Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1

+15
KariBear
TigerMom
JAG
MissMonkey
ou812
khintx
LottieM
Piper
Taxes101
Snaz
FystyAngel
Cali
Julie
sitemama
Justice4all
19 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1

Post by Snaz Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:55 pm

The website the photo originally came from: (warning: not really work safe.. though no nudity)http://mnicole.lustgarten.de/index.php?page=5

Just so you are aware..... my anti-malware program tells me this is an unsafe site. I would not recommend you go there, or link to other things from there....
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1

Post by khintx Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:00 pm

THANK YOU SNAZ...... A THOUSAND PARDONS! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:04 pm

Landscaper Acted on Lead from Terri Horman

Posted: Monday, 05 July 2010 9:23PM

Landscaper Acted on Lead From Terri Horman

Jeremy Scott Reporting
jeremy.scott@alphabroadcasting.com

A day after word breaks that the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman tried to hire a landscaper to kill her husband Kaine, another landscaper tells KXL that he followed up on a third-party lead. Identifying himself as Zach of All-American Cleaning and Landscape, he says he called and emailed Terri Horman several times with no response in late April and early May when she was looking for "yard clean-up on a medium-sized yard". He feels that he just didn't fit what she was looking for. Zach called into the Lars Larson show:

Go to link for audio of Zach:
http://www.kxl.com/EXCLUSIVE-AUDIO--Landscaper-Acted-on-Lead-From-Ter/7620648
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Horman's Stepmom Not Cooperating

July 6, 2010 4:42 AM

The father of missing Ore. 7-year-old Kyron Horman pleaded in a public statement to his wife, Terry to cooperate with authorities.

Watch CBS News Videos Online

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6650407n&tag=contentMain;contentBody
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Focus is on missing boy, not stepmother, family says

By the CNN Wire Staff
July 6, 2010 6:25 a.m. EDT

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 12 T1larg.kyron.horman
Kyron Horman, 7, was last seen earlier this month walking down the hallway of his elementary school in Portland, Oregon.

(CNN) -- The family of a missing Oregon boy said they are trying to keep the focus on finding the boy, and not suspicions about the boy's stepmother.

Kyron Horman, 7, vanished on June 4. And since the boy's disappearance there has been intense scrutiny on Kyron's stepmother, Terri Horman.

The boy's father, biological mother and stepfather spoke to the media late Monday about the stepmother and why they believe that Kyron is still alive.

"We remain hopeful because we haven't been given any information by law enforcement to indicate he isn't still alive, and therefore we will always expect that he will come home to us," the family said in an e-mailed response to reporters covering the case.

Kyron went missing after Terri Horman dropped him off at school on June 4. The stepmother said she last saw Kyron walking down a hallway toward his second-grade classroom at Skyline Elementary School in Portland, according to the police.

Police have not called her a suspect in the case but suspicions about her have dominated headlines in recent weeks.

In the e-mail response, Kyron's family members said they hoped people would focus more on the missing boy.

"Our main goal is to keep Kyron in the front of everyone's mind because we have a better chance of finding him. So we are constantly working to keep him the focus of the story and not Terri," the family members said.

Terri Horman was again in the headlines Monday when CNN affiliates KGW and KATU reported that she had attempted to hire a landscaper to kill her husband several months ago.

KGW reported that sources believe Terri Horman, approached the landscaper, who had been working on the family's property in northwest Portland, Oregon, and offered the man "a large sum of money" to kill her husband, Kaine Horman.

Kaine Horman and the other two family members who e-mailed reporters did not want to comment on that report.

But they did say that they continue to feel that Holman is not completely cooperating with police running the search for Kyron.

"We continue to issue our plea of her FULLY cooperating with law enforcement and the investigation to help bring Kyron home as quickly as possible," the family members said.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/06/oregon.missing.boy/index.html?section=cnn_latest
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Finding Kyron Horman: Renewed Hope That Missing Second-Grader Might Be Alive
Family Drama: Police Say Terri Horman Tried to Hire Hitman to Kill Kyron's Father

By MIKE von FREMD, CLAYTON SANDELL, DEAN SCHABNER and SARAH NETTER
PORTLAND, Oregon, July 6, 2010

Missing 7-year-old's stepmom is under intense surveillance.

Even as the family of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman struggles with his disappearance and allegations of a murder-for-hire plot, experts say unwavering hope that he'll be found alive is a powerful motivator.

Ernie Allen, president of the Center for Missing & Exploited Children, said statistics show most missing children are eventually found.

"We know from the Justice Department data, even in the most serious cases most of the children come home," he said. "You always look at those closest to the child. You rule things out. You rule suspects out."

Right now, the main person of interest in the case seems to be Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman, even though she has not been named as such by police. Over the weekend, news broke that police believe Horman allegedly tried to hire her landscaper to kill her husband, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman.

The allegation, first reported in The Oregonian but confirmed by ABC News affiliate KATU-TV in Portland through a source close to the investigation.

Sources told the newspaper that police alerted Kaine Horman to the allegation on June 26, which they said is what prompted him to move out of the family home with his 19-month-old daughter and to file for divorce and a restraining order against his wife.

Terri Horman denied the allegation when confronted by detectives, the newspaper reported, and she has not been charged, though the investigation is proceeding, the sources told The Oregonian.

But despite growing suspicion that Terri Horman knows more about Kyron's disappearance than she's letting on, the 7-year-old boy's family is clinging to hope that he will come home to the room that has remained untouched since June 4.

In an overnight statement, the family said they haven't even made Kyron's bed so that it looks like he slept there the night before.

"We remain hopeful because we haven't been given any information by law enforcement to indicate he isn't still alive," the statement read, "and therefore we will always expect that he will come home to us."

Allen said that's exactly the right attitude to have. He pointed out that even children missing for months or years come home, citing the Elizabeth Smart and Jaycee Dugard cases. And, he noted, both of those cases were broken by "average citizens" who reported seeing something out of the ordinary.

He urged anyone near the Portland area to stay vigilant and do the same for Kyron.

"We hope that people out there will think what they have seen, what they know… might be a key break to bring Kyron home," he said.

Terri Horman hired prominent Portland criminal defense lawyer Stephen Houze early last week and was seen in his company as she returned home Wednesday night.

Two 911 calls were placed from the home of Kaine and Terri Horman the day police reportedly notified Kaine Horman of the attempted murder for hire plot. The first call was made in the evening lasted 13 minutes, the caller reporting threats of some kind. The second came in just after 11:30 p.m. and was written up only as a "child custody call."

The landscaper allegedly told police that Terri Horman approached him about killing her husband six or seven months before Kyron disappeared, the sources said.

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton said the investigation is not stalled, and they are still making progress.

"We have the potential to still bring him home," he said.

But it's an investigation that has so far failed to answer a heartbreaking question: What happened to Kyron Horman?

Terri Horman said she last saw him walking to his classroom after the two of them had attended a pre-school science fair together.

The school said he never made it to class, but he was not reported missing until the end of the day, when he did not get off the school bus that was supposed to bring him home.

Kyron's disappearance triggered the biggest search in Oregon history.

"We are not in a position to talk about suspects," Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Capt. Jason Gates said.

Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Horman, has insisted that her son "is still alive," but she also implied that Terri Horman knows more than she is telling.

"We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with the investigators to bring Kyron home," she said Thursday.

That is exactly what Terri Horman has been doing, though, Staton said on Friday.

"To date there has been no indication through our detectives or through our investigators that she's been uncooperative," Staton said at a news conference that was called because of the flood of media questions his office has received about the case.

Meanwhile, people have left cards and balloons at the fence outside Kyron's school, all expressing wishes for his safe return.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-renewed-hope-missing-grader-alive/story?id=11094002
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Kyron's Parents Reiterate Plea To Stepmom
No Comment From Kyron Horman's Parents On Possible Murder-For-Hire Plot

POSTED: 6:54 am PDT July 6, 2010
UPDATED: 7:06 am PDT July 6, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The parents of missing 7-year-old boy Kyron Horman answered a long list of questions by e-mail Monday night, but said they have no comment on a landscaper's allegation that he was approached by stepmother Terri Horman as part of a murder-for-hire plot.

Sources told FOX 12 that Terri Horman tried to hire a landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman, several months ago. The same sources suggested that's what drove Kaine Horman to move out of the northwest Portland home he shared with Terri Horman and then seek divorce and a restraining order.

In an e-mail, Kaine Horman, Desiree Young (Kyron's biological mother) and Tony Young (stepfather) continued to insist that Terri Horman hasn't cooperated in the investigation into Kyron's June 4 disappearance from Skyline School.

Comments from Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton on Friday suggested Terri Horman was still cooperating with the investigation, but Kyron's parents said the statement may have been misinterpreted and "possibly reflects Terri's cooperation to participate in prior weeks."

"We continue to issue our plea of her fully cooperating with law enforcement and the investigation to help bring Kyron home as quickly as possible," the parents said in the e-mail.

Kyron's parents said they have all taken polygraph tests and have been interviewed by investigators multiple times.

"We wake up every day and check in to proactively see what else we can do to help with the case and find Kyron," the family said. "We are relentless in this focus."

Retired Portland police Capt. C.W. Jensen said Kyron's disappearance is "one of the strangest cases that I've seen in 30 years."

"I think that this case is destined to be a made-for-TV movie," Jensen said.

Friends of Terri Horman have said she has taken two polygraph tests. Deputies said she was the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School on June 4, but Multnomah County sheriff's deputies have not named her as a suspect or a person of interest.

"You don't have to name a suspect, a suspect," Jensen said. "It's not like Miranda where you have tell somebody, 'Here's your rights.' She's been the suspect, she is the suspect and she's going to continue to be until she's the defendant."

Investigators said that anyone with tips about Kyron Horman's disappearance should call the tip line at 503-261-2847.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24154824/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Wow, Captain Jensen is quite certain Terri is the one:

"You don't have to name a suspect, a suspect," Jensen said. "It's not like Miranda where you have tell somebody, 'Here's your rights.' She's been the suspect, she is the suspect and she's going to continue to be until she's the defendant."
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by MissMonkey Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:59 pm

I've just checked it out, and it my anti virus says it is safe to proceed, so I guess people can proceed with caution, but I'll refrain from any further linking to the site! Thanks for the heads up!

MissMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Definitely proceed with caution MissMonkey. Sometimes the ads are what's malicious when the site itself isn't.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:12 pm

That's right, I apologize for posting that. I know the MD site is 'safe' but I had not thought about the attachments. My bad. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:22 pm

It's okay kh. I meant even when the questionable site isn't malicious, it sometimes has banner ads or pop up ads that are.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Okay, I have a beef w/ what Kaine said in the emailed press release... Did any of you notice that he is now trying to separate himself from Terri in his account of the day that Kyron went missing?? it's very odd to me.
There are 3 things that I really want to touch on...
1) He says he came home and Terri was on the computer - alluding to the possibility that she wasn't attending to their daugther (if I may read between the lines) and if I might insert this possibility - that she could have been playing WOW? He makes himself to be "superdad", kissed the baby girl (but not terri??) and HE got Kiara a snack (since Terri was too busy playing on the computer - again reading between the lines...)
2) Then later HE gets up and gets Kiara's shoes on, and HE initiates the trip to the school bus - again portraying HIMSELF as superdad while terri is clearly NOT in the picture - at least this is his version...
3) he then says that HE and Kiara walked to the school bus with Terri following behind... Is he insinuating that there were already problems?? or in hind sight, is he embellishing his story, clearly putting marital rifts where maybe there were none??

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Yes, I did notice that. It sounds like a public relations spin-factor which makes me wonder who is really writing the Email responses to the questions. Not that it probably matters a hill of beans. It did strike me as odd...... but just about everything in this case has.
kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Tish, I did notice that about Kaine walking to the school bus ahead of Terri when I skimmed the article this morning right before I went to work. Reading between the lines, it's almost like he's saying she followed uninvited because she knew Kyron wouldn't be there and wanted to see his reaction and/or have him see her shocked reaction.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Tish, if there is going to be unrelenting speculation about Terri, then I say Kaine should also be fair game.

And I agree that it seems that he is trying to distance himself from Terri on that day.....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Apparently Desiree and her husband will be speaking to the press today.... no indication of what time.

Police investigate allegations Terri Horman was involved in a murder-for-hire plot

KDRV Staff
July 5, 2010

MEDFORD, Ore. - The case of a missing Portland second-grader has taken another strange twist, with a report this weekend that Kyron Horman's stepmother, Terri Horman, allegedly tried to have her husband killed.

A landscaper who worked for the Hormans claims Terri offered him "a large sum of money" to do the deed about six months before Kyron disappeared. Authorities confirm they shared this information with Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, just before he filed for divorce last week. Terri has denied the report. Investigators say she is cooperating with the investigation.

"To date, there has been no indication through our investigation, through our investigators... that she has been uncooperative. She has been cooperative throughout the process," Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton said.

Portland detectives say they had been working with the landscaper to catch Terri Horman in the act, but say she became suspicious and did not reveal anything investigators could use from the recorded tapes.

Terri Horman has not been charged with a crime. She has hired a lawyer who has yet to comment.

Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, who resides in Medford, has publicly pleaded for Terri's assistance in the investigation.

"We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with the investigators to bring Kyron home," Desiree Young said last week.

Desiree Young says she and her husband Tony Young will speak to Southern Oregon media for the first time Tuesday evening at the Medford Police Department.

On June 28th, a Multnomah County Circuit Court judge granted a restraining order against Terri Horman, forbidding her from having access to her children or firearms.

Kyron vanished June 4th after attending a school science fair at Skyline Elementary School in Portland with his stepmother. The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office reported that the second-grader was last seen by an unnamed witness at about 9 a.m. walking to his classroom, about 15 minutes after his stepmother said she left him. When he didn't return home on the bus, his family called the school.

Terri Horman has not been named as a suspect in Kyron's disappearance, although she has reportedly taken two polygraph tests. Authorities also distributed a questionnaire to parents, students and teachers at Skyline. It asked whether they remembered seeing Terri Horman or the white F-250 pickup that she drove that day to school.

Terri and Kaine Horman have a 19-month-old daughter, and Terri Horman has a teenage son from a previous marriage.

http://kdrv.com/page/180257
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:37 pm

I, too, thought Kaine's details in the email were strange. A bit too much detail....and I'd wondered, too, if he was just trying to point out that he was a good parent and Terri was too busy with her laptop....I wish he'd spoken these words instead of typing them...we could have heard if he emphasized I did this and I did that...or it was just a play by play without emphasis. The difference is important, IMO.

But for my guess, if he wanted to paint Terri in a bad light, he could have just said Terri was busy on her laptop so he HAD to do this and that and he even had to go to the bus stop alone, and he didn't have to make it a play by play like the blocking directions on some movie script...but he didn't deliberately paint her bad, ....so that makes me wonder why not? Why not try to paint Terri deliberately as the negligent parent, if that's what his intention was? Why leave people guessing?

So now I'm thinking his wording was meant to dissuade opinion in advance that he and Terri both could possibly be too busy/preoccupied for the kids.

My personal jury is still out though.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by MissMonkey Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Since this whole thing happened, my husband could write almost the same answers; that he's getting the kids their shoes on, that he gets them into the car and then I follow along.

I don't see it as trying to make her look bad. I see it as him regurgitating the events of the day. He's probably said what happened over and over and over again.

My real problem is that Kaine got home not too long after the talent show started and Terri was sat there on her laptop. Why weren't either of them at that school?

I'm sorry, but she knew about it. She didn't tell him about it. As someone so active in the school and his class, she had to know.

This case is seriously starting to depress me. I just want that little boy found and justice served to the ones responsible for this!

I don't know whether the fact that he went missing on my daughter's birthday is the reason that I've become so invested in this, but it is seriously hurting my heart.

MissMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:50 pm

MissMonkey asked: Why weren't either one of them at the talent show.....of course, that's a good question!

Why too, in all Kaine's drivel about what he said to Kyron before school, that included plans for the afternoon (playing Wii etc), did Kaine not wish him well in the talent show?

Does anyone really think Terri and/or Kaine didn't know about the talent show since Kyron was in it? I'd say they both knew it, especially if you listen to Kaine talk about how he is so involved in his kids' lives. And you know he had to have been practicing his talent for the show...what was his talent btw?

Too many contradictions with this family IMO...so, out on a limb I go!....

Kaine knew something had happened to Kyron...and he came home from work on purpose in time to be with Terri while they went to the bus stop to find him not there.

Who tells their kid in the morning before they go to school all that crap about what is going to go on that afternoon....unless Kaine was trying to 'make something up' to Kyron for some reason, it makes no sense really. Could Kyron have been upset that morning? Might he have been upset that no one was coming to the talent show or that Kaine couldn't break free for a few minutes to come to the science fair?

Somethings really fishy with this entire group! I think we haven't seen anything yet!

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:56 pm

This makes me feel better about that WOW game:

Valhall said: { Jul 5, 2010 - 01:07:19 }

Oh…and then one last thing.

I play WoW and I think the whole “she plays WoW therefore she is a killer” line of thought is bullshit.

Valhall said: { Jul 5, 2010 - 02:07:15 }

Nah, actually I wasn’t talking to you. I just saw the comment on “you can only play WoW so long” and it led me to voice my opinion on the subject because I’ve read some pretty stupid statements at other sites implying that someone who plays WoW has fantasies and doesn’t look on death correctly.

Same kind of BS being stated by Kronk in the Anthony case. I’m sure these statements being made are by people who have never played the game and are talking out their asses.

Gotta love Valhall........ Very Happy
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:40 pm

I admit I don't know much about WoW, but I'm sure it doesn't make you a killer. My main problem with it is the many first hand stories I've heard about people putting it before their families and jobs and not having a life outside of the game. The majority of players probably don't have that problem, but I feel sorry for the families of players who do.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Kyron's parents passed polygraph tests

by Frank Mungeam and Teresa Blackman, kgw.com Staff
kgw.com
Posted on July 5, 2010 at 11:20 PM
Updated today at 1:47 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- KGW has learned that Kyron Horman's parents and step-father all passed polygraph tests conducted by police during the investigation into the boy's disappearance, according to a reliable source.

In a lengthy statement Monday evening, the parents of Kyron Horman answered a number of questions submitted via the media about their seven-year-old son's disappearance and the investigation.

In that statement, Desiree Young, Tony Young and Kaine Horman said they had all taken lie-detector tests and Tuesday a reliable source told KGW police had no reason to believe any of them were lying, after studying the polygraph results.

Kyron has been missing for more than a month now.

"We remain hopeful because we haven't been given any information by law enforcement to indicate he isn't still alive and therefore we will always expect that he will come home to us," their statement also said.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-parents-provide-more-investigation-details-97831899.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Right, J4A..... not everyone who plays Wow becomes obsessed with it..... There has to be tons of people who play it just for fun... like Valhall. My point was that just because someone plays an online game such as WoW doesn't mean they will let it take over their lives and put it first and foremost above anything else in their lives.

I'm sure some people do... but you can apply that scenario to ANY situation.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if it is true that Teri plays Wow, that doesn't affect my opinion about whether or not she is guilty of any of the other speculation floating around right now....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:31 pm

khintx wrote:http://www.katu.com/news/local/97845894.html

WHAT THE HECK???

".........Police have confirmed a report that Terri Horman tried to pay another as yet unnamed landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman, in 2009. That landscaper reportedly contacted police after the alleged murder for hire offer..."

I really started to wonder about whatr motives these landscapers may have to make such allegations..? Now another one?? It doesnt seem plausible that anyone (even if they were stupid) wud actually, ask ppl you dont even fnow to commit such a deed... It sounds like LE have gone thru her every move and maybe saw that she had put out an add for hire and then LE went and asked these ppl if Terri did anything strange,.. It is too strange that 2 ppl that came into contact with her for work to be done on the yard, wud be asked to do such a deed... I dont buy it and I also read that they maybe illegal immigrants... hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:40 pm

That landscaper reportedly contacted police after the alleged murder for hire offer..."

He said he contacted police after the alleged murder for hire offer?????? Did the police not talk to Kaine about this in 2009? Did they not talk to Terri? It sounds like the police just ignored the guys report.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:48 pm

Landscaper Acted on Lead From Terri Horman

A day after word breaks that the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman tried to hire a landscaper to kill her husband Kaine, another landscaper tells KXL that he followed up on a third-party lead. Identifying himself as Zach of All-American Cleaning and Landscape, he says he called and emailed Terri Horman several times with no response in late April and early May when she was looking for "yard clean-up on a medium-sized yard". He feels that he just didn't fit what she was looking for. Zach called into the Lars Larson show:

http://www.kxl.com/EXCLUSIVE-AUDIO--Landscaper-Acted-on-Lead-From-Ter/7620648
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:49 pm

I know this is really far fetched...I read that the Mom of the little girl Aisa Maier who was taken from her yard, said that their had just been a carnival in town... It was held in Louisiana, MO. I also that The Multnomah County Fair in Portland Oregon was held on May 27 thru May 29...I realize its a long shot, but one never knows about some rif raff that cud travel with them. The maps say it is a bout a 22 hour drive away..

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:48 am

Desiree Young flatly denied that she and Terri were good friends B4 Kyron was born. Desiree said that she had never even spoke to Terri until Kyron was 1&1/2 years old. Terri spun the story of raising Kyron from when he was 3 days old. Terri built herself upwith these lies, which led some people to state that the birth mom sure wasn't involved with Kyron.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:03 am

After hearing of Terri trying to hire a hit man to murder Kaine, she may have felt she could hurt Kaine real bad by doing something to Kyron. She may have planned a place that Kaine was familiar with, so maybe she could add a dose of malice where he would accidentally stumble over his son's bones. I still believe she dumped Kyron in the water around that island. Water destroys much forensic evidence. Terri, being fond of crime shows, may have thought this over for some time. I thibk she believes that she can get away with this by remaining silent.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:37 am

Kyron Horman Disappearance: Is Terri Moulton Horman Victim of Wicked Stepmother Perception?
Could Terri Moulton Horman Also Be a Victim in the Missing Kyron Horman Case?

Published July 07, 2010 by:
Saul Relative

Bloggers and online chat forums were quick to paint Terri Moulton Horman not only the main suspect but, in many instances, the only suspect in the case of missing Kyron Horman. Mainstream media, although not as blunt

with accusations or obviously slanted allegations, showed a general shift toward coverage of the stepmother as the story grew older, although most depicted her as the last person to have seen her 7-year-old stepson. But as more details began to filter in, the mainstream also began focusing on Kyron Horman's stepmother.

But why? Why were so many so quick to point the finger of blame at Terri Moulton Horman? Instinct can get one far but in the legal system, logic, ethics, clinical science and chain of evidence are supposed to hold sway. Good detectives are said to often work on "hunches" instead of cold, hard facts to get to heart of a case. But could it be that those hunches were initiated by a swiftly moving and extrapolative brain? Or, as in the Kyron Horman case, could it be that Terri Moulton Horman just might be innocent but found guilty in the court of public opinion due to the social predisposition to hold stepmothers in a predominantly suspicious light?

Some call it the "Wicked Stepmother Syndrome." This is a general stereotyping of the stepmother as evil and perpetuated by the neverending stream of tales, born of some truth and some perceived victimhood, that depict the stepmother as a harsh and unwanted substitute for the maternal parent figure. Additionally, the wicked stepmother has become a common antagonist figure in literature over the centuries, most famously via the tale of Cinderella.

Read more: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5557072/kyron_horman_disappearance_is_terri.html?cat=8

JAG

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:26 am

JAG: I have been surfing for Kyron news and have noticed unbelievable headlines like this:

Police were ready to arrest Terri Horman over plot to kill her husband!

Well, if they 'were ready' why didn't they?

I have seen headline after headline that all include words like "allegedly," "reliable unnamed source," "a source close to the investigation," "probably," "may have," "is reported to have" (no mention of who is reporting this though), "presumably," "may very well have," ...

As well as articles built around facts that are as yet unknown (or maybe I should say 'undisclosed') about this case which journalists far and wide seem to be taking and running with. They are taking full advantage of their literary license to take an unsubstantiated or unconfirmed fact with no reliable source and further build upon it- I admit. I have never see anything like this before- except maybe Haleigh.

I'm not saying Terri is innocent. I don't know. I don't know if any of the other family members are or aren't either. I would like to hear something that's not double-speak from LE cuz the boards/news blogs are going caveman on this story.

I do think it is unfair at this point for tv news/blog journalists to hiss with contempt that Terri has "lawyered up" (that must mean she's guilty of something, right?!). Heck, I'd have a lawyer too if I was her!

Add to that that I have never read any statement from LE that says anything other than the fact that she has been fully cooperating, and we have a full blown clustf*ck here in terms of reporting the actual news. Bounty hunters, investigative reporters, private searchers who need donations to continue to fight for the cause, dreamers, readers of astrology charts and psychics are on their way! Looks like this circus is gonna stay in town for a while. Murt should be there any day now!

kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by MissMonkey Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:28 am

Ooh, when did Desiree say that? The 1 1/2 year part.

Maybe Terri's friends stopped speaking to the press because they realised they were spreading lies on her behalf!

MissMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:40 am

Cali wrote:Desiree Young flatly denied that she and Terri were good friends B4 Kyron was born. Desiree said that she had never even spoke to Terri until Kyron was 1&1/2 years old. Terri spun the story of raising Kyron from when he was 3 days old. Terri built herself upwith these lies, which led some people to state that the birth mom sure wasn't involved with Kyron.

Get's crazier by the minute, doesn't it?

I did read before that Desirae had Kyron with her until she went to Canada for her illness, and that was in 2004, so he was what? ...like 1 -1 1/2?
But if Desirae is trying to say she didn't even know Terri (had never spoken to her, so she didn't know her) before that, then that leaves Kaine as finding Terri on his own and bringing her into his and Kyron's life.
If you think about it, Terri was into bodybuilding probably in 2004 since she won that contest in 2005. Perhaps this is what attracted Kaine to her? And in that pic of her when the little girl was an infant, Terri is still cute and all smiles. The baby, being a year and a half old, makes that pic late 2008? Sometime after that she went downhill...

Is it possible Terri was really busy raising 3 kids of ages quite far apart, while Kaine and Desirae went on about having a relatively childless time as far as any real responsibility went? Was Terri resentful? Did she complain to Kaine? And Kaine sent Terri's son away? If so, did Terri then send Kaine's son away?

I just don't know anymore what to think. As the family dynamic unfolds, it looks like Kaine and Desirae are ganging up on Terri. And if, perhaps, the landscapers' stories are made up....were they made up so Kaine could have an excuse to take his baby girl away from Terri?

Is Kyron really safe somewhere and Kaine and Desirae know it? Are they trying to frame Terri? Did Kaine want to go back to Desirae after Terri started going downhill and Desirae still looked hot? Was Desirae his extra-marital affair? Did Terri deliberately let Kaine off the hook with the affair to spite him? Did Kaine want a divorce before all this happened? ...and Terri said No? Was he determined to get one by hook or crook?

Did Kaine come to the science fair afterall, and take Kryon away?

So many questions and possibilities....no answers!

Where is that poor little child?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:16 pm

khintx wrote:JAG: I have been surfing for Kyron news and have noticed unbelievable headlines like this:

Police were ready to arrest Terri Horman over plot to kill her husband!

Well, if they 'were ready' why didn't they?

I have seen headline after headline that all include words like "allegedly," "reliable unnamed source," "a source close to the investigation," "probably," "may have," "is reported to have" (no mention of who is reporting this though), "presumably," "may very well have," ...

As well as articles built around facts that are as yet unknown (or maybe I should say 'undisclosed') about this case which journalists far and wide seem to be taking and running with. They are taking full advantage of their literary license to take an unsubstantiated or unconfirmed fact with no reliable source and further build upon it- I admit. I have never see anything like this before- except maybe Haleigh.

I'm not saying Terri is innocent. I don't know. I don't know if any of the other family members are or aren't either. I would like to hear something that's not double-speak from LE cuz the boards/news blogs are going caveman on this story.

I do think it is unfair at this point for tv news/blog journalists to hiss with contempt that Terri has "lawyered up" (that must mean she's guilty of something, right?!). Heck, I'd have a lawyer too if I was her!

Add to that that I have never read any statement from LE that says anything other than the fact that she has been fully cooperating, and we have a full blown clustf*ck here in terms of reporting the actual news. Bounty hunters, investigative reporters, private searchers who need donations to continue to fight for the cause, dreamers, readers of astrology charts and psychics are on their way! Looks like this circus is gonna stay in town for a while. Murt should be there any day now!

kh

kh, I agree with you completely. Terri is guilty in the public opinion and the hell with what the facts are. I don't know any more than anyone else whether or not Terri was involved in Kyron's disappearance. But I am willing to wait until we know the FACTS before crucifying this woman.

I was reading elsewhere this morning about Terri's choice of words when saying something to the effect that "she has been in Kyron's life since he was 3 days old." She is being blasted that she "lied" because people are speculating that to mean Terri saying she was taking care of and raising Kyron from the time he was 3 days old. Being a stepmother myself, I have often used the expression, "I came into her life when she was 3 years old." In no way, shape or form did I raise her. She lived with her mother and came to visit her father every other weekend and six weeks in the summer. But I WAS in her life.

I think it's just completely unfair that so many people condemn Terri and give Desiree and Kaine a free pass. Any time you LOOK for something to be wrong or suspicious, I guarantee you will find it.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Typical post on crimeblogs unnamed:

'OMG I just read at The Hinky Meter that it was possible TH was stalking Desiree and Kaine before that!"

But what it said at Hinky was that: (snipped for space, link below)

"In last evening's press conference Desiree Young set straight that she did not know Terri before Kyron was born. She followed this up with a rather curious statement - Kyron was a year and half old before she would even talk to Terri.................... Now we learn through Desiree that unless Terri was stalking Desiree and Kaine at that time, this doesn't appear to even be possible.

So, the boards are lighting up! NEW MEAT!!!!!

We have successfuly made the giant leap to: OMG! I just found out that so-and-so said that Desiree thinks that Terri has been stalking her and Kaine for over 7 years!!!!!

It's pretty crazy out there folks. So watch yourselves!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Alright! I've had it now! This family is going to drive me nuts!

Tony Young is in that video saying how he was going to take Kryon out on his boat 'that day' (June 4), but 'obviously that didn't happen'....but wait! Didn't Kaine say he told Kryon they'd go somewhere that afternoon and also play Wii?

Can this bunch get their sh*t together at all?

And now Desirae is appealing to Terri to 'do it for Kiara'? Is that a threat?

That cop/Tony blinked like a lying fool at the beginning of that video above.

I don't like any of these people...but I'm starting to be sorry I suspected Terri in this at all. What am I thinking now? Hmmm...

Desirae and Tony, conspiracy to ruin Terri and Kaine. ;)

But I guess I'll just keep on guessing and amending my guesses so long as the family members keep acting so nuts!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:18 pm

In the video J4A just posted, the stepfather said he was supposed to take Kyron out on his boat "that day"..... I assume he is talking about the day Kyron went missing. Well, Kaine has previously said that in his last conversation that morning with Kyron, he told him they could play Wii, etc. when Kyron got home that day.... so we seem to be getting mixed/confusing stories from more than just Terri.

I wonder if anyone will pick up on these conflicting statements. My guess is they won't. Most seem to be too busy reading something evil into everything Terri has said or done.

I pray I am never under this type of scrutiny...... even if you have nothing to hide, SOMETHING can be made from ANYTHING.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:48 pm

That was going to be a very busy little boy on Friday afternoon after school. But frankly, I don't believe either 'dad' was going to do anything with Kyron. They may have told him they were going to do these things, as excuses why they weren't going to be at the Science Fair or talent show.

How close did the real parents live to each other? In the beginning, I read that Mom could not go to the Fair, as she lived too far away. ????????????
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Snaz, you are so right.... your statement "even if you have nothing to hide, SOMETHING can be made from ANYTHING."

cudnt be anymore true..It is unbelievable to think this is happening more and more often.. The reality is that many innocent things we do in our lives can be turned around and made to look suspicious.... it is sad to think that many ppl everywhere have clearly convinced themselves of her guilt... when if they were in her shoes, cud have their own skeletons/events of life be portrayed differently and in a bad light...even if you had nothing to hide...

I am glad that for the most part, many ppl on this board dont jump the gun!!!!

kh, your statement..."Looks like this circus is gonna stay in town for a while. Murt should be there any day now!"

while lol, the sad reality is that i think you are right again!!!!
Where is Kyron.. have all the ROS been checked?? Why isnt the press asking this question?? If they have, I must have missed it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:09 pm

I realize that the inconsistencies with Kaine and Desiree about boating vs WII, arent being scrutinized..but I think this is a prefect example where they both may be telling the truth... Who says Kaine wasnt going to play WII with him, until he was picked up or driven to the boating event??? Who says one of them dont have the wrong date???? I cant believe inconsistencies like this are used as hands down prrof that someone is lying and therefore must be involved... It is really stupid...

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:35 pm

awaiting justice wrote:I realize that the inconsistencies with Kaine and Desiree about boating vs WII, arent being scrutinized..but I think this is a prefect example where they both may be telling the truth... Who says Kaine wasnt going to play WII with him, until he was picked up or driven to the boating event??? Who says one of them dont have the wrong date???? I cant believe inconsistencies like this are used as hands down prrof that someone is lying and therefore must be involved... It is really stupid...

Exactly my point, AJ. But if Terri had made one of those statements, and it conflicted with something the other person said, bloggers and the media would be all over her....

I wasn't implying either was lying..... just that it appears to be an inconsistency and no one seems to care. I read comments all the time that Terri said things to make herself look more important and more involved in Kyron's life. The same could be said of the statements by Kaine and Tony.....

JMO
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:24 pm

I just heard out of Desirae's own mouth that she MET Terri right before Kryon was born, but she didn't TALK to her until Kyron was a year a half or so....

Of course she was saying she wasn't Terri's friend before Kyron was born (been posted before, I know).

With her actual words in mind it seems, with Desirae filing for divorce when she was 8 mo pregnant, perhaps the reason for it was Terri in Kaine's life since Desirae has now admitted she only MET Terri right before Kryon was born?

And then she didn't talk to her until, basically, until Desirea handed Kyron over to Kaine while she went for her medical treatment.

Just throwing that out for future reference.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:48 pm

This whole case makes me go: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 12 858297 kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Key Horman document could be made public

by Frank Mungeam, KGW.com Staff
kgw.com
Posted on July 7, 2010 at 2:45 PM
Updated today at 2:53 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A Multnomah County prosecutor has informed a judge he no longer objects to making a key document in the Kyron Horman investigation public.

The restraining order issued in late June against Terri Horman on behalf of her husband Kaine Horman had been sealed by a judge after prosecutors indicated that the release of the document could jeopardize the ongoing investigation.

However, on Tuesday the district attorney's office conveyed to the judge that the DA's office no longer had an opinion on the release of the document. On Sunday, a source informed KGW that Kaine Horman sought the restraining order and filed for divorce after being told by investigators that his wife, Terri Horman had plotted to hire a landscaper to kill him. More: Murder for hire plot

The message from the district attorney suggested that the decision to release the contents of the restraining order document could be reviewed Thursday by Judge Keith Meisenheimer.

The latest news comes a day after Kyron's mother Desiree made a public plea from Eugene calling on Terri Horman to "fully cooperate" with the investigation and the effort to locate Kyron Horman, the 7-year-old boy missing for more than a month.

http://www.kgw.com/home/Key-Horman-document-could-be-made-public-97975779.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:48 am

I think the document is likely predictable..

Allegation of murder for hire plot that was alleged to have been made by a landscaper several months ago (who I heard was an illegal immigrant) I also heard LE found him.. of course he just happenes to mention this too le....

Kaine now totally poisoned by LE media and most of the population of the U S (for very stupid reasons if any)

So Kaines obvious influence has taken hold and he as now been sold on her guilt, directly after they approach him with the murder for hire plot.. Of course the RO will be granted.. If it wasnt, the flack wud never end.. I doubt its contents will be anymore than we already know..

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:25 am

LottieM wrote:Something for you all to see....this is a link to those posts LE said is Terri....she is RDSQRL (red squirrel, like on her license plate of her red car)...

http://intensedebate.com/people/RDSQRL

In case for some reason it goes missing, here's the front page...on the actual site you can click on the full conversations.

RDSQRL
-75p

5 comments posted · 33 followers · following 0

2 weeks ago @ KATU - Portland, OR - Details wane but need ... · 6 replies · -37 points
If I may clear your mind...the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property. The cat is fine.

2 weeks ago @ KATU - Portland, OR - Vigil a symbol of hope... · 2 replies · -21 points
Hi Mama-law. Just so you can have the facts straight since I know personally... The family started in the green room, then went to the cry room and after a prayer by Becky Owens went to the back of the church to watch and be part of the community - all together - mom, stepmom, dad, stepdad and a couple of really close friends.

3 weeks ago @ KATU - Portland, OR - Search for Kyron turns... · 3 replies · -31 points
Thank you Clay. You explained exactly what I was doing. :)

3 weeks ago @ KATU - Portland, OR - Narrowing the search f... · 3 replies · -16 points
Thank you "owt". You said if perfectly.

3 weeks ago @ KATU - Portland, OR - Narrowing the search f... · 3 replies · -25 points
Wow. Unless you know all the details, the stress, the worry, the pain, you have nothing to speak of. You are merely making assumptions - you have no facts, details or knowledge to present so please refrain from your accusations.

Related to Lottie's post from above.

National by Aiden Kyle
Kyron Horman Missing Case Latest News and Updates: Terri Horman Drama Continues
July 8th, 2010

National by Aiden Kyle
Kyron Horman Missing Case Latest News and Updates: Terri Horman Drama Continues
July 8th, 2010

Kyron Horman Missing Case Latest News and Updates: Terri Horman Drama Continues. The Kyron Horman case continues – and we want answers. So does the rest of the country that has been taken aback by the adorable missing boy last seen wearing a CSI shirt at his science fair. The only person that the investigation seems to center on is that of Terri Moulton Horman, Kyron’s stepmother.

For some reason or another, the case was never handled like a typical missing persons case. In addition, it was recently announced that Terri contacted someone in an alleged attempt to murder her husband. Kaine Horman, Kyron’s father, filed for divorce and an order of protection and is now living with the couple’s 18 month old daughter.

One interesting blog post points out that someone by the online handle RDSQRL reviewed a book called “Enter a Murderer” in the weeks prior to Kyron’s disappearance. This is noted to be the letters featured on Terri’s Ford Mustang. Someone on her Facebook page also calls her “Red Squirrel.” Like many Americans, she’s also a fan of True Crime and lists Dexter and CSI as her favorite shows – hardly anything that raises a “red” flag, but certainly something interesting given the twists and turns of the case.

But the question remains: why would Terri hurt Kyron? Would it be to get back at Kaine? Desiree Young, his biological mother? Young and Horman were friends, and Horman moved in with Kaine to care for Kyron after Desiree went to Canada for medical treatments.

Hopefully this isn’t a murder investigation. Hopefully Kyron is stored away some place safe, and hopefully he will be reunited with his parents. In the meantime, Kyron remains in the prayers of many.

http://cnmnewsnetwork.com/123731/kyron-horman-missing-case-latest-news-and-updates-terri-horman-drama-continues/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:23 am

That's very interesting, Julie, considering in that book the crime took place in plain sight but still left everyone guessing!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next