Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tim Miller is Convinced That Haleigh is Dead

+5
FystyAngel
Michelle
Piper
Snaz
Justice4all
9 posters

Go down

Tim Miller is Convinced That Haleigh is Dead Empty Tim Miller is Convinced That Haleigh is Dead

Post by Justice4all Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:50 pm

The founder of a search team involved in the quest to find Haleigh Cummings says he believes the child is dead and authorities will be lucky to find her body.

Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller, who has assisted law enforcement in the search for Haleigh since February, says the group focuses on finding children who still have a chance to be alive. That no longer includes the missing 6-year-old from Satsuma.

"In no way possible do I believe Haleigh is alive," Miller said. "Haleigh's going to be just as deceased tomorrow as she is today, or next week as she was six months ago, bottom line. And I hope I'm wrong about that. But let's try to save the ones that just disappeared or that we have leads on, with people that are cooperating, rather than fighting with these families."

Read more: http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/10/24/news/news01.txt

In the article Miller also says, "from being with Misty when the polygraph and voice analysis was done, she says she knows Haleigh is alive. And with the inconsistencies I heard from Misty nonstop, that means Haleigh is not alive."

Do you agree that it means Haleigh is dead just because Misty said she knows Haleigh is still alive?
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Tim Miller is Convinced That Haleigh is Dead Empty Re: Tim Miller is Convinced That Haleigh is Dead

Post by Snaz Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:29 pm

I adore TM, but I think he has been dead wrong to do and say some of the things he has both done and said in this case.....

I was also under the impression that TES searched for BODIES also.... so if, indeed, he believes Haleigh to be deceased, why not try to find her to give the family some peace.... they will never begin to heal until they know what has happened to this child. After all, Misty is no longer family...... and she is the one he seems to have a problem with.

JMO
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Tim Miller is Convinced That Haleigh is Dead Empty Re: Tim Miller is Convinced That Haleigh is Dead

Post by Piper Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:40 pm

I agree, Snaz. And no disrespect towards TM and his seach team.....but I also believed they searched for bodies to bring them home to their family, if that be the case. Isn't that why he started TES when he had to search for his own daughter, looking for answers? The family has to have hope that their child is alive if there is no immediate proof that a child has been killed. Look at Natalie Holloway, and the stories that abounded there. TES went to great lengths to search for her, and her being old enough to phone home if remotely possible if she was alive. If you don't have hope until you have answers, what do you have? And some kind of peace in the end is what's needed.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:02 pm

I'll bet TM would probably want to search again for Haleigh,but,he is probably getting tired of all the drama.
He probably wants to pull away from this case now that there are several people who are angry with him
for supposedly funding a trip for Misty & a member of TES.Some people are saying he was wrong to have one of his team make friends with Misty to get info or whatever they were doing.

I still think very highly of TM.I think he has done a great job & brought closure to a lot of families.He has accomplished so much & helped so many.I think TM would rather be behind the scenes searching for missing people than in front of the cameras giving interviews.Yes,it sounds like he said the wrong thing...but,I don't think it makes him a bad person......just someone who has been thru alot but still tries to make a difference in a cruel world.
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:04 pm

I know that we all "speculate" what happened to HaLeigh but for TM to come out & say he believes she's dead, IMO is just wrong. I thought he searched for dead bodies as well. As a matter of fact, was that not what he was in Orlando for, in Caylee's case? Wasn't that the reason that Spindy got so pissed at him for? Because he was searching for a dead Caylee and not a live one? As long as there are the Jaycee's in the world and until there is a "body" for HaLeigh, I'll hold out hope that she's still alive. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN. We have all seen it happen. Jaybee is alove & well. JMHO.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:09 pm

As I said, I really like TM, and no, I do not think him a bad person nor am I angry with him... but I DO think he should stay out of things that don't concern searching. That's why he is brought into these cases... not all the other stuff he's been doing recently. That's LE's job. He needs to let them do it, and then he won't have some of the public upset with him. He only adds to the drama, and places himself squarely in the middle of it when he does the other stuff.

JMO
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:42 pm

Snaz wrote:As I said, I really like TM, and no, I do not think him a bad person nor am I angry with him... but I DO think he should stay out of things that don't concern searching. That's why he is brought into these cases... not all the other stuff he's been doing recently. That's LE's job. He needs to let them do it, and then he won't have some of the public upset with him. He only adds to the drama, and places himself squarely in the middle of it when he does the other stuff.

JMO
Hi, Snaz! hug I agree with you about Tim Miller. I don't think he should have told the media that he thinks Haleigh is dead. Wasn't he looking for Caylee when he thought she was dead? Tim Miller is Convinced That Haleigh is Dead 5368 What's up with that? How can he do this? Tim Miller is Convinced That Haleigh is Dead 5368 One way or another, whether she's alive or not, Haleigh needs to be found. Sad Crying or Very sad not fair Tim Miller is Convinced That Haleigh is Dead 927100
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Book... you're right... HaLeigh deserves nothing less than to have TES and every other available person/group searching for her. Whether they believe her to be alive or deceased, matters not... she deserves to be brought home.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Snaz wrote:Book... you're right... HaLeigh deserves nothing less than to have TES and every other available person/group searching for her. Whether they believe her to be alive or deceased, matters not... she deserves to be brought home.
Hi, Snaz! hug I don't understand why Tim Miller doesn't want to search for Haleigh. Tim Miller is Convinced That Haleigh is Dead 5368 Maybe, he's upset because of all the criticism? That's certainly not Haleigh's fault! At any rate, I am heartbroken for little Haleigh. Sad Crying or Very sad not fair Tim Miller is Convinced That Haleigh is Dead 927100 Let's all continue to pray that Haleigh will be found SOON! Tim Miller is Convinced That Haleigh is Dead 541830 Tim Miller is Convinced That Haleigh is Dead 19983 Tim Miller is Convinced That Haleigh is Dead 585626 Tim Miller is Convinced That Haleigh is Dead 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:50 am

http://www.wesh.com/video/21431618/index.html

Tim Miller Speaks about TES, HaLeigh Cummings, and was on his way to Orlando to speak about the Caylee Anthony case.

No matter what we think about Tim's actions dealing with Misty, I think we can all agree he has done great things for missing persons. I am one who certainly hopes he will not quit looking for missing persons. However, i believe when he does, he will know for himself, when the time is right. God Bless him for all he has done. I can't imagine the things he has seen and experienced.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:38 am

awaiting justice wrote:It is unfortunate that a great foundation, who has helped and done fabulous things, has clearly been caught up in hype and drama. If we look at his involvement in the Natalie Holloway case, he said publically that he believed Natalie was dead, and took out his special sonar boat, to try and locate her body. He tried to bring them closure, and prayed he cud help. That is the Tim Miller, I want to see representing a non profit organization that helps find the missing, dead or alive.

If we look at the Hollloway case, there wasnt "money" to follow.. Not like the Anthiny case and even Haleigh's case... I think Tim has definitley shown poor judgment, and has been sucked into notoriety, for all the wrong reasons.. I too like what he has done. I hope he takes a hiatus, and goes away to take some time for himself, to dig deep, and get back to doing what he originally set out to do, and stay as far away from the cameras... They appear to make his head swell, which may be the root, to his shameful actions as of late.

Are you my long lost twin? lol I could not have said that better myself! What I would like to know is when he was working "undercover" trying to get Misty to say something, did he get anything? Is there something new to work on? If he felt like it was worth the money to finance a vacation for Misty, what did he find out? He is human, and Caylee's case became real big, real fast, involving lots of donations to his organization. He has been an angel to a lot of people and there is no doubt in my mind the man has had a lot of heartache in his life. I wish he had not said that publicly, the family needs to hold on to hope, it's all they have until she comes home, one way or the other. Sad
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:13 pm

I, too, think TM was completely wrong in making the statements that he has been making & pulling the stunts that he has been doing. If anything, IMO, he has hurt any chance of Misty saying anything to anyone. IF she does know more than she has said so far (and I DO believe she does) I just can't see her trusting anyone after TM's stunt by send "Donna to play momma" to Misty. If it was any one other that TM, it would have been "criminal". (and SHOULD be, IMO)

TM & TES, I THOUGHT, looked for "dead" missing. Isn't that why Spindy got so angry with him when he was looking for Caylee? I clearly remember her being pissed of at him because she stated that he was there to look for a dead Caylee and SHE believed that Caylee was still alive. Correct?

IMO, TM needs to stay away from the bars & the booze. He can't seem to remember just exactly what it is that he's looking for. (Sorry, but that's my opinion)
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:38 pm

Yep, AJ.....just around the corner.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by blstarke Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:25 am

Have you noticed that Tim pulled out after the benefit?
How much money has the benefit made?
IMO, I believe that he doesn't want to be involved anymore because maybe something is wrong.
Follow the money trail.

blstarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:18 pm

I think when the whole Caylee case became so public is when TM lost his focus. He got a lot of donations because of NG mentioning his organization. I would imagine every time he went on the air he got donations. That's not saying he doesn't do a lot of good, he just needs to stick with what he's good at, and investigating ain't it. I hope he didn't use any donation money to pull this stunt, things like that have a ripple effect and can hurt others who want to help. Look what finding Caylee did for Kronk.....just sayin.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:36 pm

AJ, I feel the same frustration and outrage. You spelled it out perfectly. My question is...who is TRULY searching for little Haleigh without a personal agenda? How can we find out what assistance they need?

The term "ambulance chaser" has a whole new meaning these days.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:25 am

Hi AJ! I feel your pain...honestly I can feel your heart hurting just reading your post and you are so right. That old saying...no good deed goes unpunished will only fit if someone knows you did a good deed....there are probably thousands of volunteers who helped with both of these cases who didn't get paid and didn't want to be. Too bad we live in such a time that murder is so lucrative. God help us all.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:29 am

While I am on the subject, it makes me mad when NG reports false information and doesn't correct it, she does it all the time. Do any of these people even care what they are saying? Even Mike G. on headline news is slipping lately. I'm shaking my head in wonder at these so called reporters.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:16 am

I stopped watching NG when MJ died....I don't have time for that crap....all we needed to know were the facts...and she can't even keep those straight...I used to watch her before Caylee because of how rude she is...it was kind of funny then....I don't think she is funny at all anymore....and I am downright insulted that she thinks people want the tabloid trash that she shovels at times...she is not alone but she is the worst. IMO I hate when Mike B. guest hosts for her cuz he takes on her persona...sickening! lol Maybe we should have a media complaint thread. I think I am a little off topic. Very Happy
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down