Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Why I think Haleigh is still alive"- from CrimeSearchers forum

5 posters

Go down

"Why I think Haleigh is still alive"- from CrimeSearchers forum Empty "Why I think Haleigh is still alive"- from CrimeSearchers forum

Post by khintx Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Here is a (long) but interesting thread from another site re: Haleigh Cummings. I think it is very interesting. What do you think? Is this a true account? Is she a kook or is she on to something big? Has LE looked into her allegations? I think they should. kh

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=31&func=view&catid=49&id=36265

By the way....... I notice that Hank Croslin JR (AKA Misty's brother) is in jail again, as usual- on drug charges.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=757384&IMG=59423

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

"Why I think Haleigh is still alive"- from CrimeSearchers forum Empty Re: "Why I think Haleigh is still alive"- from CrimeSearchers forum

Post by Dis Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:18 pm

Great Find kh! I so hope that she is on to something...I hope little Haliegh is alive...I read a post on another blog one time that told what the person thought may have happened...it involved the guy named Joe that Ron had gotten into it with...the post was based on facts but was really just an example of what may have happened....I will research to see if I can find it....a lot of the names that are in your link are also mentioned in this person's post. Good Sleuthing!!!!! geek
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

"Why I think Haleigh is still alive"- from CrimeSearchers forum Empty Re: "Why I think Haleigh is still alive"- from CrimeSearchers forum

Post by khintx Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:45 pm

COOL. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:22 pm

This was written by my good buddy. She agonized for months before telling the whole story. I have been nagging her to join us over here, but she has not been well. Thanks for sharing this kh, I've been dying to get it over here. She is a very dear person and I truly believe every word.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:23 pm

Babs~ Most excellent! Tell your friend that we don't bite or anything! I would love to talk with her. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi Everyone! I must say that I asked Jan (from BlogTalk Radio) in the chat room (this past Sunday) to ask TJ Hart WHO Richard Brooks was & WHAT knowledge he had of him. Well, Please listen for yourself....

http://www.realitychatter.com/blogger-talk-radio-f8/blogtalk-radio-10-25-2009-t1295.htm

TJ stumbled, mumbled & didn't give a straight answer AT ALL! Cobra spoke up when the question was first asked, but he didn't give any answers either. As a matter of fact, he sort of shut up (yes, thought I'd fall off my chair with him getting quiet too! Cobra doesn't shut up very often!) You could definately tell they knew something but they sure as heck weren't going to say anything.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:42 pm

Fysty... thanks for the link. I missed that this past Sunday. I seriously wonder what's up.......... and I hope something is... because Haleigh has been unaccounted for for too long. And I keep hearing from people who say their tips to LE were not followed up on, which is also very troublesome. It's past time to bring Haleigh home. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:44 pm

ANY lead to find Haleigh.....should be investigated. I would hope this has been looked into as well.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down