Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chloroform Found in Syringe from Remains Scene!

+7
babbette
randilynn
Dis
Piper
Justice4all
FystyAngel
Snaz
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chloroform Found in Syringe from Remains Scene! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chloroform Found in Syringe from Remains Scene!

Post by Tracey6434 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:13 am

Just a couple of tidbit comments here in reference to different posts in this thread.

AJ, I have always been VERY curious about the 3 pavers. They have come up often in discussions on many forums. So, I do think there is something to them. I'm just not sure how they will be connected exactly. But I so do NOT EVER believe DC got this info from a freaking psychic! It'll be interesting to see if the SA uses this in any way during trial to prove something.

Randi, about the gentamycin, I had seen somewhere it was an injectable form too. I think I had only read it as someones opinion though. Hadn't seen it in a document. Also, if I am not mistaken, I am pretty sure one of my kids have had this antibiotic before. It was in a gel form for an eye infection, I think. If your Dr. source says he hasn't seen this in all his years, I'm guessing it probably wasn't an injectable form at the A's either. It was probably speculated on by someone and went viral on the web, is my guess. I'm going to look though. I would just think if there had been anything wrong with Caylee serious enough for her to have needed injections by prescription, there would have been more mention of it by someone. Yet, we have never heard this before.

Lastly, the whole chloroform thing has me really stumped. Doesn't it all just seem too odd to have all the connections to chloroform, such as the computer searches, the large amounts in the trunk, possibly the doll, the syringe, etc., and NOT have it be connected to Caylee's death in some way? I don't know what you all think, but to me, it just seems there are too many references of it, in this case, for it to be just all coincidence. It makes me think we are missing a piece of this puzzle that once we get it, it may just fit smack in the middle and hopefully put it all together, to see the final picture. I'm crossing my fingers anyway! Chloroform Found in Syringe from Remains Scene! - Page 2 5368
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Chloroform Found in Syringe from Remains Scene! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chloroform Found in Syringe from Remains Scene!

Post by Snaz Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:30 am

Casey Anthony Chloroform, what about the Syringe?

Newly revealed reports showed a connection between Casey Anthony and her daughter Caylee Anthony’s death as evidence of a Gatorade bottle and syringe that contained traces of chloroform were found near Caylee’s skeletal remains. While many speculated that this was the smoking gun that would blow away the case, Casey Anthony’s attorney states that the chloroform was blown out of proportion. According to a report by the Orlando Sentinel and Hal Bodeker, WKMG Channel 6 reporter Tony Pipitone called in a private chemist who tested the chloroform and stated that the traces were miniscule and insignificant.

What about the syringe?

There is no way to determine how Caylee Anthony died, and the prosecution as well as potential jurors know that. What has been found, might be more damning to Casey Anthony than the amount of chloroform found in the syringe. How hard will it be for the prosecution to show that the syringe buried near Caylee’s lifeless body was connected to her murder?

No matter what was in that syringe, it will not be difficult for the prosecution to prove that the syringe was connected to Caylee’s death. The fact that it was buried with her body is enough to prove sinister intent.

Caylee Anthony was injected with something. The syringe was found buried by her body, and it is clear that evidence used in her murder was buried with her.

Since Caylee was not a diabetic or required intramuscular injections, the syringe itself is damning evidence against Casey.

Many believe the prosecution is still holding on to its ‘smoking gun’ but unfortunately for the defense, the real blow to Casey’s defense might just be the syringe itself, regardless of what it contained or how much.

The prosecution does not have to prove how Casey Anthony killed Caylee, only that she did it.

The syringe is proof that Caylee’s body was injected with something that killed her or sedated her while she suffocated; therefore the instruments of death were buried alongside her. And don’t forget the duct tape that covered her nose and mouth. It has already been confirmed that Caylee Anthony was murdered. The cause of death is homicide by undetermined means. Whether or not the contents of the syringe are known is meaningless. The syringe alone shows that something was injected into Caylee, and then when she was dead, it was thrown away with her as if she were trash.

The potential jurors will go into trial knowing that the cause of death is undetermined. Will the amount of chloroform and testosterone in the syringe really be enough to set Casey Anthony free or will the syringe be the damning piece of evidence that sends Casey Anthony to the electric chair?

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=765
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:44 am

Do we actually know for sure that Mr. Pipitone's private chemist (un-named at this point) "conducted" a chemical analysis of the contentsin the Gatorade bottle??? My thought is that he read the already published documents of the tests that had been done and came up with his conclusion...None the less...unless we see a document of "chain of posession" of the aforementioned evidence we can draw our own conclusions...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2