Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Watts / N Kessinger ~ What they don't want you to see.....

2 posters

Go down

Chris Watts / N Kessinger ~ What they don't want you to see..... Empty Chris Watts / N Kessinger ~ What they don't want you to see.....

Post by eva Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:35 pm

Chris Watts is in prison for life. His mistress N Kessinger ~ i believe many suspect her of being involved in the multiple homicides, yet sidestepping her deserved justice. Check out these videos. Apparently she wants them removed.
jmo
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Chris Watts / N Kessinger ~ What they don't want you to see..... Empty Re: Chris Watts / N Kessinger ~ What they don't want you to see.....

Post by eva Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:39 pm

eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Chris Watts / N Kessinger ~ What they don't want you to see..... Empty Re: Chris Watts / N Kessinger ~ What they don't want you to see.....

Post by eva Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:40 pm

eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:41 pm

eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:42 pm

eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:50 pm

Moments from death: Chilling video shows Shanann Watts returning home from a business trip before the pregnant mom-of-two walked inside and was murdered by husband Chris

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6727189/Chilling-video-shows-time-murdered-Shanann-Watts-seen-alive.html
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:33 pm

Thx Freckles
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:07 pm

'What are you doing to mommy?': Chris Watts murdered his four-year-old daughter Bella after she walked in on him strangling his pregnant wife Shanann - and begged her father to stop, reveals family lawyer

"...Chris Watts murdered his elder daughter after she witnessed him killing her mother according to an interview that will air Tuesday on The Dr Phil Show.

Steven Lambert, the lawyer who is representing the family of Shanann Watts in their wrongful death lawsuit, claims that his clients were informed of just how Watts carried out the brutal murders.

It started with Shanann threatening to keep their children from him after she learned of his affair, and ended with the mom and both daughters dead.

Bella reportedly spent her final moments begging her father to spare her life.

The full interview will air Tuesday on Dr Phil, check local listings for times. ..."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6770739/Chris-Watts-murdered-daughter-walked-strangling-pregnant-wife-Shanann.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:19 pm

Chris Watts told daughter "mommy's sick" when she walked in on him trying to dispose of her body, and later smothered his two children with three-year-old's favorite blanket, family lawyer claims

"... He also says that Bella witnessed the aftermath of the killing, as Watts was wrapping her mother's body in a blanket....."

"... Lambert suggested that Celeste and Bella were not murdered until they arrived at the site where authorities eventually found their bodies.

'He walks over and takes Cece's favorite blanket and smothers her to death.

'At that point, Bella says: "Please, daddy, do not do to me what you just did to Cece,"' said Lambert.

He added: 'And then he killed Bella.'...."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6775307/Chris-Watts-chilling-confession-Killer-dad-strangled-pregnant-wife-smothered-daughter-Cece.html

shifty shifty shifty shifty shifty
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:20 pm

Some of this is new while other info is repeat.....

Chris Watts had sex with wife Shanann before strangling her and forcing his daughters to drive with their mother's body to burial site where Bella, 4, watched her sister's murder and yelled out 'Daddy, no!' with her final breath

"...Once Watts arrived at his work site, he took Shanann's body out of the car and then returned to kill Celeste.

He smothered Celeste with a New York Yankees blanket while choking her neck and then tossed her body in an oil tank.

Bella sat silently and watched as her father killed her little sister.

When he returned from dumping Celeste, Bella asked quietly: 'Is the same thing gonna happen to me as Cece?'

Watts said he was not sure if he told her 'yes' or not at the time.

She put up a fight while he began to smother her in the same manner as her sister, making grunting noises and screaming out just before she died: 'Daddy, no!' ..."

"....One of the key reasons for Watts' rage and anger towards his wife was her decision to cut ties with his parents after an incident that occurred a few weeks before the murders.

Shanann declared that his parents could no longer see the girls after his mother served ice cream with peanuts at a party, despite his daughter's allergy to nuts.

'I don’t know if that had something to do with it... that something inside me just triggered it and then it just like, all that pent up from the wedding and everything,' said Watts.

'It’s like a long fuse that finally just went to its end.'

Watts said that he regretted the way he came to treat his family after he began dating Shanann, and revealed only his grandmother came to his wedding. ...."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6782761/Chris-Watts-sex-wife-Shanann-murder-forced-daughters-drive-body.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:17 pm

see how Kessinger looks like casey anthony!

eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:37 pm

Chris Watts reveals his distraught dad developed a 'cocaine' addiction after he wed Shanann and says both parents urged him to the fight murder charges with a spousal-abuse defense

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6788595/Chris-Watts-reveals-distraught-dad-developed-cocaine-addiction-wed-wife-Shanann.html

I will let you read. Bunch of alibis, IMO.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down