Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LE NEVER CHECKED THE LANDFILL FOR HALEIGH!

3 posters

Go down

LE NEVER CHECKED THE LANDFILL FOR HALEIGH! Empty Re: LE NEVER CHECKED THE LANDFILL FOR HALEIGH!

Post by Justice4all Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:03 pm

I pray that Haleigh isn't in the landfill, but it is a definite possibility. The dumpster hit by three different cadaver dogs on February 26 has always bugged me, and according to your post AJ, that dumpster could have easily been emptied and dumped in the landfill on February 10.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

LE NEVER CHECKED THE LANDFILL FOR HALEIGH! Empty Re: LE NEVER CHECKED THE LANDFILL FOR HALEIGH!

Post by Piper Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:33 pm

I remember reading....somewhere...residents were complaining there had been no trash pick up in weeks...so I figured when Haleigh went missing...all trash from previous weeks were still there in the dumpsters. That's why I never questioned them not searching the landfill...
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:10 pm

... i truly hope this childs' final resting place is not in a stinky ol landfill..

i am with you aj.. LE needs to get on the ball.. there is NO excuse for why this case has stalled. these people ARE NOT rocket scientists.. there is something, somewhere just begging to be found, that will let us all know what happened to this innocent child.

it infuriates me to think... Evil or Very Mad
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down