Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanner Pumala and Tyler Kessinger

+3
*KJ*
sitemama
Piper
7 posters

Go down

Tanner Pumala and Tyler Kessinger Empty Tanner Pumala and Tyler Kessinger

Post by Piper Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:03 pm

I created a thread for these because I keep going back to reference them.

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Tanner Pumala and Tyler Kessinger Empty Re: Tanner Pumala and Tyler Kessinger

Post by Piper Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Classmate: 'I Hope My Best Friend Comes Back'
Kyron Horman Last Seen Friday Morning

POSTED: 7:06 am PDT June 9, 2010
UPDATED: 8:24 am PDT June 9, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A statement from the parents of a missing 7-year-old boy is expected to come sometime Wednesday as investigators wrap up the final interviews of parents, students and staff at Skyline School.

Second-grader Kyron Horman disappeared from his rural northwest Portland school Friday.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said Kyron's stepmother brought him to school for a school science fair and last saw Kyron near his classroom at about 8:45 a.m.

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.' I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

As the search for Kyron enters its sixth day, Tanner said his friend's disappearance is all he can think about.

"I'm feeling really sad. For the last five days, I haven't gotten much sleep," he said. "I'm hoping that my best friend will come back."

http://www.kptv.com/news/23842774/detail.html

Snipped from another article:

8-year-old Tanner Pumala, a desk mate of Kyron says, "I went downstairs, and that was the last time I saw him and I never seen him after that," Tanner told KOIN news. Tanner said, the class was regrouping and it was the substitute that noticed Kyron was missing.

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala

Tanner said that he noticed that Kyron was not on the school bus when they were going home.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/search-for-missing-kyron-horman-is-now-a-criminal-case

Last edited by Piper on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Tanner Pumala and Tyler Kessinger Empty Re: Tanner Pumala and Tyler Kessinger

Post by Piper Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:06 pm