Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Samaritan Victor Perez Rescues Kidnapped 8-Year-Old Girl

4 posters

Go down

Good Samaritan Victor Perez Rescues Kidnapped 8-Year-Old Girl Empty Good Samaritan Victor Perez Rescues Kidnapped 8-Year-Old Girl

Post by Justice4all Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Good Samaritan Trailed Vehicle Carrying Kidnapped 8-Year-Old, Saves Girl

October 6, 2010 12:50 PM

RESNO, Calif. (CBS/AP) An 8-year-old girl who was abducted while playing outside a home escaped from her captor Tuesday morning after a driver recognized the suspect's vehicle and cut it off, police said.

When the driver saw the girl's head in the window, he cut the truck off and she bolted, Dyer said.

"The second time I cut him off and the little girl stuck her head out and that's when I said 'OK, that ain't your little girl right there.'" Victor Perez said CBS News' "The Early Show," adding that he didn't immediately see the girl in the truck.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20018711-504083.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Good Samaritan Victor Perez Rescues Kidnapped 8-Year-Old Girl Empty Re: Good Samaritan Victor Perez Rescues Kidnapped 8-Year-Old Girl

Post by Justice4all Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Abducted Girl's Hero Describes Car Chase Rescue
Unemployed Construction Worker Trailed Vehicle Carrying Kidnapped 8-Year-Old; Girl Had Been Sexually Abused

NEW YORK, Oct. 6, 2010

Watch CBS News Videos Online

(CBS) It was a car chase that lead to a little girl's freedom. And now an unemployed construction worker is being called a hero.

"Early Show" co-anchor Erica Hill reported when a stranger abducts a child, the clock immediately starts ticking. Officials say they have just 24 hours before the victim is usually killed.

In this case, it took just 12 hours for a Good Samaritan to help police find the missing little girl -- and the man suspected of kidnapping her.

Jerry Dyer, chief of police in Fresno, told the media, "One of the highlights of my career will be always remembered to see her mother reunited with (her) in that hospital room."

Hill said it was an improbable reunion, but the 8-year-old girl is back with her mom after a terrifying abduction and sexual assault.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/06/earlyshow/main6931787.shtml
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Good Samaritan Victor Perez Rescues Kidnapped 8-Year-Old Girl Empty Re: Good Samaritan Victor Perez Rescues Kidnapped 8-Year-Old Girl

Post by Julie Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:10 pm

I'm so glad he saved the little girl!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:23 pm

That poor child surely had a guardian angel watching out for her and his name is Victor Perez. I can't imagine her terror and what she experienced. Thank the stars this man was aware of her being abducted and remembered the make/color of the vehicle. He risked his own life to save this little girl. This is proof as to why it is so critical to get the Amber Alerts out there right away with every tidbit of information. With technology today, there is no excuse that every citizen is not aware of a missing child within hours of an abduction, it's a matter of life and death. She's very lucky to be alive. He truly is a hero!
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:35 am

I hope that this little girl doesn't have to be at the mercy of the media. Unfortunately, when "something awful" happens, bad news travels fast.
This little girl should receive counseling and be shielded from the curious questions neighbors and classmates will thoughtlessly ask. Her abduction was witnessed,and it led to her rescue after an Amber Alert, but she had already been sexually assaulted by the kidnapper. It is not likely that the POS would have released her, and it is a miracle that Victor Perez took immediate action and succeeded in bringing this little girl back to her family.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down