Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09

+15
BluesGuitaristMontreville
BeFound
JAG
Gracie
Estee
pi-girl
Piper
Snaz
Cali
sitemama
Justice4all
FystyAngel
Booklover
butterfly
Michelle
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 Empty Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09

Post by Michelle Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:13 pm

10 yr old Lindey Baum (now 11) missing from McCleary,Wa.since 6-26-09

http://abcnews.go.com./US/story?id=7966924&page=1
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 Empty Re: Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09

Post by butterfly Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:51 pm

Some useful information about this case.
Lindsey's had spent the day swimming with friends,
she was seen on video around 8:30pm renting movies from a video store with a group of friends. Sometime between 9 and 9:15 her and her brother (josh, 12 years old) were walking to Lindseys friend Kayla's house. Lindsey and her brother were arguing over a bike and a nieghbor sent the brother home. Lindsey made it to her friends house but was told she could not stay the night and was sent home. Lindsey never made it, there was no screams, no evidence found, and dogs could not even pick up her sent. Her dad who lived in Tennesse who was suppose to go to Iraq, just last friday made it to Mcceary. The mother of Lindsey as well as the friends mothers boyfriend have taken polygraphs and passed. I do not know if other polys have been given but these are at least two that can be eliminated.
Lindsey's myspace had a status posted in May saying that she was having nightmares and afraid something bad was going to happen, and also she stated she was happy her brother was going to juvi. This has raised alot of questions, but investigators believe that this is an abduction.
butterfly
butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:15 pm

I believe this was not only an abuduction......but that she was abducted by someone she knew........ possibly even before she ever started home ( basing this on no scent picked up by dogs and experts say human scent is usually found in any area a person has been for months, even where she would have walked ). This has me really worried about this little girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:22 pm

I believe this was an abduction too. It's really mind boggling to think about how quickly she appears to have just vanished into thin air! affraid Why didn't the dogs pick up her scent? This is so very confusing, and I'm sure quite frustrating for the Investigators in this case. Let's all pray for Lindsey. I love you
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:35 pm

Maybe the dogs didn't pick up her scent after she got into someone's car.
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Website for Lindsey

http://www.lindseybaum.com/
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:10 pm

It just absolutely amazes me how someone can actually just disappear into thin air. I read somewhere that approx. 800 THOUSAND go missing every year. It truly boggles ones mind. Can you imagine 800 thousand? Every year.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:45 am

The way things are today, you just cannot allow small children to go anywhere by themselves anymore. Not ever! It's the only way to keep them safe. They need a responsible adult to watch them. Too many little lives are being lost!!! Sad
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:48 am

Michelle wrote:Maybe the dogs didn't pick up her scent after she got into someone's car.
Hi, Michelle! :flower: That's probably what happened. It's hard to believe that no one saw anything, isn't it? awe
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:09 am

McCleary doesn't seem to be a very large town...unless it has grown alot since the 2000 census.
In 2000 there were 1,454 people / 555 households.

I wish LE would have taken their dogs door to door early on,or walked them down each street.I know LE took dogs to several residences ( I believe I saw this on a AMW video)...but I hope that the dogs walked the whole town & not just the area she went missing.

I read in a Forensic Astrology Forum at 2 different sites that Lindsey was probably held in a house (possible Trailer house) when she first went missing...& that more than 1 person saw her there.
I know alot of people may not believe in Forensic Astrology, I don't know much about it myself....I just want Lindsey to be found.
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:15 am

Michelle.......

IMO "something " just doesn't add up in this case. I hope and pray that somebody finds this child alive, at least.

I'm like you, don't know anything really about Forensic Astrolgy.............but I do think there most likely had to be more than one person who was/is there and knew/knows what went on or is involved in some form or fashion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:16 am

This is another horrendous crime with so many unanswered questions. The dogs not picking up her scent is the biggist problem for me. If we started with the timeline of around 9 where it is alleged she was sent home at 9:15ish.... then we get a witness asying she spotted Lindsey 2/3's of the way home ..this is good information but on account that the dogs cudnt confirm her scent on the way home.. that changes everything. I realize we dont have the full report in the investigation, but I wud want to know if the dogs were able to pick up her scent IN THE friends home. They say the dogs should be able to pick up scents for about a month. I wonder if that is both inside and outside in the elements.
Another thing is the witness... it has been reported that she was spotted 2/3 of the way home with brought the time line to 9:15 - 9:30ish..Its hard to believe that no one on the entire rez street, except for 1 person saw her.. Its frustrating that this case hasnt had much media attention lately. I hope that MJ's investigation doesnt continue to consume HLN. Not that it isnt important, but we need these kids stories aired ASAP. There are many other shows that can cover MJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:14 am

I didn't know that you were intrested in forensic astrology Michelle. I read birth charts. I am trying to learn horay astrology but it is very complictaed a little bit to much for my brain, but I am trying! I know alot of people think its crazy, but you would be shocked at how accurate it is, it is nothing like "psychics" I am interested to know where you read that she was held up in a trailor, or where you read these forensic astrology charts from?
butterfly
butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:53 am

Butter,
I don't know how to read the charts (yet).I read what the forensic astrologers write about the charts.It seems to be very accurate.The one I read about the trailer house is at:

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/

Also I read the one at WS (Iam not a member there).I noticed that you know how to read the charts.It all looks so complicated....but Iam very interested in it.
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:53 pm

awaiting justice wrote:This is another horrendous crime with so many unanswered questions. The dogs not picking up her scent is the biggist problem for me. If we started with the timeline of around 9 where it is alleged she was sent home at 9:15ish.... then we get a witness asying she spotted Lindsey 2/3's of the way home ..this is good information but on account that the dogs cudnt confirm her scent on the way home.. that changes everything. I realize we dont have the full report in the investigation, but I wud want to know if the dogs were able to pick up her scent IN THE friends home. They say the dogs should be able to pick up scents for about a month. I wonder if that is both inside and outside in the elements.
Another thing is the witness... it has been reported that she was spotted 2/3 of the way home with brought the time line to 9:15 - 9:30ish..Its hard to believe that no one on the entire rez street, except for 1 person saw her.. Its frustrating that this case hasnt had much media attention lately. I hope that MJ's investigation doesnt continue to consume HLN. Not that it isnt important, but we need these kids stories aired ASAP. There are many other shows that can cover MJ.

I agree about the dogs part she eitehr never left that house by foot or she is still there

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:11 am

Investigators hope $6,000 reward will spur new information

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/22/local_news/doc4a675520b1d0c566910993.txt

Hopefully someone will come forward with info....even if it is just for the reward.Poor Lindsey & her family.
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:02 am

Search for missing girl continues, more publicity is needed
by BY PAM STEVENS | EDITOR

When a parent hears that a child is missing, heartbreak for the family instantaneously comes to the surface. The emotional rollercoaster that this family must be going through is something most of us, thankfully will never be able to understand.

Lindsey Baum, a 10-year-old girl from McCleary, Wash. went missing on June 26 while walking home from a friend’s house. She has never been seen since.

Having a daughter almost the same age as Baum, has made me even more empathetic and more cautious about her walking alone or being out of my sight. Our motto is “stay where I can see you”.

While we have all heard about the disappearance, it is disconcerting that more has not been seen or heard within the media over this young girl just vanishing.

When Elizabeth Smart disappeared from her home in Utah, state, national and even global attention was given to the case for months and months. Her family even appeared on Oprah and other national television shows in hopes of finding her.

Why is Baum’s disappearance any less important? There are bits and pieces seen here and there on nightly newscasts but the constant coverage and continual reminders of her disappearance have vanished right along with her.

There are hundreds of children who disappear in this country every year, many of them taken by someone outside of their family and friends, yet we only hear of a select few.

Now, the family has announced that there is a $6,000 reward for information given that will help find Baum and/or her abductor.

Is this one reason Baum’s disappearance hasn’t gotten the same media attention – money?
Searchers have been probing trails, rivers, roads, and every other place they can think of for this child, but to no avail.

Now her father may be deployed to Iraq soon and would like nothing more than to see his daughter and know she is safe before he leaves.

Every child deserves to be safe and when one of them goes missing, their disappearance should be a top story on the news each night. Race, religion, age, money, none of this should matter.

For now, thoughts and prayers go out to Lindsey Baum and her family, prayers that they will not only find her, but that they will find her alive. Hope that she will return home to the arms of all of those who have searched for her.
http://www.lakestevensjournal.com/editorial/article.exm/2009-07-28_search_for_missing_girl_continues__more_publicity_is_needed

Search & Rescue Team With Dogs Looking In McCleary For Missing 10 Year Old Girl
Q13 FOX News is learning that search crews with dogs are searching areas around McCleary where a ten year old girl disappeared last month.

Q13 FOX News Online Staff reporter

5:00 PM PDT, July 31, 2009
SEATTLE - Crews searched areas around McCleary Tuesday where a ten year old girl disappeared last month.
Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 48332110
Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Richard Scott told Q13 FOX News that they recently received quite a few tips, so they checked them out on Tuesday with the help of several agencies including the FBI, Aberdeen Police, Crime Stoppers and Thurston, Mason and Pierce County Sheriff's Offices. Pierce County Search & Rescue dogs also helped in the search.

The search teams braved temperatures of more than a hundred degrees and searched several areas in McCleary including an abandoned house, but came up empty. Investigators also went door-to-door and handed-out flyers.

10-year-old Lindsey Baum disappeared on June 26 as she walked from a friend's house to her own home. Her mom called police when Lindsey failed to show the night she disappeared.
Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 48332111
The FBI along with the National Center For Missing And Exploited children joined the search days after the little girl disappeared.

Undersheriff Scott has been trying to find out what happened to the little girl. He says so far in the investigation, they've received about 700 tips. He told Q13 FOX News, "This is a girl with no means, no money, and no true opportunity to leave. We have nothing specifically that is pointing us in any direction that is going to allow us to rule out any scenario.... this may be a worst case scenario criminal investigation involving a predator or predatory behavior."

Lindsey's mom Melissa Baum told Q13 FOX News that she knows the police will find her little girl and she prays it's sooner than later because of the extremely hot weather. Baum says, "It's hot and if she's in an old house, shed or basement somewhere she's probably burning-up and that's been bothering me the last couple days because it's been so hot. I just worry."

Lindsey also missed her 11th birthday. Melissa says they'll have a huge party for her when she comes home.
Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 48327910

Lindsey is 4'9" tall and 80 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a gray sweatshirt with blue jeans and black shoes.

A $6,000 reward is being offered by Crime Stoppers and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Investigators hope it'll prompt someone to come forward with information about Lindsey's disappearance.

Melissa says a $4,000 reward is also being offered through a fund set-up at Sterling Savings Bank. To make a donation contact any Sterling Savings Bank. The account is called the "Lindsey Baum Reward Fund".

Melissa is in the process of setting-up a search center in McCleary. She says it'll help organize volunteers to look for her daughter. Melissa says if you're interested in volunteering or making a donation, go to www.findlindseybaum.com
http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-072809-mccleary,0,4668836.story

Searchers Brave Heat In Search For Missing McCleary Girl
Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 19971410
http://www.kirotv.com/news/20204468/detail.html#
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:11 am

Police Receive New Tips, Continue Search for Missing Washington Girl
Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 0_21_010

Search and rescue teams are combing areas around where a 10-year-old Washington girl disappeared last month after police received numerous tips, local FOX affiliate Q13 reports.

Lindsay Baum vanished June 26 as she walked from her friend's house to her own home. Her mother called police when she didn't return that evening.

Undersheriff Rick Scott says so far in the investigation they've received about 700 tips.

"This is a girl with no means, no money, and no true opportunity to leave. We have nothing specifically that is pointing us in any direction that is going to allow us to rule out any scenario ... this may be a worst case scenario criminal investigation involving a predator or predatory behavior," Scott told Q13.

Several agencies, including the FBI, Crime Stoppers and the Pierce County Sheriff's Office, are assisting in the search.

In June, Baum's mother said she believed her daughter is alive but has been kidnapped and taken out of the area.

"I don’t think she’s in McCleary. I don’t," Baum told The Daily World of Aberdeen, Wash. "Why would they keep her in McCleary? Whoever took her went on the freeway. There are three ways to get out of McCleary and all three ways there are freeways within five or 10 minutes."

Baum said she hasn't given up hope.

"I’m begging whoever had her will take her to a gas station or a grocery store or a restaurant where she can go to a pay phone and call 911 and say ‘I’m Lindsey Baum’ so we can trace her and find her," Baum said. "Just let her go. Give her a chance. Let her come home."

Lindsey is 4 foot-9, 80 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes, last seen wearing a light blue hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans.

Anyone with any information is asked to call the Grays Harbor Emergency 911 Center at (360) 533-8765.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535201,00.html?

Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 Lindse10.......Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 Lindse11

Fresh eyes join search for missing girl
MCCLEARY, Wash. -- It's been more than a month since Lindsey Baum disappeared while walking home from a friend's house, but investigators are not giving up.

On Tuesday, detectives from Pierce County joined the search, hoping to turn up new leads or tips in the case.

They searched homes, trash cans and crawl spaces near where Lindsey was last seen, and cadaver-sniffing dogs were also brought in to comb the area.

Everywhere you look in this small town there's a photo of Lindsey -- posted in store windows, hanging on the side of a truck parked on Main Street.

Everyone knows her name and everyone wants her to come home.

Spending time here you get the feeling the the girl's disappearance has changed the town. Instead of trading the usual neighborhood gossip, it seems all anyone talks about is what might have happened to Lindsey.

Kevin Pratt lives in McCleary and says he's always keeping his eyes open and thinking of the missing girl.

"Every time I go out in these wooded areas, any time I'm out anywhere I'm looking for anything for anything out of the ordinary."

The investigation into Lindsey's disappearance, which has involved multiple local, state and federal law enforcement agencies, has turned up nothing.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/51941307.html

Police chase leads on missing McCleary girl
Published July 30, 2009
http://www.theolympian.com/112/story/925075.html?
Searchers returned to the streets of McCleary under a brutal sun Tuesday to follow up on new leads in the hunt for 11-year-old Lindsey Baum, according to The Daily World of Aberdeen.
About 25 officers and searchers with dogs braved near-record temperatures to re-canvass areas of town, Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said.

A recent $6,000 reward for information in the missing girl’s case has produced a new wave of tips, Scott said. Surrounding law enforcement agencies including the Thurston County Sheriff’s Office and the Aberdeen Police Department sent officers to help perform follow-up searches and interviews.

About six core investigators have been leading the effort to find Lindsey, who disappeared while walking a few blocks home June 26. The detectives have found no evidence explaining the 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl’s disappearance, but they continue sorting through thousands of tips.

Officers and volunteers knocked on doors throughout town Tuesday, asking new questions and trying to reach people missed in previous interviews, Scott said.

Two teams with cadaver search dogs also roamed the town, he said, but the hot conditions limited the available scents and quickly wore out the dogs.

Scott said detectives and extra officers expect to follow up on new tips in town for at least the rest of the week. He asked anyone with any potentially helpful information to call 866-915-8299.

Eleven Year Old Girl Still Missing Despite Hundreds Of Tips
Lindsey Baum vanished June 26th while walking home from a friend's house in McCleary.

July 31, 2009
SEATTLE - It's been a month and 700 tips later. An 11-year-old girl is still missing.
Authorities are still searching -- but hope you hold the clue that brings her back home.

Lindsey Baum vanished June 26th while walking home from a friend's house in McCleary.

Authorities renewed the search. Dogs from Pierce County Search and Rescue sniffed for clues but came up empty this past week.

Investigators from the Pierce County Sheriff's Office and Crime Stoppers also went door to door handing-out flyers.

Lindsey's mom believes someone took her daughter. She knows police will find her... and prays it's sooner than later especially because of the dangerously hot weather.

Despite the large number of tips.. there's still no sign of lindsey.

She just turned 11 earlier this month. She's four foot nine.. 85 pounds.. with brown hair and eyes.

Help crack the case and bring Lindsey back home to her family.

If you know anything about her disappearance, or have seen her anywhere -- call Crime Stoppers right now at 1-800-222-tips.
http://www.q13fox.com/community/wamostwanted/kcpq-073109-wmw-lindsaybaummissinggirl,0,4034913.story

Missing McCleary girl's mom heading to NY
http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_081209WAB-lindsey-baum-mom-KS.d38b630d.html
06:20 PM PDT on Wednesday, August 12, 2009
By DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News
McCLEARY, Wash. - The mother of a girl missing since June is going to New York City to raise awareness about missing children.

Melissa Baum will be part of the “Amber Ready Back to School Safety Weekend” starting Friday in Times Square. Amber Ready is a company that produces DNA and fingerprint kits for children.

Baum’s 10-year-old daughter Lindsey vanished June 26. Lindsey was last seen walking home from a friend’s house. Police have not found her or anyone who knows what happened to her.

“I know she’s alive,” said Melissa Baum, who refuses to give up hope her daughter will be found safe.

Melissa Baum just bought school supplies for Lindsey. She’s supposed to start school as a sixth grader later this summer.

A $10,000 reward is being offered to anyone who helps police locate Lindsey.

The reward started as a $6,000 offer, but an anonymous donor raised it to $10,000.

“There are people out there that really do care,” said Melissa Baum.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:37 am

Volunteers won't give up on Lindsey Baum

By Joel Moreno
MCCLEARY, Wash. - Months of disappointments haven't sapped the strength of a search effort for a missing McCleary girl.

Lindsay Baum disappeared 11 weeks ago - and despite a lack of clues, volunteers won't stop looking.

It's slow going, poking through the brush - but volunteers say it's worth any effort to find a clue to Lindsey's disappearance.

"Well, we're looking for anything that's, well, perhaps out of the ordinary," says volunteer Dick Hall. That could be a scrap of clothing, a bit of trash - or anything - to show whether someone has been in a given area.

Read more: http://www.komonews.com/news/local/59141277.html

I'm glad volunteers aren't giving up in the search for clues about Lindsey's disappearance. It has to heartbreaking for the family that there have been no leads in this case.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:26 am

Thanks for bringing Lindsay up again. I cant believe I had almost forgotten about that poor little angel. God Bless her and her family, as well as all the searchers who are spending their time looking for. I pray for answers and her safe return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:41 am

Warrants served in Baum case

McCLEARY – Law enforcement officials began serving search warrants in the McCleary area Friday morning after “credible information” emerged that might help investigators find Lindsey Baum, the 11-year-old McCleary girl who disappeared three months ago Saturday.

“Credible information has been developed that there are locations in the McCleary area that may contain evidence that may assist investigators in locating Lindsey Baum,” Sgt. Steve Shumate of the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office read from a statement Friday morning. “This activity is expected through the weekend. Due to the sensitive nature of the investigation and to reduce the risk of compromise, no further details of the current investigative activity will be released.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/983401.html

I'm glad there is finally some movement in this case. I hope the information really is credible and finally helps LE find Lindsey.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Thanks for the heads up J4a.. Lindsey needs to come home, and her poor family needs anwers.

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Areas near McCleary searched for missing girl
Missing Girl: No big findings reported
STEVEN FRIEDERICH - THE DAILY WORLD - ABERDEEN
AddThis
Add to My Yahoo! email this story to a friend E-Mail print story Print Reprint
Text Size:
tool name
close
tool goes here

McCLEARY - Investigators have yet to find the "smoking gun" that will lead them to 11-year-old Lindsey Baum, who has been missing for three months as of Saturday.

The Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office served search warrants on two residences outside the McCleary city limits Friday and began combing through junk cars and a number of buildings.

The search on the properties in question intensified Saturday, bumping up the number of civilian search-and-rescue experts and law enforcement personnel from 30 on Friday to 50 on Saturday. Search dogs also were brought in.

Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 Lb_emb10

conducted interviews with a number of people Friday but that no suspects have been named, and no arrests have been made.

“So far, we have not found that smoking gun; we have not found anything that would jump out at us. But without forensic analysis done at the lab, we can’t really say whether what we’ve found will help our cause or not,” he said.

Baum disappeared a few blocks away from her home near downtown McCleary. Despite two confirmed sightings within blocks of her house, no trace of her has been found.

Pimentel said he couldn’t reveal what led detectives to two isolated locations along Foreman Road, just outside McCleary. Deputies were restricting access to the road and checking licenses to make sure only local residents could get through a road block. The restrictions were in place through Sunday.

Detectives combed an abandoned home and an adjoining shed or barn from morning until night Friday. The property is on about 11 acres of land, Pimentel said. On Saturday, Pimentel said, detectives brought in search dogs and search-and-rescue experts to help search the surrounding brush, trees and grasslands.

At a second site, detectives set up a mobile command unit from the King County Sheriff’s Office near dozens of junk cars and debris at a second residence along Foreman Road. The property owners were told to leave the area.

Investigators have been wearing white protective gear during their search of the buildings. Pimentel said that’s typical when gathering evidence, although many people link the clothing to potential drug lab investigations. Pimentel said there was no fear either location housed a drug or meth lab.

Pimentel noted that although the search warrants are getting a lot of attention, the sheriff’s office has “served dozens of search warrants” during the course of the three-month investigation.

“This is just one tip we’ve received that we decided to follow up on out of thousands, literally, thousands of tips,” Pimentel said. “The people we talked to yesterday were among the hundreds and hundreds of people we’ve talked to, as well.”
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:42 pm

What's with so many pre-teen girls disappearing lately?

We just had a case in the news last week about a 12 year old and her 11 year old sister who have disappeared. The 12 year old is almost 9 months pregnant, and was to have labor induced last Thursday. The girls are black, I think, and the step father is white. He is also missing and the mom thinks he has the girls. I will try to find a written link about this if I can. Not too good with that kind of thing.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:39 am

Detective thinks missing Wash. girl was kidnapped

MCCLEARY, Wash. A detective's affidavit indicates he believes a missing 11-year-old McCleary girl was kidnapped and sheds light on why Grays Harbor County sheriff's officers recently served search warrants on properties linked to a McCleary man.

The affidavit filed in District Court says the man's conflicting stories about his whereabouts on the night Lindsey Baum disappeared were among the factors that led to issuance of the search warrants.

According to the document, the man also made a disturbing statement to a friend the day after Baum disappeared, saying he could not believe a girl had been "taken and cut up and dismembered." The detective notes that investigators didn't believe the girl was a crime victim until the week after her disappearance.

Read more: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/latestheadlines/story/1097735.html

Video: http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-100209-personofinterest,0,1006113.story

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:46 am

Thanks J4A,

The statement he made wud be alrming, but I wud like to know what other inconsistency there was.. PPl can be confused with evenst like that. Unfortunatly there are so many of these cases in the news, you wonder, if he was listening to NG and was actually hearing about a diff story...
I really wud like to know what else he was inconsistent with, alomg with his criminal record. Anyone who wud have kidnapped this girl is prolly a ped, and one wud think that the first time he acted, wud have resulted in a missing or murdered young girl..

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:46 am

After four months, authorities have little evidence in Lindsey Baum case

MCCLEARY – Police Chief George Crumb said he used to look out his office window from the police station on Summit Road and see Lindsey Baum walking with her regular group of friends.

“She was pretty much a daily fixture of the area,” Crumb said of Lindsey, who was 10 when she went missing not two blocks from the police station as she walked to her home from a friend’s June 26. “She seemed to be, you could even say, the leader of the little group.”

Before she disappeared, Crumb thought nothing of noticing Lindsey - in this small town of about 1,500, all the locals know the neighborhood children by name.

“It wasn’t unusual to see her along with everything else,” Crumb said.

As summer has turned to fall, more than four months have passed with no sign of what happened to Lindsey. Residents say the girl’s absence, and the fear of what might have happened to her, have the entire town hurting.

“I totally think it’s affected the whole town,” Diana Hasbrouck, co-owner of Rain Country Restaurant, said between serving customers Wednesday, standing with a half-full pot of coffee in one hand. “See the streets right now?” she added, gesturing toward the empty sidewalks outside the restaurant. “That’s the way it’s been all summer.”

McCleary no longer is a town where people leave their doors unlocked, said Willa Smith-Creamer, a cook at the restaurant.

“People are more apt to keep their kids inside now,” said Smith-Creamer, 33, a lifelong McCleary resident. “I used to leave my doors unlocked all the time, and now I don’t.”

http://www.theolympian.com/672/story/1021596.html

It is sad that they haven't made any progress in this case. It is also sad that a child predator has made everybody afraid to go outside. I wish something could be done so we could take our streets and towns back from these lowlifes.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:53 pm

As much as I believe in miracles, I don't believe Lindsey is alive. Sad Crying or Very sad not fair Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 623565 Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 927100 I think some predator took her. In my opinion, the odds that she will ever be found are pretty slim. Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 623565 not fair Sad
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 Empty Weekend vigil scheduled for Lindsey Baum

Post by Justice4all Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:58 am

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Weekend-vigil-scheduled-for-missing-girl-82402087.html

Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 Lindse11

by DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News

Posted on January 22, 2010 at 8:20 PM

OLYMPIA, Wash. Volunteers are holding a candlelight vigil for Lindsey Baum Saturday night at Olympia's Heritage Park.

The ten-year-old was last seen walking home from a friend's house in McCleary last June.

Police has asked the public for help, but no one has come forward with anything that might lead them to her.

The vigil begins at 6 p.m. Organizers expect it to last one hour. Attendees are encouraged to bring candles.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 Empty Missing McCleary girl's supporters: 'Just bring her back'

Post by Justice4all Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 am

Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 10012310
OLYMPIA, Wash. - Seven months after 10-year-old Lindsey Baum disappeared in the small town of McCleary, her supporters staged a candlelight vigil for her Saturday in the state Capitol.

They're hoping to get the Legislature interested in helping out in the search for the little girl.

Lindsey vanished June 26 while walking home from a friend's house around dusk.

Now her mother and an ardent group of volunteers have brought their plea for help to Olympia's Heritage Park, just in the shadow of the state Capitol building.

The candlelight vigil is an attempt to keep the search for Lindsey alive, to offer renewed faith that she will be found - and to keep the missing girl in the news so she won't become a cold case.

Lindsey was 10 years old when she vanished; now she'd be 11.

Investigators have received more than 1,200 tips - but no substantial leads. Volunteer searches have turned up nothing but frustration.

In November, Lindsey's face graced the cover of People magazine, along with a California girl who is missing. If that generated a substantial lead, investigators are keeping it to themselves.

Lindsey's mother is now hoping that a government-sponsored increase in the reward fund will stimulate someone to talk.

"California is going bankrupt, and Arnold Schwarzenegger donated $40,000 to Amber Dubois' reward fund - so her reward fund is up to $100,000, and Lindsey's is at $10,000," says Melissa Baum.

"And you know - somebody out there knows something, and if their morals and their hearts won't make them come forward - maybe money will."

Keeping the faith is what the vigil is all about - staying focused, staying determined not to letting the search for Lindsey become an afterthought - is the pledge all of Lindsey's friends have made.

"The person who took Lindsey - please bring her back. Just bring her back," says her friend, Julie Colbert. "If you can't bring her back, then call somebody and tell us where to find her and we'll go get her."

Schwarzenegger's offer for Amber Dubois was $40,000 in state funds - the remaining $60,000 was raised by the California girl's family.

Law enforcement has traditionally said that high rewards have caused people to talk in the past.

Source: http://www.komonews.com/news/local/82529227.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 Empty Reward increased in case of missing McCleary girl

Post by Justice4all Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:12 pm

by KING Staff

Posted on January 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Updated today at 12:30 PM

MCCLEARY, Wash. - The reward is being increased to $20,000 in the case of a missing Grays Harbor County girl.

Eleven- year-old Lindsey Baum disappeared seven months ago while walking home from a friend's house in McCleary.

The Gray's Harbor County Sheriff's Office says there are no new breaks in the case but they hope increasing the reward may bring more tips.

At a press conference Wednesday, Assistant Special Agent in Charge Ron Twersky of the FBI said the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment Team will get a "fresh eyes look" at the investigation and will make recommendations for how the investigation should proceed.

"The work has been extensive but we just need that break and we know that break is out there so that's what this review and this effort is all about," said Twersky.

Baum's mother asked anyone with information to come forward.

"Our world is standing still," said Melissa Baum. "It's hard to stand here and watch the entire world keep going on because our lives aren't moving. We're just frozen in time, waiting for her to come home. So if you know anything please just come forward with a little bit of information because that's what it would take to bring her home is the smallest little tip."

Source: http://www.nwcn.com/news/Reward-increased-in-case-of-missing-McCleary-girl-82818452.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:43 am

I googled new programs about missing people, and there is a TV series called "Missing" that lists Lindsey Baum as one of the missing that will be featured on their episode for 2/22/10. I don't recall if I've watched this particular program series.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:59 am

That sounds like a great show... i can only hope NG has nothing to do with it...
Im glad Lindsay will be highlighted..

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:15 am

Nancy Grace has deserted the plight of the helpless missing ones in favor of the more measurable/profitable number of viewers each night tuned to her "N.G. showy".
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:41 pm

8-year-old finds human remains near Toledo, Wash.

Story Updated: Feb 19, 2010 at 1:16 PM PST

Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 10021910

TOLEDO, Wash. - An 8-year-old boy came upon human remains while playing in a brushy area near the Cowlitz River on Thursday afternoon.

The grisly discovery was made around 3:30 p.m. in the 100 block of Cougar Lane, Lewis County Sheriff's deputies said.

Detectives are searching the area but didn't have any information yet on how long the remains had been there or how the person died.

Aerial footage of the scene captured by KOMO News' Air 4 shows detectives combing the area with cadaver dogs. A search team also can be seen forming up near the rural site.

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott said authorities do not have any indication that the remains might belong to Lindsey Baum, the young girl who disappeared June 26 in the small town of McCleary, about 50 miles away.

This is a breaking news story. More information will be posted as it becomes available.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/84802707.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:43 pm

If it's not Lindsey, it is still somebody else's loved one. I pray for the family of whoever it is.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:55 pm

FBI searching home of missing McCleary girl

Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 02231010

by KING5.com Staff
Posted on February 26, 2010 at 3:42 PM

McCleary, Wash. – FBI agents are searching the home of Lindsey Baum, the 11-year-old girl who has been missing since June 2009, according to the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office.

Baum was last seen walking home from a friend's house about six blocks from her home on June 26, 2009.

The sheriff's office said area residents were told recently that they would see an increase in activity and searching of additional sites.

Friday's search was not the result of a search warrant. The sheriff's office says Lindsey's mother, Melissa, allowed the agents to come inside.

More searches are expected on Monday.

http://www.krem.com/news/northwest-news/FBI-searching-home-of-missing-McCleary-girl-85574042.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:17 pm

FBI revisits Baum investigation

Missing Girl: Agents team with local officers to retrace steps

JACOB JONES; The Daily World
March 03, 2010

MCCLEARY – Federal and local authorities launched a new push for clues in the disappearance of 11-year-old Lindsey Baum on Monday as teams of investigators returned to the McCleary street where she last was seen.

Like door-to-door salesmen in blue windbreakers, FBI agents and local officers spent the day knocking on doors along Maple Street, greeting many residents with questions that had been asked before.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said detectives and federal agents intend to re-question many people along the neighborhood street as part of a larger review of the investigation.

“We’re not plowing any new ground,” Scott said. “We’re just going over what we’ve already done.”

Investigators are following new recommendations from the FBI Child Abduction Rapid Deployment team, which specializes in kidnapping cases nationwide. Scott said the FBI team has been advising detectives since the beginning of the search, but its experts recently finished a third-party review of the investigation and offered suggestions on new approaches and follow-up interviews.

“Today was sort of the kickoff,” Scott said. He later added, “These are the techniques and these are the recommendations that have been successful” in other cases.

Lindsey Baum went missing June 26 while walking a short distance back home along Maple Street. She was sighted twice along the way, but investigators have found no evidence explaining how she disappeared.

FBI agents teamed up with officers from several departments Monday to make the door-to-door interviews. Scott said departments from Aberdeen, McCleary, Montesano, Lacey, Thurston County, Mason County, the State Patrol and others volunteered officers to help in the effort.

A couple of dozen officers combed the streets, stopping to chat with homeowners. Police cruisers crowded the main roads.

Scott said investigators have prioritized the expert recommendations and hope to keep the extra officers around for several days to complete the new round of interviews.

“We want to do it until it’s done,” he said.

The FBI brought in profilers, psychologists, computer technicians and many others to work on the case, Scott said. They also provided a mobile command center to serve as a clearinghouse for any information collected.

“There’s a lot of resources the FBI can bring to the table,” he said.

Some residents invited investigators inside. Others hung in the doorways to ask questions, the sessions lasting minutes or hours.

Standing outside his mother’s Maple Street home, David Belcher said investigators spent about three hours Monday morning interviewing him and the others at the house.

“They were really polite,” he said. “Whatever it takes, as long as they find out who did this.”

http://www.theolympian.com/2010/03/03/1158435/fbi-revisits-baum-investigation.html?
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:52 pm

I think it's great that these LE are so dedicated to finding Lindsey - it's not like some other cases who literally just fall off the radar - no follow ups, nothing... it just goes cold... at least in this instance we KNOW they are working on it - any news on whose remains they found back on Feb 19? i found several reports on the findings, but nothing on the identification??

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Tish, it is great that this case is still actively being investigated. I haven't been able to find anything about an identification except an article that says the remains "belong to an adult and were in an advanced state of decomposition." http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/02/20/1078901/police-say-skeletal-remains-found.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Thanks J4A, that's all i could find too.... AJ pointed out to me that it might be too early to tell - as it would require bone marrow identification and it's only been a little over 2 wks...

no high profile cases in that area come to mind for missing adults...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:44 pm

OMG.. I might be reading to much into this but if they found remains of an unidentified person on Feb 19, and now they are doing a major push on, it seems to me that they may be her remains?????

It cud be coincidental however i wudnt be surprised if they think it is her ....

In the Caylee case we saw it take 8 days from the 11th to the 19th to identify Caylee. We know they worked around the clock and i am not sure what protocol they wud use in this case.. Also Caylees remains wud have been there for 6 months, where these remaons are almost 9 months (not sure if that makes a difff) but it may be harder or a longer process to extraxt the dna from this corpse from bone marrow??

None the less, it seems like they are under the idea that these remains are Lindseys..If so they may have found cliues at the scene qwhich have made them go bak and ask questions based on what they may have found...??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Here is an artice where they say the reamins are that of an adult male...

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:dCjjy977kbQJ:www.komonews.com/news/84777457.html+baum+%22toledo%22+lindsey&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

also there were remains of a child and mother found over 10 yrs ago in that area that was deemed a murder and they havenever foud the father...

maybe its him?????????????????

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:ve_NC351TYMJ:www.co.cowlitz.wa.us/sheriff/unsolved/default.htm+remains+%22cowlitz%22&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:21 pm

I still haven't heard anything about an identification of the body yet. I don't think LE believes it's her since they've stepped up efforts in the investigation recently and just doubled the reward for information from $10,000 to $20,000.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:45 pm

J4A, didn't they say the remains were from an adult male, and definitely not a child?

Someone will still get an answer to where their loved one is.......
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Snaz wrote:J4A, didn't they say the remains were from an adult male, and definitely not a child?

Someone will still get an answer to where their loved one is.......
The police believe the remains belong to an adult, but said the gender, approximate age and identity of the remains has not been determined.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Officials continue push for new leads

Local and federal investigators plan to continue their push for new information into next week as they work on leads arising from recent interviews in the search for missing Lindsey Baum.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said detectives and FBI agents have received huge amounts of information from McCleary residents as they work to create a “snapshot” of the rural town on the summer evening Lindsey disappeared.

“All of that’s helping us to more thoroughly investigate leads,” he said. “The focus of the case is much clearer.”

After a week of questioning residents, Scott said he hopes to keep extra officers from other regional departments around until next week to continue the recent drive for new evidence. He said deputies and FBI agents may conduct follow-up interviews beyond next week as information surfaces.

“It’s not like we’re going to just put the lid back on the box,” he said. “I don’t want to shut the stove off when we’ve got something cooking.”

Lindsey Baum went missing on June 26 while walking a short distance home from a friend’s house. Investigators have found no evidence in the past eight months to explain her disappearance.

Investigators are conducting their interviews based on recommendations from the FBI Child Abduction Rapid Deployment team, which recently reviewed the investigation and offered its expertise on the case.

“It’s doing exactly what the CARD team said,” Scott said of the recent interviews. “These are the techniques that have proved successful in their other cases.”

Scott said the recent interviews, which can last hours, allow residents to elaborate on their earlier statements to officers and provide new details.

He said investigators have been “pleasantly surprised” with the amount of detail many residents have been able to provide.

All of those details help “paint a picture” of the town on June 26.

“It’s like when Mount St. Helens blew,” he said. “People remember where they were and what they were doing. ... This was an emotional event for them.”

Scott said detectives are also asking residents about their theories on the case or rumors floating around the community.

“Now they’ve had a chance to think about it,” he said, later adding, “Everybody’s had a chance to play armchair investigator here. ... Some of (the ideas) seem plausible.”

As details come in, Scott said he and others felt the interviews were developing into new leads similar to other child abduction cases that were solved. Scott said he hopes and prays they can make a breakthrough in locating Lindsey.

“We are definitely making progress,” he said.

Law enforcement officials are asking anyone who might have any information about the whereabouts of Lindsey Baum to come forward with tips. Tips can be made by phone at 1-866-915-8299 or via e-mail at soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us. A $20,000 reward is available for information leading to her.

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2010/03/10/local_news/doc4b97feb8c5672122969959.txt
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Special FBI Team Joins Hunt for Missing Girl
High-Tech Tools Join Old-Fashioned Police Work in Search for Lindsey Baum, 11

March 16, 2010

The disappearance last summer of 10-year-old Lindsey Baum continues to haunt her family and her small hometown of McCleary, Wash., pop. 1,500. Now the FBI has stepped in, deploying an array of cutting edge law enforcement techniques in an effort to crack the mystery.

Scott Baum hopes to see his missing 10-year-old before he's deployed to Iraq.The girl, who would now be 11 years old, disappeared on the evening of June 26, 2009. Melissa Baum, Lindsey's mother, is convinced she was kidnapped.

"To the person or persons who stole my daughter," reads an open letter Baum wrote to the kidnapper she imagines. "Please let my daughter go. She needs her family. I don't care who you are, I just want my Lindsay back safely."

Watch the full story tonight on "World News" and "Nightline" at 11:35 p.m. ET

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/lindsey-baum-missing-girl-fbi/story?id=10107104
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Sources: Persons of interest ID'd in girl's disappearance

By KOMO Staff & ABC News
Story Updated: Mar 17, 2010 at 12:35 PM PDT

McCLEARY, Wash. -- A renewed investigative effort in the search for a 10-year-old girl who vanished last year has identified a dozen persons of interest, law enforcement sources told ABC News.

Nightline reporters were given behind-the-scenes access to the FBI's Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (CARD) team, which has been leading the search for Lindsey Baum.

Lindsey disappeared while walking home from a friend's house last June.

Investigators from multiple agencies have spent months searching for the girl, and the FBI recently moved in a high-tech command center to coordinate efforts.

Agents with the CARD team have been checking hours of ATM security camera video taken from cash machines throughout McCleary and the surrounding area, looking for anything that seems out of place.

They have also been checking cell phone records to see who was in the area when Lindsey vanished.

"We can start putting a timeline together," FBI Assistant Director Kevin Perkins told Nightline. "And we may see that call and a certain cell phone and, perhaps, our missing individual coming together at a certain place at a certain time."

The agency also has profilers and psychologists analyzing evidence.

Detectives from the sheriff's department are working with the FBI to check new sites that might be connected to the case, and they're also re-searching sites checked previously.

The investigators are also interviewing most of the people in the town, hoping for new leads and watching for unease.

"We're looking for the whole picture, but there are sometimes when you get a gut reaction or gut feeling about a certain individual or their reaction to your questioning," sheriff's Det. Keith Peterson said.

Investigators have talked with more than two-thirds of the town's population.

Drawing on the interviews, searches, security camera video and cell phone data, the FBI has built a model and timeline of the day Lindsey was last seen.

Lindsey's mother, Melissa Baum, thinks someone is holding out.

"I guess what gets me is I know aliens didn't just beam her up and take her away," she said. "Somebody knows something."

Sources tell ABC news that 12 people identified as persons of interest in the case live inside and outside of McCleary, and at least two of those people are considered "high interest" by investigators.

While an arrest may not be imminent, police say the case is active and they are hopeful.

And Lindsey's mom is still spending every day working to find her daughter.

"I don't care who you are," she said. "I just want my Lindsey back safely."

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/88224357.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat May 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Ten months later, Lindsey Baum's mom still hoping

By Keith Eldridge
Story Published: Apr 29, 2010 at 5:14 PM PDT

Lindsey Baum -- Missing 6/26/09 10042910

MCCLEARY, Wash. - Nearly a year after 10-year-old Lindsey Baum vanished while walking home at dusk, authorities are launching a renewed effort to figure out what happened to her.

Large pictures of Lindsey have been posted on Gordon Trucking semi rigs that drive up and down Washington state highways.

And a prominent photo has been posted alongside the highway in the small town of McCleary, where she disappeared on June 26, 2009.

The Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office and the FBI are hoping those big photos, along with other new efforts - including a $25,000 reward - will help bring Lindsey home.

Local espresso stand employee Kristil Baun, like many other McCleary residents, hopes the new signs jog someone's memory.

"It's been a long time. I just hope it continues to bring it to people's attention, so when they are out and about, they have her picture in their mind," she says.

A local company, Cabinet Distributors, donated the high-profile photo of Lindsey alongside the highway in McCleary.

"Right on the freeway, and good exposure - so just a good way to let everybody know that she's still out there and needs to be found," says Teresa Andrews of Cabinet Distributors.

Along with the signs and the increase in the reward, a renewed investigative effort will be launched Monday.

FBI agents, sheriff's deputies and police detectives will be going back and interviewing some of the same people they talked to last month - and some people who've yet to be interviewed.

"We did develop information about people who we now know were in and around McCleary on June 26, 2009, during that time period we're focused on, that we didn't previously know about," says Undersheriff Rick Scott.

Investigators say there are several persons of interest - but no one has surfaced as a suspect.

Nevertheless, Lindsey's mother remains hopeful.

"I would still like everyone who was in the area on June 26th of last year to think back," says Melissa Baum. "I know it's been 10 months and four days, but maybe you don't realize (the importance of) something that you saw or heard."

The new effort is mainly door-to-door interviewing. But if needed, dogs and search teams are standing by - ready to help.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/92465749.html?
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next