Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hendrix Doctor Calls Murder Claim 'Plausible'

2 posters

Go down

Hendrix Doctor Calls Murder Claim 'Plausible' Empty Hendrix Doctor Calls Murder Claim 'Plausible'

Post by Justice4all Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:53 am

A former roadie's claim that rock legend Jimi Hendrix was murdered by a former manager was given some validation by the doctor who attempted to save the guitar virtuoso's life that night. John Bannister says the allegations made in James "Tappy" Wright's book 'Rock Roadie' "sounded plausible because of the volume of wine" found both in and on Hendrix's body.
Read More: http://www.spinner.com/2009/07/21/hendrix-doctor-calls-murder-claim-plausible/

The allegations mentioned in the article are that Hendrix's manager had him killed because he feared that Hendrix was going to replace him.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Hendrix Doctor Calls Murder Claim 'Plausible' Empty Re: Hendrix Doctor Calls Murder Claim 'Plausible'

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Wonder why it has taken so long for the former roadie to finally talk? A case of if I can't have him no one can? Kind of like Serena being murdered by her fan club pres.. Just think of the loss to music, seems worse if true he had been murdered. Thx for the article.

Back to top Go down

Hendrix Doctor Calls Murder Claim 'Plausible' Empty Re: Hendrix Doctor Calls Murder Claim 'Plausible'

Post by babbette Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:38 pm

This story was really shocking to me. I had heard talk of conspiracy (just like when any famous person dies) but the way the doctor described Jimi when he got to the hospital was just awful. It was said that he had taken prescription drugs and drank a lot of wine. When he got to E.R. tho, they said he had wine in his hair, his clothes were soaked. He had wine in his throat and In His Lungs. So it really could have been that those guys forced him to take the drugs and drowned him in the wine, so it would just look like he was partying. Jealousy and greed do horrible things to people.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:47 pm

LoveDogs wrote:Wonder why it has taken so long for the former roadie to finally talk?

To keep from getting killed I imagine. lol

Last edited by Justice4all on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed quote)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down