Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holly Gagne Facing Charges

4 posters

Go down

Holly Gagne Facing Charges Empty Holly Gagne Facing Charges

Post by Snaz Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Casey Anthony Supporter Facing Own Charges

Posted: 6:28 pm EST January 4, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- One of the biggest supporters of Casey Anthony's family, Holly Gagne, is facing her own legal troubles.

Gagne faces felony charges after police say she attacked her husband with a bat.

Read the rest:
Holly Gagne Facing Charges Detail
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Holly Gagne Facing Charges Empty Re: Holly Gagne Facing Charges

Post by Piper Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:12 pm

LOL.........sounds like a Cindy move! aka hammer, waterhose, wood stakes, police tape...
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:14 am

Who is Holly Gagne? I have heard this name before but don't know who she is??
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:02 am

Holly Gagne is just about Cindy's only friend... and a supporter of the Anthonys. She has been inserting herself into this case from early on....

Remember, in the 48 Hrs. segment at the end, there was a little girl in Caylee's room playing on the floor? Well, it has been said that the little girl was Holly's daughter...... so she wasn't REALLY babysitting... she was there to try to make Cindy look good.... it didn't work.

I don't mean to be mean, but Holly is kind of a wacko.... she used to have a lot of videos up on you tube, but with all her problems, she has now taken them down or I would point you to a couple and let you see for yourself....

It is also believed that she was going to be one of the defenses so-called "witnesses", as she has said she has a video taken of the EXACT area where Caylee was found..... she tends to embellish her worth in this case....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:20 pm

snaz, i think a LOT of people in this case have their actual worth embellished... why should this woman be any different?? lol..

i cannot imagine a wacko involved with the anthony family..

and i wouldnt be suprised if she DID have a video of the spot caylee was eventually found... i am SURE that cindy sent her there... BUT.. from the pics i have seen of the area, i think it possible that you could have been standing on top of little caylees remains and not seen a THING..

it doesnt matter HOW many idiots they line up to testify that caylee was not there the entire time... the ACTUAL evidence of roots growing through the bones and the bug evidence will not lie... or tell "mistruths or even half-truths"
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:41 pm

So she's another Joy Wray? Rolling Eyes

I am surprised there are not more wackos connected to the A's! Not that they don't have enough! I read where she had been charged on WFTV but it didn't give any details. If she let Cindy watch her kid she is definitely certifiable. I wouldn't let Cindy watch my pet flea.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:42 pm

You're right randi! Growing roots don't lie!
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Apparently, Holly is being represented by Brad Conway.... what a laugh....

Also, Holly's hearing is scheduled for January 21, 2010, the same date as KC's pre-trial hearing. Holly's hearing is scheduled for 9 a.m., and KC's is at 10 a.m.

Should be a busy day..... Laughing
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:40 pm

She does sound like another Joy Wray! It's the show that never ends, a true circus.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Holly was a guest on Nancy Grace, back on July 29, 2008. This is an exerpt from the transcript from that date:

GRACE: Everybody, joining me right now is a very special guest. This is a dear friend of the entire Anthony family. Holly Gagne, is joining us out of Orlando.

Holly, thank you so much for being with us tonight.

HOLLY GAGNE, FRIEND OF ANTHONY FAMILY: Thanks for having me, Nancy.

GRACE: Holly, I know that the family must be torn apart. They`re hearing bad press, rightfully so, about Casey. And at the same time, they`re desperately trying to find Caylee. They must be completely wrenched apart.

GAGNE: That`s an understatement, Nancy. No one prepares you for this. There is no book, there is no teacher, there is -- that`s like me saying to you, well, how would you react if your daughter was taken or your daughter was in jail? They are flying by the seat of their pants, for lack of a better word. Every day it is a living, breathing nightmare. I can barely function in my home and it`s not my family member.

GRACE: When is the last time that you saw or spoke to Casey?

GAGNE: I spoke with her the tail end of `07. I spoke with her -- she came by my home, she and Caylee. They`d stopped in just, you know, every few months to say hi. And I also -- she also called me and invited my daughter and I to the park.

GRACE: Did you -- have you ever heard of this nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez?

GAGNE: I had never heard the name, but when Casey came to my home at the tail end of `07, she had told me that there had been someone taking care of her. There was never a name given. And I knew that she had -- you use the word nanny, and I know when you hear that word, you think paying someone.

I look at it more it was a baby-sitter or a caregiver, because I had also kept Caylee sometimes.

GRACE: Right.

GAGNE: And there was never any money exchanged.

GRACE: Well, that is the word she used, that`s why I have.

GAGNE: OK.

GRACE: . have been using it as well.

So long story short, neither the grandmother, the -- the grandmother, the grandfather, you, nobody has ever seen the nanny?

GAGNE: Not to my knowledge. I can only speak for myself. I`ve never seen her, no.

GRACE: Did she represent to you that she had a job?

GAGNE: When I kept Caylee, I know she was employed at Universal. Now when I saw her last year that never came up.

GRACE: What do you think has happened to Caylee?

GAGNE: I can tell you what I don`t know, and I can tell America what I know about Casey as a mother. The mother that I know, the friend that I was neighbors with and that I`ve known for over six years, believe it or not, in all this craziness, is -- was and is a loving, caring mother.

Now she`s not a ditzy mother. She never portrayed being a young mother, what you`d think as a teen. She was very, just, detailed, reading to her child. When I would baby-sit her down to little things.

GRACE: So a good mother, a great mother.

GAGNE: Well, I have a pretty high standard of being a mother. I`d say she was a good mother -- I`d say she was a good mother.

GRACE: Everyone, with us tonight -- and we`re taking your calls -- Holly Gagne, very dear friend of the Anthony family.

-----------------------------------

2nd clip:

GRACE: In nightclubs and discos, that`s almost the extent of her search for her little girl, according to sources.

Back out to Anthony family friend, joining us tonight, Holly Gagne is with us.

Holly, you stated that Caylee was a good mother. Why not great?

GAGNE: Well, I just had a very high standard, and I guess I`m a little cocky, because I think I`m a great mother. So I don`t anyone`s as good as me, to be honest with you.

GRACE: How is her family reacting to all of her lies about the simplest things?

GAGNE: Nancy, I`m going to say this, you`re a mother, I`m a mother, and you`re going to defend your child because that`s all you know. You gave birth, you`ve raised this child, they are a very close family.

We were their neighbors. I mean, always together, and you`re going to defend your child. There`s just -- I don`t -- your mind can`t conceive that and they believe her in their hearts, and so that`s why.

GRACE: Do they believe that Caylee is still alive?

GAGNE: 185 million percent yes.

GRACE: OK, I`m going to ignore the 185 million thing but why, why do they believe that she`s alive at this juncture?

I mean the whole thing with the nanny -- she doesn`t exist. The nanny doesn`t exist. I know that`s hard to take in, but it`s a harsh reality, that`s the truth. That we know right now. I mean, maybe that will all change tomorrow, but it looks like she doesn`t exist.

GAGNE: OK, it looks like. Until that has been proven, they are going to believe their daughter. And you just said it. It may still be true. So until then, they`re going to believe her daughter, and that`s why I said what I said.

GRACE: Yes. Were you surprised when you found out that so many things she said were just lies?

GAGNE: Absolutely. I was devastated.

GRACE: Why? Did she have a history of lying? And did anyone know she had a history of lying?

GAGNE: I had never been a part of that, and so.

GRACE: Yes.

GAGNE: . so the reason I was so shocked and because that`s just not the Casey that I know. The Casey that I`ve seen, that`s been in my home, that`s babysat my own children. That`s just not who I know, Nancy.

GRACE: What was their reaction to Casey racking up about $45,000 worth of credit card debt on her mom`s credit cards?

GAGNE: I have not spoken to them about that at all. That has -- I`ve not.

GRACE: You know what, I understand, because in light of the fact she`s in jail, Caylee is missing, the credit cards seem so unimportant right now. But it seems to me that looking at where she spent all that money and what she was spending it on could be probative as to where Caylee may be tonight.

lhttp://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/29/ng.01.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:50 pm

GRACE: Do they believe that Caylee is still alive?

GAGNE: 185 million percent yes.

GRACE: OK, I`m going to ignore the 185 million thing but why, why do they believe that she`s alive at this juncture?

Laughing
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:06 pm

hold up... wait a minute..

this woman cannot be represented by brad conway.. at least not if they plan to use her as a witness a trial... that my friends is a true conflict of interest if i have ever seen one...

can anyone say... witness tampering..

a lawyer for the parents of a murder victim should NEVER be allowed to have contact with/let alone represent a key witness for the defense.. especially in a situation where "the truth and this family are strangers" (gotta give props to stan the man for that one...) LOVE IT!!
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Nancy is funny huh Piper? LOL Hubby always laughs at her facial expressions. She's classic. I don't remember this woman. I am gonna see if I can find some video to refresh my memory later. It bugs me that I don't remember her but she sounds like one of them so maybe I thought she was related...LOL

Thanks for posting those transcripts Snaz. That was a good place to start.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:33 pm

As much as Nancy can drive me crazy, she does get in some good digs. I don't remember this GagMe woman either.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Your are very welcome, Dis.

And Randi, my guess is she is currently OFF the defense's witness list..... soon they won't have ANY witnesses left, credible or otherwise. I guess they always have the loony Joy Wray..... Very Happy
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down