Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Brown and Rihanna

4 posters

Go down

Chris Brown and Rihanna Empty Chris Brown and Rihanna

Post by Justice4all Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Chris Brown's Smackdown With Oprah

Just days after Chris Brown appeared on 'Larry King Live' to address his felony assault of singer Rihanna, he's now speaking out against Oprah Winfrey's domestic violence episode. In a new issue of PEOPLE, Brown says the show, which Winfrey "dedicated to all the Rihanna's of the world," was a "slap in the face," though the singer admits he's ready for therapy. But was speaking out against Oprah a bad career move? Some insiders think the comments will ruin him.

http://www.popeater.com/2009/09/04/chris-browns-smackdown-with-oprah/

Chris Brown is reaping what he sowed. Oprah wouldn't be able to dedicate a domestic violence episode "to all the Rihanna's of the world" if Chris was a real man who knew how to treat women properly.

Last edited by Justice4all on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Chris Brown and Rihanna Empty Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna

Post by Piper Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:20 am

And Chris Brown is still professing his love for her.....he is presenting himself as the classic abuser.....
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Preview of Rihanna on 20/20

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:10 pm

Chris Brown: Rihanna Attack Should Be a 'Private Matter'

In response to RIhanna's interview with Diane Sawyer, Chris Brown tells MTV News that he wishes the specifics of the night he attacked her had remained between them.

"While I respect Rihanna's right to discuss the specific events of February 8, I maintain my position that all of the details should remain a private matter between us," he says in a statement.

Read more: http://www.popeater.com/2009/11/07/chris-brown-rihanna/

Sorry Chris, but breaking the law is not a private matter. I wonder if Chris is really sorry for what he did.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:03 am

I seriously doubt that Chris Brown is sorry for what he did to Rihanna. No I think what he's really sorry about is the fact that he got caught. Who knows how many other times he has done this, and to how many other girlfriends? Chris Brown and Rihanna 5368 His only concern, in my opinion, is his ego & reputation. Any female willing to go out with him now is extremely foolish. Mad
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:19 am

The really sad thing Book, is that there will still be others who think they can "change him". Look at all the crazy women that write (and MARRY) killers in prison. For every sick ass like HIM, there are just as many out there that WANT him. UGH!
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:11 am

FystyAngel wrote:The really sad thing Book, is that there will still be others who think they can "change him". Look at all the crazy women that write (and MARRY) killers in prison. For every sick ass like HIM, there are just as many out there that WANT him. UGH!
Hi, Fysty! hug It never ceases to amaze me that there are so many women who write to, & actually marry MURDERERS in prison. Richard Ramirez is a perfect example. No one in their "right" mind would want to even be near him, let alone marry him! However, someone actually did marry him. Chris Brown and Rihanna 858297 Needless to say, there is something very, very wrong with this woman, and people like her. Shocked affraid awe That old saying, "There's one born every minute" still holds true. Chris Brown and Rihanna 5368 Chris Brown and Rihanna 541830 Chris Brown and Rihanna 19983 Chris Brown and Rihanna 585626 Chris Brown and Rihanna 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down