Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey/Caylee Anthony: Duct Tape, Father's Day and Hopkins

2 posters

Go down

Casey/Caylee Anthony: Duct Tape, Father's Day and Hopkins Empty Casey/Caylee Anthony: Duct Tape, Father's Day and Hopkins

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:13 am

I found this article on BlinkOnCrime. I really love her site. However, I have to admit, a lot of times, I cannot figure out what the hail she means. A lot of times, in her comments she speaks very cryptically. She has explained before the reason she does this is, that a lot of work is done to work through certain aspects of the crime. So, she doesn't just want to come out and explain what something means. She wants the readers to go through and look at all the work done and understand it themselves, instead of having it spoon fed to them. OK, I get that. But with this one, I just don't get it. So, I am bringing you all a little snippet. I'm hoping someone here will spoon feed to me what this means. Because I don't get it. If it means what I think it does. That KC used this for making part of her story, this seems a little much to me. However, I am sure I'm missing something. Help? Anyone?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/10/27/caseycaylee-anthony-case-duct-tape-fathers-day-and-hopkins/#more-2668

NO Detectives, I mean THE OTHER Zach Hopkins

Orlando, FL– Where did we first hear the name Zach Hopkins in the case of missing and eventually found murdered 34 month old Caylee Anthony?

He was the non-existent son of Casey Anthony’s former schoolmate, Jeffrey Hopkins. He was the non-existent grandson of Jeff’s parents who got the phone call from the Anthony home about 5 AM July 16th, and follow up from brother Lee that he did not believe his sister.

The other Zach Hopkins, who is not a toddler, is in no way affiliated with this case, is an actor.

Zach appears in this Video created for Blue Fish TV and launched June 14, 2008 in honor of FATHERS DAY.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Casey/Caylee Anthony: Duct Tape, Father's Day and Hopkins Empty Re: Casey/Caylee Anthony: Duct Tape, Father's Day and Hopkins

Post by Dis Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:27 am

Hi Tracey! I think she means that Casey must have watched this online the day before father's day. She already knew the name Jeff Hopkins so maybe when she saw the name Zach she used that as a name for Jeff's son. Remember there is always a sliver of truth to Casey's lies. Also, the first Cindy heard of this duo was on July 3rd, when she went to Universal thinking that Caylee was there. That was what Casey told Cindy when she called her from the parking lot, that she was in Jacksonville with Jeff and Zach. Anyway, that's what I got from it. I read that thread the other day and I don't get the cryptic posts either. I am no brainiac, even if I did read ALL the posts, chances are I STILL would not understand!!!! Casey/Caylee Anthony: Duct Tape, Father's Day and Hopkins 5368 And the duct tape connection was just creepy....I wonder if that's where she got the idea??????
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down