Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Trial Day 2: Testimony of Roommates, Ex-BoyFriend Anthony Lazzaro, And Neighbor Brian Burner

+3
sitemama
Ann - Tx
Justice4all
7 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 2:  Testimony of Roommates, Ex-BoyFriend Anthony Lazzaro, And Neighbor Brian Burner Empty Casey Anthony Trial Day 2: Testimony of Roommates, Ex-BoyFriend Anthony Lazzaro, And Neighbor Brian Burner

Post by Justice4all Wed May 25, 2011 4:42 am

You can watch the live stream and chat with us by clicking the following link.

http://www.realitychatter.com/h6-casey-anthony-trial-live-chat

Last edited by Justice4all on Wed May 25, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 2:  Testimony of Roommates, Ex-BoyFriend Anthony Lazzaro, And Neighbor Brian Burner Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trial Day 2: Testimony of Roommates, Ex-BoyFriend Anthony Lazzaro, And Neighbor Brian Burner

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 25, 2011 5:14 am

Should be an interesting day!

I wonder who the next witness will be. I bet it will be Cindy.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 2:  Testimony of Roommates, Ex-BoyFriend Anthony Lazzaro, And Neighbor Brian Burner Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trial Day 2: Testimony of Roommates, Ex-BoyFriend Anthony Lazzaro, And Neighbor Brian Burner

Post by sitemama Wed May 25, 2011 8:09 am

Will it be Cindy or the police officers that were called in the beginning? I'm sure they are going to get the 911 tapes in evidence today. Can't wait.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed May 25, 2011 8:20 am

I'm hoping Cindy's 911 tape will be played this morning. Baez is not defending Casey, he's going to try and prosecute George, Kronk and LE. I think he's pathetic. Some of the talking heads were saying his opening statement was excellent and they felt he did a great job as a defense attorney. It was disgusting to me because it's not true and he's going after anyone else to take the blame off his thieving, lying client. I can't wait to see her go down in flames.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed May 25, 2011 10:34 am

Judge Scolds Baez On Day 13 Of Casey Murder Trial

Updated: 9:46 am EDT May 25, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It's day 13 of Casey Anthony's murder trial and from the beginning there were issues inside the courtroom on Wednesday. Casey's attorneys could not find a file and Judge Belvin Perry scolded the defense team for not being prepared.

Casey walked into the courtroom, wearing a white, ruffled blouse with blue stripes. She has her hair pulled back into a ponytail and is wearing dark slacks. Her parents, Cindy ad George Anthony are present.

Casey is accused of killing her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, and dumping her body in the woods behind her parent's home. Casey has pleaded not guilty and claims a babysitter kidnapped Caylee. She is charged with first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child, and four counts of lying to law enforcement. If convicted, 25-year-old Casey could be sentenced to death.

A former roommate of Casey Anthony's boyfriend has taken the witness stand on the second day of the Florida mother's murder trial.

Cameron Campana was the first witness called by prosecutors on Wednesday. Campana is a club promoter in Cleveland who was attending Full Sail University in Orlando during 2008.

Read more:
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28016659/detail.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed May 25, 2011 10:36 am

That was great this morning. After the scolding, Judge Perry said they were not going to waste the jury's time and lunch was now cut to 35 minutes today and he may call court on Sunday if has too! Go JP!!

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed May 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Friends: Anthony Partied While Caylee Was Missing

Anthony, 25, Charged With First-Degree Murder

UPDATED: 4:42 pm EDT May 25, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- On the second day of Casey Anthony’s first-degree murder trial, the state called six of Anthony’s friends and a family neighbor to testify.

The state first called Cameron Campana, the roommate at the Sutton Place apartments of the man Anthony was dating from late May 2008 until her arrest in mid-July 2008, Anthony Lazzaro. It then called Nathan Lezniewicz and Roy House, two men who slept on Lazzaro’s floor and couch during the same time frame.

All three men, who lived in Orlando to attend Full Sail University, testified about Anthony’s demeanor and behavior while Anthony was at their apartment, often sleeping there, regularly. They said she was happy and that she never seemed upset or distraught.

When asked about Anthony's demeanor, Campana said, "She just seemed just the same nothing had changed. She was happy. She seemed excited about life."

Read more: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28017851/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed May 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Casey Anthony trial: Court dismissed for the evening after former boyfriend testifies

Judge denies defense attorney Jose Baez's question to Lazzaro about "secrets" Anthony told him.

By Bianca Prieto and Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel
5:26 p.m. EDT, May 25, 2011

Court has recessed for the evening after the day's most anticipated witness, Casey Anthony's former boyfriend, was questioned by prosecutors and the defense.

Anthony Lazzaro, Casey's ex, now lives on Long Island, but lived in Orlando from 2007 to 2008 while he attended Full Sail University studying music business.

State prosecutors showed a video in court of him and Casey Anthony walking through a Blockbuster video store looking for a movie during the time of Caylee Marie's disappearance in June.

After the prosecution finished questioning, defense attorney Jose Baez repeatedly asked Lazzaro whether he saw her with or buying any weapons at any of the places the prosecution mentioned, or if he remembered her talking about murder at any of those places.

Lazzaro said he did not, and seemed amused by some of Baez's questions, particularly those asking whether Anthony had weapons or talked about murder in places like Blockbuster or JC Penny.

Baez then asked about "secrets" Casey Anthony told Lazzaro — possibly a reference to the abuse the defense has claimed she suffered at the hands of her father.

However, the prosecution objected to the question, calling it hearsay, and the judge agreed. Lazzaro did not answer the question.

Read more: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-2-20110525,0,2264888.story
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed May 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Day 2: Shot Girls, Casey's Ex, Baez Curses

UPDATED: 6:03 pm EDT May 25, 2011

~Snipped~

Baez's Outburst

Baez showed his frustration with the media Tuesday morning as he walked to the courthouse.

The defense attorney cursed at media crews after a WESH photographer tripped over Baez's bag on accident.

Cheney Mason insisted the news crews were assaulting him.

"You are committing an assault and I am a senior citizen and it makes it a felony," he told the crews.

A WFTV reporter said that Baez later elbowed him before walking into the building.

A court spokeswoman later reminded the media that interviews are not permitted that "unreasonably interfere with the safety, security or movement of persons."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28020751/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed May 25, 2011 6:36 pm

I have to say, this day was rather boring..but that's only because I didn't hear anything I hadn't heard before. At the end of the day though it ended with Tony saying Casey said George was going to take care of her car she left at Amscott...so for the jury, they are now left alone with their thoughts that perhaps ole George was in on this in some way.

I always figured at least George was going under the bus....but I also think before this is over Cindy is getting run over as well because in the opening statements Baez mentioned her as being the one who handed over the psychic to her PI/Dominic Casey. I don't think he would have mentioned her if he didn't intend to toss her into the pot along with George.

So far, unfortunately, I think Baez is winning in creating reasonable doubt. And my crystal ball says Baez will explain away Casey's 'nothing's wrong' attitude on June 16th by saying that even though Caylee died in the pool on June 16th Casey didn't know about it until later.

All in all, this trial is making me sick to my stomach.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed May 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Casey Friends Say They Never Knew Caylee Was Missing

Updated: 6:05 pm EDT May 25, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- On day 13 of Casey Anthony's murder trial on Wednesday, her friends testified that they never suspected Caylee was missing. Casey's club friends and boyfriend's roommates testified she never showed signs of worry, sadness or depression, after Caylee's disappearance and never told them she was missing.

Casey walked into the courtroom, wearing a white, ruffled blouse with blue stripes. She has her hair pulled back into a ponytail and is wearing dark slacks. Her parents, Cindy ad George Anthony are present.

DAY 13: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Witnesses
CASEY WALKING IN: Raw Video | See Images
INSIDE COURTROOM: Casey, Witnesses, Parents, Lawyers
CASEY'S LAWYERS ARRIVE (explicit): Video | Images
GEORGE, CINDY ARRIVE: Raw Video | See Images
VIDEO REPORT: Day 13 Of Casey Trial

Read more: http://www.wftv.com/news/28016659/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed May 25, 2011 8:25 pm

I found an HLN feed that's usually on during JVM and NG. It will give us something to watch when court isn't in session.

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed May 25, 2011 9:24 pm

J4...I really love the way you have this section laid out...I love the listing of the daily witnesses especially. Thank you SO MUCH for organizing!

Casey Anthony Trial Day 2:  Testimony of Roommates, Ex-BoyFriend Anthony Lazzaro, And Neighbor Brian Burner 541830
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Bozo sounds like he turned into an even bigger ass overnight. ass
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Justice4all wrote:
I found an HLN feed that's usually on during JVM and NG. It will give us something to watch when court isn't in session.

Is this set up now to watch NG on here when she's on tv?
Cool
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed May 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Julie wrote:Bozo sounds like he turned into an even bigger ass overnight. ass

Have you seen how cocky he is in front of the jury? I bet that's a turn off right there. Ugh! Casey Anthony Trial Day 2:  Testimony of Roommates, Ex-BoyFriend Anthony Lazzaro, And Neighbor Brian Burner 773539
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Judge Perry needs to reprimand him whoop for something, that usually fixes him for a while.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu May 26, 2011 12:03 am

He got reprimanded this morning and he went off with Mason with that cheesy grin and head swagger.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu May 26, 2011 12:07 am

Maybe he needs a time-out chair in the corner of the courtroom.

Cool
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu May 26, 2011 4:33 am

LottieM wrote:J4...I really love the way you have this section laid out...I love the listing of the daily witnesses especially. Thank you SO MUCH for organizing!

Casey Anthony Trial Day 2:  Testimony of Roommates, Ex-BoyFriend Anthony Lazzaro, And Neighbor Brian Burner 541830
You are welcome Lottie. In three or four weeks, we probably won't remember what day something happened or when someone testified, so I figured organizing it by day and providing a short summary of events or witnesses would help out.

Julie wrote:
Justice4all wrote:

Is this set up now to watch NG on here when she's on tv?
Cool
It works for the 8:00 Eastern showing of NG. I'm not sure if the feed shows the replay.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu May 26, 2011 7:29 am

Sherry wrote:

Have you seen how cocky he is in front of the jury? I bet that's a turn off right there. Ugh! Casey Anthony Trial Day 2:  Testimony of Roommates, Ex-BoyFriend Anthony Lazzaro, And Neighbor Brian Burner 773539

I hope it is a turn off for the jury. He's all cocky, even smiling too much and joking a bit probably because he thinks he one-upped the case by proclaiming right out of the gate that Casey had George's *&*^% in her mouth when she was 8 years old and was therefore trained to keep secrets/lie about bad things such as the 'accidental drowning' of Caylee....but he forgets that Caylee is still dead and there is NOTHING funny about this case...well, except Bozo the Clown.

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri May 27, 2011 1:33 am

I was wondering if anyone knows what part Maria Kisshe's(?) testimony is in. Isn't she the one that said she was in casey's car and then Baez asked if she smelled anything. Her answer was no.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri May 27, 2011 8:52 am

I never heard of Maria Kisshe. I'll be looking forward to that if she said she didn't smell anything in Casey's car...wondering what date that was?

Baez is sure setting George up, not only for knowing about Caylee being dead - and therefore lying about seeing her alive on June 16th leaving with Casey- but also if George says he didn't smell anything on June 24th - gas can incident. I'll be interested to see what Maria says.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 27, 2011 10:29 am

Sherry, here's Maria Kissh, but I'm not sure if it's the whole thing.

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri May 27, 2011 10:52 am

Thanks, Julie! I want to see if she gets asked about a smell in Casey's car. I can't remember who brought it up but I want to verify it. No one's talking about it on the blogs so who knows! That's big enough to talk about, if it did happen.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri May 27, 2011 12:47 pm

Okay, here it is! It starts at 6:52 and Maria can't remember what day it was-she mentioned that others were with her in the car-Tony and his roommates. Odd, they didn't mention it before. So I suspect it was in Amy's car. I wonder why this isn't being persued? It should be! get Tony and his roommates back on the stand! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgYmwchVqgg&feature=related

Another thing I noticed-Casey must have whispered in Baez' ear that Ms. Kisshe didn't care for her too much. Hahaha! Baez runs with the "you were jealous of Ms. Anthony" line of questioning. shifty
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down