Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy's charges......LMAO!!!

3 posters

Go down

Tommy's charges......LMAO!!! Empty Tommy's charges......LMAO!!!

Post by FystyAngel Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:05 am

Talk about STUPID! Laughing

Many times I will post new articles without having time to actually READ them. Tommy's new charges is definately one of those times. When I just read these new charges, I swear, I about pissed my panties! Is this dumbass completely STUPID??? OK, I know that you must be one short of a full deck to be a thief, to begin with but come on! This guy is REALLY REALLY stupid. Can you imagine? 2 bottles of Dawn Dishsoap....1 bottle of Soft Soap.....2 Scotchbrite cleaning pads...(amoung other things but what in the hell??? A CLEAN THIEF??? Laughing roflao What a MORON!
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Tommy's charges......LMAO!!! Empty Re: Tommy's charges......LMAO!!!

Post by Piper Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 am

Are you kidding me?

This one's for you Tommy Boy:

Tommy's charges......LMAO!!! A-clea10

Laughing
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:35 pm

No, I'm not kidding Piper. When I read the reports, I was laughing so hard. He also took towels! Bath towels! What a freak. LOL
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:02 pm

What a maroon! roflao
KariBear
KariBear

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:11 pm

I remember seeing this, AJ. And the story of cousin Joe sleeping in his clothes, which was not normal behavior for him according to the family. And that he left town immediately was extremely suspicious. I haven't heard anything else about the red truck and it seemed LE cleared cousin Joe early on. I always felt they cleared him too quickly myself, but for some reason LE felt confident he was not involved. I would certainly hope that the red truck was found and processed.......but I have no idea. And Misty seems certain that if one was involved, so was the other. And the van scratches must have been deep, Misty said even pieces of bushes were stuck up on the van. Surely, there were soil and vegetation tests done???

"Joe is a cousin that was visiting and left right after Haleigh went missing. A gun was stolen from the Cumming's home and Joe was suspected. However, we are now aware that Misty's brother Hank Jr. steals guns and the gun was found at his home. It has been said that Joe has "mental problems, and that he has them bad" by Misty. She also says he "messed" with her when she was a child. Ron Cumming's has expressed concern that Joe told him he enjoyed torture of animals and feeding animals to gators."