Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1

+15
KariBear
TigerMom
JAG
MissMonkey
ou812
khintx
LottieM
Piper
Taxes101
Snaz
FystyAngel
Cali
Julie
sitemama
Justice4all
19 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1

Post by Justice4all Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:10 am

Thanks for posting this JAG. It definitely explains Kaine moving out and getting a restraining order. This case gets stranger everyday. If this is true, I wonder what her motive is for wanting Kaine murdered, and I still wonder what her motive would be for hurting Kyron.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1

Post by Justice4all Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:24 am

From Jag's article above:

Investigators also recorded a conversation June 26 among the cooperating landscaper, Terri Horman and an undercover law enforcement officer, but Horman shut down the conversation fairly quickly, sources said.
I can see why she didn't fall for this. She probably already assumes all her calls are being recorded because of Kyron's disappearance, and it probably seemed funny to her that the landscaper would call her out of the blue 6-7 months later to discuss the murder-for-hire plot while she was in the spotlight because of Kyron's case.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:31 am

Yeah, I am not making the connection between wanting to kill hubby to Kyron going missing....hopefully more info comes out on this whole mess.

I just really pray when all is said and done, we see a LIVE Kyron return home.

JAG

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:39 am

I think this alleged offer to the landscaper was said to happen somewhere around the time Terri's son moved out because of tension between him and Kaine. Whatever happened between Kaine and her son could have made her angry enough to want Kaine killed, and when that didn't work out, her anger stewed for a few months before she decided to hurt Kaine through Kyron.

Of course, this all depends on the landscaper's story being true. She hasn't been arrested because it's her word against his.

Hopefully we do see a live Kyron return home JAG. If Terri had something to do with it, hopefully she hired someone to hold him and keep him alive somewhere.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:45 am

Snaz wrote:
Wow, Lottie! (No pun intended... Very Happy )

I know there a lot of online games out there on the web that people really get into and take very seriously, but I guess I never thought of how it might affect REAL families...... maybe just kids who are into the goth thing and stuff like that. But I see that the players can be people who otherwise appear perfectly "normal".

Tell me, Lottie, does that game lean towards violence?

I started to say I don't know anyone who plays..... but how would I know???? I actually find it scary that someone.... anyone..... could let something like this WOW game take over their lives.

Thanks for explaining, Lottie... I appreciate it.

Does it lean toward violence?...Um...YEAH! The whole thing is violence based....but in the name of taking out your enemies. And it's quite graphic! Remorse isn't even a word in their vocabulary. The occult is a huge factor as well.

But when a character kills or gets killed it's just a matter of a slight inconvenience since you can be 'brought back'....the problem is the desensitization toward real killing and feeling that comes from it, and the desire for revenge.

LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by MissMonkey Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:49 am

I am thinking that LE believe the landscaper and that is why they passed on the info to KH/DY/TY. If they thought it was lies, then wouldn't they have told him it was nothing to worry about? Or just that some guy is claiming XYZ but that there is no way to tell? The judge that granted the RO must have been convinced as well.

If this is indeed true, then I fear the worst for Kyron. Someone willing to have their husband killed off, isn't going to say "well, this little boy is only 7 so we'll just keep him hidden away a while" would they?

This explains the hiring of Houze!

MissMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:59 am

Case is getting stranger by the minute..re: the landscaper murder-for-hire story.

What is going on? awe

Jumping into my head for a minute....Terri hires a landscaper unbeknown to Kaine....well, Kaine must have soon found out about it since he surely noticed his grounds manicured. So did the landscaper continue with Kaine's knowledge after that first time, or was he let go when Kaine found out?

I think the answer to that might show some family dynamic that might be important.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:15 pm

I am stunned. Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 11 858297 kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Can we go back to the beginning of this case for a second?

What we have, minus extenuating circumstances and tales from anyone including Terri, is that from the time the bell rang at 8:45 to 9AM - when roll was being taken for the day from which Kryon was marked 'absent'- Kyron was not doing what he was supposed to be doing..aka, going into his classroom.

We can assume, based on Kyron's normal behavior, that his not going into his classroom was not voluntary....hence, before or just as the 8:45 bell rang, Kyron was being detained somehow by someone...or he was otherwise unable to get to the classroom.

Let's explore some reasons why Kyron might not have been able to get to his classroom IF he was not being held by someone. He might have gone outside and gotten lost in the surrounding woods. He may have lost his glasses and was trying to find them. He may have been somehow injured and couldn't get up. Stuff like that...but those things are not probable because he'd have been found right away that afternoon, or would have eventually wandered back into school by himself, late.

This leaves us with someone detaining him! Yet no one saw him being detained! OR, if they did, they didn't find it unusual.

According to Terri, she let him go when the bell rang at 8:45, thus opening a window of opportunity for Kyron to be detained by someone from 8:45 -9AM....but that's too large a window actually, since Kyron was right there beside his classroom just after the bell rang for him to go there. The real window of opportunity then, is zero for this story of Terri's.

So, it stands to reason that Kyron was detained prior to 8:45 and hasn't been seen since. This makes Terri the main POI in this case due to her lie above and my perception that there was a zero window of opportunity for anyone to detain Kyron based on Terri's account.

I can logically imagine most of the guests leaving the science fair/school when they heard the 8:45 bell ring, alerting them time was up. There were only 2 doors for this stream of people leaving the building...and we can surely assume the exit lasted a few minutes as the guests said goodbye to their kids etc...but was it over by 9AM? Was everyone gone and all the kids in their classrooms by 9 just because that was the plan? Or could someone have laid back and waited until all the hallway activity had settled by 9 and then sneaked off with Kyron?

Well, gee...if that happened, that someone held Kyron somewhere...like in a bathroom?...until the coast was clear then, if Terri is telling the truth, Kyron disappeared from the bathroom, maybe? Like Tanner said the teacher suggested Kyron maybe be getting water or using the bathroom, Perhaps Kyron had departed from Terri at 8:45 and decided on his own he had a few minutes to go to the bathroom and/or get water.

Someone may have been hiding in the bathroom waiting to take a little boy...a sex offender maybe? And waited until after the halls were clear to whisk Kyron off the premises? NO! Kyron would have yelled out! Was Kyron though, incapacitated? NO! Too noticeable.

Summary, Kyron had to have been outside the school when he was detained. What business would he have outside the school? Given Kyron's behavior standard, I don't see him leaving the school without a familiar adult.

For what reason, then, might he leave with a familiar adult? Maybe you all can think of something more, but all I can think of is that the adult wanted to give Kyron something from their vehicle.

Does this mean it was Terri? Not necessarily. And Terri's lie about dropping his at his classroom at 8:45 could have been cover for her for something else she was doing that she didn't want anyone to know about that really didn't have anything to do with Kyron.

So let's leave Terri out of this despite her odd behaviors, and ask....What other familiar adult might be able to get Kyron to leave the building - to go get something out of their vehicle, for example? What other familiar adult might Kyron have felt comfortable with being at his science fair in the first place?

I've given this a lot of thought...and I think Desirae needs to be checked out for her whereabouts that morning. She could be trying to frame Terri. And while I'm at it, Kaine should be checked out as well.

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Not to answer my own post, but I just now realized something!

Kaine was working from home that day! Why didn't he go to the science fair?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Good question Lottie, but the possibilities are endless. Not only Kryon's immediate family pop to mind, but also teachers, lunchroom staff, janitors, parents of other students...anybody he seen daily would not be a threat to him. And let's not forget older students....

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:48 pm

True that, JAG....I wish Kaine hadn't gone and filed for divorce at this time. It really makes Terri look bad...but in a twisted sort of way, it also makes Kaine look like he could be a jerk!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Classes did not take up until 10am, not 9am that day. The Science Fair was from 8am till 10am.

As the substitute teacher/chaperone advised the teacher that Kyron was not with the group when they returned to class, and the teacher dismissed it. Later she marked him absent, but not at 9am.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:55 pm

sitemama wrote:Classes did not take up until 10am, not 9am that day. The Science Fair was from 8am till 10am.

As the substitute teacher/chaperone advised the teacher that Kyron was not with the group when they returned to class, and the teacher dismissed it. Later she marked him absent, but not at 9am.

This statement has always bothered me. For them to say Kyron was not with the group when they returned to class, it implies he was with the group when they started out in groups to see the displays.

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:04 pm

JAG wrote:
sitemama wrote:Classes did not take up until 10am, not 9am that day. The Science Fair was from 8am till 10am.

This statement has always bothered me. For them to say Kyron was not with the group when they returned to class, it implies he was with the group when they started out in groups to see the displays.

I am bothered by this whole case, but specifically the 'was he in school or not' question.

I have never worked as a teacher but have done some volunteer work at our local rural school. You constantly take head counts. If the most recent head count doesn't jive with the last one, the principal is notified and procedures are put into motion to explain why that is.

I have never heard of a school that notices a kid who was there and now suddenly isn't and then just marks em absent???

Also, if my kiddo has an appointment or something and I come pick her up early from class, I have to go to the office, sign her out, the secretary there notifies the teacher to release her to come to the office to meet me. So I am really wondering about all this........

As well as alleged landscaper hitman! kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:10 pm

I think Kyron's name was on that subs list, and maybe he started out with her, but they didn't all stay together during the tour of the school. I think the kids went any where they wanted to, but the subs were responsible for checking the kids out and then back in. That's when she noticed he was not there. And the teacher said he was maybe in the bathroom or getting a drink of water.

When my kids had their Science Fair, several of the moms were chaperones but we only had to account for the kids when they returned back to class. If the chap/sub had not been in a hurry to leave, she should have stayed till she had accounted for him. I certainly would have. I would have taken another little boy and checked the boy's room before I left.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissMonkey Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:01 pm

From what I understood, the groups were going around from 9-10 and it was at 9 that the sub mentioned that Kyron wasn't there.

As for Kaine, he only worked from home in the afternoon. He went into the office in the morning.

And if I found out that my spouse had tried to hire a hitman to kill me, then I'd be damn sure to be filing for divorce because I'm not paying any legal bills to help fund my spouse's defense!!

My question is if Terri was so involved in the school and with Kyron, then why was is reported that they didn't know there was a talent show that he was in that day? The other parents know Kyron was meant to be in it, but his own don't?

As for the landscaper; why didn't he tell LE when he was approached to murder Kaine?

MissMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:27 pm

IMO, the landscaper "hitman" is as guilty as whoever may have harmed Kyron *IF* he is telling the truth. he should have reported it immediately.

I thought the classroom aid left after telling the teacher Kyron was not with his group? That would put her statement at 10am not 9am....the end of the tour, not the beginning. And *IF* he was missing at the end, why was he simply reported absent?

khintx, Same way in our schools. Ours alway call if a student is absent and they have not heard from a parent as well.

This whole case has me messed up. Nothing coming out makes sense when you try and put the timeline together.

And I gotta say again, I am caught off guard by the SM being involved. I can not think of any case we have followed that has had this many family pictures, showing a family have fun together come out, only to have a caretaker be responsible.

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:37 pm

MissMonkey - i've been thinking about that - why didn't the landscaper come forward when she first approached him - but maybe he considered the proposition?? maybe he's already a convicted felon? IDK since they aren't releasing his identity - but another thing that came to mind is that perhaps she "jokingly" talked to him about offing her husband and he didn't take it seriously until Kyron came up missing and maybe it made him think back to when she approached him about killing Kaine. Since Kaine didn't know about the landscaper was Terri hiding the landscaper from him? Was Terri acting as if she was the one doing the landscaping work? even though she was having it done professionally while Kaine was at work?
It certainly answers for me the question of what happened in that home and why Kaine decided to promptly jump ship - his whole entire world came crashing down around him - with his son gone missing, and then IMO, the landscaper came forward anonymously w/ a tip and that was then shared w/ kaine - that he needed to watch out for HIMSELF - and his daughter as well... IF this story is true - and I'm not saying that it is or isn't as I don't know yet - but what i do see is that IF Terri did try to arrange a hit on her husband, i would then believe her capable to stage a kidnap of Kyron, and I believe the motive revolves around Kaine and Terri's other teenage son not getting along and the son was made to move out to accomodate Kaine - I believe that would cause bitterness, anger, jealousy, etc and reason enough to lash out at Kaine and when that fell thru, to hurt Kaine by taking away his son the way hers was taken away...

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:56 pm

I am shocked, just read this.... Shocked
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:18 pm

It was actually clarified somewhere (I'll try to find it) that the school was open from 8-8:45 for visitors/parents/etc to view the exhibits with their kids....but at 8:45 the visitors had to leave and school started as normal, taking roll etc like a normal day...then from 9-10 the kids went in groups with chaperons/teachers to look at the exhibits some more. Roll was taken between 8:45 and 9.

It is confusing as to when the chaperon noticed Kyron missing though. Has that even been verified to have happened other than what Tanner said?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:23 pm

MissMonkey wrote:From what I understood, the groups were going around from 9-10 and it was at 9 that the sub mentioned that Kyron wasn't there.

As for Kaine, he only worked from home in the afternoon. He went into the office in the morning.

And if I found out that my spouse had tried to hire a hitman to kill me, then I'd be damn sure to be filing for divorce because I'm not paying any legal bills to help fund my spouse's defense!!

My question is if Terri was so involved in the school and with Kyron, then why was is reported that they didn't know there was a talent show that he was in that day? The other parents know Kyron was meant to be in it, but his own don't?

As for the landscaper; why didn't he tell LE when he was approached to murder Kaine?

What? I didn't know that about the talent show!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Ok now I'm getting more suspicious....if Terry claimed she didn't know about the talent show...let's compare that to the time she called to see if she had to pick up Kyron's display....was it after the talent show?

Did she think he'd surely be missed by then when he wasn't missed at roll call after having been seen in the school earlier? Was she sitting around wondering when they were going to notice he was gone? So she calls about the display pickup hoping someone was going to say 'btw Kryon isn't here....do you have him?'

I'm sure she'd rather have faked a freak-out over the phone than have to try her hand at acting in person...at the bus stop. Her in-person acting sucks!

Time check on the talent show versus the phone call about the display, please....if anyone knows.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:43 pm

I can't help on the timeline for that Lottie. I read she emailed, not called, the school about the display.

But going with a list of suspects, here is another addition for you.

http://www.kgw.com/home/Hormanprobelatest-97771724.html

According to sources, Terri Horman had described being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her by having an extra-marital relationship.

A girlfriend of the father....maybe upset dad wouldn't leave the SM for her? Decided to take Kryon to get him to leave?

I know that is really reaching, but the way this case is unfolding, I'm looking at everything and anything.

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:22 pm

You gotta wonder why kids have to get wrapped up in the mess adults make of their lives and minds!

Anything is possible, JAG, as you are well aware! :)
I hope LE would speak with this mistress!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:08 am

Something for you all to see....this is a link to those posts LE said is Terri....she is RDSQRL (red squirrel, like on her license plate of her red car)...

http://intensedebate.com/people/RDSQRL

In case for some reason it goes missing, here's the front page...on the actual site you can click on the full conversations.

RDSQRL
-75p

5 comments posted · 33 followers · following 0

2 weeks ago @ KATU - Portland, OR - Details wane but need ... · 6 replies · -37 points
If I may clear your mind...the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property. The cat is fine.

2 weeks ago @ KATU - Portland, OR - Vigil a symbol of hope... · 2 replies · -21 points
Hi Mama-law. Just so you can have the facts straight since I know personally... The family started in the green room, then went to the cry room and after a prayer by Becky Owens went to the back of the church to watch and be part of the community - all together - mom, stepmom, dad, stepdad and a couple of really close friends.

3 weeks ago @ KATU - Portland, OR - Search for Kyron turns... · 3 replies · -31 points
Thank you Clay. You explained exactly what I was doing. :)

3 weeks ago @ KATU - Portland, OR - Narrowing the search f... · 3 replies · -16 points
Thank you "owt". You said if perfectly.

3 weeks ago @ KATU - Portland, OR - Narrowing the search f... · 3 replies · -25 points
Wow. Unless you know all the details, the stress, the worry, the pain, you have nothing to speak of. You are merely making assumptions - you have no facts, details or knowledge to present so please refrain from your accusations.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:44 am

DHS opened a case on Kyron's stepmom years ago

By Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Updated: Jul 4, 2010 at 7:25 PM PDT

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 11 07041010

PORTLAND, Ore. – In the wake of the Sunday morning news of an alleged murder-for-hire plot claiming Terri Horman tried to have her soon-to-be-ex-husband Kaine killed, authorities now confirm detectives shared this information with Kaine Horman just before he filed for divorce, moved out of their home and took their daughter with him.

A landscaper who worked for the Horman family claims the stepmother to missing boy Kyron Horman offered him a "large sum of money" to do the deed. He alleges she approached him about six to seven months before Kyron disappeared.

The landscaper has not been identified. We have called Terri's newly-hired attorney, Stephen Houze. He has yet to return our calls.

On Sunday KATU also received our first confirmation that Terri Horman has been the subject of a prior investigation regarding her parenting.

A source confirmed late Sunday afternoon that the Oregon Department of Human Services opened a case on Terri Horman following a 2005 arrest and charge of driving under the influence. Her biological son, who was 11 at the time, was in the car when his mother was arrested. As such, Horman also was convicted of reckless endangerment of that son.

Horman pleaded guilty in that incident. She had her license suspended for a month and a half, and served out a 12-month probation for those convictions.

We called the Department of Human Services to try to get answers from the agency's case file. Instead, DHS workers referred us to investigators working Kyron Horman's disappearance case.

Meanwhile, authorities involved in the search for the missing Skyline second grader this weekend are asking those who think they see Kyron to call 9-1-1 immediately. They do have a tipline for information about Kyron's disappearance, at 503-261-2847, and will continue to operate that line. However, operators there say it can take some time to get through all the tips. Those with immediate sightings then should call emergency dispatch.

There is a reward of up to $25,000 to help find this missing Northeast Portland 7 year old.

http://www.katu.com/news/97777564.html?
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that the landscaper waited 7 months to contact LE? Did LE approach him first? If so, why? And do we necessarily believe the landscaper? I don't know what to think about this one.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:07 pm

One more confusing piece of a puzzle. My personal feelings are I'm not sure where this fits in. I think Kyron is alive, I also think he was taken because of Terri's actions, but not by Terri herself. I think he was the easiest target of "her" children and that is why he was chosen. IIRC, nobody knew Kyron was a step-child to Terri. The community thought all three children were hers, so it stands to reason, somebody wanting to get even with her or pay her back for something, would not know he wasn't "her" child either.

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:52 pm

khintx wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that the landscaper waited 7 months to contact LE? Did LE approach him first? If so, why? And do we necessarily believe the landscaper? I don't know what to think about this one.

kh

KH... lol it was the first thing I thought of.. Then when I read that investigators told this information to Kaine, it even made more NON sense... It appears that before Saturday, Terri and the family were seemin gly ok in terms of sticking together... Then all of a sudden over the course of maybe 24 hours..everything changes where the family is ripped apart and a RO is given... My first thoughts were how hard was it to get this landscaper to come up with this crazy story... was he paid, does he have pemnding chrges that he needs to wipe away? Is 2 minutes of fame going to benefit him in some way?
I also read in that article that LE wired him and Terri didnt corroborate on anything..and they suggested that she caught on to it.. IO wonder if there was simply no truth to it.. Also.. the biggest thing in this for me is that the family has been together till the divorce RO was givin and it appears as though it was all dont the day that Kaine was advised of this allegation... I am suspicous that LE prollly hasnt liked that the family has been sticking together and had stood by Terri till now.. This implies that it was a good way to make Kaine and family leave her side and get a RO.... It all cud be a big fat lie.. LE have clearly targeted her since day one .. Now they have a way to pit them against Terri which is all they are prolly waiting for... Now if Kaine believes this allegation he wud definitley question Terri... problem is ..I dont buy it.. way too convenient..also we have to know that Kaine has been updated as to what LE have found out ie. her cell phone pings... It sounds like LE must not have fouind anything on her (including her alibi/pings) or he wud have left her then.. It seesm like it took something of this huge magnitude to get him to leave her and get the R.O i also read that Terri was the one making the calls of being threatened so it sounds like Kaine must have gone opff on her.. Seems like an influence this strong cud corrupt anyone to not knowing what to b elieve.. I still wonder if this was a high risk perp who took Kyron. God Bless Kyron.

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:33 pm

You know what else doesn't make sense about this landscaper story and the 'reason' Kaine went BTTW and filed divorce AND a RO?

Terri allegedly wanted to HIRE a hitman! She didn't want to do it herself...so what's the RO for? So what if she stays away from Kaine...she could still hire a hitman and have him bumped off anywhere...including going to work, so even his 'hiding out from her' is a farce.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:57 pm

I think the landscaper is all a ruse.. Kaine is prolly so torn about what to believe.. I bet she may havew had an affair and it5 may have even been with this so called landscaper... she may have broke it off and he is getting bak at her.. I cud see Kaine flipping and not know what to believe... Kainse is clearly being influenced by LE where it is to LE's adbvantage that Terri and Kaine sever ties.. It isnt unusual to try and pit one against the other.. it has happened in a million cases.. still no Kyron.. God Bless him!

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Okay, either MD has lost his frackin mind...... or this case is getting even more bizarre. Read this article for yourself and let me know your thoughts? Is it real or is it photoshopped??? Is this wreckless reporting........ or a bonafide bombshell? I just don't know. I got a feelin there's sumthin hinky about this whole thing....... but I didn't believe the "previous women's champion body builder" story either! kh

http://marinadedave.com/2010/07/05/two-sides-to-every-coin/
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:59 pm

That SM pic on MD's page is not Kaine, IMO.

Good grief! I vote MD has lost his frackin' mind! :)
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:03 pm

This is the last thing we need to be true in this case. If it is, it will help NG fill an entire week of episodes easily.

Where is Kyron?
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:33 pm

OMG...unreal...

WHERE IS KYRON ?????
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:53 am

It is unreal.. so is he suggesting that the 2 ppl in the lower pic is Kaine dressed up as a woman with a diff wonan?? Sorry I just dont get it.. I will go on to say that I dont think being in that sick club makes them Terry or Kaine murderers, but I do think that some ppl they may be in touch/associate with cud be peds and murderers and god only knows what else... I am still leaning towards a ped who was in that school. I also dont necessarily think Kyron was the target.. I think a ped took whoever he cud get his hands on...

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:31 am

Q&A with Kyron Horman family touches on polygraph tests, day boy disappeared

Updated: Monday, July 05, 2010, 11:46 PM

On Monday evening, Tony and Desiree Young and Kaine Horman released answers via email to questions about the Kyron Horman investigation posed by The Oregonian and other news outlets. Here are their responses:

The Sheriff spoke out on Friday and said Terri Horman has cooperated throughout the investigation but you insinuated in your statement that she has not been cooperating. Please explain.

"We believe that the Sheriff's statement could have been misinterpreted and possibly reflects Terri's cooperation to participate in prior weeks during the investigation. The statement was directed at historical cooperation not current cooperation. Based upon information we have received from briefings it is our understanding, and continues to be such, that she has not been cooperating. We have been briefed by law enforcement and we have not received a response since our request for her to fully cooperate with investigators to assist in bringing Kyron home. We continue to issue our plea of her FULLY cooperating with law enforcement and the investigation to help bring Kyron home as quickly as possible."

Have you been asked to take polygraphs? If so, did you take them?

"Yes, all 3 of us have taken polygraphs and have voluntarily undergone any and all sessions with law enforcement and will continue to do so as long as it takes to bring Kyron home. We wake up every day and check in to proactively see what else we can do to help with the case and to find Kyron. We are relentless in this focus."

Help us understand why you remain so certain Kyron is alive?

"We remain hopeful because we haven't been given any information by law enforcement to indicate he isn't still alive and therefore, we will always expect that he will come home to us."

Kaine, are you able to confirm anything in the Oregonian story that was in the Sunday Paper that says it was discovered by police that Terri had attempted a Murder for Hire Plot?

"We are unable to comment."

When is the last time Kaine saw Kyron?

"I last saw him at about 7:45 am. He was coming back to the house after feeding our cat (Bootsie) and I was heading out to the car to head into the office. I walked over to him, told him I was extremely proud of him for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project, and for him to have a great and fun day at the science fair. We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school, and then I said 'I love you.' He said 'I love you too, Dad,' at which point we hugged, and then he went into the house as I got into the car and left. While I have not seen him since, that moment in time is still etched in my mind as if it just happened and is a constant reminder of the joy of having him as a son."

Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school?

"No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop."

Was Kaine waiting at the bus stop for Kyron to get off of the school bus?

"Yes I was. I walked Kiara down to the bus stop about 3:35 with Terri following close after we left. We all arrived down at the bus stop together and waited as the bus came to the stop."

Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor's appointment?

"There was some discussion about the appointment but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain."

Do you all still feel strongly that the investigation remains on track?

"Yes, we feel the investigation continues to be on track and progressing toward finding Kyron. Every action we take is for the sole purpose of expediting the investigation and search for him and to bring him home as quickly as possible. Some actions can appear as distractions but our purpose, all efforts/actions, and our focus remain unwavered until he is home and safe."

Do you receive daily briefings? If so, how are those briefings delivered to you?

"Yes we receive daily briefings or more frequently as needed, the delivery method changes based upon participant locations."

What would you like to see happen in the investigation that hasn't been thus far?

"As Kyron's family we have only one goal with the investigation, we only care about Kyron coming home to us soon."

Are you worried Terri is becoming the story and not Kyron?

"Our main goal is to keep Kyron in the front of everyone's mind because we have a better chance of finding him. So we are constantly working to keep him the focus of the story and not Terri."

Can you say something along what you said earlier about this not being two separate stories, but all about trying to find Kyron?

"Kyron Horman is one story. As stated on an earlier interview, EVERYTHING we do is to expedite the investigation as best we can and bring him home quickly and safely."

Can you repeat your comment about how all you care about is putting pressure on whoever did this to Kyron? In essence, this is what it's all about.

"All of us care very much about bringing this person to justice and bringing Kyron home and we will not stop until that is done."

The note put on the fence by Desiree for Kyron last week – are you willing to share what was in that note?

"It's personal to Ky, but I reassured him that we were on the way and that we will never stop looking for him."

What does Kyron's room look like now? Have you made any changes to it since he disappeared?

Desiree: "I haven't made any changes to his room other than to vacuum it. I still have his laundry laid out and his bed not made because I can't bring myself to make his bed. I like to see that it looks slept in."

Kaine: "We have done a little cleaning but otherwise it is in the same state it was when he left it. We had some family friends come over and we all played in his room to fill it with love and happy noises for Kyron, exactly as he would want if he would have been there with us. Additions to his room include gifts from other children that will be awaiting him when he gets home."

How difficult was it to be without Kyron this 4th of July?

Desiree: "It was very difficult. Kyron doesn't like real loud noises and so he generally is kind of timid when it comes to celebrating the 4th of July, but the main thing that I missed was Kyron sitting on my lap for the entire show. I always tell him he is just making sure that I am not afraid, at least that is what I tell him when his fifteen-year-old brother teases him about it."

Kaine: "Extremely difficult. He likes the lights and colors but not the noises and will often sit and watch with his ears covered. We have tried a few fireworks in the past but he definitely prefers watching them. Kyron enjoys the food and barbeque that we usually do and we usually play outside most of the day, which he loves to do."

What was planned for Kyron to be doing this week if he had not disappeared?

"He was supposed to be in California on vacation with his dad visiting friends – swimming, barbeque-ing, playing mini-golf, going to the water slides, a possible trip to the races, visiting to Monterey, and watching fireworks/celebrating the 4th of July with everyone."

It has been a month since Kyron went missing, has this been the longest amount of time that any of you have been away from Kyron?

"Yes, it is the longest stretch of time for all of us where we have been unable to at least call or talk to him in one form or another."

It's been just over one month since Kyron disappeared, how is the family seeking support to keep up hope that Kyron will be returned home safely? Who is the most helpful source of support outside the family?

"The only support we have been seeking is for people to keep an eye out for him. The local community and people all across the state of Oregon and everywhere in the United States have sent notes of prayer, reassurance and strength in support of Kyron and our family. While the local community is relentless in its search for Kyron and support of the investigation, the national community continues to get the word out and watch for him. We will be reaching out to other families and organizations that help with missing children cases; we have not yet had enough time to do so. Other than that our strength and support comes from our love for Kyron and we lean on each other as much as we can while we search for him."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/horman_family_answers_question.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:15 am

Desiree: "I haven't made any changes to his room other than to vacuum it. I still have his laundry laid out and his bed not made because I can't bring myself to make his bed. I like to see that it looks slept in."

Kaine: "We have done a little cleaning but otherwise it is in the same state it was when he left it. We had some family friends come over and we all played in his room to fill it with love and happy noises for Kyron, exactly as he would want if he would have been there with us. Additions to his room include gifts from other children that will be awaiting him when he gets home."

I don't understand these two comments. I thought Desiree didn't live close by. That's why she didn't attend the Science Fair. So, how long has it been since Kyron spent the night with her? Does she never make his bed? Even if he slept at my house, his bed would have been made before he left for school. She didn't know till after 3pm that he had gone missing. This does not make any sense.

Kaine's comment about having friends come over and play in Kyron's room also does not make any sense. How soon after his disappearance did they do this? If my son was missing, I would not allow any other kids in his room to play.

I think the entire family is wacko.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:19 am

Amen, site. Very strange! I have officially but MD (who I shall heretofore refer to as MadDog rather than MarinadeDave) on my sh!t list for the crazy stuff he is posting. To say I am shocked is a complete understatement. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:47 am

JMO, but I can def see a resemblance in that pic...sure looks like Kaine to me...I don't think Dave would put himself in jeopardy of a law suit by posting a false pic...I don't know where he got it, but he must have trusted his "source" or else he wouldn't have posted it...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:52 am

Estee wrote:JMO, but I can def see a resemblance in that pic...sure looks like Kaine to me...I don't think Dave would put himself in jeopardy of a law suit by posting a false pic...I don't know where he got it, but he must have trusted his "source" or else he wouldn't have posted it...

I dunno, Estee. I don't see any corroborating sources...... in reading it, it seems to be something another blogger there forwarded on to him. I think it was in extremely poor taste and wreckless to say the least to post something like that without verification..... and I don't see any other media/journalists jumping on the story........ but we'll see. kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by MissMonkey Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:14 am

I think that Desiree just hadn't made his bed since he was last at her house. Maybe he had been there on the weekend before. Odd yes, but I know people who keep their houses in much worse a state.

Perhaps it helps her get through the times without him, to have his room looking like a little boy lives in there, rather than just visits.

As for the friends in the room, I am torn on this. I have a little boy and I could see myself being a bit crazy and not letting anyone go in the room, but I also have a younger daughter who would not understand where her brother went or why she could no longer go in the room.

Perhaps TMH convinced him it would be a good idea to have all of these people in the room.

As for MD ... or as KH is rightfully calling him - Mad Dog ... that pic is taken off of a German website. If you look at the other ones, they look far less like Kaine. And the album isn't from Terri's personal album. It is a site that is similar to Google Images. If you put in Terri Horman as the search it brings back results that have Terri Horman, Terri or Horman. They aren't actually her personal photos.

The Not Terri's Terri Horman Album: http://connect.in.com/terri-horman/photo-gallery.html

The website the photo originally came from: (warning: not really work safe.. though no nudity)http://mnicole.lustgarten.de/index.php?page=5

If you look at the photos, it is in fact a woman. An ugly one, but not one who has fathered two children.

MissMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:35 am

Thanks Missmonkey. I think MadDog has finally gone bonkers. I am so disappointed and disgusted that he would write an article like that with no source other than "another blogger." It is just terrible. I am embarassed for him... and his readers (or in my case, former reader). kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:12 am

Well...besides that entire email from the family reading so contrived...this part is just insane!...

Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor's appointment?

"There was some discussion about the appointment but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain."

Go check with the doctor's office!

That part about playing in his room is disturbing to me!
I try to think, What would I do?....and I'm sure I wouldn't be interested in anyone going out their way to play in there....I'm sure I'd also not want anyone playing with his stuff if he couldn't play with it! I'd probably close his little door and save his room for him for when he gets home. I WOULD make his bed! I WOULD even clean up his room so it would be all nice and fresh when he got home to enjoy it!

I know everyone is different, but to me their behavior screams -desensitizing themselves of the pain of his loss, as if nothing ever happened.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:18 am

I am shocked that MD would post that photo from a reader with no source to verify. Thank you MissMonkey.....

I know that Blink has suggested "alternate lifestyle" but would not go into any detail.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:22 am

This is all so perplexing. I found the "emailed answers" to read like something a publicist would put out..... or maybe an attorney. The whole idea of Emailing a press conference is strange too. I dont think desensitizing may be the word I'd use........ but the pain and loss, not to mention fear/anxiety, would is unfathonable to me and our psyche does protect us from such assaults with a lot of tricks to make it better, at least temporarily. So I can understand that. The torment of having a child missing has to be so awful. The added torment of 'not knowing' even more so. Coming to terms with this can take months/years. All we can hope for is a healing for this family...... and, hopefully, some answers one way or the other. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:12 pm

FOX NEWS (TV) IS REPORTING ARREST IS IMMINENT IN KYRON CASE FROM NEW TIP. KH

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:31 pm

I so understand the comment of not making his bed etc... I cant imagine what turmoil Kyrons family wud be in.. To not know where your child is unbelieveable. I cant even wrap my head around it... I cud see them not wanting to change one thing or any reminder of anything of Kyron. God Bless Kyron!

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:34 pm

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97845894.html

WHAT THE HECK???

".........Police have confirmed a report that Terri Horman tried to pay another as yet unnamed landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman, in 2009. That landscaper reportedly contacted police after the alleged murder for hire offer..."

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next