Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taped Interviews To Be Released In Anthony Case

5 posters

Go down

Taped Interviews To Be Released In Anthony Case Empty Taped Interviews To Be Released In Anthony Case

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:13 pm

http://www.wesh.com/news/20604174/detail.html

Taped Interviews To Be Released In Anthony Case
FBI To Interview Woman Who Bonded With Casey Anthony

POSTED: 3:54 pm EDT August 28, 2009
UPDATED: 4:44 pm EDT August 28, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney's office said it will release hours of audio taped police interviews with members of the team that bonded Casey Anthony out of jail.

A judge denied Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez's motion Thursday to seal those interviews.

In the coming days, the state attorney's office told WESH 2 they will release audio taped interviews with bail bondsmen Leonard Padilla and his team. That means the public will hear what they heard and saw from Casey Anthony long before the case goes to trial.

Continued at link above.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Taped Interviews To Be Released In Anthony Case Empty Re: Taped Interviews To Be Released In Anthony Case

Post by IndyNile Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:14 pm

OMG!!! Nice find Tracey! This is the best news yet! There was a reason why Bozo didnt want the tapes released. If he wasnt such an idiot, he would have tried to get LP to shut up a loonnngggg time ago, like the Judge told him in front of the world.

I love how this case is finally unfolding...

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Taped Interviews To Be Released In Anthony Case Empty Re: Taped Interviews To Be Released In Anthony Case

Post by Snaz Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:08 pm

Now Tracy's interview is one I would almost PAY to hear!!!! I'm with Indy that there is a reason JB didn't want those tapes released..... and I'm betting it's juicy!! And don't you know the whole defense team, including the A's, are just fuming about these testimonies being allowed.

Snipped from the referenced article:

Also, some time after Labor Day, Andrea Lyon from Casey Anthony's legal team will make her first major statement in the case.

It will come in the form of a motion arguing there is insufficient evidence to support a murder charge against Casey Anthony.

I just can't see AL winning this one...... I can't even believe she is brazen (or stupid) enough to file it!!! There is certainly enough 'evidence' against KC to go forward with the DP... whether or not she gets it is another story..... but certainly worth the attempt.... Besides that, wasn't JB ADAMANT that it isn't 'evidence' until it is submitted to and accepted by the court??????

I'm curious, anyone think AL has a chance of winning that argument?????
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:14 pm

The Tracy interview will be good. I'm curious as to why JB didn't want it released.

I can't see AL winning the argument that there is insufficient evidence to support a murder charge against KC. I think there is more than enough evidence. What is AL going to do, argue that all the evidence is either junk science or irrelevant? She should be fined for wasting the court's time. What more does the prosecution need in her mind? Perhaps a video tape of the crime or an eyewitness? Give me a break.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Its so obvious that the defense has nothing its a joke. All of these motions are ridiculous. They are really grasping here with this one.

Did they forget about the hair with the death band on it found in the trunk of CASEYS car? The 31 days??? The partying? Tatoo? Her comment to her friend on the phone "all they care about is finding Caylee"? The smell of death coming from CASEYS car, the pathological lying coming from her mouth. Ugh and on and on..

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:43 pm

Snaz,

I'm with you, I would pay to hear Tracy's interview. I'm serious. If they put it online and you had to pay to listen, I'd being giving the old credit card for THAT one. lol! I seriously think, from what I've heard LP say, most of what Tracy's information is on her demeanor and the fact she NEVER acted concerned about Caylee. If Tracy had any real zingers, she probably already would've told LP and he could have NEVER kept it too himself.
LP also said that Tony Padilla and Tracy are a little more sympathetic towards KC because they feel she is just a messed up girl with problems (Gee, ya think?) due to living with CA, partly anyway. So, I'm curious to hear exactly what she has to say.
As for the motion by AL to dismiss on grounds of insufficient evidence, that is a motion that just about all defense attorney's file. I don't believe they are ever granted and most of the time we don't even know about them. But it is pretty standard practice. I believe it is just for the record and procedure.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:11 pm

Padilla Tapes May Be Released In Casey Case

Posted: 4:54 pm EDT September 2, 2009
Updated: 5:10 pm EDT September 2, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New tapes could be released as early as Friday in the case against Casey Anthony. They are recordings of bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his team.

Investigators interviewed them in California last year and there are more than three hours of recordings.

The defense tried to stop the release of the tapes by saying Padilla was part of their team. However, a judge shot that down and approved the release.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20691896/detail.html

So we may be getting the tapes tomorrow....... should be good!!!!

Last edited by Snaz on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added link...)
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:13 pm

Leonard Padilla tapes to be released
posted by halboedeker on Sep 2, 2009 5:33:22 PM

Investigators' interviews with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his team could be released as early as Friday, WFTV-Channel 9 reported this evening.

Casey Anthony's defense team had tried to block the tapes' release, but a judge has OK'd making them public. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her child, Caylee. Padilla and his team could offer insights into Anthony's reactions and comments when she was at home last summer.

The tapes run more than three hours, and investigators talked to Padilla's people last year in California, WFTV reported.

But did Padilla remove his toothpick during the interview?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-leonard-padilla-tapes-to-be-released.html

Last edited by Snaz on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link...duh!)
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Hey Snaz,

Glad they're getting released and we don't have to pay to hear them. LOL!

I hope there is something, ANYTHING, new that we haven't already heard. I have a suspicion we may just hear the same old stuff, LP has already been saying on NG, etc. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I want to see the other 2,000 pages of discovery. Praying there is something very solid, like whose fingerprint that was on the single page. That could be big! I want to know whose it is and where it was lifted from. I was thinking about Baez's claim too, that the state always leaks info. If that were, in fact, true, we would've read or heard by now if it was KC's print.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi4all Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Three hours? Hmmm.
Never can get my own computer for that long. Guess I'll be up in the middle of the night listening, cause this has to be good stuff!
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:29 pm

Tracey6434 wrote:Hey Snaz,

Glad they're getting released and we don't have to pay to hear them. LOL!

I hope there is something, ANYTHING, new that we haven't already heard. I have a suspicion we may just hear the same old stuff, LP has already been saying on NG, etc. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I want to see the other 2,000 pages of discovery. Praying there is something very solid, like whose fingerprint that was on the single page. That could be big! I want to know whose it is and where it was lifted from. I was thinking about Baez's claim too, that the state always leaks info. If that were, in fact, true, we would've read or heard by now if it was KC's print.

Tracey... I'm glad we aren't having to pay, too!!!!!

It isn't LP's testimony I am interested in as much as Tracey's.... and it is included within those 3 hours..... I know what I'll be doing tomorrow!!!!!!

Also, Tracey, good point about the leak thing.... the defense is always screaming about leaks.... when in reality, the State has been very tight lipped about things.... they know what's at stake and they aren't going to blow this case by leaking crap..... JB is just blowing smoke every time he opens his mouth....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:37 pm

Bolded by me:

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 10:48 AM
Subject: Tomorrow 9/4/09 Documents as requested under FS 119.07

This release is to let you know that tomorrow you can receive discovery documents because you made a request under Florida’s Sunshine Laws for public documents in criminal case 2008-CF-15606 Anthony, Casey.

Because of various types of digital media formats, the information is contained only on disc and copies can only be made on disc. Copies will be available for pick up starting tomorrow 9/4 at 8:30 in our reception area. If you would like to pick-up a copy, please bring 3 (three) blank DVD or CDs.

If you would like copies shipped to you, please provide appropriate shipping information as we will not pay the cost of shipping.

Our building is located at: 415 N. Orange Avenue Orlando, FL 32801

Danielle T********
Director of Communication
State Attorney's Office, 9th Judicial Circuit
407-836-****
407-836-**** (fax)
Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Your e-mail communications may be subject to public disclosure.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down