Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1

+15
KariBear
TigerMom
JAG
MissMonkey
ou812
khintx
LottieM
Piper
Taxes101
Snaz
FystyAngel
Cali
Julie
sitemama
Justice4all
19 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1

Post by Julie Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:42 am

You're welcome AJ. Read this one too. I wonder if this is accurate or one of those rumor stories?

Kyron Horman's Stepmom Under Scrutiny in Missing Child Case

Updated: one minute ago

(June 18) -- The search for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman is now focused on the boy's stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman.

Two weeks after the little boy disappeared from his Oregon elementary school, Willamette Week reports that investigators have determined that Moulton Horman was not where she said she was on the day her stepson vanished.

Police say Moulton Horman's cell phone records show that on June 4, the day Kyron was last seen, she was on Sauvie Island, five miles from Kyron's school. Rescuers have been combing that island for any signs of the second-grader since June 10.

Willamette Week, citing unnamed law-enforcement officials "from agencies at the city, county and federal level," says Moulton Horman raised suspicions almost immediately for having claimed to have gone to the gym after reporting Kyron missing.

"Hitting the gym," she wrote on her Facebook wall that morning.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/kyron-hormans-stepmom-terri-moulton-horman-under-scrutiny-in-missing-child-case/19521940
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:09 pm

I think Mark Klaas said it best when he said (paraphrasing) that in any abduction case, a criminal investigation as well as a physical search should be conducted simultaneously... I really wish LE in this country would wake up and LISTEN to this man - This man could single handedly transform our nations LE!!! He repeatedly points out that our Amber Alert system is broken, which it is - and I think we would all be wise to sit up and pay attn when he speaks, but none moreso than LE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Agreed Tish.. Mark Klaas consistently says the right things!

Julie,

Thanks for posting that article and it is quoting LE.. I guess I am surprised that LE wud have just handed over this tidbit of info and also very surprised that if Terri really had not been at the gym (if in fact that is where she had said she was) ..one wud think that either a person at the gym lied to LE where they just established that now...as you wud think her phone records wud have become available from the 2nd day...

If they did not receive them until now where this information is true, it tells me that LE dropped the ball from the get go by not calling it criminal untilk the other day. If this is the case, then LE must have waited until they classified it criminal, and only requested her records a few days ago which imo is horrible...

It sounds like had LE treated and called this investigation criminal, and done both simultaneously, (like MK said)..then Kyron may have been able to have been found much sooner without giving the nation all kinmds of time to start rumours and assess ppl where they may end up saying ..see we were right..only for the next time where ppl will continue to think the worst...

I can only pray the article is wrong....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:50 pm

http://www.king5.com/news/Police-ask-for-info-about-Kyron-Hormans-stepmom-96672629.html

Stepmom of missing boy has second polygraph

by Associated Press
KING5.com
Posted on June 18, 2010 at 12:10 PM
Updated today at 12:43 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Investigators trying to find missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman have released a flier asking the public if they saw the boy’s stepmother near Skyline School on the day he vanished.

The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office also wants to know if anyone saw Terri Horman’s white pickup at or near Skyline on June 4 -- the day of the disappearance.

The sheriff’s office has not described Terri Horman as a person of interest in the case.

The 7-year-old went missing after a morning science fair. His absence was reported that afternoon, when he failed to return home on a school bus and his stepmother contacted the school.

Meanwhile, the case will be featured on "America's Most Wanted" this weekend while searchers continue to focus on areas in and around Sauvie Island.

From KGW's Sky 8 helicopter, searchers in wetsuits were seen moving through waist-high water while someone on shore provided directions. A dive team searched swamps and ponds around the rural NW Portland area, and crews also searched around the Multnomah Channel. Investigators would not say what led them to this area, but they've searched the island now for nearly a week.

This week's issue of "People" magazine also shows a photo of Kyron on the cover and features an article about his case. In addition, 30 billboards were going up across Oregon with Kyron's photo and tipline. Police hope the extra attention will bring even more tips and clues for them to follow up on.

Police said the tips continue to pour in, but stopped short of sharing specifics.

Hoping to spark someone's memory and get new tips in the case, police recently created and circulated photos of Kyron without his glasses. The hope was that it would help people see what Kyron would look like if he was no longer wearing them. They also previously shared photos of Kyron's glasses and replicas of the clothing he was wearing when he disappeared.

While strangers continued to try and reach out in any way possible, police warned that scammers were targeting some people by asking for donations to a bogus support fund. Anyone approached in person or over the phone for donations should first check with police to determine if they're legitimate.

On Monday, the lead officer in the investigation into Kyron Horman’s disappearance vowed to stay on the case until it’s solved, despite scaling back search operations.

“This will not become a cold case for us,” Capt. Jason Gates promised during the Monday morning press conference.

On Sunday, authorities announced that the search and rescue operation had officially transformed into a criminal investigation after 10 days of searching with no sign of Kyron.

$25,000 reward offered

An emotional Sheriff Dan Staton announced a $25,000 reward for any information that leads to the location of Kyron.

"The investigation is going in many directions and the criminal investigation is a natural progression," said Staton.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Wow, I'm a little confused. He was at the school, so was she. The classmate spoke to Kyron after Mom left, right?
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:04 pm

so this article doesnt say anything about phone records or the gym...

I wonder if that part is rumour on account that LE have asked for ppl to come forward if they saw Terri or the truck?

I hope LE are asking the public as part of routine, and not innuendo where they have no one else to suspect so better go witrh the last known reason..

If she did lie about her whereabouts and it has been confirmed to LE, I cant see why they dont arrest her for obstruction..

I willl not be surprised if they have no good reason to suspect Terri. It cud be obnly cuz they have no one else..

If she has lied, then she shud not be afforded the comfort of her family home and shud be in jail.... Lying is lying and we saw how KC lied thru her teeth and then all the red flags came in one by one.... it was immediate though.. it didnt take 2 weeks though and it was criminal right away...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Piper wrote:Wow, I'm a little confused. He was at the school, so was she. The classmate spoke to Kyron after Mom left, right?

Piper..that is what was reportewd by the other childs gramma...

I am confused too.. Is this just LE going on a "hunch" or do they have evidence (phone records etc to show she has been lying..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:40 pm

To come out and ask the public if they saw the mother at the school or her truck at the school or on Suavie Island is very bold to me - it implicates her w/o them having to come right out and implicate her, you know what I mean?
I wonder if cell phone pings have placed her in places that contradict her story? This case puzzles me
We usually only see them ask for information from the public like this when they are already quite certain but are they falling back on the stepmother only because they have no other leads?

Back to top Go down

Post by MissMonkey Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:05 pm

I think they are asking people if they saw her at the school to see if anyone saw her after the time she says she was there and took the photo. From what I've been reading LE says that her account of where she was does not match her cell phone records, which place her at Sauvie Island.

Though why they are asking if anyone saw her in the white truck that they said was not part of the investigation and only towed because it wouldn't start, confuses me.

Also, the FB update about the gym was supposedly after she reported him missing and after they were told to go about as normal. But seriously, did you have to update FB? You could have left it as is. And what is "normal" when your child goes missing!? I sure as hell don't see myself saying "well DS didn't come home today, let's pump some iron to take our mind off of things".

My question is where the 18 month old was that day. There isn't much mention of her at all and I don't see someone taking a toddler along to abduct their own stepson. Or have I missed something along the way?

MissMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by MissMonkey Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Here is a link to the flyer/form that LE mentioned in a press conference they just held. It has photos of Kyron, Terri and the white truck and asks whether anyone at the school saw her, him or the truck that day.

Yet they haven't come out and said she is a POI?

Still confused here.

PDF LE Questionnaire re 4 June Sightings at Skyline School

MissMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:29 pm

I'm going to be chewed up and spit out for this comment, but I'm going to make it anyway...

I forgot about the 18 mo old - IF that 18 mo old is as talkative as mine were - and if she was w/ mommy and mommy was involved, she might in her own limited vocabulary be saying things that might tip off family members. I know that anything she says would not be admissable in court by any means - but I dont' think it would be impossible that the child could help provide missing links either way, in favor of or against the step mothers innocence. She might also be talking about things that she DID do w/ her mother that day that don't include kidnapping or staging her brother's disappearance... IDK - I'm so confused now. I really believed in this mothers innocence - or at least in not publicly sentencing her based only on her actions and reactions. IF there is evidence to PROVE she was involved - I still stand by my statements of not trying her in the court of public opinion - let the evidence or lack thereof speak for itself, and I still hope that LE does not have blinders on and that while they may be looking closely at family members and cannot rule any of them out, that they also run a parallel investigation into a stranger abduction theory as well. It reminds me so much of the Leah Freeman case as well... so sad.

Last edited by tish on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:47 pm

This is the first I've heard of his uncle being a convicted child molester! where was he when all this went down?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/kyron-horman-plea-missing-endangered-billboard-campaign/story?id=10955255

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:52 am

Very long article... interesting- and at least it came from a legit news outlet.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

Gotta run! Be back later!
kh

PS: Tish~ No chewing up and spitting out here! I enjoy your comments. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:45 am

I just can't understand why the media prints the same stories over and over. I guess because there is nothing new happening, and they just want to keep Kyron's pix and name out there. But there is one thing that I just don't understand, and the media is not the only one doing this. In all blogging sites, everybody is doing it.

1. CA & GA are being criticized for being out in the public and on TV giving interviews constantly for the past 2 years.

2. The Horman family is being criticized for not publicly giving interviews. When the first article mentioned them staying out of the limelight, I thought maybe it's because the Anthony's had been criticized so much.

I don't really know what I would do, but even when your child is missing or dead, your life has to go on. When there is a high profile case like the many we have seen, the media is always hounding the families, trying to get them to talk and sticking cameras in their faces when ever they come out of their homes.

As far as the step-mother going to the gym, what is wrong with that? I was watching a TV program yesterday and they were talking to a woman whose 5 month old baby had been killed. They asked her why she went into her office 2 days later, even before the funeral. She said she was working on a multi-million dollar deal and she could do something about that, but she couldn't do anything about her baby being dead. The doctor on the program said there was nothing wrong in her actions, that everyone deals with sorrow in different ways, and there is no correct way. But the most important thing is to carry on with your life as you see fit while the investigation is ongoing.

As far as someone interviewing an 18 month old baby???? Maybe if they had talked with this child the very day Kyron disappeared, she may have been able to tell what she and mommy did that day. But after a couple of days, the child would not be able to remember what day they did anything.

Sorry for just a long post, and I will step down off my soapbox at this time.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:44 am

Video from kh's link. Terri Horman is scheduled to take another polygraph today.

Kyron Horman Investigation Day 15

Last edited by Piper on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:53 am

MissMonkey asked where her toddler was that day, I haven't heard any mention of her either.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:17 am

The stepmom is taking another polygraph? What was up with the first one?

I still keep thinking about the many ways Terri could have gotten Kyron out of that school after taking his picture there. It was only 8:30ish and they had until 10 for him to be in class. So she shows up with him, as if nothing is wrong, then it could be something like 'oh Kyron honey, we forgot something at home, let's go get it and come back since we still have time'.

I think it's really odd that Kyron didn't hang out at the Science Fair looking at the other exhibits as long as he could. Just sayin'....he left early for a reason and I don't think it would have been his idea.

Then she goes to that island? Did she take Kyron there under the pretense to find an actual frog to take back and enhance his exhibit? A little kid might fall for that. If she did something like that, and did him in there, it's possible she disposed of him somewhere else. Where did she go after her island visit I wonder?

I just feel Terri did it, as I've said before and will keep saying until LE finds out otherwise.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:34 am

In the link the kh posted Terri's friend talks about it. I don't have a clue as to what happened. I am assuming her cell phone pinged at the island. Could be she was on her phone driving and it picked it up, I don't know. It just doesn't make any sense to me that she would take him out of the school after the science fair. Another boy talked to him after she left. A lot of questions..........hopefully there will be some answers soon. I hope Kyron is found safe and sound. Everyone is and should be considered suspect until all the facts are clear. Many people feel as you do Lottie. I'm holding out for more information. I'm hoping and praying it wasn't her. It's a dark thought and I'm not ready to go there. But anything is possible.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:51 pm

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

Another long article..... goes into great detail about the family history/dynamics (more than I would want out there if it was me, I can tell ya that!).

Excluded from this newpaper's account is Terri's "past involvement in women's body building", which is being widely reported at other chat sites along with this picture (which is supposedly Terri only 5 years or so ago): [I have not found a single credible news outlet that has reported any such thing]

Photobucket

So while they argue over theories that she went into a 'roid rage' and killed poor Kyron because he was keeping her from getting back into shape for a contest in July (I've seen the current pictures of Terri and she has as much of a chance of competing in a women's body building championship in two weeks as I do)..... These websleuthing braniacs are also explaining patiently to the simpler minded members/visitors of the chat that it must have been Terri's deep seated psychological need to have a "perfect family just like her perfect body" (also widely being reported are the unsubstantiated reports that Kyron suffered with Asperger's Syndrome) and that is the true reason she did Kyron in.

So, iin general, the bloggers have it all figured out..... they're just waiting for LE and the newpapers to catch up with em!

Personally, I am adopting a wait and see posture on the whole shabang. I am shocked to see this stuff out there....... and sad too.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Friend: Stepmom of missing boy to take polygraph

The Associated Press
June 19, 2010

PORTLAND — The stepmother of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman is scheduled to take a second polygraph test today, a friend of the woman told The Oregonian newspaper.

Jaymie Finster, who has known Terri Horman since junior high, said Horman already took one polygraph test and is scheduled for a second. She said Horman is “not very happy about it.”

She said Horman is “tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she’s been getting,” and that Horman and her husband, Kaine Horman, are both exhausted as the investigation continues into a third week.

The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office declined to confirm the friend’s claim and won’t say who has or has not been given a lie-detector test. Finster did not immediately return a phone call from The Associated Press.

Kyron Horman, a 7-year-old Portland boy, vanished June 4. The stepmother has figured prominently in the investigation because authorities say she was the last known person to see him alive. Investigators, however, have not called her a suspect or a person-of-interest.

On Friday, the sheriff’s office put photos of Horman, and the type of pickup she was driving the day Kyron disappeared, on fliers seeking information on the missing child.
Investigators said Horman, 40, told them she last saw Kyron at 8:45 a.m. June 4 as he walked to his classroom after the two had toured the Skyline School science fair. Kyron was later marked absent.

Finster told The Oregonian that Horman alerted Kyron’s teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11. Finster said that when Kyron didn’t show up at the bus the afternoon of June 4, Horman talked to the teacher who said she thought that Horman had taken Kyron to the doctor that day.

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20100619/UPDATE/100619011
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:42 pm

No problem with the long post Sitemama. We are all here to make posts and discuss things. It's gets pretty boring when people remain silent. I don't think there is any right way to act when your child is missing. It seems like you will be criticized no matter what. I even saw Somer Thompson's mom get criticized for having a big mouth. I didn't see anything wrong with how she handled things and what she said in TV interviews. I remember that Victoria Stafford's mom was also criticized and under suspicion by many bloggers before the real killers were caught.

I agree that going to the gym doesn't make Kyron's stepmom guilty. We all handle difficult situations in different ways.

There might be a problem if Terri's cell phone pings don't match up with what she told police, but I like to take a wait and see approach to most of these cases unless it is obvious what happened. People can speculate that Terri went into roid rage and killed Kyron, but we don't even know that he's dead or that she is the one who killed him. If she did, we can only speculate what the reason was.

I hope and pray that Kyron is found alive and well when all is said and done.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:18 am

Kyron Horman update: Read statement by Captain Gates on rumors and Terri Horman

June 19, 9:28 PM
Examiner
Charisse Van Horn

The search for Kyron Horman continues as the case has shifted from a search and rescue to a criminal investigation. With news that the case has now focused on Terri Horman and her whereabouts the day Kyron vanished, rumors have circulated the Internet and social media sites.

Several days ago, one media outlet falsely reported that Kyron Horman had been found. This rumor was false and many in the public’s hopes were quickly dashed. Captain Gates of the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office released a statement addressing the rumors and the questionnaire involving Terri Horman and her white pickup truck. You may read Captain Gates statement below.

Captain Gates statement on Kyron Horman case

First, we want to dispel any rumors that Kyron has been located. He has not yet been found and we ask the community to continue looking. Kyron, we are still looking for you.

These erroneous reports have come through the social media. We ask the professional media to please continue to verify information with our PIO Lieutenant Mary Lindstrand before releasing. We don’t want false rumors to harm our investigation efforts and they are harmful to Kyron’s family as well.
The search continues and the investigation is continuing on several fronts.

I cannot comment on specifics but can say that our detectives and searchers are continuing to follow-up on many leads to include establishing and verifying information relating to Kyron’s activities prior to his disappearance.

As reported in the press conference on June 14 we are initiating a second canvas of everyone who was at Skyline School on June 4 in order to ensure that we reach every person who was present on that day.

Detectives work in this case is exhaustive and they, along with Kyron’s family, are asking for the community’s assistance regarding anyone who saw not only Kyron, but also who may have seen Terri Horman and/or the truck she was driving that morning. Terri is the last person known to have seen him before he disappeared.

This information is being provided after discussion with the family, all of which have agreed with us bringing the information to the community.

Adults and children in the school or on the grounds, specifically between the hours of 0800 and 1600, even if they have already been interviewed should still complete and return the questionnaire.

We understand that the community has many questions. We can ensure you that our primary goal is to not make any mistakes- to be as perfect as we can in investigating this case. There are many decision points which are discussed and filtered among investigators, deputy district attorneys, command staff and other experts.

http://www.examiner.com/x-32312-Amber-Alerts-Examiner~y2010m6d19-Kyron-Horman-update-Read-statement-by-Captain-Gates-on-rumors-and-Terri-Horman
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:28 pm

WTH? Why did Terri take a picture of Kryon WITHOUT his glasses on at the science fair?

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 4 Resized_kyron_noglassesjpg_cc969e0971b99405_large

Everywhere you look in normal pictures, he's wearing his glasses! This looks suspicious to me...like as if the CSI tee shirt weren't enough to 'suggest' a crime was going to surround Kryon that day, she takes a picture of him without his glasses...oh, just in case he's seen that way? Something ain't right! Seems to me, Terri over-thought and under-thought her premeditation.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Maybe he didnt want them on... Many kids dont want to waer glasses in the first place.. He may have had them in their case, and in his backpack..where he puts them on when he starts his day...

Also... I hope many of you who want to lock up Terri and through away the key, are content knowing that they are potentially hurting the investigation and a fellow human being who may be totally innocent..

The same thing happened to Misty ... Lies and rumours were injected into case and it took off from there, and the entire case was wrecked early on becasue of this and LE's narrow mindedness becasue they never wanted to look at anything other than the last known person to see the victim..

So far, the rumours I have seen are just that..The incidents that ppl are believing are no different that the rumour that Kyron was found dead,.....

SOmne of the rumours and unverifeid information is what is helpuing ppl to jump on the bandwagon to convict..

Of course LE only addresses the rumour that said Kyron was found... they dont say anything about specific rumours against Terri...

For one... there was no verified report that her alibi did not pan out...

Second, there was no verification that they were looking at that Island, becasue pings brought them there....

These are the main rumours that were started to help perpetuate the hate fest..

Clearly LE dont want to believe that sonmeone was at that scholl who wud be a ped, to have taken him,., They dont want the community to be alarmed so they get stuck on the last known person ..WHEN THERE WAS ALREADY A GRANDMOTHER WHO CAME OUT AND SAID THAT DESPITE LE NOT WANTING HER TO TALK TO THE MEDIA, SHE SAID THAT TANNER SAW KYRON AFTER TERRI DROPPED HIM OFF AND LEFT...

So in selective "judging" many ppl dont want to believe that statement, many wud rather believe unverified accounts and continue to cast doubt on a potential innocent person, while a perp laughs and walks away...

What message is society giving to RSO???? We are telling them that the victims parent will be blamed.....

These types of crimes do happen, have happened and will continue unless we change our strategy and start expecting more from LE instead of them making us read between the line, hopiung to keep calmness and try and have a resolved case on their belt notch by poisoning the minds of their public.....

It needs to stop..

If ayone has a valid verified account, of any discrepancy, I wud ask you to posyt it where LE has confirmed there was any wrong doing or lying by Teri..

If there isnat any account then why throw her away???? Are we sparing a perp, at her expense??????????

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Thank you AJ. I totally agree with you.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by MissMonkey Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:38 pm

I think that the photo without the glasses is the same one as the with glasses photo, but they were removed/photoshopped to let people know what he looked like without them on.

MissMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:59 pm

It looks like you are right MissMonkey. I thought I remembered reading that, so I did some research and here is what I found.

Later in the day, officials released a photo of Kyron Horman that was altered "only to the extent to remove the eye glasses. This has been done to provide a photo to the public to show what Kyron would look like without eye glasses."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_investigators_rel.html

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 4 Kyron_10

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 4 Kyron-11
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:25 pm

I watched America's Most Wanted last night, which I never watch cuz I find the re-enactments to distressing, because they were doing a segment about Kyron. But I noticed that the segment was very, very short (maybe 2 minutes?)- no interviews, no re-enactments........ THEN... at the end of the show when they quickly review their cases from the night, they left him out altogether. Any thoughts on that?

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Thanks J4A and Miss Monkey. I hadn't seen that about the pic....admit I did jump to a conclusion! And am glad it was caught. I'll take that one off my list of reasons why I think Terri did the deed.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:38 pm

aj....I know it's totally possible some ped or some vengeful person came in and whisked Kyron off unseen by anyone....it's even possible he could still be alive. All things are possible at this point...and that happens to include that Terri did it. I'm sorry, but we don't know these people or what any of them could be capable of. And realistically, if a ped or other person can come in there and stealthily take Kyron off unseen, why not Terri?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:45 pm

I am still hovering in a "wait and see" posture. At this point, the case could go in any number of directions.... one of which is cold, like the Haleigh case, which I sure hope doesn't happen here. I can only hope that LE knows what they're doin and are working towards a conclusion with all their might. I am suprised that this has gone on so long without an end in sight and that makes me sad because every minute/hour/day/week that goes by we know the chances of closure get less and less. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:20 pm

I agree that anything is possible at this point. I haven't ruled anybody out. It could be an RSO, it could be the stepmom, or it could be somebody else entirely. I think a reenactment wasn't done on AMW because they have no clue what happened. It isn't even known if Kyron walked out of the school on his own or was taken even though my money is on him being taken. I think when they do the reenactments on AMW, LE is usually pretty certain on what happened and who the perp is, and the stories are usually done to help locate the perps who have gone into hiding.

It is still unbelievable to me that nobody witnessed Kyron leaving the school. I don't think LE has ever cleared up little Tanner's story either. He said he saw Kyron in the hall headed back to look at a cool electric exhibit, but it was never said if Tanner was mistaken or if Kyron's stepmother was with him when Tanner saw him.

I fear this case could go cold, but it seems like LE is putting a massive effort into it, and hopefully they can figure out where Kyron is before it does go cold.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Lottie,

I dont disagree with an "everyone is a supect" take...

It appears though that LE were far too late in determining this to be "criminal investigation as 2 wks later cud mean that a perp walked away..with Kyron.

In the meantime LE's comment of nothing short of innuendo, seem to be allowing, enabling and encouraging specualtion of Terri.

It seems inevitable that these types of crimes (Riley Fox, Jessica Lunsford ec) where a perp has taken a child, stop at the parent/guardian far too often. In the case of Riley, thankfully yrs later, shoddy workmanship was able to be resolved where a DNA match was finally found..

The biggest problem is that LE are geting support from many in society where they are getting permission if you will, to continuie their narrow mindedness against the last knowon person who was seen to be with victim, and discounting the real possibility that a perp walked off with the child. As long as LE are getting this "support" it only fuels their fire and encourages them to continue on, going after the familiy Lunsfords Smarts Cummings and now Terir's family..

As long as society, allows this and perpetuates this, nothing will change.. I am n ow wondering howe many perps got away with a child where the parent was blamed...

On account that we knnow of many cases where parents were blamed, and we later find out it wasnt them, it was only luck where we ended up finding remains or had some way to exeonerate that the perps were caUGHT...

As long as we dont suspect a perp before a parent, how many are we letting walk away?

In the cases I refer too, there was no logic to suggest the parent/guardian was involved...

Maybe some dysfunction, but no abuse, or good motive to get rid of a child..

The cases where we saw accidents/abuse get out of habd and end up with a dead child, there is always history and evidence showing their guilkt, and even more often, interrogation usually breaks the guardian or they even call 911 themselves and admit...

On account that Terri brought him school ... if she really did something to Kyron, we cud assume it was planned and not accidental.. What wud the motive be as well as if she planned it, there shud be evidence easily found to corroborate a planned premediatated murder...

I have said before and will say again, although there are sick ppl in the world, who do kill, it is unlikley that Terri, who has a stable past, and no history of abuse and has worked with children her entire adult life, wud all of a sudden devise a plan (where she cud hide it from LE, family and frineds) and then do something like that...

It isnnt logical that she wud have ever bropught him to schoolk that day where so mnay things wud be left open...

It wud be inconsistent to think that she plotted suchj a murder to take place where there wud be so much room for doubt and no evidence to bak it up...;If there was evidenc she wud have been arrested by now for probable cause.. LE are stumper so rather that upset the public, and open their minds they are going after the last known person..

It seems predictable to me that someone will now give a tip where they say that Terri and her truck were spotted.... I dount she cud have done anythiong with the boy without mkaing a mess or have been spotted long before now where his remains wud have been found...

I wonder if society itself sees the potential danger of jumping on a bqnd wagon against someone, and for no real good reason? These victims/ppl cud be our loved ones...

We make up society and written opinions and hunches against ppl are powerful.. Too see so much written without any good reason or evidence top bak it up just seems so easy to do with little responsibility..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:43 pm

J4A,

The sad part is that we know from Tanners gramma that she said LE told them to keep quiet.. On account of her coming out, I actually believe she did it as felt it was the right thing to do as Terri was clearly being blamed..

We have to know that LE will never come out and corroborate that and it wud be more plausible that they wud come out and downplay it as they had already told gramma not to tell anyone...

I thionk an 8 yr old is old enough to have been able to recount a stroy that day of when they saw their friend last and what he was doing...

He may not have known the time, but he shud have been able to describe where they were, what they had just done (as a class or a group) and what was said to each other..I also done believe an 8 yr old wud ever lie about it.. They wud not be interested in 2 minutes of fame unlike an adult may be...

In looking at this account, I actually put more belief into it, than doubt...

Again, LE has more motives if you will to try and point their finger at the last known person...

They dont want to panic their community..

They want a solved case....

They want votes to get bak into their office....

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:27 pm

aj, here's a major point I disagree with you...you said...It isnnt logical that she wud have ever bropught him to schoolk that day where so mnay things wud be left open...

My thinking is that if she wanted to do something to Kyron and report him missing, she could NEVER have done if he never went to school that day and was seen with her. BUT....having been seen with her at school, makes her look innocent.

I do agree that sometimes LE doesn't suspect foul play fast enough....example, Natalee Holloway..when her family said it was out of character for her to be missing like that, you'd think LE would take the family's word for it and start out immediately looking for something sinister to have happened.

I also agree that sometimes LE jumps on family too soon, such as with Casey A I still think - besides that I also think she's guilty- they jumped the gun by arresting her so soon before more details could be gotten from her before she lawyered up. Sure, she was going to lie some more....but all lies lead somewhere and eventually they cross and that's usually where you find the truth.

I don't see anything wrong with investigating Terri as hard as they can. I'm sure they are investigating other avenues as well, but they have to move on Terri too in case they might could find the body before decomp destroys any evidence of cause of death.

Maybe it's just me, but if I were Terri and my stepson I loved so much was missing I'd be as happy as a pig in slop to be investigated as much as LE wanted to. I would not even care what the media exposed on me whether it be truth or speculation.....nothing would be as important as finding Kryon and who did this to him. Period.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 4 Empty Kyron's Natural mom

Post by ou812 Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi, I asked this before but did not know if it was answered. Kyron's natural mother gave him up a just 3 days, do the police or news have contact with the natural mom and not the stepmom? I have only heard from the step mom and not the other. Also , nobody saw Kyron while he was going to class? Somebody had to remember seeing him.Also cameras installed for as little as $1000 for 2 recording cameras could have helped or stopped this whole thing.

ou812

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Hi ou812. The police have contact with the bio-mom and the stepmom. They have both appeared at a couple press conferences, but I don't recall either speaking. Neither Kryon's parents nor step-parents have spoken to any media outside of prepared statements at press conferences.

One article mentioned that Kyron's friend Tanner saw him in the hallway. Tanner said that Kyron told him he was headed back to the exhibits to check out an electric one that he liked. Other than that, there's been no mention of anybody seeing him.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:51 pm

OU812,

In the article below, it says that Tanner explained how it was noticed that Kyron was gone.. Tanner says that a "substitute teacher noticed him gone and the teacher, Mrs Porter says oh he must have gone for water....

This is the same boy who placed Kyron at the school, after Terri had already left.

The said thing is that this account by Tanner is being downplayed as the School board guy Matt Shelby said there were no substitute teachers there that day....

What I find sad, is that Tanner may very well be a victim of "semantics", played by LE and the school (who of course dont want to take any blame at all)...

Tanner also says that it was within a group of 5 that he belonged to (for the science fair) so I doubt he is mistaken about the account...

What I suspect Tanner may be wrong aboput is referring to this person as A "substitute teacher" .. SHe may have been a chaperone/parent...

What is ev en more sad, is that although I wud like to think that the average parent/chaperone and teacher wud fess up to the event if it is in fact true, instead of deny it to save their jobs. Becasue of the incrimination/accountability/liability that the school faces, it wud be easy for them to ignore it so not to take the rap of them being "negligent".....

I personally doubt that an 8 yr old wud have come out right away (WHICH HE DID) and lie about the account.. I do agree that a kid cud confuse a day, but on account of his story where they were in specific grougs (for the science fair) i doubt he is mistaken.. I cud see how no one will listen to the little boy... I doubt he wud mix up days, when there were exibits to go and see and we did hear that there were exibits and chaperons there that day where kids were in groups..

The article of Tanner's account was a direct account/quote from Tanners grandmother to the news reporter, who also said she was asked by LE not to share this information.. She did anyway, and I am glad..

I feel bad for Tanner as he may have been told that he was mistaken where if he knew darn well he was write, it might eat him alive..

Also, on account that Tanners grandmother spoke to the media about the specific sighting, it sounds too me like she wud have gone bak had it been established that Tanner was wrong/mistaken... and she hasnt!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7dPvKo71AScJ:www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx+Tanner+Pumala+KYRON&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed Horman missing

Last Update: 6/11 9:19 am
by Alexis Del Cid
KOIN NEWS

Eight-year-old Tanner Pumala says the first person to notice Kyron Horman missing was a substitute teacher who was taking a head count as the second and third grade class was re-assembling after visiting other classrooms for a science fair at Skyline School last Friday.

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala.

But, Portland Public School spokesman Matt Shelby said the account can't be true: "There were no substitutes at the school that day (the day Kyron disappeared)," he said.

Shelby thinks Pumala may be confused because all week after the disappearance a subsitute teacher has been at the school to help with the stress of the Horman case.

Tanner is Kyron's deskmate in their combined second-third grade classroom. Tanner says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

F-B-I agents interviewed Pumala, and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton visited with Pumala Wednesday afternoon according to Pumala's grandmother Wendy Fuhrur.

Upon hearing the substitute teacher noticing that Kyron was not present in the classroom, Pumala says the regular teacher said Kyron had probably gone to get a drink of water or to use the bathroom. It wasn't until the bus ride home from school, says Pumala that he noticed Kyron was not on the bus. Kyron's step-mother notified school authorities of her son's not being on the bus at around 3:45pm Friday afternoon.

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

Separately several dozen more ground searchers arrived in Portland Wednesday night to intensify their ground search Thursday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Lottie,

Thanks for your reply...

On the point we disagree on, (her bringing him to school, where you suggest it may have been only a ruse ..)

If this was the case, then it wud suggest that she planned this out in advance...

If she planned it out in advance, there shud be evidence showing this..

A person who has an established normal life, and no real reason to kill, a child isnt a likley person who all of a sudden derives a plan to kill a child that she has mostly raised and be able to fool Kyron.. The pic she took of him that very morning showes a happy boy with no worries or concerns... If she wanted to kill him, he wud have likely known that she didnt want him around.. his behavior wud have been that of a boy who had issues .. If she really didnt want him around bad enough to plan and follow thru on his murder, surely he wud have known her true feelings along with many other ppl including both sides of the family..

Also, on account that it is prolly a fact that she hasnt ever killed in her life, it wud be very surprising that she cud have pulled thisa off without leaving any evidence anywhere..

Especially in a small community where it wud be likley that she wud have been seen by someone where it wud have been pointed out by sonmeone long before LE have to ask ppl about it...

It seems like ppl must think murders are easily commited where no evidence is left...

Also, KC is a good example of a person who gets arrested immediatoey as there was evidence and they cud arrest her.. Her lies were proven right off the hop.. that is a reason in itself where they wud act ahd arrest.. On account that Terri has not been suggested is indicative that everything she has told to LE has not been able to be proved as lies or she wud be behinnd bars..
and same for Misty.. LE arrest ppl when they have a proven lie as it is obstruction as well as lying to LE..

Also, I hope Terri lawyers up very soon.. Unfortunately Misty and Ron didnt, and look where they ended up...

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 pm

aj, I think part of the reason LE could arrest Casey was due to the smell of human decomp in the car, suggesting someone/Caylee was dead. In Kyron's case, there is no evidence he is dead...so there is nothing to arrest the stepmom for even if she would outwardly lie her face off.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 am

No, no..they arrested her for lying... that was what they charged her with.. lying to LE, and interfering with an investigation, and negligence/endangerment..

I will agree that the human decomposition helped tell them that Caylee was actually gone, but the charges had nothing to do with the smell....She wud have gone to jail with or without....

Once someone lies in a missing child investigation, probable cause wud be established ..

ALso, if there were lies ...I cant see her family standing by her.. especially biomom...

As long as LE/media keep going in the direction they are, it wont be long till they pit biomom against the family (like we saw in the Haleigh case), where it will be another circus...

Hopefully that wont happen..

We did hear that LE did say in their presser on Saturday, that they cant say for sure this wasnt a stranger abduction..

Of course they immediately went into the distarction mode where they went on to say that ppl shudnt be alarmed and shudnt be living in fear....blah blah blah...

When we already know of cases where perps went into homes and took sleeping children, I am shocked that LE dont give that kind of crime much attention...

Does LE think that the only time it has ever happened was to ppl like Elizabeth Smart, Riley Fox, Jessica Lunsford, Samantha Runion, Poly Klaas and the few other bigger similar high profile cases ??????????

LE say that it is uncommon but I wud like to know how they can say that??? They always bolame the parent/last known person with the victim.... How can they discount it and not look at the reality that it does happen...
If they started doing better investigations with these types of crimes, they may be able to solve them ..and give a more accurate picture as to how often they may occur...

To think that the ppl I mentioned above were just "isolated" ..makes me sick... With the perps we have running around, the ones already registered and the ones who havent been caught yet, I am amazed how narrow minded they are..

It wud be better to go the perp direction from the start, as if it turns out to be the last known person, as least they wont wreck any and all the evidence.

I am surprised more ppl dont take into consideration that these type of abductions may be way higher than imagined while innocent are the ones who may be sitting in jail.. The stats are prolly way more.. I highly doubt the last time someone did this type of crime was years ago when this type of monster took Jessica and Riley....

I also wonder how often this has happened where it didnt get any media attention..?

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:43 am

Kyron Horman: Update 06/21/10

Posted on June 21st, 2010 by Valhall

Last week closed out with a brief press conference by Multnomah County Sheriff’s department that left more questions than answers. Faculty, staff, parents and children of Skyline Elementary had been passed a second questionnaire they were asked to fill out and submit yesterday. When this questionnaire was passed out many pundits stated they had never seen such a tactic taken before in a case like this. However, Clint Van Zandt, former FBI profiler and currently a security consultant in Virginia, stated otherwise in an interview reported by Noelle Crombie, with The Oregonian. In that report it is stated:

Clint Van Zandt, a former FBI profiler and Virginia-based security consultant, said such questionnaires have been used in other missing-persons cases nationally. He said they often are used to “clarify the whereabouts of people during critical times in the disappearance of a child.”

He said investigators typically talk with those closest to the victim to establish a timeline of their activities around the time the victim was last seen.

“In this type of investigation, the authorities always have to eliminate family members and the last person seen with the victim so they can move past that,” he said. “In this particular case, you have someone who basically encompasses both.”

We can clearly see, by the response of Captain Gates during the last press conference, that Terri Horman is an unofficial person of interest because she was the last adult (or so MCSD states) to see Kyron that morning before he disappeared. But I tend to believe that Mr. Van Zandt is correct and that the law enforcement’s intent with this second questionnaire, as well as the second polygraph, is to eliminate her as having any part in Kyron’s disappearance and to substantiate her movements, not to implicate her.

Some things that have circulated on blogs that are either not true or unconfirmed but stated as fact, or are being spun without basis:

•Terri Horman’s cell phone pings don’t substantiate her claimed activities and put her out at Sauvie Island. This has come from a sole source. A blog connected with the Willamette Weekly which stated that a number of unnamed sources in local, state and federal positions, none of which were connected with the case, have stated this. It remains unconfirmed.
•The white pickup was taken by law enforcement or was tampered with. Law enforcement has now stated twice it was not towed in connection with the case. Speculation of “tampering” is based on the errant statement “starters don’t just go out”. Yes, they do. They just go out.
•Terri Horman’s stated on Facebook on the same day and after Kyron was reported missing she was “hitting the gym”. This is blatantly false. I viewed Terri’s Facebook prior to it being taken down. Terri made the statement about going to the gym on the evening of the 7th or 8th of June. I believe it was the evening of the 8th based on when she and Kaine, Kyron’s father, actually went to the gym. The statement was made around 8:00 to 8:30 at night and read “hitting the gym tomorrow”.
•Terri Horman going to the gym some how makes her guilty. Law enforcement has addressed this and stated they urged the family to take care of themselves, to try to stick to a normal routine as much as possible, and to stay healthy. As I speculated all along, Terri is an active person. Her friend, Jaymie Finster, has now come forward and given an interview in which she explains Terri uses physical activity as a means to manage stress. In addition, it should be pointed out Terri wasn’t the only one to go to the gym. Kaine went as well.
•The comment of “this will be our first Father’s Day without Kyron” in the family statement means they already know he is dead. No it doesn’t. They wrote this statement on Friday and the situation they were sitting in, if it didn’t change (i.e. Kyron missing or possibly dead) projected for them to spending Father’s Day alone. That was weighing heavily on someone’s mind. Not necessarily Terri’s, maybe Kaine’s. There is no reason to believe them thinking, if he is not brought home, if he is not alive, this will be the first Father’s Day we won’t even have him with us means they have implicit first-hand knowledge of his demise.
•Terri’s apparently false statements about her level of involvement in the creation of Kyron’s science fair project as being an indication of control issues, or dishonesty. (I have to admit the apparent lies made me question her honesty.) From a written Q&A session between the family and media it was clarified that Kaine was the one that helped Kyron with his science fair. Terri’s statements on the photos of project leading up to the 4th stated that she didn’t do anything but laminate for him. If Kaine was helping, I can believe her statement.
Things that continue to deserve consideration:

•Kyron’s friend Tanner tells of Kyron being in his group of 6 students led by a “substitute teacher”. Tanner also tells of Kyron saying to him that he (Kyron) wanted to go back and look at a cool electric project. Tanner states when they got back into the classroom the “substitute teacher” was the first person to notice Kyron missing. The only statement casting doubts on the accuracy of Tanner’s statement comes from Mr. Shelby, spokesman for the Portland School System, who stated there were no “substitute teachers” at Skyline Elementary on June 4th, the day Kyron disappeared. This does not negate Tanner’s entire account. He very well could have assumed, as a 7 year old, that an adult placed in charge of his group was a “substitute”. It could have even have been someone who previously served as a substitute. There had to be adult assistance in order for the various 2nd and 3rd grade classes to be divided into small groups, tour the science projects, and get it completed within 1 hour.

•The doctor’s appointment issue. This has not been cleared up. According to Kyron’s teacher, Ms. Ponders, Terri told her the morning of June 4th (and some reports add “in a crowded auditorium” that Kyron had a doctor’s appointment. Terri states she told Kyron’s teacher of a doctor’s appointment for the following Friday, the 11th. Terri’s friend, Jaymie Finster, states Terri has told her that she (Terri) informed Ms. Ponders of the June 11th appointment on Thursday, June 3rd, not Friday. That Terri would have had to have been at the school at some point on June 3rd is indicated by the fact the science projects were apparently delivered prior to Friday since they were set up ready for parents and students to view at 8:00 a.m. Friday morning. In addition, Jaymie Finster states Terri told her she (Terri) provided Ms. Ponders with paperwork associated with that doctor’s appointment. The good news on this entire topic is that it can all be verified. Since Terri has stated there was an appointment for Kyron on June 11th, that appointment can be verified. Since Terri has stated there was paperwork handed over to Ms. Ponders, that paperwork can be verified.
Things we don’t know, but law enforcement most assuredly do:

•Exactly what Terri did that day from the time she dropped Kyron off until she made her first Facebook comment at 1:21 pm that afternoon.
•Terri’s cell pings to compare to what Terri has stated she did, and where she was, and when.
•Kaine’s whereabouts on that day. It has been stated (but I have not found confirmation of this) that Kaine was off work that day and was taking care of the 18 month old baby sister of Kyron while Terri was out.
•Kaine’s cell pings to compare to what he states.
•When the doctor’s appointment was, or if there even was one.
•Where Kyron’s backpack and jacket were all day on Friday while he was absent. Early accounts state Terri and Kyron went to his classroom first, placed his backpack and jacket on his desk, and then went to view the science fair. Other accounts state the backpack and jacket may have been moved to a locker, or storage area in the classroom. I find this point of extreme interest for myself.
Things we don’t know and apparently neither does law enforcement:

•Where Kyron is, and
•What happened to him.

Valhall.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by MissMonkey Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:44 am

Here is a letter that Kyron's mom has written to him that she shared with NBC News. Breaks my heart.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37820864/ns/today-today_people/

Dear Kyron,

I am so soooooo sorry that this has happened. I am sorry that I was not there to protect you. I will never be able to forgive myself for being so many hours away when you needed me the most. I pray that you come back to me because I am afraid that I can’t live without you. I miss you every second of every day. I would give my life for yours, I just want you back safe. You must come back to us. We have so many things that we have planned this summer that you are going to love. Quinn loves you so much and wants you home too. All of the family is here and wants you to know just how much they miss you. Mayson is terribly sad without his best friend to play with and wants you home soon.

When you come home I will show you all of the things that everyone did for you, just to find you. There are literally hundreds of thousands of people that don’t know you and yet they pray for you every night. They know how much I miss you and need you and they just want to bring you home to me. There are so many wonderful people working on this case and they are going to find you soon.

I would give anything to run my fingers through your short hair again. I miss having you to hug anytime I want. Nighttime is always hard for me. I miss you so much and want you back here so that I can protect you from all of the horrible things in this world. I just can’t believe that you aren’t still with us. Your life has been really great and I know that it is [not] done yet. A long time ago you saved my life and now I am going to do the same for you. Our lives will never be the same after this.

I love you very much!

Momma

MissMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:51 am

That is soooooo sad. Sad
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:30 am

Lottie,

Can you list why you think she did?

Maybe we can talk about that too. Maybe there are other discrepencies that can be cleared up for you, as to why you have convicted her....

Maybe society can stop this case from ending up the same way Haleigh's did.. Maybe there arent any valid/legit reasons to suspect her (other than it being reported that she is the last known person to have seen him, despite Tanne"r's account..where we also know especially where children are involved.. it is not always the last known person who is the guilty party..cant we go bak and look at the list of all the children who have gone missing where the parents were the last known ppl, yet had zero involvement...)

This case seems to be turning in the exact same way as Haleighs's. If anything we shud all be able to say that in Haleigh's case, everyone was so blinded by rumours, ppl became more interested in the dysfunction of likely inocent ppl, where Haleighs name is hardly ever mentioned..

At the start of Haleigh's case, I dont think I ever saw anyone question rumours...instead ppl believed everything they read and heard, and convicted the family where the perp got away.. Lets face it, if Misty of Ron knew anyrthing it wud be more plausible to think they wud have talked as they prolly wud get less time for even manslaughtyer than they will for these drug charges in where 2 vulnerable ppl were set up in the first place...

Yet still, Haleighs crime/name is not mentioned often....Society has prolly spared a perp who will only repeat his actions as he got away, and quite easily I may say......

Havent we learned anything by Haleigh's case... ?

Is Kyrons going to result in the same way?

We need too stop enabling LE (and perps) so to be comfortable suggesting the last known person holds the key..

There is no way an entire community wud have missed Terri and Kyron driving anywhere after the crime...

She wud have likely had defensive wounds.. The pic doesnt illustrate a boy who looks like he wanted to leave school volentarily... With all the ppl still coming to school, it wud be next to impossible that no one saw her take him, or that she was spotted where she said she wasnt.

What wud she have done with him? Why? If she didnt want him, I am sure whe wud have initially made a stink within the family for him to have gone bak to biomom... I doubt she wudnt have tried that route first.. This feeling to be rid of him wudnt be dealt with in such a quick an impulsive way.. It wud have been thought about and formed way before the day he went missing.. I cant see that she wud have said to herself, hmmm... I really dont want him anymore so I will just kill him and get away with it and jeopardize getting caught and not raising an 18 month old child, and spening my life behind bars.....

If she didnt want him, she wud have brought it up initially by trying to give him back to biomom..If this was the case, I suspect the family wud have already had the knowledge, of her not wanting him...and questioned her right off the bat, and they are all supportive towards her..

We havent heard many facts at all.. As far as I know there has only been one person who has sppken out so far...We have heard first hand that Kyron was seen after she left.

Why is it so easy to chose to ignore pretty well the only fact (which is in Terri's favor) yet chose to ignore this, and go with all the innuendo and speculation when we have already heard from the best friend who is 8 yrs old.. He is old enough to be right, accurate and be able to have recalled the event....(even if he referred to the adult as a substitue rather than a chapperone...) I will admit that may have been a justified error.. Maybe he didnt know the chaperone's helping that day were parents or volenteers.. MAybe he thought they were substitutes.. Maybe the person he referred too is involved.... She is the one Tanner claimed to have left and even after it was noted that Kyron was unaccounted for...Why arent ppl looking at that person.. We dont know anything about this person ..

I find it amazing how we so easily discount information that wud exonerate her, and rather believe suspicions that are based on nothing other than hunches especially when we have one very important fact....

Maybe we can talk about discrepancies so to keep out the crap, and stick with the facts.. If everyone starts to do that ..then maybe the proper pressure will be applied to LE to get the case solved and to find Kyron....We have the power... strength comes in numbers..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:54 am

God Bless you Kyron and Momma....and your entire family who needs you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Also, re the appointment... Like most mother's do if possible is make appointments for after school... On account that this appointment was clealry planned out long beofre the date of his disappearance..it wud seem plausible that the appointment time was well after he shud have come home on the bus...as opposed to being picked up from school.. If there was paper work done, it may have been to simply update Kyrons status with the school as they may have all been working on his education needs collectively....She may have been making a required note advising them that Kyron is scheduled to see someone on Jun 11...

Re. The backpack and jacket.... I suspect if these items were not in the school, LE wud have listed them along with his description (like they did with Caylee)

On account that there is no mention or description of his jacket and backpack, it is plausible to suspect they were found within the school... and imo prolly where they shud have been placed... (backpack by his desk??) and jacket in a cloak room/closet....

Judging from the pic we see of Kyron after his reported last sighting, it seems plausible to suspect that Kyron wud have left these items in their place where who ever took him, never touched any left items....

Also.. I have not heard any mention of
CHECKING THE LANDFILL..

How many kids have een discarded in the trash? How many murderers have thrown the remains away in the landfill?

Why have we not heard anything about LE checking this..

Do we know where the landfill is in conjunction with the school. Are there more than one?

What is going oon inside the investigation...

The thing I dont get is even if LE suspect it was the last known person, who did this..why havent they checked the landfill... ?????

IMO, we only got so lucky fr great LE work on the Somer case..... as horrible a crime and what she endured, thankfully she was found and dna I suspect will confirm that lying waste of skin PIG was the confirmed perp!

The remains that arent found (eg Haleigh's get kissed ans LE is too focused on the wrong ppl and waiting for them to talk) and they miss the remains and never have a solid answer (or in the case of Riley Fox, they are so hellbent that the last known person did it, they even over look the obvious evidence and then go and actually plant evidence to corroborate their stupid theorires...

In the mean time WHY HAS THE LANDFILL NOT BEEN CHECKED?????????????

WHat the hell are they waiting for... ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:05 pm

I saw an a news report over the weekend (Not NG - but I can't remember what I was watching - it was a national news outlet though) and the media was blaming crime BLOGGERS for the rumors flying about Kyron's momma - I was STUNNED to say the least. So they are now blaming their own shoddy reporting on the crime bloggers rather than accepting any blame. I know it was reported that her cell phone records don't match her story - and as it turns out, maybe the media got their story from bloggers? as it appearst that is where that story came from now? I guess we better watch what we say on here, we could blamed by the media for their errors... Last time I checked, I wasn't a reliable source of information for media outlets, but apparently, they are leaning on us to do their sleuthing for them, and when we are voicing our opinions, are they taking them for fact and reporting them? and when our opinions turn out to be wrong, we take the fall?? It would almost be comical if a young boy's life wasn't hanging in the balance...

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:20 pm

oh aj, please don't use such harsh words as 'convicted' like below...

aj said....Lottie,

Can you list why you think she did?

Maybe we can talk about that too. Maybe there are other discrepencies that can be cleared up for you, as to why you have convicted her....

I haven't convicted anyone. I'm just passing my opinion and my opinion happens to lean toward the stepmom being the likeliest person at this point and time to have been able to get away with it without drawing suspicion.

People lean in different directions when they speculate, as I do....and in this case I lean toward Terri as opposed to leaning toward a sexual pervert having been able to secret Kyron out of the school. Fact is, there are no clues to what happened to Kyron. I don't see where reaching for a stranger abduction or a sex perv abduction comes from? It's possible, of course, but so is it possible Terri did it. If any facts become available to show someone else MAY have done it...then I'll reconsider my opinion on the matter....but until then, the only clues available lead to the last person he was seen with...Terri.

Did she have motive? Who knows! We don't know the inner workings of this family. Maybe she did. And maybe no one knew it but her. Do you think anyone had any idea Scott Peterson was planning on killing Laci? No, they didn't! And even after she was reported missing, still no one had any idea! It took a while and 'one Amber Frye'...See what I mean?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next