Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaine Horman

+23
Armymom
Elphie
*KJ*
Mircea
Justice4all
FystyAngel
msollicito
Julie
annadiaz
sitemama
Eagle Eye
lc
Maat
Snaz
purpleprincess
chatter2
LottieM
johnabelle
jigsaw
Sherry
khintx
Piper
Calypso
27 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kaine Horman - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaine Horman

Post by Maat Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:30 am

The only confirmation is Kaine's word, then. That is not confirmation. Nor do we have a REAL source that has confirmed or denied anyone of them passed a polygraph. It is well known that LE is allowed, even encouraged, to use deceit with suspects, non-suspects, and press in order to trick people into giving information. So, you believe a supposedly reputable reporter. I didn't think those 2 words even went together. Besides, if he is hearing false information to start with, then it is still false.

No reporter has the scoop on this story because everyone is covering it up to make the narrow beam of light point at the one person they want it to highlight. By focusing solely on TH, the other possible true perps are hidden in the shadows.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:17 pm

There is no point in discussing any part of this case with you Maat. You want confirmation - well in this case NOTHING has been confirmed by Law Enforcement just about - so if we work the way you want to we all should shut up, go home and not discuss this whole thing at all - however, most of us dont want to do that.

I will not be responding to any more questions from Maat. Others are welcome to ask whatever they want to
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:19 pm

For everyone except Maat ;-)

I believe that HinkyMeter is a good guage to work out how reliable a piece of info is. They research thoroughly and talk to sources close to the case. They issued this a while back which was their summary of "facts" of the case as best as they could ascertain them at the time.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/KH/khtimeline.pdf
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Purpleprincess, with all due respect.... everyone who posts here is entitled to their opinion. One of the only rules we have here at RC is to respect others' comments.

If we don't like comments by another poster, we have two options:

1. Discuss the other poster's opinion; or
2. Ignore it and move on.

The only option we do not have is to be disrespectful.... to anyone.

Thank you.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:36 pm

I apologise.. I feel that alot of people on here are not being respectful of my opinions.. but I will choose in future to simply ignore Maat
Thanks Snaz
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Thanks Snaz, I am ready to stop reading this thread and any other thread about this case. If ppl can't give their comments and their ideas in this case, without being cut down, I don't want to read anything.

I just hope, if Kyron is found, or someone is arrested, you or J4a will just start a new thread stating the facts. I will not come back to this one.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Sitemama....please don't let others run you off.... Hopefully, the situation has been corrected.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:52 pm

I hope no one runs off. DISCUSIONS are what keeps these cases ALIVE. EVERYONE has an opinion & I love to read EVERYONE'S thoughts & opinions on each & every case. One day, there may be just one little post that helps solve one of these missing cases. I WANT someone to teach me new things & to change my mind...when we do NOT agree on something. Sometimes there are "facts" & sometime's just plain "logic".
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:11 pm

I agree with Fysty and Snaz. You can disagree with another poster's opinions, but please do it respectfully. In my opinion, two good rules of thumb are to not single out another member in a negative manner and to not question the intelligence of an opinion that has been expressed by another member. Stating why you don't agree with another member's opinion is fine.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:21 pm

I am not trying to stir up things. The lack of confirmation of anything has been a real bone of contention with many people. I keep trying to find an answer that does not involve jumping into the rumor mill. I have to assume that the lack of confirmation leads to the information being false, or at least skewed.

When you remove the rumors, you have a child disappearing from a school setting and no one noticing it for hours. And that doesn't make anyone in the family guilty of anything. But it doesn't make them not guilty either.

As for challenging others, I do that, but not to be mean. I want them to provide the information they seem to tout and support their view. Change my mind with real facts, not unknown unconfirmed supposedly 'reliable' sources. That screams rumor again.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mircea Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Maat wrote:The only confirmation is Kaine's word, then. That is not confirmation.

Do you know of any reliable source regarding his work habits?

I guess my question is how often does he come home to work? Are we talking 2-3 times per week? Once per week? 2-3 times per month? Once per month?

When did he start that? Has he always come home occasionally since his hire, or is this something recent? I mean did he just start doing the "work-from-home" thing a week before Kyron disappeared? 2 weeks? A month? 2 months?

Why did he come home that day? Is that part of his routine, or something abnormal?

I suppose the media would be asking those questions of Intel employees, but Kaine already put the word out via email to Intel employees not to discuss anything with the media.

If he just "up and left" to go home and work, why wouldn't he stop by the school first to see Kyron in the school play?

Unless he already knew Kyron wasn't there.

Was his leaving early that day planned? Did his supervisors know ahead of time he would be leaving early on that day, or was it a sudden request?

If he can work-from-home whenever he wants, why didn't work-from-home on that day? He could have went with Terri and Kyron to the exhibit, gone back home and worked, left to see Kyron in the play, and gone back home and worked. What's the big deal?

He says he left at 1:45 PM and got home a little after 2:00 PM, is that a reasonable time frame driving from Intel to his home? I don't know, I don't live there and have no idea what traffic conditions are like at that time of day.

Security systems. Well, those can be tampered with. It would take me maybe 25 seconds to modify the logs for key-card access to say whatever I wanted them to say. And they can always be defeated. I used to train people to penetrate nuclear weapons storage facilities. Of course the fact that the US Army spent $1.7 Million on Red/Yellow Key locks that could be defeated and opened with a piece of cardboard was really amusing.

I think the investigation has shifted to Kaine. They were hot for Terri until the got her bank account and credit card transaction records and then obviously she couldn't have killed Kyron and dumped the body and made it to a retail shop in 20 minutes.

In order to pin her, she had to have help, and that's when they start looking at the neighbor. Except they got nothing on the neighbor, so they shifted it to Kaine. I'd be curious to know if the police are running surveillance and who they're running it on (someone in a panic might try to move the body or return to tidy up the area).

This whole thing is just bizarre. I get the impression they've (Kaine, Desiree & Tony) been coached. This would make a great story episode for Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

Mircea

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:43 pm

This is an excruciatingly painful case that seems to be going nowhere fast. Emotions are running high, and that is to be expected. I enjoy reading everyone's different opinions/theories about this case. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mircea Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:15 pm

khintx wrote:This is an excruciatingly painful case that seems to be going nowhere fast. Emotions are running high, and that is to be expected. I enjoy reading everyone's different opinions/theories about this case. kh

One thing I find disturbing is that no one is asking the school questions. How can a small child show up at school and not get reported missing until the end of the day?

Clearly the school's policies need to be reviewed and modified, but I don't see anyone talking about that.

Mircea

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Mircea wrote:
khintx wrote:This is an excruciatingly painful case that seems to be going nowhere fast. Emotions are running high, and that is to be expected. I enjoy reading everyone's different opinions/theories about this case. kh

One thing I find disturbing is that no one is asking the school questions. How can a small child show up at school and not get reported missing until the end of the day?

Clearly the school's policies need to be reviewed and modified, but I don't see anyone talking about that.

I COMPLETELY AGREE kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:02 pm

sitemama wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:I am quite perplexed by this latest fundraiser too.

There does not appear to be any searching going on...with that said what are they spending the money for?? study

Eagle Eye, I think their fund raiser money is for the same thing the Ant's fund raiser money was for, 1. another make over for D & K. 2. Pay some of their bills. 3. To pay for Zanny to babysit with Kiera. 4. To help Dizzie buy her gas to run back and forth. In a nut shell, personal use!

Laughing Totally agree! My favorite is #1! But I love #3 too!

Dizzie thinks she has the whole world fooled. I'll bet she is enjoying her face time on TV.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Hey everyone!!! And big HI's to all the newbies too!

It's been a while - I've been quite frustrated with this case, and dissappointed as well...today I buzzed around a bit, and of course popped in here to see how you all have been sorting through what little tid-bits have come forward since my last log-in...

It's great to see everyone, but I gotta say I was a little saddened by some of the, hmmm - let's call it 'attitude' here in this post...

Trust me I'm not wagging my finger, I'm just assuming that we all are frustrated...and well it kinda looks like we might be taking it out a bit on others...

I would just like to kindly ask everyone to take a deep breath and relax. We are all here for the same reason, Kyron. Many of us found our way to this specific spot for the same reasn too, bashing on other sites.

Can we try not to let that get the best of us here?

I think this site is great, and I do appreciate everyone's ideas, even those opposite of mine.

I do agree though that some of us may consider the 'burden of proof' a little different than some others...

So with that in mind, can we just try to consider THAT and mind our manners at the same time?

Before I hit send, I just want to also appologize if this has somehow worked itself out by the time of this post...I just love all you guys and really appreciate all the differing ideas...I really don't want to see any of you fade away!

ok, back to the discussion...

Oh, just had a thought...I, like some others here, do love a good debate...just wondering if we might want to have 2 places to post ideas - one where we want to jsut throw a thought out (whatever it may be based on) and one that we want picked apart and challenged?

ok, now back to the discussion!

Very Happy
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:47 pm

I would welcome somewhere where we can just throw a thought out and not be challenged and picked apart - esp as, because there seems to be no hard evidence in this case, it seems to me that that is all we can do anyhow.. the best we can do is trust sources (or not trust them) from whom we have found information.. and make conclusions and assumptions based on that.. this is not a court of law, this is a discussion forum!
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:23 pm

This is true, and I totally get sometimes wanting to just throw something out there to see if it sticks, but I also like to have my ideas tested to see if it would withstand something more rigorous at times too.

I say we have 2 threads - one for Thoughts/Ideas and another for Theory Debate - or something like that...

I totally want to respond to your ping response to me in the other thread, but I'm afraid you won't like it, so I wont...and it's not because I don't respect all the work you've done...it's simply because the sources are not reliable...PLUS, the facts are that there aren't enough cell towers in the area to narrow down her location to an area as specific as SI...SI could be included in a radius, but that same radius also includes Skyline and her route to FMs...I am convinced (based on nothing other than logic) that they are searching SI from something other than pings (which is of course a rumor too)...I just don't know what that 'other' reason could be...certainly if LE an't confirm the mustang being on site at Intel around 11am 6/4, then they would have to follow-up, but from what I understand, where they are looking now is NOT where the mustang supposidly was...so what then are they basing these searches on?

Certainly it could be another random tip, perhaps meanngless, but their persistance would imply that they have more than a random tip that they need to rule out.

Ok...tangent...but my point is, we have all thought about these tid-bits from all different perspectives, all which I think we all agree are meaningful...but when one perspective cancels another, we need to be curtious, and also mature enough to recognize the logic or wisdom too.

Certainly too, it will come down to opinion in some cases, but sometimes there are enough facts to change an idea, even slightly...and I think that is valuable.

Let's keep talking about this, and figure out how we could have the 2 threads so that they could be most useful and productive - not limited to any one topic, but a place to hash things out in a constructive way, sound good?
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:27 pm

I strongly believe that the reason LE's actions seem so strange to everyone is because they are looking for TWO things at the same time.
They are looking for confirmation that Terri Horman was really at the two Freddies, followed by the trip around the backroads, a brief trip to Sauvie Island around 11am and then a drive back to the gym at 11:20am.. all in the red mustang..
And then they are also seeking evidence about where the cellphone was, and the white truck was (I believe the cellphone was in the white truck with the accomplice). I believe the problem may be that the cellphone ping at Scappoose is at the same time that they absolutely KNOW that Terri Horman is at Freddies 2.
This is all just my opinion, but believe me, its based upon a great deal of analysis of all the "facts", rumors, witness reports that I can get hold of, and also my subjective decision about which of those can be relied upon (as well as some info about what LE are looking into from what news sources claim are LE sources). I tend to believe a reputable news journalist who claims an LE source much more for example than I would believe a blogger or a poster who claims that a friend of a friend said something.. plus some things people are claiming are simply impossible - they dont fit into any possible timeline as far as I can see.. for example, Terri could not possibly have gone to Freddies 1, then Freddies 2 AND gotten back to Skyline School to get Kyron as far as I can see. I have analyzed the timeline extremely carefully in order to say that.. see my theory at the top of http://www.realitychatter.com/kyron-horman-f70/theories-t2785.htm

As for the whole fact versus theory thing, I have tried to maintain in many of my postings that we are all on the same side - Kyron's.. I am very keen that we analyze all possibilities - I don't think we should just analyze one theory.. however I don't like being told that anyone who believes my theory has no brain cells left..
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:47 pm

OMG! I didn't say that!

I have also looked and read a lot...I just think that we need to remain open minded, enough to admit when things don't exactly agree...and I'm not saying that directly at you, I'm saying that to all my friends here.

It is infact the reason many are here on this particular site...because some people refuse to open their mind up to what others have concluded.

I only used the pings as an example of this. Personally I have determined, based on all that I have, that the ping rumor, is exactly that, a rumor.

I do believe, what Maat suggested previously, that LE used 'tactics' to interogate Terri...LE hasn't told us that she failed her poly (or anyone else for that matter) we only have Kaine's word that Terri said this.

She may have said that - in which case it may or may not be true, as we know LE will say things in an interogation that may or may not be true.

And then she may not have said it.

So, all I'm suggesting is that we tease out all the possibilities.

Personally my 'theory' is that LE DID say this, that it was not true, and that Terri DID report it. Along with LE telling her that her pings and bank records didn't agree with her story...but I don't believe these are true either.

I believe that IF LE had evidence (and btw a poly is not evidence which is why it is not admissable) that Terri was not where she said, that she flunked the poly and that her bank records didn't match, she would in fact have been arrested...so I conclude that none of this is the case....but that's my deduction...and not a fact.

So back to what I meant...I think we all have perspectives, we have all given careful thought, and all have strong reasons to belive what we do.

Which is why I welcome another's opinion on why my perpective may or may not hold water.

If it doesn't it doesn't mean at all that I have no brain cells left, it just means that my reasoning may not include some FACT that could alter it, or some other reasonable deduction.

I have done a fair amount of research on the pings myself, and near as I can tell...there just isn't close enough towers to put her on SI...it's impossible. There has got to be something else driving those searches...something I think we just don't know.

It's very possible that it's some random tip, there were 3500 afterall, but who knows, it only takes one that is that 'one'...
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:45 am

.. my theory is that Terri at first told LE that she drove to Freddies 1 and Freddies 2 and that LE said "that doesnt match this ping/cellphone record that hit the Scappoose tower". (It is extremely unlikely, almost impossible, that she would ping the Scappoose tower while at either of those Freddies.) So then she PROVED that she really was at the two Freddies at the very time that ping to Scappoose was recorded (receipt, witnesses, I believe there is security camera footage too), proving she was not the one in the white pickup truck (her cellphone was in the truck) driving up Highway 30 around 9:45am as seen by Chas, and as pinged by Scappoose tower.

SOMEONE ELSE was driving her white pickup truck up Highway 30 at around 9:45am that day, at a time it could not possibly have been Terri.. as she was either already at Freddies 2 or very close to being there already..

>>I believe that IF LE had evidence (and btw a poly is not evidence which is why it is not admissable) that Terri was not where she said, that she flunked the poly and that her bank records didn't match, she would in fact have been arrested...

If you read my theory, this would NOT give LE the evidence to arrest Terri at all - in fact it would prove that someone else was driving the white pickup with her cellphone in it at the time she was at Freddies - so it would make it impossible to arrest her.

I think most of the misunderstandings on this forum have been that people have simply not read my theory in detail - I know there is a lot to it, but it really is worth really reading, honestly.. :-)

If you read my theory, I have at least checked to be sure that everything fits all the "facts" as well as I can..
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:33 pm

I've been relistening to the interview with Andrea Leckey that she made with Koin TV, it's about nine and a half minutes long. I was hoping she would say if the pictures of Kyron at the Science fair were on her cell phone or maybe a digital camera. These were pictures that were shown to her at Fred Meyers when she ran into Terri there. She never said. If someone had her truck then what was Terri driving around in?

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx
Elphie
Elphie

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Terri was in my opinion, driving around in the Red Mustang.. she was allegedly sighted in Sauvie Island driving the Red Mustang around at about 11am also, which I believe reinforces that belief..
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:03 pm

*KJ* wrote:OMG! I didn't say that!

Not you!! Someone else - dont worry about it, I am over it.. lets forget it
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Where was Terri?
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/police_look_for_missing_11-yea.html
Kaine Horman - Page 3 Missing-boyjpg-f877cf17e3710f2c
Police look for missing 11-year-old boy who was last seen in North Portland

Portland police are looking for the public's help in finding an 11-year-old North Portland boy who was last seen about 5 p.m. Tuesday.

Police dispatched officers and detectives from the Missing Persons Unit to look for the boy and searched for him throughout the night, but were unable to locate him.

The boy, 11-year-old Lok Chante Marcellay, was last seen getting off a school bus in front of his home in North Portland. He is described as being 4-feet-7 inches tall, weighing about 80 pounds with straight black shoulder length hair and brown eyes.

He was wearing an orange T-shirt, khaki cargo shorts and thick, black-framed glasses when he was last seen getting off the school bus about 5 p.m., said Sgt. Pete Simpson, spokesman for Portland police.

Matt Shelby, spokesman for Portland Public Schools, said the boy is a fourth grader at Astor Elementary School in North Portland. Shelby said the bus driver confirmed that he boarded the bus and got off at his regular stop in front of his home on Chautauqua Boulevard.

Shelby said police alerted Astor's principal, John Walden, who in turn called district officials. Police told them to sit tight while detectives investigated the case.

Simpson said detectives do not believe he was abducted by a stranger and so waited until after noon today to alert the media. He also goes by the last name of Marcellay-Ball or just Ball.

A Facebook page set up Tuesday evening said the boy was last seen near Columbia Park and that his father and grandfather are creating a missing person's flier.

Anyone who knows where he is should call 9-1-1. Anyone with additional information is asked to contact Detective Mike Weinstein at 503-823-0446.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:41 am

I trust that is a joke, right Maat?? ;-)
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:09 am

I don't believe Terri wasn't in the red Mustang. There are always kooks who want their 15 minutes of fame.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:09 am

I don't believe Terri wasn't in the red Mustang either ;-)
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:52 am

I just want this child found - re: Lok Chante Marcellay. They arrested people (stating for unrelated charges), but still have no child. I hope they aren't just jumping into deciding who is guilty without any proof again.

This little boy lives so close to where Kyron disappeared from, and looks eerily similar in his facial features. It does give one a reason to pause and reconsider.

I truly pray this child's mother did take him. If she did, then he has a better chance of being safe.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:11 am

At 2:01, Purple Princess said:
"Terri was in my opinion, driving around in the Red Mustang.. she was allegedly sighted in Sauvie Island driving the Red Mustang around at about 11am also, which I believe reinforces that belief.."

Eleven hours later, Purple Princess said:
"I don't believe Terri wasn't in the red Mustang either ;-)"

I'm trying to be respectful, but I don't know what you're doing. Did you honestly change your mind about the red Mustang on Sauvie Island in 11 hours?

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:40 am

lc, not to be picky where grammar is concerned but your statement is a double negative making it a positive so that what purple princess has confessed is not really a change of her mind. sucker

In other words, "I do not believe Terri was not in the red mustang" means "I believe Terri was in the red mustang".

Hugs~
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:57 am

You're right, I misspoke. (miswrote). That's what happens when I don't proofread.

I don't believe Terri was in the red Mustang on Suavie Island that day.

I apologize for the semi-attack, PP. It was my mistake.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:00 am

And thanks, Sherry. I was totally flummoxed, when it was my own stupid typo.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:17 am

lc wrote:At 2:01, Purple Princess said:
"Terri was in my opinion, driving around in the Red Mustang.. she was allegedly sighted in Sauvie Island driving the Red Mustang around at about 11am also, which I believe reinforces that belief.."

Eleven hours later, Purple Princess said:
"I don't believe Terri wasn't in the red Mustang either ;-)"

I'm trying to be respectful, but I don't know what you're doing. Did you honestly change your mind about the red Mustang on Sauvie Island in 11 hours?

No, dear - read what you ACTUALLY posted, rather than what you MEANT to post.. I simply copied what you posted.. as it meant the opposite of what you meant
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:23 am

Yes, I know what happened. But thanks for the clarification.

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:36 am

Yer a good egg, lc~ Cool
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:59 pm

Bunch files motion for Terri to see Kiara
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/terri_moulton_horman_seeks_reg_1.html

Motion:
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/bunchmodify.pdf
jigsaw
jigsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Thanks Jigsaw! It will be interesting to see what happens with this motion!
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Here's what surmise/think....

IF a red mustang was seen on S Island and IF it is true that a 911 call was made about it because of the car being driven fast and the alleged blue SUV following in chase or just behind it.....then, I do NOT believe it was Terri driving the red mustang.

Kaine has already said he had the red mustang!

But do I believe it was Kaine driving it at S Island? I'm not sure. He might have been....but if so, he lied about being at work. Do I believe Kaine had Kyron with him on S Island? No. Do I think Kaine might have been there for sordid reasons, like having an affair? That would be my best guess as to why he would be there.

But if not Kaine, and if not Terri driving the red mustang on S Island AND assuming it was the right red mustang, then who might have been driving it? I can't think of any reasonable person, so I would think maybe it wasn't the right mustang and this is a red herring unless it was Kaine or he let someone drive it that morning (Terri excluded).

Why did Terri's cell ping from S Island area? I think it was probably already in the red mustang when she decided to take the truck that morning. Reception is so sketchy in those rural areas, Terri may have always left her phone in the car because it was of no use in the house. (this is how I have to do in my rural home)

HOWEVER, it's down to whether Terri showed that girl at Freddie's the picture of Kyron from her cell phone or her digital camera. I'd guess it was the digital since that's how you'd normally upload to facebook, and since Terri uploaded lots of pictures frequently, I'd say she was in the habit of using a digital camera....IF SO....then Terri probably wasn't the one on S Island pinging and she wasn't the one driving the red mustang....so who was and who pinged? Probably Kaine! In which case, the other pings of that morning....the ones that to my knowledge don't track Terri to Freddie's (and which made LE suspicious that she was lying about being there) are also Kaine driving around that morning!

Now the question is, Who was following him on S Island in the blue SUV?

It was said Dee Dee S had a blue SUV...assuming that's true, was she perhaps spying on Kaine for Terri to see if he was having an affair?

All the while, all this probably has nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance....so still Where is Kyron and who took him?

In one picture I saw where Dizzy and Tony have a while pickup...but it's not a Ford. Could people have confused one large white pickup with another just because the focus was on the Ford? And might Dizzy and/or Tony have taken Kyron? I am wondering a lot about that....particularly because Dizzy tried so hard to make people believe she would have come to the science fair is she hadn't had to work...but it's a 4 hour drive so I doubt she'd have gone anyway as that would have made her have to leave home about 4 AM! I'm not buying it for just a science fair.

This leads me to whether or not there is proof Dizzy was at work and couldn't have been in Portland that morning....IF there is, then this all boils down in my mind to Tony being the one who took Kyron.

Reason why he'd do that? He didn't want the kid full time and as Terri was threatening to divorce Kaine, Tony might have been afraid Dizzy would have Kyron around more than Tony wanted.

Where is Tony's (and Dizzy's) concrete proven alibi for that morning?

If I were LE Tony would be Numbero Uno on my list of persons of interest because he is stepdad who has none of any of Dizzy's kids to deal with on a regular basis (and AFAIK hasn't got any of his own kids either, even if he has any) and apparently likes it that way. He's a big ole baby himself with lots of big boy toys!

So that's where I'm at now.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:47 pm

This is from GLP -- RE: Terri on facebook -- her playing family feud at 8:01 am and treasure island at 8:45 am at home.

It was at 8:01 AM pacific time
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1127469

If that time is correct, then the second time, 8:46, would also seem to be correct:

"The more concerning thing to me is that she was also on playing Family Feud at 8:01am on Friday and playing Treasure Isle at 8:46am on Friday when she was supposedly at the school. That is very conflicting. To those that have posted that these game things post randomly and you don't even have to be playing the game to have them post, that is not really true. When you post them, it says that "you achieved some level or something" and that ONLY happens when you are actively playing and when the post comes from someone else, they are playing and they visited your farm, island, whatever."
[link to www.oregonlive.com]

=====================================================
my thoughts: TERRI was at school, so KAINE had to be at home, not at the office working as some have said.

johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:35 pm

johnabelle, that's kind of odd that someone was playing on Terri's facebook games at those 2 particular times....the first being probably when Terri arrived at school with Kyron and the second being when she said she left the school.

Just saying those times are interested like that. It's like a code! "She's here!" and "She's gone!"

I wonder if Terri's facebook account played on HER games at those times or if her account helped someone else in their game at those times? It would be interesting to know because if it were the latter, then someone like me might think it was a signal to whoever's game was being played. And that would maybe be Kaine to ???.

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:30 pm

To be honest, I don't know much about facebook or how it works. I'm registered but have never played any of the games. I read some of the Kyron threads, Posted about 3-4 comments and 2-3 links, but other than that I don't do facebook. But I did think that was very interesting also and wanted to see what others thought. I hadn't really thought of it as being a code, but I did think it showed Kaine was at home when Terri wasn't.

I don't understand why no one will discuss Kaines movements that day. I think its odd that he varied his routine. I also wonder why it is that Kyron mentioned going to see the "cool electric one" that was in the basement and why it is that no one else is talking about this project. Did it really exist? If not where did Kyron get the idea that such a project existed?

Kaine admits that he was the one that helped Kyron with his "redeyed tree frog" project in one news article and
According to Oregonlive--Kaine recalled the fateful morning when he last spoke with his son. "When I saw him that morning, I was on my way to work. He and I talked in our front yard," said Horman. "He was out feeding our cat, heading back inside, Just gave each other a hug, told him to have a great day at the science fair with his project, that I was proud of him for all the effort and just the amazing project he put together and to just have a wonderful day.

Kaine says he was on his way to work, but he doesn't mention in this article if he was going inside to work or to the office, but somewhere I had read, and can't find the article now, that he worked from home that day. If he did he doesn't have an alibi. If he went to the office, then at what time did he leave? If he is playing Treasure Island at 8:46 am, then at what time did he make it home that day and did he go anywhere else? According to witnesses the red mustang which Kaine admits he was driving that day was spotted on Sauvie Island. It would have been just as easy for Kaine to have taken Kyron from school if not more so than for Terri. Terri had been seen at school that morning, no one saw Kaine. He could have been waiting somewhere near without anyone knowing. The white truck belonging to Kaine which Terri was driving, was supposedly at two different locations at school that day. Are there two sets of keys? I don't believe Terri would have parked this truck in one place, moved it to another, Was it then moved back to the original parking place? Doesn't make sense why unless someone did tell Kyron to meet them at the truck, but was it Terri? Personally I don't think so.

I don't believe that Terri and 3-5 people helped her abduct Kyron and that she switched vehicles.

Why would Kaine go to work at the office, come home early, play games on the computer, maybe go to Sauvie Island at 11:00 am, go back to the office at ? ?, then come home around 2 pm, I forget the exact time, and then wait for Kyron at the bus stop? Was this something Kaine did everyday or at least sometimes? If not why that day?

Last edited by johnabelle on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to correct time)
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:42 pm

LottieM wrote:Here's what surmise/think....

I do NOT believe it was Terri driving the red mustang.
.. so why dont you think it was Terri? Any reason? Kaine said he PARKED the Mustang at Intel and he did not drive it in between and I believe that is true. He probably thought it stayed there all day until 1pm ish but that doesnt mean it did.

The ping it approx 9:45am close to Scappoose Airport (I am assuming that this rumor is true - it may not be of course) could not have been Terri if we are to believe Andrea from the gym who says she saw Terri at Freddies 2 (And I believe other witnesses plus security camera footage). So maybe you are right, someone other than Terri took the Mustang up that way at around that time, and IT had the phone in it. That is definitely a possibility. However, we have a sighting of a redhead in a white pickup truck on Highway 30 at around 9:45am also, so I suspect Terri's cellphone was in the white truck.. but you may be right, it may just be another cowinkidink that a white truck with a redhead happened to be in that area..

I cannot see how Kaine could have been missing from work without that info being known by his colleagues (given the low cubicle walls, glass conference rooms, and that that day there was a large meeting involving Kaine allegedly for most of the time he was supposedly at work) and by work records (file access, login records, security access cards at Intel etc.) but there is an outside possibilty I guess that maybe he could..

I know there is something distinctive about the white pickup that belongs to Kaine and I am pretty sure LE have been checking out sightings for that detail..

I would think that Desiree and Tony have pretty strong alibis that day - I would guess there are lots of people that saw them both a long way from where all the action happened.. plus as I have said many times before on here, reputable news agencies state that LE sources say that Desiree, Tony and Kaine passed polygraphs..

Interesting theory.. though I do not agree with it
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Well, Purpleprincess, here's the thing with me..I don't care who passes of fails a polygraph and the courts don't either. End of that story.

I haven't heard mention of any alibi for Tony at all that day. Tony has had a free pass this entire time.

I don't see Terri making so many extraneous moves to go get the mustang and put it back and all that. Why would she take that extra chance of being seen if she were up to no good?

I think johabelle has a great point in wondering about Kaine's normal routine. Did he even go in to Intel on Friday at all? Some places let people work from home every Friday these days. My point being if-say- his normal routine was to NOT go in on Friday's then why did he go in on that fateful day? Did Kaine need an alibi?

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:14 pm

From what I had previously read, the Intel meeting was for about an hour. So, you are saying he was only at work for an hour?

I also read that he had an office, not a cubicle, at Intel, so the cubicle point has no merit if he isn't in one.

Most importantly, they had no time schedules there. Coming and going were not monitored. No one was expected to be anywhere at any time. Just finish the job.

And no where have I read anything verifying his time table. HE said HE was there from X time to X time, but nothing has verified it. No one from Intel has verified it. No one from LE has verified. No one other than Kaine.

We have already established that one can easily slip out a door or in a door with a key card if they simply walk behind another person. If they both work there, no one would even blink about holding a door for a second to let in a coworker.

We do know Kaine said he had the Mustang. And that a Mustang was supposedly seen on Sauvie Island, which is not far from Intel.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:20 pm

LottieM wrote:Well, Purpleprincess, here's the thing with me..I don't care who passes of fails a polygraph and the courts don't either. End of that story.

I haven't heard mention of any alibi for Tony at all that day. Tony has had a free pass this entire time.

I don't see Terri making so many extraneous moves to go get the mustang and put it back and all that. Why would she take that extra chance of being seen if she were up to no good?

I think johabelle has a great point in wondering about Kaine's normal routine. Did he even go in to Intel on Friday at all? Some places let people work from home every Friday these days. My point being if-say- his normal routine was to NOT go in on Friday's then why did he go in on that fateful day? Did Kaine need an alibi?

Hi LottieM,

I have always questioned why Kaine was in contact with Intel's Legal services so quickly and asked his co-workers NOT to speak to the press! Cell
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:40 pm

johnabelle wrote:
This is from GLP -- RE: Terri on facebook -- her playing family feud at 8:01 am and treasure island at 8:45 am at home.

It was at 8:01 AM pacific time
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1127469

If that time is correct, then the second time, 8:46, would also seem to be correct:

"The more concerning thing to me is that she was also on playing Family Feud at 8:01am on Friday and playing Treasure Isle at 8:46am on Friday when she was supposedly at the school. That is very conflicting. To those that have posted that these game things post randomly and you don't even have to be playing the game to have them post, that is not really true. When you post them, it says that "you achieved some level or something" and that ONLY happens when you are actively playing and when the post comes from someone else, they are playing and they visited your farm, island, whatever."
[link to www.oregonlive.com]

=====================================================
my thoughts: TERRI was at school, so KAINE had to be at home, not at the office working as some have said.

johnabelle - quite intriquing...thought that maybe Kaine was at home...

I have suspicions that Kaine is more involved in this than we know (not saying he or Terri either one is guilty of doing something to Kyron...but involved indirectly).

Have you heard anything before the post you placed here from GLP on
"playing treasure island at 8:45 am at home"? I haven't heard that before. TIA

jigsaw
jigsaw

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:13 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
LottieM wrote:Well, Purpleprincess, here's the thing with me..I don't care who passes of fails a polygraph and the courts don't either. End of that story.

Hi LottieM,

I have always questioned why Kaine was in contact with Intel's Legal services so quickly and asked his co-workers NOT to speak to the press! Cell

Hi Eagle Eye! And welcome to the best board on the internet! Very Happy

I also thought that was strange of Kaine to send his co-workers that message. Guess only Kaine and Dizzy are allowed to speak to the press....and in the beginning they even set up a schedule for when they would do it.

Oh well, Kaine seems to be an obsessive control freak, IMO. He probably has toilet paper already torn and laid out with everyone's name on the pile to control how much gets used....if you use yours up before Kaine says so, you are not allowed to go potty until the next round of papers are distributed. Laughing
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:26 pm

I've read the information somewhere else and that it showed someone was playing treasure island at that time, but I can't remember where I saw it. I'll try to see if I can find it. May have been on Facebook. It may take a while. but wouldn't know if the information would even still be online.
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:16 am

Is the source of the FB info verified/conirmed?

Sometimes when a friend "helps" on your game something, it posts. I'm not familiar with this game so I dont know for sure.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next