Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09 (Thread #1)

+37
justanopinion
indypeg59
Marica
Freckles
Nene_Please
Gia
rpozos11
katie77092
kellikat
Feefee
BeFound
flutter1
christinem
CindyTx
eva
burekbeba
Calypso
warriorforemma
shccuervo
Jean
khintx
Sad
TigerMom
Spikey
LCoastMom
WantToKnow
FystyAngel
Caylee'sJustice
Serenity
MLR
LuLu-Tx
Cali
Estee
Snaz
Justice4all
Piper
Julie
41 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 8 Empty Re: Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09 (Thread #1)

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Piper wrote:Amanda Matthew is seeking justice for her niece...bless her for coming forward and speaking the truth. afro

Looking forward to your recount of today, Ann. I'm sure you're exhausted.
Piper, I will detail some of the testimony (Punishment Phase) maybe tomorrow night or Friday. Even though we know Coe was found guilty, I will go back and detail some of the testimony from previous days because some noteworthy info was revealed. If there were no media reports on today's proceedings, I'd stay up late to update.

I think the Click 2 Houston (KPRC - NBC) video is a good source for info re today's trial. They have a mistake. Van Buren, one of Coe's attorneys, does not have his name correct. They have DeToto's name under Van Buren. Van Buren is the tall fair (reddish) complected man.

~~~~~~~~

Amanda Matthew, Emma's aunt, reads here. Who knows . . . . maybe at a later date, Amanda might drop by and comment. Piper, Amanda is aware of the beautiful tribute you made for Emma. By the way, if the tribute video is several pages back, please post it on a current page. Some folks reading here may click on the current page and not go back to previous pages. They would not see it.

Also, I told Jim and Laurie Thompson, Emma's paternal grandparents, and Ben Thompson, Emma's father, about the video you made and gave them the Link to RC!

My neighbor and I have noticed when the 10 year old boy was giving details about Coe's attacking him at night and his 11 day stay in the hospital, Coe started turning red. We have noticed that the past few days. It is something he can not prevent if he wanted to. I guess the truth is coming out and he is reacting to the truth because he knows he is guilty! In the Ch 2 video and other TV station videos, you can see the red in his face!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 8 Empty Re: Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09 (Thread #1)

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Piper,

For your info, Amanda, Emma's aunt, did not sell pictures of Emma. All of the pictures you see of Emma are courtesy of Amanda. She gave these pictures to the media as Emma's case unfolded in 2009.

Amanda is not like Casey Anthony who sold Caylee's pictures for $200,000 to ABC or Cindy Anthony who sold pictures to the national news media. None of Emma Thompson's family profited off of Emma's death! No blood money! They are not like the Anthony's!

I know . . .it is called "licensing fees"! LOL . . . .the bottom line is the Anthony's sold pictures! Blood money!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Thank you for the pictures you so graciously contributed to the media, Amanda. Emma was a beautiful child, a precious gift. Words cannot explain how sorry I am for the loss of those of you that love and knew her. It is just a small contribution from me and every member here at RC ~ Justice for Emma and Ann's personal commitment was the motive, straight from our hearts.

The video is available here on Reality Chatter's home page. You can also search in YouTube videos under Emma Thompson Texas, Emma Thompson Memorial, Emma Thompson Death, Emma Thompson Tribute or Emma Thompson Murder.

The actress Emma Thompson is popular and tends to dominate all searches.

Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NKs1ym5wis

Here's the video, per Ann's request. Rest in peace sweet child.