Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral

+3
Justice4all
khintx
Snaz
7 posters

Go down

George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral Empty George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral

Post by Snaz Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:29 pm

George and Cindy Anthony attend funeral of slain 7 year old

By Drew Petrimoulx
@ October 27, 2009 5:38 PM

George and Cindy Anthony were among the thousands of people that attended the funeral for a 7-year-old girl who was found dead in a South Georgia landfill.

George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral 30ksvhj

Somer Thompson disappeared October 19th while walking home from school. Her body was found by detectives two days later.

Cameras with our sister-station, Channel 9 Eyewitness News, showed the Anthonys walking into the public funeral.

The two became advocates for missing and murdered children after their granddaughter Caylee was found dead in a wooded area near the Anthony home.

George Anthony traveled to Putnam County to help in the search for 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings who went missing in February.

The Anthonys have also started the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation to assist efforts to find missing children.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/10/george-and-cindy-anthony-atten.html

Last edited by Snaz on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral Empty Re: George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral

Post by Snaz Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:31 pm

George, Cindy attend Somer Thompson's funeral
posted by halboedeker on Oct 27, 2009 5:29:52 PM

More than a thousand people attended Somer Thompson's funeral today in Orange Park.

"Some familiar faces showed up to show their support," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt said.

WFTV reporter Ryan Hughes noted that those attendees included George and Cindy Anthony, whose daughter, Casey, is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee. Mark Lunsford, the father of murdered Jessica Lunsford, also attended.

WESH-Channel 2's Amanda Ober said the hour-long service for 7-year-old Somer was simple. "The pastor told several stories about Somer and what a joyful child she was and tried to offer comfort to her family," Ober said.

WFTV's Hughes said, "The pastor remembered Somer and celebrated her life. He encouraged mourners to laugh about the good memories as a child would. Then they sang her favorite song, 'You Are My Sunshine.'"

As for the hunt for Somer's killer, the Clay County sheriff has no suspects and said the crime may not be solved quickly, WFTV's Salt reported.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-george-and-cindy-attend-somer-thompsons-funeral.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral Empty Re: George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral

Post by khintx Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:58 pm

"..........The two became advocates for missing and murdered children after their granddaughter Caylee was found dead in a wooded area near the Anthony home...."

Huh?

"........The Anthonys have also started the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation to assist efforts to find missing children..."

WTF?

I feel a rant coming on. Watch out! It's cookin right now! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:15 pm

OK, kh..... I've braced myself....... go ahead..... let 'er rip!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:19 pm

I hear you KH. It's hard to believe that two people who won't advocate for their own granddaughter are considered advocates for missing and murdered children.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:34 pm

KH, I am with you! It's funny, I had typed out a HUGE rant on this very thing, myself. Then I deleted it because I thought, I'm not really adding anything useful. HA! Guess we are all thinking alike.
In part, what I was thinking is, these two just don't get it! Stay HOME. I mean just the chance of them causing a stir at this little girl's funeral should be enough for them to stop showing up at these funerals and searches.
I also was thinking, as sad as this is to say. they have more in common with a murdered child's family, than a missing child's. Now if they would only come around to admitting they have even more still, in common with families who are dealing with having a family member who murders or commits awful crimes. I'm pretty sure they have support groups for the families who are dealing with this. Go there instead of trying to get face time for their sham of a "foundation"

Ok, guess I said a little more than a little of what I was thinking! Mad
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Tracey......... write it down! Post it in the RC blog. I'm waitin! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!!!! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:47 am

George & Cindy have absolutely no shame. I guess they must miss the media. Rolling Eyes They weren't there for Caylee, and they still continue to betray her! Evil or Very Mad Mad Not only that, they continue to make money from the murder of their only grandchild. They are shameless hypocrites. WHY won't they just go away? George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral 5368 Do they really think that people want to see them? George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral 5368 Mad Evil or Very Mad barf
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:37 am

Booklover says..."George and Cindy have absolutely no shame" You just said a mouthful!!!!!!!

OMGawd!!!! Were they INVITED???? I guess you don't send out invites for funerals but COME ON!!!! Are they gonna go to all the murdered kids' funerals? George better get another suit, they gonna be busy!!!! Suspect
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:26 pm

It is shameless, they support & defend the murderer that threw their beloved granddaughter out like trash. I can't comprehend their reasoning for attending.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:57 am

Dis wrote:Booklover says..."George and Cindy have absolutely no shame" You just said a mouthful!!!!!!!

OMGawd!!!! Were they INVITED???? I guess you don't send out invites for funerals but COME ON!!!! Are they gonna go to all the murdered kids' funerals? George better get another suit, they gonna be busy!!!! Suspect
Hi, Dis! hug I really don't think there is anything that George & Cindy won't do for MONEY & ATTENTION. Mad Evil or Very Mad They didn't deserve Caylee, George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral 643974 and she most certainly did NOT deserve them. I just cannot understand how they can look at themselves in the mirror each day. Shocked affraid Maybe, they've removed all the mirrors from their house? George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral 5368 George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral 541830 George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:03 am

Piper wrote:It is shameless, they support & defend the murderer that threw their beloved granddaughter out like trash. I can't comprehend their reasoning for attending.
Hi, Piper! hug I completely agree with you. Maybe, in their own "sick" minds they think there's a connection because both little girls were thrown away like trash. They fail to "REMEMBER" that it was their own monster daughter who threw away Caylee. They sure do have a convenient memory loss. Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad Crying or Very sad George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral 927100 George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral 541830 George & Cindy Attend Somer Thompson's Funeral 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:05 am

I can't comprehend it either. Will it ever end? Who will put a stop to these monsters? I should say What will put a stop to these monsters? This is sick. George and Cindy~[b]GO HOME!!!!!!!
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down