Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Update: Man Stepmom "Binged With" Arrested Last Night

3 posters

Go down

Haleigh Update: Man Stepmom "Binged With" Arrested Last Night Empty Haleigh Update: Man Stepmom "Binged With" Arrested Last Night

Post by FystyAngel Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Posted: Wednesday, 23 September 2009 4:47AM

Haleigh Update: Man Stepmom "Binged With" Arrested Last Night

A flurry of activity in Putnam County overnight with the arrest on drug charges of a man whose name has been mentioned a few times in relation to the disappearance of 6-year-old Haleigh Cumming from Satsuma. The girl has been missing since February and was under the supervision of her babysitter--now stepmom Misty Croslin-Cummings when she vanished.

Greg "White Boy Greg" Page was taken into custody Tuesday night just after 11 p.m. on possesion of marijuana and cocaine and was bailed out at just after midnight Wednsday.

Page is the man Misty Croslin-Cummings had allegedly shared a sex and drug binge with days before Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

Authorities with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office have not responded to calls by WSKY asking if his arrest led to any further questioning in the events surrounding the disapearance of Haleigh Cummings.

Haleigh Update: Man Stepmom "Binged With" Arrested Last Night Wbgg10
Haleigh Update: Man Stepmom "Binged With" Arrested Last Night Wbg10

Last edited by FystyAngel on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Update: Man Stepmom "Binged With" Arrested Last Night Empty Re: Haleigh Update: Man Stepmom "Binged With" Arrested Last Night

Post by Justice4all Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:41 pm

It doesn't surprise me to see anybody in that crowd down there arrested on drug charges.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Update: Man Stepmom "Binged With" Arrested Last Night Empty Re: Haleigh Update: Man Stepmom "Binged With" Arrested Last Night

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:58 am

i don't think this is in ANY way, a coincidence. He was questioned about Misty and HaLeigh, IMO.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:10 am

Tracey6434 wrote:i don't think this is in ANY way, a coincidence. He was questioned about Misty and HaLeigh, IMO.

That was my thought too Tracey. IMO, they took him in to question him some more and just happen to catch him with drugs on him again.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:36 am

It seems like a lot of players in the case have been brought in on unrelated charges recently. I think they have all been questioned about Misty and Haleigh.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down