Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1

+15
KariBear
TigerMom
JAG
MissMonkey
ou812
khintx
LottieM
Piper
Taxes101
Snaz
FystyAngel
Cali
Julie
sitemama
Justice4all
19 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1

Post by khintx Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:58 pm

If one of my kids or grandkid or tubby was missing, and the FBI did a search of my computer- Lord knows what they would find! I'd be guilty before any evidence or charges were ever brought to bear! I tell my tubby all the time "Just tell em I follow the crimeboards!"....... hopefully that won't be held against me! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1

Post by JAG Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:47 pm

See KH! I'm glad I'm not the only one to think those things.

But this whole CSI thing is being held against Terri, that and I guess she posted on Haleigh or Caylee message boards. I just don't read much into it.

JAG

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:55 pm

JAG wrote:See KH! I'm glad I'm not the only one to think those things.

But this whole CSI thing is being held against Terri, that and I guess she posted on Haleigh or Caylee message boards. I just don't read much into it.

SmileyCentral.com

Yea, it's gonna take a whole lot more Sherlock Holmes-ing than a computer search! They might decide to close a jillion cold cases just based on my computer history alone! kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:00 pm

JAG wrote:All I know is if my grandkids come up missing, I'd be a prime suspect...just based on my hard-drive! I've said for a long time LE could close cold cases just by looking at what I search. So Terri liking true crime cases does not really play into it for me. I don't think it'd make her any smarter in committing a crime than it would you or I. I know *I* could never pull it off....lol.

I agree Lottie....something is way off on this family and the way fingers are pointing to Terri.

Let me ask all of yo something. If you were being looked at for a missing child and a landscaper pulled into your yard to blackmail you, would you call the police and give them a heads up on that person? IMO, only if you were innocent. Why draw attention to a person who may have information against you?

That's a great question, JAG. Let me think....let's say I had tried to pay this guy 7 months prior, knew I was suspected as doing something to my stepchild currently....this guy shows up in an attempt to blackmail me or else he's going to tell the cops about the MFH....I'd be being very careful not to incriminate myself in any way even if I hadn't really done anything to my stepchild...but at the same time I might be afraid to just shut the door in his face for fear he might not go away....so I'd probably call 911 and pretend I was afraid especially since the MFH would have been his word against mine.

Let's say I was innocent of trying to hire this guy for a MFH....I'd suspect some crazy person was on my porch and call 911.

So I'm calling 911 either way.

But even with a MFH, it doesn't mean it has anything to do with Kyron. AND I think it's bogus AND I think LE was grabbing at straws and the whole thing was unprofessional and 'attacking' of Terri by LE and they are going to regret it if they ever do arrest Terri without solid evidence she did something to Kyron.

I also think, with a good lawyer, Terri might be able to sue Kaine and Desirae for slandering her all over the news! They'd better have something on her that will withstand scrutiny! She could pull a Zenaida Gonzales (the real one) and get a civil suit started right now!
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Site, thanks for the encouragement.. Also, count me in on the hardrive... I guess if KC had have had more than just neckbreaking chloroform and missing kids, she may have been able to explain ....

Jag, about the 911 call for the blackmail... your assessment cudnt be more true... Why in the HE** wud she call 911 if she was innocent... SHe was reaching out for help, hoping that LE wid help her.. Instread they were busy plotting against her, which they have been from day one!!!! What a shame... If someone was trying to murder her and ashe called them for help, I am sure they wud turn the tables against her somehow....

Lotiie,

I had to laugh at the "glasses" question you posed.. I believe you asked if something (about Terri and the gflasses) was a rumour?????

I was wondering if you were joking.. I guess the sad thing is, anything we have heard about the case, is all rumours and unnuendo...

I can tell you that the pic of the glasses was prolly was a replica like the clothes and shoes .. I doubt he had duplicates of his clothes..i think it wud be more plausble to think that LE took a replica of the glasses and put it out there as he had them on when he was last seen.. Also, LE prolly croppped the pic to show his face without the glasses to make sightings more detailed..

To think that there may be a rumour out there that Kyrons glasses werer mailed to the house is almost funny but I cant laugh as this case is so sad, along with Terri having been made the scapegoat from day one.. and we society and the media allowed it to happen.. We all have had a potential hand in thisd case being botched from the start... Seems more ppl wud rather guess who did it, than have, and voice expectations/concerns of how an investigation shud be progressing... despite knowing a child is missing while most sit back and wait for Terri to talk???????????? something is wrong with this pic...

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Just a thought: If some guy I got an estimate from 8 months ago for yard work turned up on my front step after my step son was missin for a month and I was the prime suspect, talkin bout payin him for murdering my husband (which he didnt even do).... I'd call 911 too. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:02 pm

My thoughts are this:

*IF* I tried to hire somebody 8 months ago to off my hubby, and my child suddenly disappeared, this guy shows up and wants hush money, NO way do I call 911! I'm not handing LE one more person in which to talk to and possible nail me on charges. I take my chances they won't go to LE with just word of mouth.

*IF* I did not try to hire somebody to off hubby, dang straight I call 911! Let them talk to this person all they want, just get them off my property.

But I see the way you guys are thinking as well.

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Things that make you go "hmmmmmm." I am still on the fence. I am not ready to convict Terri. Consider the sources. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Terri Horman agrees to leave house

By Colin Miner, Michael Rollins and David Krough, KGW.com staff
kgw.com
Posted on July 8, 2010 at 5:53 PM
Updated today at 12:44 PM

PORTLAND -- Kyron's stepmother Terri Moulton Horman will not challenge a request to move out of the former family home, a letter from her lawyer read Monday.

The boy's father Kaine Horman had added a clause to a restraining order that she leave the home last week. A July 22 scheduled hearing in the case was cancelled, according to the court.

On Saturday, sources told KGW that investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to the 7-year-old who disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.

It was unclear if or when Terri planned to move out.

On Sunday, the parents of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman put off all media contact for the week in anticipation of what they called "heavy" obligations by investigators on the case.

"Our focus continues to be fully on the investigation and finding Kyron," a statement from father Kaine Horman read. "All indications are that law enforcement obligations will be heavy in the coming week. As a result, we are sorry that we cannot schedule any media meetings. We really apologize for the change but, as always, our priority is keeping our energy and available time focused on the search and both of those things will be in short supply next week."

The sources declined to characterize anyone who has that information, including when and how the details of the disappearance may have been passed along. But Terri may not be alone in knowing, the sources said.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:22 pm

What has happened to 'dad' Young? It seems all we are seeing is Terri and Kaine, as if they are a couple now.

Do the Young's live in the same town as the Horman's? Is Young on the police force that is investigating this disappearance, or is he on a different police force?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:25 pm

awaiting justice wrote:

Lotiie,

I had to laugh at the "glasses" question you posed.. I believe you asked if something (about Terri and the gflasses) was a rumour?????

I was wondering if you were joking.. I guess the sad thing is, anything we have heard about the case, is all rumours and unnuendo...

I can tell you that the pic of the glasses was prolly was a replica like the clothes and shoes .. I doubt he had duplicates of his clothes..i think it wud be more plausble to think that LE took a replica of the glasses and put it out there as he had them on when he was last seen.. Also, LE prolly croppped the pic to show his face without the glasses to make sightings more detailed..

To think that there may be a rumour out there that Kyrons glasses werer mailed to the house is almost funny but I cant laugh as this case is so sad, along with Terri having been made the scapegoat from day one.. and we society and the media allowed it to happen.. We all have had a potential hand in thisd case being botched from the start... Seems more ppl wud rather guess who did it, than have, and voice expectations/concerns of how an investigation shud be progressing... despite knowing a child is missing while most sit back and wait for Terri to talk???????????? something is wrong with this pic...

Did I ask something about TERRI and the glasses? NO! I did not ask anything about TERRI....I asked if the rumor about Kyron's glasses being mailed to someone had been validated or if it was still just a rumor. What's so funny about that? Hmmmm?

You don't know if any glasses were mailed or not. None of us do....for all we know at this point a pair may well have been mailed. Some of you read more press than I do, so I asked the question in case someone had seen it verified....or denied by LE or the family. The rumor is out there....it has not been addressed one way or the other AFAIK and until it IS addressed one way or another then it might be a rumor now, but it could still be true.

And I wasn't talking about the replica picture of Kyron's outfit/glasses either....nor about the photoshopped pic of him without his glasses.

O...KAY then....?

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:29 pm

"Our focus continues to be fully on the investigation and finding Kyron," a statement from father Kaine Horman read. "All indications are that law enforcement obligations will be heavy in the coming week. As a result, we are sorry that we cannot schedule any media meetings. We really apologize for the change but, as always, our priority is keeping our energy and available time focused on the search and both of those things will be in short supply next week."

Kaine makes me sick! Why does he have to pre-empitively tell the media he isn't going to schedule a meeting with them? Is he afraid if he lets them ask first and then he declines he may look like he's hiding something?

Kaine is micromanaging......might just be his nature....maybe something else.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:09 pm

sitemama wrote:What has happened to 'dad' Young? It seems all we are seeing is Terri and Kaine, as if they are a couple now.

Do the Young's live in the same town as the Horman's? Is Young on the police force that is investigating this disappearance, or is he on a different police force?

They live in Medford....about 4 hours away from what I've read. He is on the Medford LE dept.

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Thanks Jag. So, I guess Young has gone back to Medford to work????? Do you think Kaine and Desiree are living at the same undisclosed place? I guess when Terri moves out, they can move into the Horman home with the baby.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:39 pm

In one of the videos I saw, Desiree said she received the call, about Kyron being missing, from the school. Why didn't Kaine call her and tell her?

The lady from the school, said Desiree was a contact person for Kyron, and what's why she called her. Why would they list a person 4 hours away as a contact person? Desiree said as soon as she hung up, she called Terri to confirm the story. Why didn't she call Kaine?

These are some strange ppl.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissMonkey Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:58 pm

Site: Terri is the one who was at home every day when Kyron got off of the bus. When the school secretary called she said "they asked me to call you". Desiree stated that she asked if Terri was there and when they said yes, she called Terri's phone.

As for why Desiree is an emergency contact - she is his mother. My mother is one of my emergency contacts and we live in different countries.

Lottie: Kaine and Desiree had previously said that they would do press on Tuesdays (Media sends in questions on Monday to be answered the next day) and Fridays, so with needing to work with LE they were explaining why they would not be doing it as planned.

MissMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by MissMonkey Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:07 pm

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest her husband's push to have her leave their home; new documents allege sexual relationship

Published: Monday, July 12, 2010, 12:35 PM
Updated: Monday, July 12, 2010, 2:47 PM
Maxine Bernstein, The Oregonian

Snipped ...

In an additional filing today, Kaine Horman's lawyer asked that the court impose "remedial" sanctions against Terri Horman, claiming she disclosed documents that had been sealed in the restraining order case to one or more unauthorized parties.

The filing says Terri Horman disclosed sections of the restraining order, at the time it was still sealed by the court, to a man named Michael Cook.

The filing alleges Terri Horman is now involved in an intimate and sexual relationship with Cook, saying the sexual nature of the relationship began four days after Kaine Horman left their house.

Authorities found evidence that Terri Horman and Cook were "sexting" on or after June 30. Cook went to high school with Kaine Horman, the document says.

"Law enforcement has informed petitioner that the materials supporting this relationship that have been obtained and clarified by interviews with Mr. Cook include hundreds of text messages as well as several photographs of respondent in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity," the filing says.

Terri Horman asked Cook to lie to her own attorney and others about the fact she had gone to Cook's home, the filing says.

It says Terri Horman allowed Cook to take cellphone photos of the restraining order and obtained the undisclosed address of Kaine Horman and his daughter.

The filing also says Terri Horman came to the gym daycare center where her daughter Kiara was while her dad was working out on June 28 – the day Terri was served with a restraining order – looking to "abduct" her daughter.

Kaine Horman is seeking sanctions against his wife, ranging from a $500 fine to confinement for being in contempt of court. His attorney asks the court to set a date for a hearing on the matter.

"Due to the ongoing investigation pertaining to the disappearance of petitioner's son Kyron, respondent's attempt to hire someone to murder petitioner, and the media and public interest in this high profile matter, petitioner believes that it is important for access to this information to be restricted in order to protect the safety and privacy of the minor children and petitioner," Kaine's attorney, Laura Rackner wrote in a filing today.

-- Maxine Bernstein

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

MissMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:09 pm

If this is true - then I'm pissed at Terri - for her to shack up w/ another guy during this time ANGERS me to say the least!!! Do these ppl have nothing better to do than divorce and hook up WHILE KYRON REMAINS MISSING!!! what is WRONG w/ these ppl???

Terri Horman accused of affair, violating restraining order

by David Krough and Frank Mungeam, KGW.com Staff
kgw.com
Posted on July 12, 2010 at 2:18 PM
Updated today at 5:40 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman wants his estranged wife held in contempt of court, accusing her of violating a restraining order against her. The document also alleged she was having a sexual affair with one of Kaine's childhood friends and tried to abduct the couple's 20-month-old child.

A motion from Kaine Horman's attorney asked the judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.

READ: Court motion for contempt charge

The court documents in addition, showed that a clerk at a gym said Terri came there on June 28, before the original papers were served, in an attempt to “abduct” Kiara Harmon. Terri asked specifically when Kaine was there working out and to let her know the next time he appeared. The clerk told the manager what happened and the manager then contacted police.

The order says that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where Cook took photos the document, which included Kaine's new address. It also states that Cook Google mapped the address.

In the motion, it was alleged Terri also exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of graphic sexual activity since June 30. Cook was a high school friend of Kaine Horman. Kaine told authorities that Terri and Cook did not know each other before Kyron's disappearance and were now in a relationship.

Terri agreed to abide by requests in the restraining order Monday that she move out of the former family home and cease visitation with Kiara.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:10 pm

oops! sorry missmonkey... that wasn't there when i started, I promise!

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Yes, pretty upsetting news. Sexting, Sexual relationship, sharing the R/O and allowing photos to be taken, swapping pictures of sexual nature.....trying to "abduct" the baby.

My sympathy level has fallen rapidly.

However, none of this makes her a murderer....just a poor human being. Just my very own opinion.

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Cook denies sexual relations
In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in "sexting" with Terri Horman.
Cook also admitted having "inappropriate communication" with Terri Horman but he denied having sexual relations with her. "I never slept with her," Cook told KGW.
Cook did admit that he had Googled Kaine Horman's new address on his cell phone.
"She wanted to find out where Kiara was," Cook told KGW.
"I'm a pretty straight shooter," said Cook. "I didn't have sex with her."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Hold on.....If Terri went to the gym to get her baby girl BEFORE she was served with papers, where is there an abduction attempt?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Lottie, I think she went after the papers were served on her.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Also, contempt of court for showing Cook the 'sealed' restraining order? I could be wrong, but I don't think there's any problem with the recipient of the RO showing it to whomever she pleases.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:40 pm

sitemama wrote:Lottie, I think she went after the papers were served on her.

The court documents in addition, showed that a clerk at a gym said Terri came there on June 28, before the original papers were served, in an attempt to “abduct” Kiara Harmon. Terri asked specifically when Kaine was there working out and to let her know the next time he appeared. The clerk told the manager what happened and the manager then contacted police.

More confusion! :)
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:58 pm

LottieM wrote:Also, contempt of court for showing Cook the 'sealed' restraining order? I could be wrong, but I don't think there's any problem with the recipient of the RO showing it to whomever she pleases.

Page 8 shows who is allowed access to the paperwork....

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

But in a nutshell, she did violate it.

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:24 pm

This is from the document.

Further, law enforcement has informed Petitioner's attorney that an identified clerk at a known local gym reported that on or about June 28, 2010, and prior to the service of the legal documents, Respondent came to that location looking to "abduct" her daughter, Kiara, from the gym daycare center while Petitioner worked out at the gym. Respondent asked the clerk to contact her if Petitioner came to the gym with Kiara. Law enforcement has informed Petitioner's attorney that the clerk informed the manager, and he then informed law enforcement of the request by Respondent.
I'm not sure what the law is on this. It might be considered an abduction attempt because Kaine left the house with Kiara and Terri tried to take her without Kaine's knowledge.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 pm

If the papers had not been served on Terri yet, then it would not have been an abduction attempt. Kiara is Terri and Kaine's daughter, and until the papers were served, neither one of them had sole custody.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:57 pm

I just can't believe Terri has the drive to be "sexting" during this time - or that any man would be participating and reciprocating during this time - THAT floors me!!
I liken it to KC dancing on the stripper pole while Caylee was "missing"... it sickens me!

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:13 pm

Justice4all wrote:This is from the document.

Further, law enforcement has informed Petitioner's attorney that an identified clerk at a known local gym reported that on or about June 28, 2010, and prior to the service of the legal documents, Respondent came to that location looking to "abduct" her daughter, Kiara, from the gym daycare center while Petitioner worked out at the gym. Respondent asked the clerk to contact her if Petitioner came to the gym with Kiara. Law enforcement has informed Petitioner's attorney that the clerk informed the manager, and he then informed law enforcement of the request by Respondent.
I'm not sure what the law is on this. It might be considered an abduction attempt because Kaine left the house with Kiara and Terri tried to take her without Kaine's knowledge.

If Terri was trying to scare Kaine, as if Kiara had been abducted too, that would be sick. Not saying that's what I think she was doing though.

A thought comes to mind.....If I were Kyron/Kiara's parent and Kyron was missing, I'd be leery of letting Kiara out of my sight, even at a day care thingy. I'd be afraid Kyron was targeted and the same person might come for Kiara...that's if I didn't know who really took Kyron.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 pm

JAG wrote:
LottieM wrote:Also, contempt of court for showing Cook the 'sealed' restraining order? I could be wrong, but I don't think there's any problem with the recipient of the RO showing it to whomever she pleases.

Page 8 shows who is allowed access to the paperwork....

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

But in a nutshell, she did violate it.

You're right..she did violate it! I didn't realize she'd been specifically told she couldn't share it. Moot point now that it's all over the internet.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:29 am

LottieM wrote:Hold on.....If Terri went to the gym to get her baby girl BEFORE she was served with papers, where is there an abduction attempt?

--------
I think they are trying to imply that she had intended on abducting Kiara and fleeing. On account that it is alleged that she asked the clerk who brought her in, as well its alleged that she asked the clerk to telll her when Kaine brought in Kiara...

Looks like Kaine and LE are using this, as though Terri had planeed on kidnapping her..

It is all so ridiculous.. The carryings a on with Mike Cook are also sick.. It is hard to imagine.. Where is her head at??? I also cant imagine what is going on in her head.. If she is really innocent and she is being treated this way, I might understand all the craziness... I still dont think this is any evidence suggesting she is a murderer..

Kaines behavior is also crazy where again..enduring this type of grief wud be unimaginable, and it is hard to know what that type of loss wud do to a person.. It seems clear that Terri has hurt him and prolly has nothing to do with Kyron.. He may have found out that she was having an affair or something like that and he naturally turned on her.. I think his anger is driving him and not logic.. I think he is too mad to really be able to determine in his miond, if he really believes she was involved.. It may be that betrayal is talking!

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:59 am

OY VEY! KH
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:43 am

Morning all...

The contempt of court will stand I believe, she is guilty of that UNLESS Mike Cook took the papers without her knowledge and took pictures. That may turn into a he said/she said thing.

The "abduction" attempt is bogus as far as I'm concerned. Her husband took off with a daughter they shared, she was trying to get her back. Maybe thinking if she had physical custody she'd get to keep the baby? Kind of like the whole possession is 9/10 of the law. If she was really going to "abduct" the baby, she would never have shown her face in a place she was so well known and made her intentions public.

As for the sexting and pictures....UGH! But when I think about how small her world had become, she was into a forced isolation, it could have very simply been she felt this guy was the only one who believed her and she went overboard to keep him coming back, just to have somebody friendly in her life. Not the way you or I would have behaved for sure, but this case has been strange from day one.

Even with all she has done, nothing points to a murderer... a bad human perhaps, but a far cry from being a murderer.

Just my two cents before my day starts.

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:32 am

Mornin JAG. I know this seems unbelievable, but I am still on the fence about Terri. I'd like to hear some solid facts from LE rather than snippets from "The World According To Kaine and Desiree." While Terri is certainly guilty (in my opinion) of parents&wives acting badly....... I don't think we have anything near the whole true story yet and I'd like to hear that.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:32 am

Hi Jag,

It doesnt sound unbelieveable that you wud be on the fence with Terri.. In Fact it seems more unbelievable to me that many have already convicted her...

There hasnt been anything to justify any guilt... IOt sounds to me (like Misty) that she has tpold LE everyting she did from the time she dropped off Kyron and LE just dont believe her.. It is easy for Kaine to say she isnt cooperating just because she has no answers. WHo cud blame someone for lawyering up after they have told the same stroy over and over and no matter is said, you are called a liar... I think she shud have lawyered up sooner..There is no motive as to why she wud have ever taken Kyron and even if she is a two time cheat (not saying she is, but just in case) that doesnt make her capable of murdering/abducting.

LE has motives to continue making this out to be a step mom did it.. why? to justify not looking, to keep the community calm and simply becasue they have no answers and their job is to solve...

If there was anyone else involved (like what os being said) I doubt that person/persons wudnt have already come forward.. ASnyone wud know that at this point in time LE want Terri to go down in flames big time...all someone wud have to do is get immunity for their involvement and (a whole bunch of money) and turn the tables on Terri. seems like a crime that LE and many have decided to put blinders on to the very real possibility that a monster took Kyron with ample oppurtunity.. We have known about too many monsters who have gone in to safe places and successfully took a child... Why LE has next to no consideration for this is a crime in itslef.. I havent heard of them talking about locating and ruling out any RSO in that area.. They get to sit bak and watch many convict Terri... they wud prolly get a conviction if there was a trial set now as so many are poisoned .. If not a crime, it sure is sad! I cant imagine what this wud do ato an innocent person if in fact she is... Look at Misty and Ron... I scud sure see how logic and good judgment wud fly out the window.. I dont condone these alleged actions with Michael Cook, and I agree that on account that she must feel so isolated who know what she is capable of.. I wud like to know if Michael Cook was paid for any interview or pics...
Still no Kyron...

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 pm

I'm with you guys. The pictures get me....he just looks like a happy well loved kid. *IF* something was going on behind the scenes it would show in his pictures, especially the later ones.

I don't want it to be a monster in our schools though....to me thats almost as bad as when they get inside our Churches after our kids.

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 pm

I agree that even now w/ what it looks like Terri has done (sexting and whatever else) that still doesn't make her a murderer/kidnapper - I certainly can't understand WHY she would behave this way under these circumstances - neither do I understand why Kaine and Desiree have reacted the way they have either - the same way i don't understand why there are still millions of barrels of oil spewing out into the gulf - but it is what it is... I don't know how I would have responded - I don't want to say that I wouldn't do this or that and that I would do this and this and this - because i know i DON'T want the opportunity to present itself to me - at the end of the day, the parents I think have all said (except maybe terri, and I believe that she does want this) that the main focus is KYRON - but from what all i see - even the family has become so entangled in a wicked web of personal lives and family dynamics that it's painful to watch. We all want Kyron to come home and I wish that his family could pull together despite what differences they may have now. Let's pretend for one second that Kyron comes home - being taken by a complete stranger - how then would they explain to him what all has transpired in his absence? He would come home to his caretaker being ripped out of his life, and under that hypothesis, wrongly accused... I just feel like if Kyron is still alive and is brought home - he's going to be further traumatized by what has transpired since he was taken...

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:11 pm

J4A? Any idea who the gentleman is who is saying Terri is creepy? I probably should know, but am at a loss.

Tish, could not agree more with you. Not to mention what is going on with the baby and how she must be missing her mom.

I put it out on our board last night, anybody think Mike Cook was a plant? His timing has me nervous.

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:23 pm

JAG~ I have been reading "Mike Cook is a plant" threads at other sites. Seems to be a 50/50 vote. As for me? I have no danged eye deer! SmileyCentral.com
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm not making excuses for Terri... because I am sitting on that same fence kh is sitting on.... but we never know how we would react when a tragedy strikes in our lives.

We know people act inappropriate after tragedy because of cases like Cynthia Sommer. She was charged with murdering her husband, and even convicted. During the time after his death, she dressed and acted pretty seductively. Turns out, he wasn't even murdered.... and I believe the way she behaved after his death DID influence the jury in convicting her.

So while many of us believe we would not behave in certain manners, the truth is... until and unless we have been there, we really have no idea how we would act. We may THINK we know......

While my heart breaks for all the family in not knowing where little Kyron is, I am not ready to condemn Terri for any behavior. If she turns out to have something to do with it, well, I will just have to say I was wrong. I also believe that Desiree and Kaine are helping to add to all the craziness around this missing child.

It honestly feels that the fact that a little boy is missing is being lost in all the gossip, accusations, condemnations and behaviors by the adults in his life.

Poor little Kyron.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:44 pm

Glad your sharing that fence with me, Snaz. It's gettin lonely up here!

I am in no way saying that Terri hasn't behaved badly........ my big problemo is that all the "news" seems to come to us filtered through Kaine and Desiree and that makes me a little uncomfortable. I am still not convinced that they are as squeeky clean as they would like us to think- which may or may not have anything to do with the price of tea in China, but it bothers me.

I still want to know a) What any of these women see in Kaine, he kinda gives me the creeps... and b) Why did Desiree give him the boot when she was 8 months preggers with Kyron? You gotta screw up pretty bad to be gettin divorced a month before your first baby is due!

We've heard so much about Terri's history (of course, from Desiree and Kaine)........ but NOTHING about theirs.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Snipped from: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

"(from legal documents filed).............Law enforcement has informed Petitioner’s attorney that Respondent’s stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent previously attempted to hire to murder Petitioner."

Vall says: "It should be pointed out that this indicates that written communications, either in the form of text messages or emails, between Terri and the “landscaper” she tried to hire to kill Kaine are in law enforcement’s possession."

~~~~~~~

Now, I as far as I can tell, Kaine's attorney is stating that that is what LE said. We have not heard that from LE themselves. Just like everything else. That's one of the many bizarre things about this case. LE doesn't say anything. Hubby files an enormous amount of court papers. Court papers become instantly public. His allegations, or the allegations of his attorney become 'fact' and away we go........ It's like Desiree and Kaine are using these court filings as their own personal public relations vehicle........ I can't imagine what they are going through...... and, above all, I want Kyron to be found. It's just such a strange set up.... and so completely one sided. kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:58 pm

PS: It is also obvious that the restraining order was not yet in place when Terri went to the gym.......... so for Kaine to say she was attempting a kidnapping, and be able to produce his own witness to boot, seems somewhat disingenuos to me. I'd be scared sh!tless if it was me........ but for the headlines to now scream a KIDNAPPING ATTEMPT when at the time she was the other custodial parent is also odd. Just sayin. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:04 pm

JAG wrote:J4A? Any idea who the gentleman is who is saying Terri is creepy? I probably should know, but am at a loss.

Tish, could not agree more with you. Not to mention what is going on with the baby and how she must be missing her mom.

I put it out on our board last night, anybody think Mike Cook was a plant? His timing has me nervous.
C. W. Jensen is the person who made that comment JAG. According to Wikipedia, he "is a retired Captain of the Portland Police Bureau in the U.S. state of Oregon. Jensen was also a regular commentator on the FOX television series World's Wildest Police Videos. He also appeared on other police-related programs including American Detective and World's Scariest Police Chases, which first aired in 1991 and 1997 respectively."

I don't think Mike Cook was a plant. He could be, but I can't imagine why he would agree to have his name dragged through the mud as the person who was having an affair with Terri Horman.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:12 pm

I'm riding that fence w/ you too kh - you're not alone Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 15 839314
and excellent point about how NOTHING of kaine and desiree's past has been brought up - and i cannot sit here and believe that they don't have skeletons in their closet... (probably a bad choice of words, but i didn't know how else to put it)

my #1 problem really rests with LE - I have a problem with them being SO tight lipped that the public knows virtually NOTHING of the situation - only what has really been released thru kaine/desiree... I think LE have been against Terri from the get go - they have "converted" Kaine/desiree and the general public WITHOUT evidence!!! if they have evidence - then release it and arrest her already - that's what makes me think THEY HAVE NOTHING!! they have wasted too much precious time on terri and NOW the trail is stone cold and LE is using kaine to get to terri - to make her "break", well i'm sorry, but if she didn't break when the alleged hit man showed up on her front step, then i'm not sure what else could be done - she passed that test w/ flying colors - you KNOW that she did NOT want to call LE to assist her - but she did anyway, IMO because she perceived that guy as a real threat to her in some way. also, I'm not so sure that this guy Cook isn't a mole - esp considering his long time friendship w/ kaine - plus the fact that he didn't know terri before all this took place - makes me think that kaine put him up to it in order to "frame" terri on violating the RO - which i believe she did, even though perhaps unknowingly. maybe she didn't read the fine print that says for her to not share the RO, or maybe he snapped it w/o her knowledge, IDK, but either way, I certainly don't condone her actions, sexting the man who according to kaine and cook both, she didn't even know until 4 days after kyron went missing (or that's my understanding of the chain of events anyway) I'm sure this was probably the only person that she could confide in because he pretended to be on her side - apparently so he could sell his story or set her up, or both. I guess in the end, LE and kaine got what they wanted, they caught her - they isolated her and set her up w/ a stranger, but coincidentally, an old bff to kaine - it stinks to high heavens to me... besides the fact that LE still hasnt' searched any landfills that i have heard of, neither did they check w/ SO immediately as is protocol in most missing children cases... they missed the mark big time here and have essentially failed Kyron and they put at risk the safety of the local general public....

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Snipped from:
http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/08/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-suffered-post-partum-depression/

He {Kaine}told WW "The illness came on after the birth of their daughter Kiara 19 months ago and lasted well over a year. “As far as I’m concerned, probably up until a month or two before Kyron was gone — and then she could have been hiding it at that point,” Kaine Horman said. He said the illness manifested in rapid mood swings. “It wasn’t anything that was overly violent in nature,” Horman said. “It was just really erratic types of swings, from being very emotional to suddenly being very frustrated.” Horman said he’s not sure what type of medication his wife was on or when she stopped taking it. “I was just supposed to watch her closely for a six-month period, which I did do,” he said. “And after the six months, things seemed to be OK.”

He wants to have his cake and eat it too. He put it out there that Terri was unstable mentally in some way. At the same time he distances himself from any responsibility in her treatment or prognosis... also minimizing any implication that he allowed her to remain the main caregiver and may have posed a danger to the children for the last 19 months! He says he "watched her" for 6 months "like the doctor told him to" (what a responsible guy!)... and that she "seemed okay." He made the assessment that she was okay? Was he even home enough to watch her? Support her? Does he even know what postpartum depression is? He delcared her "A-O-K" to be be fulltime wife, cook, mommy/nanny and au par- and its not his fault if she wasn't, that would clearly be a defect on her part. I think he's an ass.

Sadly, this reminds me of the most tragic case in our history.... Andrea Yates. She was way past postpartum depression........ she went over the edge right into psychotic. She desperately needed help and every support net out there let her fall through. She killed all five of her children.

Here is what her hubby, Rusty, had to say about post partum depression:

Snipped from: http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1717

"Her husband and her doctor did not recognize the seriousness of the situation. Apparently, her husband, Russell, said to a friend, "I'm not going to coddle her, I'm not going to hold her hand. She needs to be strong, she needs to help herself."
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Okay! That's me, tish, Snaz, and I think AW all sittin on the fence, just waitin. Anyone else? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Ok, OK...I'll admit I too am a mugwump...Hope there's room on that fence for more of us...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next