Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somer/Haleigh: The Peanut Gallery Is At It Again

2 posters

Go down

Somer/Haleigh: The Peanut Gallery Is At It Again Empty Somer/Haleigh: The Peanut Gallery Is At It Again

Post by FystyAngel Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:54 pm

Somer/Haleigh: The Peanut Gallery Is At It Again

http://www.bloggernews.net/122960

I just received this op-ed piece from TJ Hart. I think he sums up the situation quite well - Simon

I just had to break up another stupid fight on my Twitter site today.

Once again, some in the blogosphere have appointed themselves God and are passing out their judgment on the parents of killed or missing children.

Diena Thompson’s lawyer said the family does not think Somer knew the person who kidnapped and killed her. Investigators said the 7-year-old Somer disappeared on her way home from school in Orange Park, Fla. The search came to a tearful conclusion when her body was discovered in a Georgia landfill days later.

Diena’s been doing a lot of interviews on national TV shows. Now she’s getting criticized by some people for it.

She’s getting hate mail and calls.

“I wonder what kind of person would attack me when I’m already down,” said Diena.

People are calling her a bad mom, among other things, for letting her kids walk home from school.

It is not much different than some of the nasty things some bloggers are saying about the Haleigh Cummings disappearance one county south in the town of Satsuma, FL.

Although there is plenty of suspicion and bizarre behavior to go around involving Haleigh’s family members, there are also those on the internet who as so hateful on all sides of this equation that one would think a civil war involving old ladies swinging purses is about to erupt.

OBSERVATIONS REGARDING THESE TYPES OF PARTICIPANTS:

· Appear to have a distrust of police

· Appear to hatred for men in general

· Appear to revel in the shortcomings of any woman

· Appear to have a strong need to find an alliance of like-minded opinion-makers

· Most don’t even live in area—let alone in the state of Florida.

What has spawned this behavior as of late?

This reporter doesn’t know the answer, but he is very shocked at its existence.

TJ Hart

Director of News and Programming

News/Talk 97.3 The SKY WSKY HD1

97.3 WSKY HD2 Subterranean
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Somer/Haleigh: The Peanut Gallery Is At It Again Empty Re: Somer/Haleigh: The Peanut Gallery Is At It Again

Post by Booklover Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:39 am

My heart, thoughts & prayers go out to Somer's Mom & her family. My heart, thoughts & prayers also go out to all those who are truly grieving for Haleigh. I hope & pray that Haleigh is found soon. Each missing child case is different. No two cases are exactly alike. However, in each & every case, LE looks at the parents first. They also look at the person who was last seen with the child. This is certainly a most sensible & reasonable way of investigating any child's disappearance. Somer/Haleigh: The Peanut Gallery Is At It Again 541830 Somer/Haleigh: The Peanut Gallery Is At It Again 19983 Somer/Haleigh: The Peanut Gallery Is At It Again 585626 Somer/Haleigh: The Peanut Gallery Is At It Again 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down