Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2,000 Pages and Tattoo Pics Released to the Defense

4 posters

Go down

2,000 Pages and Tattoo Pics Released to the Defense Empty 2,000 Pages and Tattoo Pics Released to the Defense

Post by Snaz Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:19 am

Documents, Tattoo Pics Released In Anthony Case
Prosecutors Say Anthony's Tattoo Suggests She Wasn't Looking For Caylee

POSTED: 12:26 pm EDT August 25, 2009
UPDATED: 4:45 pm EDT August 25, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state of Florida has released to her defense team some 2,000 new pages of evidence they plan to use against her.

That includes photos of the tattoo Casey got while her daughter, Caylee Anthony, was missing.

Based on the newly filed document, investigators have gone to see Casey Anthony in jail and taken a picture of the tattoo on her left shoulder.

It's a fairly common tattoo with the words "la bella vita," which is translated to mean "the good life" or "the beautiful life."

Snipped from:

http://www.wesh.com/news/20548370/detail.html

This article is dated August 25, but I hadn't seen it, and there are several things I picked up from it:

1. The state of Florida has released to her defense team some 2,000 new pages of evidence they plan to use against her. This means we should be getting another dump in the next couple of weeks.

2. Based on the newly filed document, investigators have gone to see Casey Anthony in jail and taken a picture of the tattoo on her left shoulder. We heard the State was going to be doing this, but I hadn't heard they did..... I hope it was a sufficiently embarrassing moment for KC.

3. Also Tuesday, attorney Jose Baez is now asking for a trial date to be set on Casey Anthony's check fraud trial, and two people have been added to the state's witness list; an aerial imaging and computer expert. Does anyone else read this to say that JB WANTS the check fraud trial to be set now???? Unless they mean when AL asked for it to be set 90 days after the murder trial???? The article doesn't make it exactly clear. Also, the State has a couple of new witnesses.... The aerial imaging expert, Sean Henady (who we did previously hear about), will give his interpretation of the aerial photos proving the woods area was absolutely covered in water. Of course, the defense will no doubt have their own expert to contradict that....

This is all very good news to me...... Every time I see a dump, I think the State is just adding to the mound of evidence they have against KC.... I just can't imagine her attorneys can do damage control on all that the State has...
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

2,000 Pages and Tattoo Pics Released to the Defense Empty Re: 2,000 Pages and Tattoo Pics Released to the Defense

Post by Piper Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:30 am

Thanks for the info Snaz. I agree, everything single bit of evidence points right to KC. And they have tons of it, she doesn't have a chance. No matter what the defense tries to throw out there.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

2,000 Pages and Tattoo Pics Released to the Defense Empty Re: 2,000 Pages and Tattoo Pics Released to the Defense

Post by babbette Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:02 pm

I agree with both of you. And just because she won't talk, or say anything, that does not make her innocent.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:37 pm

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/082509_prosecutors_hand_over_anthony_discovery

So, where is this stuff? Anyone heard if/when we may get to see this discovery?
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down