Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Trial Day 3: Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro, George Anthony, And Ricardo Morales

+4
Estee
Julie
LottieM
Justice4all
8 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 3:  Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro, George Anthony, And Ricardo Morales Empty Casey Anthony Trial Day 3: Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro, George Anthony, And Ricardo Morales

Post by Justice4all Thu May 26, 2011 4:35 am

Live stream and chat link.

http://www.realitychatter.com/h6-casey-anthony-trial-live-chat

Last edited by Justice4all on Thu May 26, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 3:  Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro, George Anthony, And Ricardo Morales Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trial Day 3: Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro, George Anthony, And Ricardo Morales

Post by Justice4all Thu May 26, 2011 5:57 pm

George, Baez Clash During Testimony

Cross Examination Marked With Heated Exchanges

UPDATED: 12:57 pm EDT May 26, 2011

~Snipped~

Throughout the exchange, the two were at each other's throats.

"Give me a date and I'll answer," Anthony said.

"I'm giving you a date," Baez responded.

"No sir, you're badgering me. you're trying to get me upset here!" Anthony replied.

Judge Belvin Perry immediately chimed in to stop the heated exchange.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28035563/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 3:  Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro, George Anthony, And Ricardo Morales Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trial Day 3: Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro, George Anthony, And Ricardo Morales

Post by Justice4all Thu May 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu May 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Well, today Baez made a right fool of himself. If the jury didn't think it before, they do now.

Can JP hold Baez in contempt for continuing to discuss things that are not in evidence after JP tells him repeatedly not to and he keeps on doing it seconds after being admonished by JP to stop it?

LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu May 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Boyfriend says Casey Anthony never told him of abuse

By Barbara Liston

ORLANDO | Thu May 26, 2011 8:33pm EDT

(Reuters) - The former boyfriend of accused murderer Casey Anthony denied on Thursday that she ever told him her father molested her.

Read more:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/27/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE74Q03H20110527
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu May 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Casey's Ex-Lovers, Friends Testify On Day 14 Of Trial

Updated: 7:53 pm EDT May 26, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's ex-lover told a court on Thursday during day 14 of her murder trial that she used to bring her daughter Caylee along for their trysts, and the little girl would sleep in the bed with both of them. On Thursday, a jury heard from the men in Casey's life, including her father and two of her ex-boyfriends.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Day 14
CASEY WALKS IN: See Images | Raw Video
CASEY TEARS UP: Watch Raw Video
IN COURT: Casey, George, Witnesses, Lawyers
VIDEO REPORTS: Tensions HIgh | Drowning Theory

Read more: http://www.wftv.com/news/28031215/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu May 26, 2011 10:33 pm

So at least we are establishing that Casey is a liar....So if she told Bozo that Caylee drowned, it was a lie...I think he is beginning to get the picture...If he believed her then I betcha he knows better by now...I hope the jury is getting this drift...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu May 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Valley Family of Casey Anthony Says Defense 'Despicable'.

May 26,2011

A bizarre trial in Orlando became even stranger this week, according to family members of the accused.

The defense attorney for Casey Anthony turned the table on Anthony's own family in an attempt to help the 25-year-old escape conviction and the possible death penalty.

The allegations have left Anthony's Aunt Kathy and Uncle Chuck Eddy, an Austintown businessman, extremely upset.

"To be in this position right now and to have that attorney making those accusations, I want to go down there," said Chuck Eddy. "I told him the other day I would love to go down there and fight for you. It is despicable, it is awful, it is so out of line."

Read more: http://www.wytv.com/mostpopular/story/Valley-Family-of-Casey-Anthony-Says-Defense/qZN8_xgNcE-in7Kj7BPiGw.cspx
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu May 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Ditto Estee.......... Cool
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu May 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Justice4all wrote:Valley Family of Casey Anthony Says Defense 'Despicable'.

May 26,2011

A bizarre trial in Orlando became even stranger this week, according to family members of the accused.

The defense attorney for Casey Anthony turned the table on Anthony's own family in an attempt to help the 25-year-old escape conviction and the possible death penalty.

The allegations have left Anthony's Aunt Kathy and Uncle Chuck Eddy, an Austintown businessman, extremely upset.

"To be in this position right now and to have that attorney making those accusations, I want to go down there," said Chuck Eddy. "I told him the other day I would love to go down there and fight for you. It is despicable, it is awful, it is so out of line."

Read more: http://www.wytv.com/mostpopular/story/Valley-Family-of-Casey-Anthony-Says-Defense/qZN8_xgNcE-in7Kj7BPiGw.cspx

I am elated to see family come out to debunk this BS against George
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu May 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Casey Anthony Trial Day 3:  Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro, George Anthony, And Ricardo Morales 179695 to Aunt Kathy & Uncle Chuck!

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu May 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Day 3: Ex says Casey Anthony told him Lee tried to 'feel her up'

By Jacqueline Fell, Adam Longo and Kelli Cook, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, May 26, 2011 7:30 PM

ORLANDO --

The jury in the Casey Anthony murder trial heard from nine witnesses Thursday before they were dismissed around 5 p.m.

But after the jurors left, defense attorney Cheney Mason said he would file a motion for a mistrial. Mason was not happy with the repetitive nature of the state's questioning with regard to Casey's demeanor in the month before Caylee Anthony was reported missing. After some contemplation, Judge Belvin Perry dismissed the motion.

Lazzaro back on the stand

Judge Perry also called Casey's ex-boyfriend back into the courtroom to talk about a secret Casey told him while they were dating.

Tony Lazzaro revealed that in late June or early July 2008, Casey told him her brother, Lee Anthony, sexually abused her.

According to Lazzaro, Casey said Lee tried to "feel her up" on her chest when she was younger.

Defense attorney Jose Baez also asked if Casey told Lazzaro about being sexually abused by her father, George Anthony. Lazzaro said no. Though he recalled Casey mentioning that George "disciplined" her, he said that discipline only consisted of hitting.

Read more: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/251968/Day-3:-Ex-says-Casey-Anthony-told-him-Lee-tried-to-feel-her-up
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu May 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Estee wrote:So at least we are establishing that Casey is a liar....So if she told Bozo that Caylee drowned, it was a lie...I think he is beginning to get the picture...If he believed her then I betcha he knows better by now...I hope the jury is getting this drift...

That might be the only thing of Baez' opener that he will be able to prove! lol
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Thu May 26, 2011 11:43 pm

I just got done watching tony lassario (as jp says) testify after the jury had left for the day. I think they called it proffering. Anyway I think it was damaging to the defense and it pissed kc way off. OMG! The look on her face was smoldering. I was able to read her lips at one point and she said "he's lying!". I think it was when he wouldnt say that George sexually molested her. He would only say "hitting". Woo doggies! She left outta there with all kinds of attitude!
KariBear
KariBear

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu May 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Everyone else is always lying. Casey Anthony Trial Day 3:  Testimony from Anthony Lazzaro, George Anthony, And Ricardo Morales 451255
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu May 26, 2011 11:54 pm

Here's the video for anyone who missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjJtDMeIO3E

(embedding disabled)

Last edited by Julie on Fri May 27, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu May 26, 2011 11:54 pm

kb, you mean Tony testified after the jury left the court room? I didn't know he could do that. Was this at the end of the day? Do you remember which part that was in? I don't want to have to watch every one of them again.

sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu May 26, 2011 11:55 pm

I should have known Julie would be on her toes here.

Way to go girl. You are the best (at least one of them)
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri May 27, 2011 12:00 am

KariBear wrote:I just got done watching tony lassario (as jp says) testify after the jury had left for the day. I think they called it proffering. Anyway I think it was damaging to the defense and it pissed kc way off. OMG! The look on her face was smoldering. I was able to read her lips at one point and she said "he's lying!". I think it was when he wouldnt say that George sexually molested her. He would only say "hitting". Woo doggies! She left outta there with all kinds of attitude!

I just watched it again, too. Looks like Casey told a fibber to Jose! Too bad the jury can't hear that because its hearsay. Aw, poor widdo Casey didn't get her way!

Say! I want to see HHJP tell Casey to come to the stand to be cross examined! She keeps testifying to the jury from the defense table with her animations so give the prosecutors a chance to question her on them.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 27, 2011 12:06 am

Cindy & George were looking pretty relieved at how Tony was answering the questions.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri May 27, 2011 12:23 am

Julie wrote:Cindy & George were looking pretty relieved at how Tony was answering the questions.

Yeah, it looked like George was bowed wondering WTH did Casey tell him. And, that is the most pleasant look on Cindy's face I have ever seen! It looked like she was smiling with her eyes at Tony.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 27, 2011 12:26 am

Yeah, and Cindy took in and let out a big, deep breath.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri May 27, 2011 8:45 am

Sherry wrote:
Julie wrote:Cindy & George were looking pretty relieved at how Tony was answering the questions.

Yeah, it looked like George was bowed wondering WTH did Casey tell him. And, that is the most pleasant look on Cindy's face I have ever seen! It looked like she was smiling with her eyes at Tony.

George is bowed alot...they said he was reading passages from his Bible in the court room to stay strong.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri May 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Day 3 Video Clips

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun May 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Day 3 Testimony

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down