Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marinade Dave Strikes Back

+6
Cali
randilynn
Estee
Piper
LottieM
khintx
10 posters

Go down

Marinade Dave Strikes Back Empty Marinade Dave Strikes Back

Post by khintx Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:48 am

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

LOL. Dave is a nice guy. A really nice guy. He's been getting a lot of grief lately. I really enjoyed this article which is uncharacteristically pithy and sarcastic of Casey Anthony and her defense team. Hey, the guy needed to let off some steam! I give him a free pass on this one! kh

My Dearest Muffin
April 19, 2010 ยท 217 Comments
Since Casey’s defense smeared me as a pro-prosecution puppet, I might as well take on that role for now. It’s funny, too, because I was always cast as a goon for the defense by some of the blogs.

Dear Muffin,

You stupid twit. You had your cake and wanted to eat it, too, just like you’ve had it all your life. Well, guess what? You “done run outta cake” as your new Grandpa Cheney Bricklayer would be saying had he not turned an about-face and squeezed his flabby-scabby butt next to yours. Oh yes, there’s no doubt in my mind who came up with this brilliantly stupid notion to unseat your best chance at remaining alive for years to come. Yup, you sure know how to pick ‘em. Bricklayer, you and Jose Pimpdaddy are going to rue the day you pointed your finger at Judge Stan Strickland, the fairest judge in all the land, and whispered to “make him stop.” Well, you made him stop alright, but you created a monster.

You and your team of craptorneys are really going to have it tough from now on, a lot tougher because Chief Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. is a no-nonsense judge who will squash you like the low-life cockroach you really are. There won’t even be a carcass by the time he gets done with you. I just can’t wait until the day you try to pull off another stunt like this because you just used your last Get Out of Jail card and you ain’t even remotely close to seeing and breathing the same freedom as me.

You wanna know something else? Also gone are those days when I treated you fair and civilized, just like Judge Strickland said on live TV. You and your buffoons are up against a well-known judge who will not tolerate those silly courtroom antics you are famous for, and you might as well get used to filing proper motions.

Speaking of motions, I had to laugh at the ones you just submitted for dismissal. What’s this? Florida’s capital sentencing procedure is unconstitutional? Therefore death is not a possible sentence? And what about your claim that prosecutors decided to seek the death penalty just to make it so expensive for you to defend herself? DUH, you have a dream team that’s going to get creamed and you blame it on costing too much money for pro bono work? Nonsense! Face the music, you’re charged with a heinous crime and ordering Belvin Perry to make it stop is not going to make it stop. Trust me on this one. I can see the handwriting on the wall… the state didn’t spend enough money on you, therefore, as you sit there in a snit, the jury must acquit. Right.

You take the cake with the one claiming sexism. Where is Betty Friedan when you need her? Researchers have found that when women defy traditional gender stereotypes, and commit ‘men-type’ crimes, they are punished more severely than comparable male offenders. HAH! I hope you brought plenty of footnotes along with that one. By the way, tell your attorney that ‘men-type’ is an extremely sexist term.

In closing, I must say congratulations, Casey! You rolled snake-eyes. Although you managed to get your best chance judge to give you a Community Chest filled with State money, you will never pass Go again and you will never collect $200 by the only means you know how – by stealing it.

Is it OK to ask you for a small favor before I go? Please ask that pompous, bombastic windbag of yours if he ever paid off that million dollar bet he made. Actually, never mind, because he didn’t, and he’s the laughing-stock of the Orlando legal community. That should tell you something about his character, and in the end, when the jury returns with a verdict, he will end his career with the biggest flop of his life. Banished and tarnished, just like you tried and failed to do with the judge.

You know, I have always been against the death penalty, but in your case, I may just have to change my mind. Indeed, as Judge Strickland wrote, the irony is rich and you are much poorer for it. He may be off this case, but I am not, and you ain’t heard nothin’ yet. You went from Strickland to stricter. Wrong move.

SINcerely,

Marinade Dave

P.S. Write back. I gave Pimpdaddy my business card. I’d love to hear your side of the story.
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Marinade Dave Strikes Back Empty Re: Marinade Dave Strikes Back

Post by LottieM Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:59 am

That's disturbing! His anger reminds me of a jilted lover! LOL

Here's what I see: Dave is mad at Casey and her defense team because HE had to stupidly brag about a friendly relationship with Judge Strickland, which he exaggerated in the first place because he's such a self-important guy.

Note to Dave: YOU did it, man! And you're not a scapegoat, btw, because the defense is not lying about you! They took what YOU put out there for them and used it, but you could have kept your braggart mouth shut, not posted about it on your blog and this probably wouldn't have happened. But you couldn't do that, could you? You just HAD to let your readers know how cool you are to have received a personal call from Judge Strickland, thus your blog is about YOU and your need to feel like a hotshot! And you got what you went after, so STFU! If anyone is a scapegoat here, it the defense team being scapegoated for what you did.

Hmmm....I think I'll go register at Dave's place and give that whinyass a piece of my mind! LOL

ETA: I just put this post over there on his blog. It's awaiting moderation! Let's see if he lets it go through! I doubt he will and will be shocked if he does. I can see him now going shut up shut up shut up and using his powers to erase me. Marinade Dave Strikes Back 647788

Last edited by LottieM on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:08 am

LOL Lottie. You don't need to register you can just pop in. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:12 am

I wondered what he'd come back with! Laughing
You couldn't make this stuff up!
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:27 am

Lottie...don't feel bad about waiting moderation...Everyone's first post on a wordpress site awaits moderation...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Well, Davie hasn't had time, I suppose, to moderate my first post and put it up, but I've been able to post now without moderation and I must say...I called him out on a misleading statement he made in his OP and he said he would change it....he did, and now he denies editing it! What a Marinade Dave Strikes Back 916266

OH wonderful! I've been banned! LOL
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:22 pm

In all fairness, MD was not cited for inappropriate behavior, Judge S was. I hate it has gone this way. It's a real shame. I am still a fan of MD. We all have our opinions, I'm glad to be able to hear all sides. So don't let this stop you from sharing yours!!!!!!! xxoo kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:37 pm

i have a little bit of a different take on what happened here. ..

MD posted about his "meeting" with strickland because it was IN COURT, the cameras were STILL ON, and the room was still occupied by both the state and the defense.. he didnt see anything wrong with it, because there wasnt..

the PI that the defense sent, was no doubt a smooth talker, and could get anyone to say just about anything they wanted them too, without them even knowing what was going on... you know the type, we all know at least one!

MD said some things that were prob embellished a bit, and it was edited for content, to make it appear worse than it really was..

defense thought they had something here, to be able to re-argue motions that were ill prepared prior. so they ran with it..

i feel that it was a blessing to JS to get RID of this case.. he is NOT known as a tough judge, and this one REALLY needs one!! so, when the motion to recuse came across his desk, it was prob seen as an opportunity to pass it on... i am SURE he knew who would be his replacement. and was happy to oblige the defense on this one.

it will be interesting to see the true ramifications of this choice the defense has made. i HOPE that it doesnt delay things too much, from my understanding the new judge is diligently reading up on all that has taken place to be ready to continue where left off.. maybe he will see to it that there are NO MORE delays!!
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:44 pm

I admire Judge Strickland and he was very patient and lenient with the defense attorneys. The defense used every excuse they could think of to stall this trial, and when they ran out of excuses they foundf a way to boot out Strickland and start over with a new judge. If defense thinks they are going to waste as much time with the new judge, it seems that they have made a huge mistake. The new no-nonsense judge is not going to tolerate their stalloing tactics and mindless motions.
If the trial had proceeded at it's snails pace, it is a sure bet that at the end of the trial defense would have claimed that JS was biased.
I am hopeful that this new judge will kick ass.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Randy and Cali~ I agree. I truly think the defense has made a serious error in judgement and that they will soon regret this (and a multitude of other) motions that they have filed. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:11 pm

I don't blame Marinade Dave for this. He took an interest in the case and because he lives in the area, he can go the remains site or sit in on a hearing anytime he wants. He has been sharing a local perspective with readers for well over a year and had every right to attend the hearings and blog about them.

Dave was on his way out of the courtroom minding his own business when Judge Strickland sent a bailiff after him to invite him over to the bench for a discussion. If Judge Strickland read Dave's blog, he had to realize that the main purpose for Dave attending the hearings was to blog about them, and he probably realized that the conversation would be blogged about and didn't think it was a big deal. Dave didn't go in looking for a conversation with Judge Strickland, but I believe if Dave knew their discussion was going to cause a firestorm which would eventually get Judge Strickland removed, he never would have blogged about it.

When all is said and done, I don't think any of this is going to change the outcome of the case. It might speed up the process since the new judge is tough and doesn't have patience for nonsense.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:37 pm

I firmly believe that MarinadeDave is the "Kronk de jour."
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:02 pm

I agree..... this was an unfortunate situation all the way around, and I hate to see Judge Strickland go. But I think with this new, no-nonsense judge, we will ultimately have the exact same outcome.......

Guilty of first degree murder.

JMO
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:29 am

I really cannot believe what I am reading here. First, JS invited MD over for a chat. It was not MD's fault for that/ Second, how many of you have read the post concerning the waffle breakfast? Those that have used that in a negative way must never been taught the meaning of sarcasm. I thought it was amusing, and at no time did I think he was serious. Perhaps more energy by you people can be used in more constructive ways.
Beast
Beast

http://djxtreme.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:08 am

Beast, just so you are aware.... everyone who posts here is welcome to post their own opinion, regardless of what their opinion is.... that includes you.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:12 am

i dont recall saying anything to the contrary praise
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:24 am

Beast, maybe I misread/misunderstood your post. If so, I apologize. We just want everyone to know everyone here is free to post their opinion.

Maybe you can clarify what you meant by:

Perhaps more energy by you people can be used in more constructive ways.

Thanks.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:32 am

I'd be pleased to. Expressing my opinion that the derogatory comments made against MD were not only undeserved and the level of hatred absurd. In no way did I say that anyone does not have the right to say it. So expressing my opinion that the energy would be better served going after say, signing this http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/change-sex-offender-laws/
rather than creating a petition to remove a blogger who is funny enough just doing the same thing that you are ensuring is allowed. :)
In the future I will endeavor to make sure none of my posts can be even slightly taken to be offensive in any way.
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:03 pm

Actually, I think Caylee had a hand in this. She had God send Marinade Dave into that courtroom that day. And God had Judge Strickland call him over to talk.

Then, God had Bozo ask for Stickland to step down, and look what he got. He got a judge who will not give in to the defense on every motion they present, and with Judge Perry, Caylee and God (and all of us) will get the justice we are looking for on Caylee's behalf.

sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:18 pm

I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean when you refer to "the level of hatred" and you "can't believe what you are reading here." One or two people had negative comments about MD. Some defended him and his actions.

Everyone who posts here is free to post their opinion, so if they are angry about what happened with MD and JS, it is their right to post such... or anything else they feel.

Since you have recently joined our site, I'm not sure you would actually know if anyone here has signed the petition to change sex offender laws. In fact, I know of several here who have done just that.

If anyone here "created a petition to remove a blogger"... well, I must have missed that. No where on this thread do I even see a reference to that particular petition. Maybe you are confusing our site with another?

We are happy to have you here to post your opinion, but please refrain from criticizing our members because you feel they have been unfair to MD. They are free to post their feelings about what happened, just the same as you are.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:31 pm

I agree mama. JP is more likely to render the result least favored by Mr. Baez.
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:30 pm

xxxxxxxx
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down