Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09 (Thread #1)

+37
justanopinion
indypeg59
Marica
Freckles
Nene_Please
Gia
rpozos11
katie77092
kellikat
Feefee
BeFound
flutter1
christinem
CindyTx
eva
burekbeba
Calypso
warriorforemma
shccuervo
Jean
khintx
Sad
TigerMom
Spikey
LCoastMom
WantToKnow
FystyAngel
Caylee'sJustice
Serenity
MLR
LuLu-Tx
Cali
Estee
Snaz
Justice4all
Piper
Julie
41 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 9 Empty Re: Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09 (Thread #1)

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:20 am

Please take the time to go to YouTube and post a comment under the beautiful tribute Piper did for Emma. Let Emma know you are thinking of her!

It is titled, "Emma Thompson Tribute". As of now, it is the only video tribute to Emma on YouTube or the Internet.

Maybe some other talented folks will come forward and do a tribute video to Emma. If I knew how, I would have done a video for Emma long ago.

Here is the Link . . . .if you would be so kind and post a comment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NKs1ym5wis
YouTube "Emma Thompson Tribute"
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 9 Empty Re: Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09 (Thread #1)

Post by Piper Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:35 am

Thank you Ann, you are too kind.

I've been watching all of the video and reading the links you posted into the wee hours this morning. Do you ever sleep?

Emma was buried in her little flower girl dress, I had no idea. When her aunt and uncle posted earlier, she stated Emma was to be in their wedding two weeks after Emma died. Sad
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:48 am

Although I am not real familiar with Emma's case, the little that I do know is heartbreaking.

My heart goes out to Emma's family as they have to live with the details of how this child's life was taken in a most horrific manner, as well as the loss of their daughter, sister, cousin.

I pray someday the family can have peace,
Calypso
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by burekbeba Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:06 am

I am new to this board too but have been following this horrific case since it broke last year. There are so many cases just like this one, where mothers let these monsters into their homes, their beds and their unwitting children's lives. This has to stop. Women have to learn that no man is often better than any man.

I am glad the jury did the right thing, sending this vermin where he belongs so no more innocents can be harmed by him.

The tribute video to Emma is touching. What a beautiful little girl. I don't have any children myself, but if I had a precious little girl like that, I would like to think I would take better care of her.

Rest in peace, sweetest Emma. The monster cannot hurt you anymore.
burekbeba
burekbeba

http://www.pixelita.com

Back to top Go down

Post by burekbeba Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:10 am

Also, I just have to mention with regard to mothers choosing these dangerous men and putting them in charge of their children, the first instance I heard of this was the sad, sad case of Samantha Muchwicz, who was brutally murdered while in the care of her mother's boyfriend, Ian Clark. Clark showed the same insolence and arrogance during his trial that Coe did. This is a disturbing trend and it really does need to stop.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/290721/child_killer_ian_clark_seeks_plea_bargain.html
burekbeba
burekbeba

http://www.pixelita.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:17 am

warriorforemma wrote:Dearest Ann,
Thank you for seeking justice for Emma throughout the last 15 months! It was so nice to sit with you at the trial on and off and meet you face to face! I loved Emma so very much and will miss her everyday! Thank you for giving me the words of encouragement that I could not find inside myself! Emma was a wonderful niece, a happy child until my sister allowed Coe inside their home! My life as well as the Thompson's lives have been turned upside down for the last 15 months! I was so happy when they read the sentence yesterday I cried! It is hard to believe it is finally over. I only wish Abbey's sentence could have been as powerful as Coe's. Life will continue but their will always be a void in mine and my husband's hearts for Emma! I want you to know you constantly thanked me for
seeking justice for Emma, just because I am a product of the Young family and are related to Margie and Abbey by blood doesn't say who I am as a person! I am first and foremost a mother a wife and an aunt! I loved Emma and her sisters as much as I loved my own daughter! I will never miss a parole hearing for Abigail Young! I will fight for her to be locked away for the entire short 20 year sentence! In my mind 20 years will never be long enough for what she did to Emma! As parents we are to be held accountable for our actions! The loss of my family throughout this process will never compare to the loss of Emma or her sisters for a year! Thank you again Ann for lifting me up please keep in touch with me! Hugs- Amanda Mathews (Emma's Aunt Am)
Good morning, Amanda - Warrior for Emma! Yes, indeed you are a warrior for Emma and have been from the night of 6-27-10 as was disclosed in testimony during Lucas Coe's trial.

A huge warm welcome to Reality Chatter, Amanda! We are very delighted that you took the time to join Reality Chatter and comment here. You will find you have supporters here for your efforts in seeking justice for your loving niece, Emma!

Amanda, it was a pleasure to have met you and visited with you off and on! Emma was so fortunate to have a loving aunt like you, an uncle like your husband and a first cousin like your daughter.

Your dedication to seeking justice for Emma, including your cooperation with Law Enforcement and the District Attorney's Office (Prosecutors for the State of Texas) in spite of losing your mother and other family members, is commendable and admirable.

You should be so very proud that you did the right thing from the get go in spite of being shunned by other family members. You knew Emma was murdered and you supported your loving niece, Emma, over hopping on board with your mother, Margie Routt Young, in her efforts to support her daughter and your sister, Abigail Young! Emma is smiling down from Heaven at you and sending special hugs and kisses to her Aunt Am! At least there are 3 people on the maternal side of the family that openly supported justice for Emma Thompson . . . . . you, your husband and your precious daughter! This is from Emma to you and your family:
Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 9 643974 Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 9 541830 afro

The picture you so kindly provided, the District Attorney's Prosecutors, of Emma, Julia and Laura with your daughter (don't know if you want me to mention her name on this Comment Board; Julia and Laura have already been mentioned in the media) is priceless. I imagine it is one of many photos that you have and will cherish forever . . . just like you will cherish Emma's memory forever in your heart!

It is the picture of them on Christmas day with their beautiful pink robes. It is the picture Colleen and Tina presented into evidence and left on the overhead projector for a very long time! All four of them were smiling and so happy together! I can only imagine how devastated Emma's murder has been on these three small children!

Lucas Coe really did wreck many, many lives by his animalistic brutality! But . . . he got the sentence he deserves (actually he deserves death) and the "bubbas" in prison are waiting for him. They will take care of Coe for what he did to Emma. Most of the inmates do not like baby killers! So they will remind Coe of what he did to Emma! The best is yet to come for Coe!

Amanda, you are related to Margie Routt Young and Abigail Young by blood and that is where it ends! You are the complete opposite of them! Thank God Emma had you . . . .her Aunt Am to fight the fight for her!

Like Colleen Barnett said in Closing Arguments . . . .her small little voice is speaking out! And the jury saw and heard the evidence and they heard Emma's little voice, too . . . they did the right thing and found Coe guilty and then in the Punishment Phase, based on evidence presented, they put Coe away for Life without Parole. What an awesome jury who were so attentive during Coe's entire trial! They had a difficult job to do and they did it . . . . justice for precious Emma!

During the Victim's Impact Statements some of the jurors cried. They cried for Emma and for Emma's family who loved her . . . .Daddy Ben Thompson, Grandpa Jim and Grandma Laurie Thompson, and Aunt Am Matthews and the other family members who loved and cared for Emma!

Amanda, I am honored to have you for a friend! We will keep in touch. I would like to give you a plant from my wildlife habitat to plant in memory of Emma for your butterfly garden you are creating at your home. It will also attract hummingbirds! How delighted Emma would be if she could be at your home and see all of the beautiful butterflies and hummingbirds! But . . . .Emma can see it from Heaven Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 9 643974

For you, dear Amanda . . . . . Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09  (Thread #1) - Page 9 803492
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:27 am

Piper Today at 8:35 am
~~~~~~~~
Yes, Piper, Emma was suppose to be in her Uncle's wedding. He is in the military service. Laurie Thompson spoke about this.

I am going to go and find the Victim's Impact Statement video on behalf of Emma that was done at Abigail Young's trial. It was posted by Snaz or J4A up-thread.

Be back soon with the Video!

If I make a comment on the Video, it should bring it forward. If not, I'll be hollering for help!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:31 am

Julie wrote:snipped from above:

Only two people spoke on behalf of Emma during the Victim's Impact Statement . . . . her father, Ben Thompson, and her paternal grandmother, Laurie Thompson. Ben spoke loudly and with what appears to be anger to Abigail Young. Laurie Thompson spoke eloquently and lovingly about Emma. She let all know who the real Abigail Young is since she was part of the family at one time. I feel Laurie's statement was outstanding!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~