Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nancy Grace set for daytime TV show

Go down

Nancy Grace set for daytime TV show Empty Nancy Grace set for daytime TV show

Post by Justice4all Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:55 pm

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Stations owners have reached a verdict: Nancy Grace is coming to daytime TV.

CBS TV Distribution has cleared the talk show of the longtime TV host and former prosecutor, "Swift Justice With Nancy Grace," to air daily on stations representing 80 percent of the country.

That makes Grace's show the first confirmed program to join the daytime ranks in fall 2010. "Justice" will air as back-to-back half-hour episodes and has been cleared in 48 of the top 50 markets.

The polarizing talk show host will continue her legal analysis show on HLN. "Justice" will have a more courtroom-style format that's popular in daytime. Grace will take the daytime field a year before CBS TV's top-rated "The Oprah Winfrey Show" exits the landscape.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5B212Z20091203?type=televisionNews
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Nancy Grace set for daytime TV show Empty Re: Nancy Grace set for daytime TV show

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:23 pm

hmmmm... hopefully she will learn to be more impartial and learn the difference between crime and entertainment gossip...

I wonder how she will get away using her show "justice" to talk about Tiger Woods affair/$134.00 ticket, for 45 minutes, and only talk about a missing 21 mother of an infant baby for the very last 6 minutes of the show???????????

Sine the haleigh case, I have really changed my views and opinion on NG.. I used to see her as true advocate, and now I see her as a manipulator and someone who uses her own crime encounter, for ratings to make money ..just like she uses her kids for the same thing... adding a personal touch to her viewers at the expense of her kids.. Why is she still showing their pics on national TV .. she says too much and IMO should not be exposing them ..They are too old now..

Back to top Go down