylee," George Anthony said he said to himself when he opened the trunk of the car.

George Anthony said he found a white bag with a pizza box and maggots in it.

George Anthony said the smell was so intense, he could not drive the car without rolling down the windows. When he returned home, he opened all the windows and sun roof and put the car in the garage.

Read more: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28046077/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri May 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Casey Anthony Trial: Car Trunk Had Maggots and Smell of Death

By ASHLEIGH BANFIELD and JESSICA HOPPER
ORLANDO, Fla. May 27, 2011

The father of Casey Anthony found maggots and smelled "something that you never forget" when he opened the trunk of his daughter's car and said a quick prayer that the odor was not from his missing granddaughter or his daughter.

George Anthony testified today for the third time in his daughter's murder trial. Casey Anthony, 25, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee in the summer of 2008. She could face the death penalty if convicted.

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-car-trunk-maggots-smell-death/story?id=13702807
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Lottie, I'm with you, because of Baez, I like George now and I don't believe Casey's accusations against him one bit.

If Baez treats Cindy like this, I might even grow to like her. Shocked
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri May 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Witness: Casey Anthony's Car Smelled Of Decomposition

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- On day 15 of Casey Anthony's murder trial Friday a manager of a towing yard stated that Casey's car smelled of decomposition, her brother's fiancee said Casey's relationship with Caylee was "amazing," George Anthony took the stand once again, and Judge Bevlin Perry denied a motion to renew a motion for a mistrial.

DAY 15: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Day 15
CASEY WALKS IN: See Images | Raw Video
IN COURT: Casey, Judge, Attorneys, Witnesses
LEE, CINDY, GEORGE: Images | Raw Video
VIDEO REPORT: Witnesses Testify

Read more: http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28044952/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri May 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Julie wrote:Lottie, I'm with you, because of Baez, I like George now and I don't believe Casey's accusations against him one bit.

Perish the thought!

Just kidding. I don't know if I can say I like George now, but I gained some respect for him when he didn't go along with the defense's claims. I really feared he was going to get on the stand and say what Bozo said during opening was true. We still have to hope Cindy doesn't throw George and Lee under the bus in an effort to save Casey.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri May 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Day 4 Video Clips

Last edited by Justice4all on Sun May 29, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Justice4all wrote:
Julie wrote:Lottie, I'm with you, because of Baez, I like George now and I don't believe Casey's accusations against him one bit.

Perish the thought!

Just kidding. I don't know if I can say I like George now, but I gained some respect for him when he didn't go along with the defense's claims. I really feared he was going to get on the stand and say what Bozo said during opening was true. We still have to hope Cindy doesn't throw George and Lee under the bus in an effort to save Casey.

LOL, I don't dislike George as much as I used to. I guess I felt bad for him, the way Bozo was tearing into him.
Cindy...I don't think she ever comes off as likeable. She just seems mean.
But if Bozo rips into her the way he is ripping into George, I will just hate Bozo even more.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri May 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Me, too! Casey Anthony Trial Day 4: Testimony from Mallory Parker, George Anthony, and Anthony Lazzaro  80578
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Laughing
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitys Mommy Fri May 27, 2011 11:48 pm

I hope no one saves casey at this point. She is not worth saving!

And thanks for the warm welcome :)
Serenitys Mommy
Serenitys Mommy

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri May 27, 2011 11:58 pm

mommy, you are very welcome here and you add much to our chat during the trial. I hope you get a chance to check out more of the threads on this site.

If you have any questions, send me a pm and if I can't answer them, I will tell you who can.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat May 28, 2011 12:00 am

Welcome Serenity! I hope no one/Cindy saves her either....if the jury saw all those bitch faces KC was making today I don't think they will save her sorry ass either. Very Happy Baez probably instructed her to look 'mad' at George, but she didn't look mad, she looked like a bitch straight from hell who would kill her child.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat May 28, 2011 12:21 am

Haha! The first thing i thought of when i saw Baez and Casey having a heated discussion was, Oh, great! She's gonna fire him and we will have to wait for this trial to start again! Delay, delay. delay!

Here is a news report on those IM's brought up today:

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28053745/index.html

Hopefully, Frank George will find something admissable in them. I see that Casey was telling Tony her parents were moving out on the 2nd of May 2008. Via neck breaking with a household weapon, I suppose...
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun May 29, 2011 10:09 pm

Day 4 Testimony

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down